37 minutes ago, leakim said:

I will say that I have also experienced a different issue where I will often get force greets from guards where they say they are "taking some of my stuff", but they actually don't (when this happens I know it won't be long before they stop me again). This happens all the time if you add one of your items as an exception to the rules. I am saying this, just to make it clear that this is NOT the issue I am talking about, and while slightly annoying, is something I can deal with.

Think I have a solution for this one - at least if you are using dD.

The Enforcers are seeing your device hider as illegal armor - they confiscate it but it then gets instantly replaced by dD.

I added "0x40f0c|Devious Devices - Integration.esm" to LicenceExceptions.json and haven't had any issue since.

@Monoman1 It might be worth adding this exception to the next release?

5 hours ago, leakim said:

I previously used LE (a year ago) and never had this specific issue on that either. On LE I used pretty much every mod on the list as well except for Body Search and the new Slaverun Enforcer (only the old Slaverun Reloaded). I am therefore strongly suspecting Body Search of being the main culprit. However, I really love Body Search since it is a nice way to both force you into a town and also give you a bounty (which there are barely any other good mechanism for, that are hard to avoid).

Maybe I will try to disable Body Search for an extended period in the MCM and see if the problem occurs then.

I will add one important note to my case: There is no delay at all between the force greets I am getting at all. Once I exit the conversation I might be able to move an inch and then they are back to force greeting me and they never stop following me. I've tried looking to see if there were scripts running in Fallrim I could disable and there weren't.

I will say that I have also experienced a different issue where I will often get force greets from guards where they say they are "taking some of my stuff", but they actually don't (when this happens I know it won't be long before they stop me again). This happens all the time if you add one of your items as an exception to the rules. I am saying this, just to make it clear that this is NOT the issue I am talking about, and while slightly annoying, is something I can deal with.

If the issue you've had is the first one, I'd like to ask if you also are using Body Search?

Not sure I like the idea of disabling them, though. ^_^ Sooner or later I'd end up with no guards left and I wouldn't know if there is some dormant scripts that is going to clug up my save.

Other note: I am on 0.685-beta for SSE.

Just a small update on this: Disabling Body Search in the MCM does not fix the problem.

I noticed something weird after installing this mod.
Most NPC (Anoriath ,Carlotta ,Belethor etc) that have stall animation (both hands on counter)  and npc that have jobs ( Adrianne) don't do anything.
Fralia have both hands on counter like usual , but rest of traders on marketplace just say lines about buying from them and Carlotta occasionally use a broom but besides that they just stand in place 1-2 meters from the counter. Belethor the same - without SL Survival he stand with both hands on counter ,with SL Survival he stands almost in frame of doors behind him. Adrianne don't use tanning rack ,forge or furnace and even don't lean on poles next to her forge.
Farengar don't use enchanting table,alchemy table or just "hand on the counter" just stand and next to furniture and nothing.

Any idea what is happenning ?

On 4/15/2020 at 5:29 AM, Monoman1 said:

Nobody that has the right version sees this. Survival is asking PapyrusUtil directly "What version are you?" and the message pops up if PapyrusUtil says it is less than 3.3. There are a few mods that include an out of date version of PapyrusUtil for some reason rather than making PapyrusUtil a requirement. So when you install these mods you are overwriting new PapyrusUtil with older version files. 

To fix it: 

A) If you are using Mod Organizer then make sure you have the standalone version of PapyrusUtil installed and move it to the very bottom in the LEFT window. 

B) If you are using a crappy non-virtual mod manager then reinstall PapyrusUtil and overwrite all. 

Standalone PapyrusUtil 3.3 for LE Skyrim: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

MO/MO2: 

Tada.jpg.35f382c3bfe5538e8a051477c6ef5024.jpg

If using MO/MO2 make sure to arrange mods by priority. Generally you'll always want mods arranged by priority in both the left and right window. 

