11 hours ago, BloomingCoomer said:

Crawling not working, I've installed the mod and everything work pretty good, however some stance like bent over works but crawling doesnt, the character just stand there and moving as usual. any idea ?

You need Amputator framework installed, Monoman has a link on the main page.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:19 AM, Monoman1 said:

3rd pic shows. A chain of runes around the neck

Check you have benablefaceoverlays enabled in nioverride.ini. 

Also might want to increase the number of overlays to 14 or more in each area.

Heya! The chain of runes isn't showing up on my character but the ones on her body work fine. This is on a fresh install of LE. I've followed the Modding Cheatbook here almost perfectly I think, except TESVS is installed in D:\Games with the default long directory name. I've made your recommended change in MO2\mods\RaceMenu\SKSE\Plugins, at least I think I got it right. MO2 says nothing is overwriting RaceMenu or Sexlab Survival. What I think are possibly dirt or probably bruises do show up on my character's neck along with her makeup. Makeup Overhall, Bathing in Skyrim, and Slave Tats are also installed.

Please, I hope someone can spot what the problem is here. I've tried really hard to put in the necessary work and not add to the noise with a stupid noob question. But, I just got the game when it came out on gog. (They didn't have LE included with the purchase yet for some reason so I had to source it elsewhere.) This is surely my fault somehow but I have no clue what I did wrong. Also, yay, first post! I'm very shy on forums. *waves*

Thank you!!! :)

chargen.ini nioverride.ini Papyrus.0.log plugins.txt modlist.txt

Edited by AuroraStar

Hopefully this might be more useful. Slave Tats is considering spank_ass_light.dds, spank_breasts_light.dds, bikini_curse_body.dds, BWA_t3_p2.dds, BWA_t3_p1.dds. External overlays are being found. So, magic_silence_collar.dds is never even considered. Attached is just the portion of the Papyrus.0.log concerning Slave Tats.

slavetats.log

4 hours ago, AuroraStar said:

Heya! The chain of runes isn't showing up on my character but the ones on her body work fine. This is on a fresh install of LE. I've followed the Modding Cheatbook here almost perfectly I think, except TESVS is installed in D:\Games with the default long directory name. I've made your recommended change in MO2\mods\RaceMenu\SKSE\Plugins, at least I think I got it right. MO2 says nothing is overwriting RaceMenu or Sexlab Survival. What I think are possibly dirt or probably bruises do show up on my character's neck along with her makeup. Makeup Overhall, Bathing in Skyrim, and Slave Tats are also installed.

Please, I hope someone can spot what the problem is here. I've tried really hard to put in the necessary work and not add to the noise with a stupid noob question. But, I just got the game when it came out on gog. (They didn't have LE included with the purchase yet for some reason so I had to source it elsewhere.) This is surely my fault somehow but I have no clue what I did wrong. Also, yay, first post! I'm very shy on forums. *waves*

Thank you!!! :)

chargen.ini 1.39 kB · 0 downloads nioverride.ini 3.65 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 162.86 kB · 0 downloads plugins.txt 3.39 kB · 0 downloads modlist.txt 7.84 kB · 1 download

Do you have any head overlays that are working?

My initial guess was that benablefaceoverlays wasn't enabled, but it's already set in the nioverride.ini file you linked.

Might it be that your game is actually using a different copy of nioverride.ini from somewhere else either in your load order or your game files?

On 10/8/2022 at 8:36 AM, Gopostal said:

Currently, I am on 0.685 beta for Skyrim SE and so far it works smooth except this problem. It doesn't happen all the time in Whiterun but if it does, it's either after leaving the Vanilla Inn or the DCL Inn.

Thought this was solved. Historically, SE has some issue with actors being disabled/enabled too quickly - enforcer randomization. LE has no problem. Currently too busy to look at it right now though. 

On 10/9/2022 at 3:21 AM, Canaduh said:

Is there a chance we can get the Simply Knock requirement shared with Simpler Knock, which does the same thing but with no SKSE plugin, so we can continue using Survival for the time being?

Specifically for the SSE version, and the most recent .640v

Unlikely in the short term. 

