How do I add custom locations for the purpose of tolls, etc.? So if I use a custom home with multiple cells in Markarth the guards don't think I'm skipping out? I noticed the CustomTownLocations.json file, but am unsure if that is the file I want to edit, or the format to edit it is. I can't add the location through the MCM because it just says "Untracked location" and the add location button is grayed out

Edited by TBDM

Hmm anyone tried to make SLS work in VR? I'm trying my luck right now but for some reason when I open the SLS MCM in VR it does not load the menues and after that every single mcm stops working. The mods are still doing their things, even the stagger feature from SLS works and I get notifications but I can't open any MCMs and only a restart fixes it.

Anyone had a similiar problem?

This is a bit of a long shot, but has anyone made a patch for this to work with furry mods like SkyFurry/Yiffy Age of Skyrim? I can't get the creation kit working so I'm unable to patch this mod, meaning a lot of the NPCs it adds have a really bad black face

4 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

This causes my SKSE to reset when installed on LE, killing an otherwise stable setup. It's either this or SimplyKnock, what am I missing? Anyone got any Idea?

I dunno what you mena by "causes my SKSE to reset" but since you mentioned SimplyKnock as one of the possible culprits: Make sure Simply knock is not overwriting papyrus util. It has an old version bundled into it.

15 hours ago, Silvain said:

I dunno what you mena by "causes my SKSE to reset" but since you mentioned SimplyKnock as one of the possible culprits: Make sure Simply knock is not overwriting papyrus util. It has an old version bundled into it.

Well, when I install SimplyKnock and this mod it gives me this:

error.png

When I get rid of those two the error goes away again and everything works fine.

Edited by Cornoholio
10 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

Well, when I install SimplyKnock and this mod it gives me this:

error.png

When I get rid of those two the error goes away again and everything works fine.

Hmm check if you happen to reach the plugin limit of 255. I only ever saw something similiar when I loaded too many .esps.

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

Hmm check if you happen to reach the plugin limit of 255. I only ever saw something similiar when I loaded too many .esps.

Huh, that might be it... I'll check and report back. Thanks. ?

EDIT: That was it...stupid mistake to make. Thanks.

Edited by Cornoholio
2 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

I only knew because I did that as well. Took me quite a while to know what was going on. :D

Glad I could help

3 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

In Skyrim LE, it could also glitch like that if the DATA folder has around 400+(do not know exact limit) enabled or disabled loadable files (esp,esm), no matter that the mod load count is ok.  That get solved by removing or ghosting unused esp files.

In, SkyrimSE looks like is a higher limit, a lot. 

Edited by safado
On 12/1/2022 at 1:31 AM, Onidai said:

This is a bit of a long shot, but has anyone made a patch for this to work with furry mods like SkyFurry/Yiffy Age of Skyrim? I can't get the creation kit working so I'm unable to patch this mod, meaning a lot of the NPCs it adds have a really bad black face

You should be able to fix that by listing SL Survival before your furry mods in the load order. The black face is likely caused because Survival mods the playable races in order to implement the gender inequality debuffs.

A side effect is the inequality debuffs features will do nothing, but as long as you don't mind playing without them it should fix the issue.

2 hours ago, alexsl said:

i heard that survival put gag in PC when they use a shout. Welp i shout about 20 times now and nothing happen O_o

Due to Skyrim's sluggish script processing the guards and enforcers can be a bit selective when they decide to enforce the rules. Sometimes you can break the rules right next to them for minutes on end without them reacting. Other times they'll pounce on you the nanosecond they catch you not in compliance.

Not a lot the mod creator can do about it I suspect. That's just how Skyrim's AI tends to act.

5 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Due to Skyrim's sluggish script processing the guards and enforcers can be a bit selective when they decide to enforce the rules. Sometimes you can break the rules right next to them for minutes on end without them reacting. Other times they'll pounce on you the nanosecond they catch you not in compliance.

Not a lot the mod creator can do about it I suspect. That's just how Skyrim's AI tends to act.

Actually i got it to work. When i commented yesterday the shout i tried was one from estrus something. Than after that i tried with one that come with Skyrim and that one did work

30 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I'd like to make some clothing items exempt from the SLS clothing and bikini armor licences.

Can I achieve this by adding the "SLA_ArmorHalfNaked" and "SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini" keywords from Babo's Sexlab Aroused to the clothing items?

Use the SL Survival MCM page License 1.

• Equip the items you want exempted.
  • Scroll down and reach Get Equipped items
  • Click Get Equipped items
  • Choose in pull down menu the item to be exempted.
  • Click add exemption.
  • Repeat

Entries get recorded in "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\LicenceExceptions.json"

Items in the list do not get confiscated and do not trigger license violation.  If the list is created in LE the entries of reference are in decimal numeric format, but if recorded in SE/AE the references are in Hex (0x) format. Necessary for ESL flag plugin reference extension compatibility in the 64bit game engine

The SLS_bikiniarmor keyword will set the armor asset as valid for Bikini armor license (no curse trigger) and also count for bikini experience.  If you only want the true exemption, then use the MCM option.

Edited by safado
8 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Thanks! Looks like it's exactly what I want.

I think items with the keyword SexLabNoStrip get ignored, but I'm no sure if it is similar to exception list. I added that one to PSQ outfits and seems to work, too.  Exception menu is a more explicit direct method.

So I have a question about cumtainers, are they supposed to disappear on use? Shouldn't it give back an empty one? I think that would make more sense. Like the script from RND which gives back bottles? Did anybody in this thread by chance made a patch like that at some point? It's hard to keep track of everything here

I have problems using the MCM menu. The check mark doesn't show up on some things, like enabling tolls and licenses, so I can't tell if they're on or off. So when I first installed it I accidentally disabled tolls and now the enforcers and toll table won't reappear. 

Edit: Turns out I needed to start from a fresh save to make it work.

Edited by atticadayz

Is there a way to make the magic licence system limit access to contraband like spell tomes, but without reducing the player's magicka? It seems like all I can do is to increase the MCM slider that controls how far magicka is reduced by the tattoo/device curse, but that goes to 200 at most.

@Corsec Try utilising Apprentice (Apprentice at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)( (if your running SSE or SAE) along with Apprentice - Script Update (Apprentice - Script Update at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)) and then enter "set Apprentice_Settings_TrainFromBooks to 0" in the console this though will prevent all training from books, best that can be achieved. See if this is any help for your issue. Also with Apprentice your character can't utilise spells or items without training in them, so if you can't utilise books then you need to find a trainer.

Edited by Leoosp
adding urls to the mentioned mods and more detail