Thank you for the good advice.  I finally got the latest version of SL Survival to work by by reinstalling papyrus right after installing SL Survival ?.  The MCM Recorder Mod from the Nexus is another mod where you have to reinstall papyrus after installing it for it to work.  That one makes setting up MCM options with new characters so much easier.  I definitely endorse it ?:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/111370

Edited by SkyTem
On 11/12/2022 at 2:44 PM, leakim said:

I've had a recurring problem related to this mod that has been annoying me for a while, that I have not been able to eliminate, because I have no clear way to easily reproduce it.

Essentially, sometimes I will get force greets from guards from this mod where the guards while following me will yell "Come back here!", etc.. (so the standard guard force greet from guards from this mod for inspection, etc.).

However, once they "catch" me, they will just initiate a standard conversation (not the inspection you would usually expect). Once I leave this conversation however, they will start following me again immediately and re-initate this conversation. They will do this indefinitely and I have no known way of fixing it, other than loading a previous save. Sometimes it is a single guard following me, other times it can be multiple.

Is there a way to terminate this guard behaviour if it occurs? Like reseting an AI package or similar?

I am running a lot of mods I feel like could cause potential problems (here I am referring to other mods that also initiate force greets or similar):

• Sexlab Approach Redux (Baka)
  • Sexlab Horrible Harrassment (Baka)
  • Babo Dialogue (Baka)
  • Body Search
  • Slaverun Reloaded (with new improved Enforcer by Kaxat)

I fully recognize that when running so many mods that all has force greet behaviour that you may sometimes run into trouble, but I am simply wondering if there is a way to reset the guards chasing you from this mod, since this appears to be my only (really annoying) issue running these together.

(This is on SSE, not LE)

I've actually had this issue before, only under specific circumstances though. I had modified a bunch of the toll gate stuff while I was testing other mods (setting toll to 0, unlocking gates, etc.) . I ran out the gate without paying, and when I got back I had the exact same issue you did. I seemed to be able to fix it by going to the toll box and activating it. Maybe that will work for you?

Is this mod compatible with Go To Bed? I noticed the box that tells me the quality of sleep no longer appears when using that mod. If not, is there a way to patch?

Is food you get from begging preset or can you get offered anything that is tagged approprietly like stuff from mods? I was thinking it would be fun to humiliate yourself only to get one of the items from Cum Alchemy Remastered, would've been nice if they would work same way as other semen consumables with it causing semen breath and addiction.

On 11/16/2022 at 8:17 PM, Karkhel said:

Is food you get from begging preset or can you get offered anything that is tagged approprietly like stuff from mods? I was thinking it would be fun to humiliate yourself only to get one of the items from Cum Alchemy Remastered, would've been nice if they would work same way as other semen consumables with it causing semen breath and addiction.

Both things could be easily done with xEdit. For begging rewards modify _SLS_BegFoodList and _SLS_BegDrink form lists. For Cum Alchemy Remastered items to cause SLS cum addiction add effects add SLS cum potion effects to CAR items. For test I added SLS's _SLS_PotionCumHorseMgef effect to CAR's Milk of the Stallion and it worked as intended.

For some reason whenever I beg my character never gets the item she is promised after the sex act.  Also I really like the new steepfall feature in the beta SLS but it triggers on even the slightest drop.  Would there be a way for me to set it to a higher height before it triggers?  I turned it off after trying it for a little while.

Edited by SkyTem
30 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

Also I really like the new steepfall feature in the beta SLS but it triggers on even the slightest drop.  Would there be a way for me to set it to a higher height before it triggers?  I turned it off after trying it for a little while.

You can modify steepfall feature by tweaking SteepFall.json file in SLS\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival. Monoman1 kindly provided a guide for it in the same folder.

30 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

For some reason whenever I beg my character never gets the item she is promised after the sex act.

It might be a stupid question, but did you install one of the mods required for it (iNeed/RND)?