On 10/9/2022 at 5:56 PM, ivendowe said:

Thank you for your reply Monoman1

Setting _SLS_DhlpSuspend to 0 seemed to do the trick and guards/enforcers started force greeting properly again. It would still restart after some time however, requiring me to run the command again to fix it. I'll do some more digging and see if I can find the culprit.

If SLS logic is ok then it would seem some mod is flagging DhlpSuspend but maybe not ending it properly. 

Side note. I never liked the DhlpSuspend system. It should have been a traceable form list system where multiple mods can flag without conflict. 

19 hours ago, BloomingCoomer said:

Crawling not working, I've installed the mod and everything work pretty good, however some stance like bent over works but crawling doesnt, the character just stand there and moving as usual. any idea ?

Amp framework tweak not installed. 

10 hours ago, drunken toad said:

@Monoman1Out of curiosity what happens "Added a UI extensions check. Might have gone a little overboard on it. It's now an Easter egg... (Needs STA)" I tried to load a new game without UI extensions to see, but it crashes my game shortly after load.

An invincible/unhitable spectre appears: 'Spectre Of An Annoyed Modder'

"I have been sent by the gods to punish you for your stupidity!"

"You never installed UI extensions and now you will pay the price!"

Spectre then proceeds to STA spank you non-stop for all eternity. 

5 hours ago, AuroraStar said:

Please, I hope someone can spot what the problem is here.

Try just dropping the bikini licence and pick it up again. This will reapply the overlay. I've seen sometimes where the overlay doesn't get applied for some unexplainable reason. Maybe the texture needs to be optimized or something. Also make sure you actually have a free face slot in race menu. If not, increase face slot count. 

PS: Non of my mods use slavetats, which is why they're 'external'.

(except rape tats tweak). 

16 hours ago, R34x said:

We're creeping up on SLS 0.70, any big secret features planned for this release? ?

Afraid not. Numbers are just numbers to me. Though next update is likely to be on the large size and probably require a new game tbh. Good news is I'm actually back focusing on SLS now that MWA is sort of done. Just adding a bit more sexual harassment atm. I showed this before but there's MWA breakage now + a bit more animation and polish. 

Note: I'm doing nothing with prison. That's for your prison/crime mods to sort out. Not getting involved in that circus :P

Edited by Monoman1

Is the mod supposed to treat my male character as a woman as well? I ask because my male character is getting approached by guards, forced to use the licenses, and experiencing misogyny. If that is by design that is fine I am just curious if that is supposed to be happening. Love the mod though; it is certainly fun.

4 minutes ago, AzureW00d said:

Is the mod supposed to treat my male character as a woman as well? I ask because my male character is getting approached by guards, forced to use the licenses, and experiencing misogyny. If that is by design that is fine I am just curious if that is supposed to be happening. Love the mod though; it is certainly fun.

2nd paragraph :P

The mod is designed around a female protagonist (sorry). 

The transistion to SLHH is very smooth, excellent work.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Afraid not. Numbers are just numbers to me. Though next update is likely to be on the large size and probably require a new game tbh. Good news is I'm actually back focusing on SLS now that MWA is sort of done. Just adding a bit more sexual harassment atm. I showed this before but there's MWA breakage now + a bit more animation and polish.

The dream for SLS is for the enforcers and guards to do a variety of things when they catch you, possibly based on integrations. SLHH, negotiating payment (to look the other way) via sex, forced prostitution, Baka mods, Pama mods, Public Whore, creature content, etc... Endless posibilities really.

I still hope to see the day where you add in a counterfeit license system, with risks and rewards, and black market dealers who operate at a fraction of the cost if the PC plays ball in a large variety of NSFW ways, including self indenture contracts.

Look forward to what's next and great to hear SLS is back in focus!

8 hours ago, olokoko said:

Do you have any head overlays that are working?

My initial guess was that benablefaceoverlays wasn't enabled, but it's already set in the nioverride.ini file you linked.

Might it be that your game is actually using a different copy of nioverride.ini from somewhere else either in your load order or your game files?

I really appreciate your help olokoko!!! Thank you!!! :)

If RaceMenu works the way I think it does, then yes! Below is the unfortunate result of a trip to a nearby river to get a drink and take a bath. MO2's vfs Explorer++ tool shows my niooverrides.ini placed in Mods\RaceMenu correctly applied in the virtual Data\SKSE\Plugins directory.

