On 9/24/2019 at 1:28 PM, Squid300 said:

Edit: so I found the problem. It seems to crash if I'm using a controller. No clue why, but the struggle animations play just fine if I unplug it. Figured I'd at least post it in case it helps anyone since its a quick fix and I only happened to figure it out cause I had to unplug my controller to set some hotkeys.

Papyrus.0.log 67.89 kB · 1 download

Why would THAT be the problem?! It is, but why? and why only this mod? I would have thought a controller wouldn't crash a simple animation like that. Does this mean if I want to use this mod, I'll need to use mouse and keyboard? I ask this since there are animations that play outside the menu that crashes the game. I also feel like the animations used to crash only some of the time when using a controller, depending on the animation. It's worse now.

I wonder if there is a fix for controllers crashing animations.

8 hours ago, NobodyImportant33333 said:

Why would THAT be the problem?! It is, but why? and why only this mod? I would have thought a controller wouldn't crash a simple animation like that. Does this mean if I want to use this mod, I'll need to use mouse and keyboard? I ask this since there are animations that play outside the menu that crashes the game. I also feel like the animations used to crash only some of the time when using a controller, depending on the animation. It's worse now.

I wonder if there is a fix for controllers crashing animations.

Yo thank goodness someone mentioned this- I just tried this and it WORKED WTF???

Can someone please fix the 3rd Person forced animations for controller I guess?? For me it was a belt- the facehugger used by Parasites. I've had no issues with plugs (the only other DD I've used) and the gag seems ok but the belt is CTD on any forced 3rd person animation- ONLY with controller connected.

17 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The CBBE SE slidersets are not perfect for all. but they are the only ones we have so far...

Yea I ended up switching to UNP and everything looks pretty flawless.  The only thing I've noticed thus far is transparent hands sticking out of the armbinder while in the aforementioned zipsuit.

On 9/22/2019 at 1:20 PM, Pfiffy said:

So here is a little update:

The AIO for DD 4.3a, it is nearly untested. There are no CBBE SE files for the new models, so I added the CBBE versions instead. The prisoner chains and the ankle and wrist chains are still broken, but at least they don't crash for me. Make sure you have HDT installed, or use the hot fix.

DD AIO: https://mega.nz/#!vc5kHSpK!4AFJx7eFtpPKsZpOhmBVNNGMAYEqHLGjSUAjR-Ab46E

Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

I don't know what Pfiffy did, but their latest update seems to have fixed my long running DD/ZaZ event animation CTD.  Well done!

Edit: Ack!! I spoke too soon.  It still CTD's on event start, just not all the time as before.  Still have no idea why.

Recall that it is just 3rd person PC only (NPCs work fine) and is associated with DD events and effects that trigger Sexlab/ZaZ animations

5 hours ago, Mrod23 said:

I don't know what Pfiffy did, but their latest update seems to have fixed my long running DD/ZaZ event animation CTD.  Well done!

Edit: Ack!! I spoke too soon.  It still CTD's on event start, just not all the time as before.  Still have no idea why.

Recall that it is just 3rd person PC only (NPCs work fine) and is associated with DD events and effects that trigger Sexlab/ZaZ animations

There is not much that I did. I converted the new models and resaved the ESM's. The first thing you might check is if the anim filters in DD and ZAZ are conflicting. So disable them both an see if you still crash, then test each one seperate. Don't use them together.   

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

There is not much that I did. I converted the new models and resaved the ESM's. The first thing you might check is if the anim filters in DD and ZAZ are conflicting. So disable them both an see if you still crash, then test each one seperate. Don't use them together.   

A good idea, and one I hadn't tried.  Alas, I still get a CTD on animation start with both filters disabled.  The most reliable crash is a vibration event caused by plugs and piercings.

The end of my papyrus log is always the same after a crash:

[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Belyanna,DDZazHornyB)
[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: Debug-5

So far, no one has shed any light on this.

1 hour ago, Mrod23 said:

A good idea, and one I hadn't tried.  Alas, I still get a CTD on animation start with both filters disabled.  The most reliable crash is a vibration event caused by plugs and piercings.

The end of my papyrus log is always the same after a crash:

[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Belyanna,DDZazHornyB)
[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[09/28/2019 - 11:42:40AM] [Zad]: Debug-5

So far, no one has shed any light on this.

Strange... I only had this event when I tried to play with DCL. I only had some CTDs  when the prisoner chains get equipped, but that was caused by playing it as male... The plugs worked as intended. And if it is not always it is not easy to detect the troublemaker. Maybe Kimy can say something about that. You might ask around in the regular DD thread about that.  

On 8/27/2019 at 2:27 PM, Pfiffy said:

8.3 is Zaratha's baby.... The errors can be solved by openening the weapon entries in the CK, clicking into the critical hit data and closing them again, then Save. After that they should be gone.  

To expand on Pfiffy's instructions for cleaning Deviously Cursed Loot 8.3 in case anyone else didn't fully understand.   Note that you need to un-check the "On Death" tick-box in each of the three weapons.   If I don't, Creation Kit (version CK64Fixed Rev 386A773) will produce a mess that SSSEEdit (version 4.02) refuses to even load because of an alleged circular error.

