There seem to be a lot of devices that don't show up in my inventory list, ALTHOUGH THEY DO RENDER ON MY CHARACTER. Firstly, I'm using the latest DD4 release for SSE available on this comment thread. I've run bodyslide to generate the meshes for my CBBE derived body. There seems to be no problem with meshes, they all render well and the related behaviour is also working. What's not working, is that they don't show in my inventory list, so I can't for example click and try to struggle out of them. I've seen that happen with the yoke added at the beginning of my game by Captured Dreams - I had to remove it with the console. I know that mod is still not updated for DD4, which, according to them, explains the issue. Now I had the same happen with Fill-Her-Up (the quest part). The chastity belt and plug they add render correctly, take up a slot each, but don't list in my inventory (although they do list if I 'player.showinventory' with the console). Could it be that the mod isn't fully compatible with DD4 either? If so, is there a way I can fix this, other than having to resort to the console for getting rid of devices I can't struggle out of, or unlock with the key?

1 hour ago, petronius said:

There seem to be a lot of devices that don't show up in my inventory list, ALTHOUGH THEY DO RENDER ON MY CHARACTER. Firstly, I'm using the latest DD4 release for SSE available on this comment thread. I've run bodyslide to generate the meshes for my CBBE derived body. There seems to be no problem with meshes, they all render well and the related behaviour is also working. What's not working, is that they don't show in my inventory list, so I can't for example click and try to struggle out of them. I've seen that happen with the yoke added at the beginning of my game by Captured Dreams - I had to remove it with the console. I know that mod is still not updated for DD4, which, according to them, explains the issue. Now I had the same happen with Fill-Her-Up (the quest part). The chastity belt and plug they add render correctly, take up a slot each, but don't list in my inventory (although they do list if I 'player.showinventory' with the console). Could it be that the mod isn't fully compatible with DD4 either? If so, is there a way I can fix this, other than having to resort to the console for getting rid of devices I can't struggle out of, or unlock with the key?

Do the Iron Prisoner Chains and Iron Shackles, Iron Fetters, etc. with moving chains work for you? I noticed that when I equip them on my Breton, the game instantly CTDs, whereas if I equip the Iron Fetters or Iron Shackles on my Nord, they render and equip ok but the chains are stiff. However the prisoner chains seem to have their chain phyiscs render just fine.

On 7/18/2019 at 7:58 PM, Mrod23 said:

Hi DD Team (and Pfiffy)

In the spirit of calling these Beta releases, here is some feedback.  Whenever I get an event from DD, be it a vibration event from piercings, a chafing event from belts, or whathaveyou, I get a CTD after a couple of seconds.  This is true ONLY for the PC, NPC's handle these events just fine.  I can set the probability to 0% and avoid the CTD, but that's no fun ?

I've looked through this forum and I see many threads of similar but not identical nature, and I've tried to determine that this is really a DD issue and not a ZaZ issue.

One of the myriad patches may address this, but I'm not one to patch my game willy-nilly without reason.

All my requisites to the current DD Beta releases are the latest.  I didn't see anything useful in the papyrus log but I'm no expert so I attach it per usual.

Thanks to the team for all the great work.  Hopefully someone will recognize this issue and let me know the proper patch or it will get fixed in a future release.

Papyrus.0.log 129.96 kB · 0 downloads

Those events are animations. What's your animation count at (when you run FNIS)? Try removing an animation pack and see if that helps.

[07/18/2019 - 04:28:59PM] [Zad]: PlayThirdPersonAnimation(Belyanna,DDChastityBeltStruggle01,18)

On 7/19/2019 at 12:23 AM, Fatal said:

Does anyone know of an easy way to test outfits in DD without having to run through menus every time I put one on or take it off? I could go through the mod and remove scripts and object effects from every armor piece but I was hoping for a quicker method.

Nope. A few times I had to resort to using kimy's key for the testing. it's easier than getting a bunch of keys when the jimy the lock option isn't available or not working when putting something on or taking it off.

