Yo, I'm kinda new to this and i need help with something. I use CBBE (vanilla) but have noticed that a majority of items from DD clip through my characters body (corsets/ chastity belts) or don't line up properly (gags) I've used bodyslide but it doesnt really do much lol. Anything I'm doing wrong that any of you beautiful people might have the answer to?

Can someone for the love of god tell me how to properly install this mod the description really doesn't help I cannot see items like the chastity belt or anything that goes on the body aside from the zip suits, I can see head gear or plugs or w/e though.. Can also see cuffs on the feet area but the feet go invisible..

yes I did run bodyslide yes I did batch build and checked everything that had DD in it there must be something Im doing wrong

like do I need to run the outfit studio ro something

EDIT: fixed I had the wrong output.. the shame.. the shame..

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:14 PM, Pfiffy said:

You can select it in. The All in one installer... we only have a problem with the 1.5.73 .dll. This will be fixed in the next release.

What do you mean?
Could you… explain a bit more? :/
I am easily confused, so I would greatly appriciate a clear and detailed description.

Yo are the outfits broken for CBBE? When i go to build them in Bodyslide my custom body totally changes and preset tab is unclickable? Made sure i pressed CBBE in installer and even reinstalled the game. All other non DD CBBE outfits work fine tho

Normal working outfit with my CBBE custom body: 

Wolf.png.60f02d5b2e685e151c0a19ec5331823f.png

DD outfits (totally changes the body and makes preset tab unclickable)

Dress.png.37a7d32d5a17160f16bfb9fc3e572ded.png

29 minutes ago, MitchJones said:

Yo are the outfits broken for CBBE? When i go to build them in Bodyslide my custom body totally changes and preset tab is unclickable? Made sure i pressed CBBE in installer and even reinstalled the game. All other non DD CBBE outfits work fine tho

Normal working outfit with my CBBE custom body: 

Wolf.png.60f02d5b2e685e151c0a19ec5331823f.png

DD outfits (totally changes the body and makes preset tab unclickable)

Dress.png.37a7d32d5a17160f16bfb9fc3e572ded.png

I found a solution myself, load other outfits that has the desired preset available, save that preset as, add all these DD stuff to that group, now you can build the bodyslide as usual.

25 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

I found a solution myself, load other outfits that has the desired preset available, save that preset as, add all these DD stuff to that group, now you can build the bodyslide as usual.

Seems that method only works if your custom body does NOT use any of the "full body" CBBE sliders like (7B lower, old shape etc). Tried it on a body without using mentioned sliders and yeah most of the outfits are fine except the Zipsuit and 1 or 2 others were scuffed.

This happens if your custom body uses "full body" sliders btw

image.png.cd6af84591f52c04af03e09800d54bc8.png

Every part that full body sliders affects gets like warped and fucked up, upper body in this case. But the parts that werent affected by full body sliders remain fine, the butt.

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

Doing your method plus downloading the NEW CBBE bodyslide files worked even with full body sliders. Thanks brotha appreciate it. OPs should replace main download files to make it easier.

Tho the zipsuit and catsuit are still weird, but i guess the new cbbe bs files arent still complete?

On 8/7/2019 at 6:07 AM, Fatal said:

17 thousand animations? wowza... Cut that back to like 10-12k and try running the fix I link below. Make sure to get the SSE version, it is under misc files.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98204?

I can try that but its not so much quantity as it is the specific mods, ive tried to turn off all these mods before, only having one, and it still doesnt work

20 hours ago, langmans said:

Not sure if catsuits and zipsuit are converted to CBBE SE.

Attached are xml files for devious devices + cursed loot. The trick is opening the XML files and changing CBAdvanced / CB++ to CBBE.

Extract in data/calientetools/bodyslide/slidergroups/ .

EDIT: It's just the DCL zipsuit that is weird.

DDX-DDA-DCL Bodyslide SliderGroups.7z 1.66 kB · 2 downloads

Its catsuit too but the TBBP catsuit version, the regular catsuit is fine tho and yeah the zipsuit is scuffed too. Everything else is fine.

Is there an updated version of the DeviousDevices.dll file? I get this script extender error from MO2:

The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices All In One) reported as incompatible during query.

My SSE version is 1.5.80.0.8 and SKSE 2.0.16 rel 6

How do I use bodyslide to make the torso-related devices usable/visible?  Given the mod description, it's something to do with doing the batch build in bodyslide, but I've never used bodyslide before and I'm at a loss at this point as to how I'm supposed to do that.  I see the button, obviously, but nothing I do seems to make bodyslide want to see the DDA/DDX stuff - I set a custom output location and click through Batch Build -> (everything is already checked, nothing present related to DDA/DDX) -> Build -> CBBE Body -> OK, but all that creates is femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, femalefeet_0.nif, femalefeet_1.nif.  Overwriting those files within Skyrim itself updates the naked body, as expected, but nothing related to any outfits seems to happen.

13 hours ago, Number2415LS said:

I can try that but its not so much quantity as it is the specific mods, ive tried to turn off all these mods before, only having one, and it still doesnt work

FNIS can support a lot of animations but Skyrim can't. I dunno of anyone that doesn't get the footik crash after like 13k animations. The game will load up and work correctly but has a high chance of crashing when loading a save. Is that what is happening to you?

Sorry to be a bother, but I'm having an issue with DDi SE and no matter where i look i just cant seem to find a fix that works for me.

Im using Mod Organizer 2 and im getting a message saying: • DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Deviousruntime) reported as incompatible during query.

Also some of the DD's arent fitting right, while others do. The chastity belt on my character is too far back and clips into her stomach, but the cuffs are fine. The gags are also not working as the mouth doesnt open and the gag is too far down the head.

Could anyone help? I've been trying to fix this for ages and i still dont know how ;-;

I'm having a bit of an issue. Mechanically, DD is working just fine for me. All of the items are working in-game, they've all been run through Bodyslide so they fit my body... except for the nipple piercings. It seems like nipple piercings are set in the wrong place, and end up "inside" my girl's boobs. I'll sometimes get a glimpse of them when they bounce, so I know they aren't just invisible.

Is there a way to reposition the piercings? If so, how? I'm using CBBE Curvy w/  CBP physics, if that matters!

22 hours ago, Fatal said:

FNIS can support a lot of animations but Skyrim can't. I dunno of anyone that doesn't get the footik crash after like 13k animations. The game will load up and work correctly but has a high chance of crashing when loading a save. Is that what is happening to you?

Nope, least not with these mods, the animation limit has never really been a problem for me but maybe im just lucky

10 minutes ago, Foxcrest said:

When I equip a gag my character's mouth remains closed. Is this an issue with ZaZ or Devious Devices? Does anyone else have this issue or know a solution?

I had that issue, and it stopped after I installed this Mfg Fix. I don't know if it'll work for you, but its worth a shot!

On 8/11/2019 at 3:15 PM, ravens96 said:

Im using Mod Organizer 2 and im getting a message saying: • DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Deviousruntime) reported as incompatible during query.

Got the same problem, there doesn't seem to be a fix I can find