On 9/28/2019 at 1:20 PM, Pfiffy said:

Strange... I only had this event when I tried to play with DCL. I only had some CTDs  when the prisoner chains get equipped, but that was caused by playing it as male... The plugs worked as intended. And if it is not always it is not easy to detect the troublemaker. Maybe Kimy can say something about that. You might ask around in the regular DD thread about that.  

While it is still early in the testing, I went ahead and uninstalled DCL 6.4 SE BETA 2 and started a new game.  Currently, I'm not getting any CTD's during anim events as before, but there are new issues to deal with another day (Bell Collar and Bone Collar cause CTD, DCL 8.3 - converted won't install with NMM community edition.)  I'll continue testing and report findings.

Edit: After some more testing, I'm still getting CTD's on animation triggered by piercing vibration events, just not all the time or as frequent.  More trials ...

On 9/29/2019 at 11:01 PM, Mrod23 said:

While it is still early in the testing, I went ahead and uninstalled DCL 6.4 SE BETA 2 and started a new game.  Currently, I'm not getting any CTD's during anim events as before, but there are new issues to deal with another day (Bell Collar and Bone Collar cause CTD, DCL 8.3 - converted won't install with NMM community edition.)  I'll continue testing and report findings.

Edit: After some more testing, I'm still getting CTD's on animation triggered by piercing vibration events, just not all the time or as frequent.  More trials ...

Sometimes the animation completes without CTD.  The log then looks like:

10/02/2019 - 12:25:50PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Belyanna,DDZazHornyB)
[10/02/2019 - 12:25:50PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[10/02/2019 - 12:25:50PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[10/02/2019 - 12:25:50PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[10/02/2019 - 12:25:50PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[10/02/2019 - 12:25:50PM] [Zad]: Debug-5
[10/02/2019 - 12:25:50PM] [Zad]: Debug-7
[10/02/2019 - 12:25:50PM] [Zad]: Debug-8
[10/02/2019 - 12:25:50PM] [Zad]: Debug-9
[10/02/2019 - 12:25:53PM] [Zad]: UpdateExposure([Actor < (00000014)>],2.500000,TRUE)
[10/02/2019 - 12:25:58PM] [Zad]: UpdateExposure([Actor < (00000014)>],2.500000,TRUE)
[10/02/2019 - 12:26:00PM] [Zad]: EndThirdPersonAnimation(Belyanna,[False, False])

So, I believe the animation giving me trouble is DDZazHornyB, and it crashes after the Debug-5 marker in the file.  Off I go to investigate further.

QUESTION1:should the AIO be packed with  a version check fixed patch  zadxlib metioned  below ? this will avoid the warning window  when slaverun init process ,thogh there is another  slaverun patch  which can avoid the warning by single SLV_VersionCheck file,but zadxlib version really need update

QUESTION2: what's the difffrent between AIO and this one,i noticed that  Devious Devices - Equip need SUM dependency.is  that AIO file do not need  SUM while  Devious Devices - Equip  need?

I installed the newest AOI installer Rev2 and for some reason I'm having trouble with some objects.

I wanted to see what the new items looked like so I used addmenuitem to browse.

All the rope harnesses work fine and look awesome, but the new non rope items instantly cause my game to close with no crash message. All I have to do to cause this is hover the mouse over the item in the menu list. I don't even get to click on it to add it to my inventory.

The Bell Collar and Black Bone Gag are 2 examples of this.

I tried to see if I could run NIF optimizer on those devices, but I can't find them in the directory anywhere.

Any ideas as to what might be causing it?

Edit: I found the location of the files and even after running NIF optimizer on those files it did not help.

As a quick follow up to this, not all the items in the Collygon folder are shutting down the game, but most are (The extreme gags and chain collar work, the others do not). The Papyrus log ends with a bunch of ...

[10/07/2019 - 04:49:34PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()

...which I'm assuming is just me browsing through the list produced from addmenuitem

Will it have any negative impact on my game if I just delete the offending meshes from the game or will the mod go haywire if it tries to look for the item?

On 10/6/2019 at 3:26 PM, serranna said:
Spoiler

I installed the newest AOI installer Rev2 and for some reason I'm having trouble with some objects.

I wanted to see what the new items looked like so I used addmenuitem to browse.

All the rope harnesses work fine and look awesome, but the new non rope items instantly cause my game to close with no crash message. All I have to do to cause this is hover the mouse over the item in the menu list. I don't even get to click on it to add it to my inventory.

The Bell Collar and Black Bone Gag are 2 examples of this.

I tried to see if I could run NIF optimizer on those devices, but I can't find them in the directory anywhere.

Any ideas as to what might be causing it?

Edit: I found the location of the files and even after running NIF optimizer on those files it did not help.

I may be wrong about this, as i haven't got the time yet to go through all the items to know whats what, but aren't those items HDT?
At least the Bell Collar sounds like it may have a bell on it, which i imagine could be relying on HDT to dangle around.

If they are HDT enabled, and they are not properly configured yet, and the non-HDT fix doesn't cover these items, you can try editing the NIF files in NifSkope and removing the NiStringExtraData node that tells HDT what XML to load, or you can remove that XML.
And/or you may have to resave those NIFs from Outfit Studio after removing any HDT related bones and applying bone weights from the CBBE/whatever reference instead.

I have the AIO version of DD installed with the experimental Chain and Tail meshes, use SMP + CBPC (SInful CBP), CBBE SE body, CBBE SE BodySlide files and everything is working fine. I am perplexed how in the last few pages people are getting so many errors.