Should magic_silence_collar.dds be an option in this menu? It's not showing up here.

2029570295_enb2022_10_1112_56_24_19.png.db64f8c9418474ec3b39858d6f613bed.png

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Try just dropping the bikini licence and pick it up again. This will reapply the overlay. I've seen sometimes where the overlay doesn't get applied for some unexplainable reason. Maybe the texture needs to be optimized or something. Also make sure you actually have a free face slot in race menu. If not, increase face slot count. 

PS: Non of my mods use slavetats, which is why they're 'external'.

(except rape tats tweak). 

Thank you for so much for helping me Monoman1!!! 

I've tried dropping the bikini license and picking it back up several times. magic_silence_collar.dds is still not being applied. Increasing the face slots from 16 to 24 doesn't help either. It's also not an option for a face paint in RaceMenu.

Thank you! :)

First off all seeing how messy prison mods get I honestly can't blame you for not wanting to touch it :D Personally probably just gonna use DCL prison stuff in my game, seems like less likely to cause problems, prison alternative patched did not work all that well to me, modular one is not compatible with DD, S.L.U.T.S. debt part I heard has some issues as well.

2nd thing anything planned for reactions to making a mess as you try to avoid npcs? I know there can be dialogue triggers for you knocking stuff around, so it could be possible to make other types of reactions when you keep doing it right? Sort of like what happens when you swing your weapon around in public and guard comes to reprimend you. Or would it be too much of a pain to implement? Just thought it would be fun while having mods where you try to avoid bumping into npcs and you run into clutter, especially since SL survival is potentially one of those mods. Or maybe it could just lower disposition of nearby npcs annoyed with you (with a limit so they don't literally start attacking you for being clumsy), would mostly only matter for merchants and their prices, but it does make vanilla dialogue more harsh when they go into lower diposition.

Also any plans for begging additions? I think the system currently works pretty good, but you can sort of game it by refusing stuff you don't wanna do, unless there is already some sort of chance for punishment with it and I just gotten increadibly lucky up to this point? Would be fun if it was a gamble to refuse.

As for upcoming additions... LOVE them, I've been trying to balance crime for myself, making stealth harder and I think this will work amazingly well with that. Don't mind starting new game as there is both new Lola and Troubles of heroine patches incoming and every couple mod additions/updates I like to play it safe and just make a new game anyway... one day I will do a longer continous playthrough I swear to myself :( , keep up the good work (and as always its a joy to see steep fall work well with a mechanic :D ).

1 hour ago, Karkhel said:

2nd thing anything planned for reactions to making a mess as you try to avoid npcs? I know there can be dialogue triggers for you knocking stuff around, so it could be possible to make other types of reactions when you keep doing it right? Sort of like what happens when you swing your weapon around in public and guard comes to reprimend you. Or would it be too much of a pain to implement? Just thought it would be fun while having mods where you try to avoid bumping into npcs and you run into clutter, especially since SL survival is potentially one of those mods. Or maybe it could just lower disposition of nearby npcs annoyed with you (with a limit so they don't literally start attacking you for being clumsy), would mostly only matter for merchants and their prices, but it does make vanilla dialogue more harsh when they go into lower diposition.

A good thing regarding these "reactions" is punishing your PC if she is caught by a guard leaving the city without paying the toll (through Skyrim Sewers for example), so it would be better to evade tolls stealthily rather that under the guards' sight. SLS already both tells when the player leaves a city while evading a toll and punishes your character for evading tolls, basically this "reaction" would be to tie those two things if the PC evades a toll when noticed on sight by a guard.

1 hour ago, Karkhel said:

First off all seeing how messy prison mods get I honestly can't blame you for not wanting to touch it :D Personally probably just gonna use DCL prison stuff in my game, seems like less likely to cause problems, prison alternative patched did not work all that well to me, modular one is not compatible with DD, S.L.U.T.S. debt part I heard has some issues as well.

I use Prison Overhaul Patched with no issues (for now), seems that the latest update fixed the random crash issue on Special Edition. DCL prison is somewhat boring if you get arrested.

44 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

I use Prison Overhaul Patched with no issues (for now), seems that the latest update fixed the random crash issue on Special Edition. DCL prison is somewhat boring if you get arrested.