Edited by alexasha
1 hour ago, alexasha said:

You can modify steepfall feature by tweaking SteepFall.json file in SLS\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival. Monoman1 kindly provided a guide for it in the same folder.

It might be a stupid question, but did you install one of the mods required for it (iNeed/RND)?

Ah no wonder,  didn't know I needed to install one of those ill have to check for the required mod in the description again.  Ty for the info.

18 hours ago, SkyTem said:

Probably won't get the Ineed mod though.  Went to the nexus page and it showed that people had found 103 bugs with it :P

I've been using RND and it works well, just need to do your own patches for it but its really not that bad, you just add apropriate tags in tesedit. I used ineed initially, but I think the food as cum option in SL survival option is only made for RND currently so I switched? Or maybe it was some other last straw that made me switch. I did have a couple smaller problems with it, either way I was happy I switched.

How do I stop Simply Knock scenarios using armbinders? I've removed armbinders and other items from the DeviceList.json, but it seems to still use armbinders. I used the OneDrive spreadsheet in addition in the case an armbinder is something else, and every listed armbinder = not in my edited json.

EDIT - I saw the Patcher in MCM, and ran it, but I still get a "high security armbinder", which I cannot find in the list.json or the OneDrive. Trying to find that dang thing in SSSE. Ugh

Edited by ETSubmariner

My laptop was recently fried and I had not backed up my build for a while so now I'm confronted with starting all over with setting up SLS. I can't get it to work. Playing on SE. Trying to get Silvain's 0.685 to work, it was stable for months on my previous build.

Fairly confident I've isolated the problem (well, one problem anyway) to SimplyKnock, which will consistently cause CTD when it's in my LO no matter what I do. It's a hard requirement and MO2 complains of missing masters if it's not included in the LO when loading SLS. There are 3 versions of simply knock available on the SE downloads page of the mod, all of them cause CTD. CTD is usually missing masters, from what I've gathered. SkyUi correct version is installed, seems to be skse-related. If I download one of the skse-versions mentioned in the requirements for those versions of SK and install it (merge, replace, doesn't matter) I get complaints from sexlab that I'm playing with an obsolete version of SKSE.

How do I get SE to play nice with SimplyKnock? What do I do, is there some trick?

8 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

My laptop was recently fried and I had not backed up my build for a while so now I'm confronted with starting all over with setting up SLS. I can't get it to work. Playing on SE. Trying to get Silvain's 0.685 to work, it was stable for months on my previous build.

Fairly confident I've isolated the problem (well, one problem anyway) to SimplyKnock, which will consistently cause CTD when it's in my LO no matter what I do. It's a hard requirement and MO2 complains of missing masters if it's not included in the LO when loading SLS. There are 3 versions of simply knock available on the SE downloads page of the mod, all of them cause CTD. CTD is usually missing masters, from what I've gathered. SkyUi correct version is installed, seems to be skse-related. If I download one of the skse-versions mentioned in the requirements for those versions of SK and install it (merge, replace, doesn't matter) I get complaints from sexlab that I'm playing with an obsolete version of SKSE.

How do I get SE to play nice with SimplyKnock? What do I do, is there some trick?

1. Get Simply Knock here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14098

2. Get your Simply Knock .dll update from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24297. Install it over the orignal.

3. Double check you've got the right version for your Skyrim/SKSE Version.

4. If using MO2 (maybe vortix as well) make sure that the DLL update is not overwritten by anything else.

12 hours ago, Silvain said:

1. Get Simply Knock here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14098

2. Get your Simply Knock .dll update from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24297. Install it over the orignal.

3. Double check you've got the right version for your Skyrim/SKSE Version.

4. If using MO2 (maybe vortix as well) make sure that the DLL update is not overwritten by anything else.

Thanks! I was missing the .dll update, installing that solved both the CTD issue and the sexlab complaints.

Edited by BYJE137