Edit: Oh about the breast rope extreme you were asking about a few pages back. Yes, it's Zaz as Pfiffy mentioned, and it's actually an incomplete project. What I have in the Zaz patch is essentially a cosmetic fix. I believe Tara said it's not actually used anywhere. So you can copy and rename a file as I did (from one of the other breast ropes), or just delete the project to clear the error. But leaving it as is will not actually break anything either. I just didn't like seeing it.

On 7/19/2019 at 3:14 AM, TheOrdinator said:

Glad to see an update to this mod!

One issue I'm having...when I try to equip the iron prisoner chains, it gives me an immediate CTD. I've updated FNIS and batch-built Bodyslide, as well as have the latest SKSE, Sexlab and other dependencies so IDK what's going on. Any ideas?

Do you have HDT SMP? If not, try this:

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

@Pfiffy @Kythana I didn't see an option in the AIO for no HDT, and I didn't think of it until now. Can we get the DD Hotfix as a "no HDT SMP" option? As I recall, we will get crashes using the HDT meshes without the HDT SMP dlls.

On 7/19/2019 at 5:29 PM, shar181 said:

Alright! So I ran a batch build and the devices showed up. I don't know if the loss-of-control part is working, because apparently Devious Companions don't give you devices that actually restrict you. However, I've still got a problem. The nipple piercings aren't properly fitted to the body (CBBE Curvy, with physics), and kind of disappear inside her boobs. You might've guessed that I'm a complete noob to bodyslide/outfit studio, and you'd be right! I guess my next task is figuring out how to resize stuff for this body!

Thanks for pointing out the Bodyslide thing, anyway. :3 I swear I never had to do that when I used DD in Oldrim...

Bodyslide files are still being worked on. Not all of them conform correctly. You can use Outfit Studio to fix anything that's bothering you for now.

Steps on how to do that are here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14080

On 7/19/2019 at 6:56 PM, shar181 said:

Is there an option available for completely disabling certain devices? Right now I'm using the console to manually swap out any modern-looking device for a more lore-friendly version.

Edit: Another minor issue appeared. Equipping a ring gag worked properly at first, but after a reload it no longer affects my character's expression. That is, it's no longer holding her mouth open; she's just stuck on her normal expression. I tried "mfg reset", which did not correct it. Installing a PC headtracking mod also did not help.

There are options in the mcm to disable some types of devices, but events or quests can still force them onto you. There is no way to disable specific items (say one set of ankle cuffs vs another set of ankle cuffs).

18 hours ago, TheOrdinator said:

Also when I equip them on my Nord it spams the equip sound constantly and keeps saying "Fists unequipped." It also seems to do that with the straightjacket on my breton.

That kinda sounds like a conflict, like the items can't be equipped.  You might need to try searching or posting on the LE DD thread, it's not something I've heard of before.

For prisoner chains causing a CTD, do you have HDT SMP installed? if not, you also may want to try the DD Hotfix.

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

7 hours ago, petronius said:

Fill Her Up is dependent on Zaz, not DD. At least from what I saw following the Fill Her Up SE link from the conversion tracker thread. You might try asking on the Fill Her Up SE thread.

Just curious, if you get additem menu or use the console to add the items manually, do they show in your inventory then?

I am having a rather odd issue. Some items work properly, but others do not render but have correct poses, and some render incorrectly (a harness only rendered a collar). I have all the perquisites and have batch built bodyslide, although I suspect that is what has broken many of my other textures. 

First off great mod, now I have a quick question. Are the plugs supposed to be able to work without the belt equipped, because most of the plugs I seem to use do not do anything by themselves and only seem to activate when a belt is equipped as well. Is this some sort of bug/oversight or is this intended?

10 hours ago, thehjoyn said:

I am having a rather odd issue. Some items work properly, but others do not render but have correct poses, and some render incorrectly (a harness only rendered a collar). I have all the perquisites and have batch built bodyslide, although I suspect that is what has broken many of my other textures. 

Did you install the AIO posted recently?

Devious Devices All-In-One installer:

https://mega.nz/#!eZ4lGADR!8f9s3kM5pVNW8cdywYEPZutW0-_gdTsdfCGHgdyXYk0

If you didn't, did you grab the CBBE SE new bodyslide files? Doesn't fix everything, but fixes most issues.