Oh I use LE but I honestly didn't notice it was updated not that long ago, I used it a while ago and issues weren't crashes just kinda giving up to do anything while I was imprisoned. But thanks for making me realize it had a patch, I actually try to keep up with overall updates but I must've read first part and assumed it was another Modular Prison patch without looking at the author. Will give it another go.

Edited by Karkhel

Is there a way to add the Bikini keyword to vanilla armors? I have the standard TAWoBA mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547) and the license system works just fine. However I don't like that is it a modular system.

I have the TAWoBA  replacer version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40015

and CT77's Armor Replacer: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168

I tested and I was able to add the keyword to the Nocturnal armor added in the CT77 mod following Monoman1's guide on the first page, but it doesn't seem applicable for trying to add to standard things like basic leather or iron armor, (or any enchanted versions if that matters).

7 hours ago, alaria53 said:

Is there a way to add the Bikini keyword to vanilla armors? I have the standard TAWoBA mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547) and the license system works just fine. However I don't like that is it a modular system.

I have the TAWoBA  replacer version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40015

and CT77's Armor Replacer: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168

I tested and I was able to add the keyword to the Nocturnal armor added in the CT77 mod following Monoman1's guide on the first page, but it doesn't seem applicable for trying to add to standard things like basic leather or iron armor, (or any enchanted versions if that matters).

Actually was stumped at that part at some point, that was because I had no idea how to do my own patches for mods. If my explanation is not that useful just search for how to make your own compatibility patches for mods or something, should be able to find decent guide then. This is also honesly very useful skill to have in modding your game, so maybe just look up a proffesional guide instead of reading my ramblings, for example you can make any mod compatible with RND very easily.

Load up stuff in tes5edit, find vanilla armors like you would like to patch you can ctrl + click to keep adding them and or also use shift + click to keep adding whole rows, and once you selected stuff you wanna edit right click and choose 'Copy as override into...' and either pick new file at the end of the line or add it to some other patch (don't copy it over to another regular mod) you already have (for example I'm mostly using food price esp that SL survival page has guide for, so I add them there, and in that patch you created or added stuff to you can start adding keywords or whatever you want, just make sure its placed below stuff it's meant to override, and copy over stuff that replacer mods changes as well ( you can drag and drop stuff, makes stuff way easier).

! Last but not least make sure you don't have blank stuff where magical effects are meant to be or something or it can cause crashes (like broken magical effects that link to nothing, not sure how I got those in the first place when I was first making patches for the first time but if you find anything like that just fix it by drag and drop replacing).

Edited by Karkhel

@Monoman1 I just noticed there's a conflict between SLS and Simple Slavery. SS recently added a safe to keep sold slave's gear. Which is of course a stash and it's not an exception in SLS by default. Actually you can't even add this stash as an exception because it's a proxy. Player would (I think) have to coc to SSLV_HoldingCell and manually add the container to the exception list. Not very immersive ?.

Edited by kapibar
5 hours ago, kapibar said:

@Monoman1 I just noticed there's a conflict between SLS and Simple Slavery. SS recently added a safe to keep sold slave's gear. Which is of course a stash and it's not an exception in SLS by default. Actually you can't even add this stash as an exception because it's a proxy. Player would (I think) have to coc to SSLV_HoldingCell and manually add the container to the exception list. Not very immersive ?.

Sure it's SLS? Proxy containers shouldn't enter the stash system. And I'm fairly sure it works ok (because convenient horses). Container needs to be under the crosshairs when it's opened for it to be considered a valid target for stash stealing. 

On 10/11/2022 at 7:49 PM, AuroraStar said:

I've tried dropping the bikini license and picking it back up several times. magic_silence_collar.dds is still not being applied.

Sorry I think I've misunderstood this. 

Holding a bikini licence = blue/green chain tats around the wrists/ankles and a couple of runes on the center of the chest. (body overlay)

Getting caught without a magic licence = purple runes around the neck. (Face overlay)

They kind of work the opposite of each other. By default the magic curse (purple runes around the neck) should come with a cursed devious device. I don't see any collar in the pic. Note, a lot of the time the tat is obscured underneath the DD collar. Unless you have changed the magic licence settings to not require use a DD collar I think things are ok...?

Edited by Monoman1