CBBE SE Bodyslide files: DD_DCL_New_CBBE: https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

3 hours ago, thehjoyn said:

Installing the CBBE SE new files with the old two file installation I had before resulted in the same issue but with everyone t posing. Using the AIO by itself or with the CBBE SE files resulted in the same issues as before. 

So you may have come across something that hasn't been fixed yet for the CBBE SE body. Until we rework the bodyslide files, all you can do is fix it yourself in outfit studio.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14080

Hi I hope someone can help me here, my gags, etc are glitching near the face, no mouth animation and it clips through the face, pretty sure its from here but I have prison overhaul patched which I think used this, ill just post pictures to show my problem. Not sure what to do.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.07.22 - 23.02.24.99.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.07.23 - 00.09.18.58.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.07.22 - 23.03.05.50.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.07.23 - 01.10.35.93.png

I still have issues that I can't get the intregation to interact properly with SKSE...

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query.

I am not sure how to fix it. I tried to reinstall both the mod (like 3 times) and SKSE...
Anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

10 hours ago, OhDetermination said:

So how exactly do I run bodyslide? Cause I sure have no idea. Any help would be appreciated as this is the first time I'm doing anything on this site.

That video is the most short and basic I've found, maybe you won't need to do everything it shows but it will serve as a reference point. Easiest way to build everything from DD:

1. On "Group filter" click the magnifying glass button and select everything with "DD", "devious" or similar in the name.

2. On "Preset" select your desired body preset (for example CBBE Curvy).

3. Mark the "Build Morphs" on the bottom-left corner.

4. Use the "Batch build" button, the new window contains all the items from the selected group (from the Group filter step) that will be build. Just press Ok or Continue to build the meshes. Maybe there are 2 versions of the same item (for example a Corset with physics and another one without physics), if that's the case you will be able to choose which version you want to build.

You may need to setup Bodyslide to run through MO2 or Vortex (if you use any of those mod managers). Search for a guide for that, there are videos for sure.

hmm.. i dunno what to do anymore.. DD seems to make my game crash instantly..no matter what i do once i activate DD then CTD on everything.  I tried to reduce animation limits, reducing strings/scripts in game and also # of mod but nothing seems to work.. :(

I'm not sure where this should go since I have a bunch of DD mods, but I just need to know if I'm doing something wrong or if there's maybe a bug with the main mod.

Whenever I get strapped up in devices, I find that its nearly impossible to escape from them. I can't figure out how to make keys myself, and half the time if I find a key I "can't reach the lock" when I try to use it. Asking NPCs for help (via Can you please help me?) nearly always fails, regardless of the NPCs relationship towards me. Attempting to break out almost never works either, regardless of whether I pick the lock, struggle, or try to cut it. I've gone through all of the settings many times over trying to find ways to make the process easier, without much luck. I can't even find some kind of fail-safe command that can remove the devices in emergencies.

To make things worse, being loaded up with devices rarely sparks any lewd happenings. I have Deviously Helpless, so wandering into a bandit camp can be fun, but friendly NPCs in cities just kind of ignore me completely. A couple times I've been in a city and gotten a confirmation window offering me the chance for Submit (Enslaved), Submit (Sex), Resist, etc... but I don't even know what mod is causing that to show up, or how to trigger it!

To be honest, the questionable ratio between the fun these mods provide vs the frequent problems is making it hard to justify keeping these mods running. :c

12 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I'm not sure where this should go since I have a bunch of DD mods, but I just need to know if I'm doing something wrong or if there's maybe a bug with the main mod.

Whenever I get strapped up in devices, I find that its nearly impossible to escape from them. I can't figure out how to make keys myself, and half the time if I find a key I "can't reach the lock" when I try to use it. Asking NPCs for help (via Can you please help me?) nearly always fails, regardless of the NPCs relationship towards me. Attempting to break out almost never works either, regardless of whether I pick the lock, struggle, or try to cut it. I've gone through all of the settings many times over trying to find ways to make the process easier, without much luck. I can't even find some kind of fail-safe command that can remove the devices in emergencies.

To make things worse, being loaded up with devices rarely sparks any lewd happenings. I have Deviously Helpless, so wandering into a bandit camp can be fun, but friendly NPCs in cities just kind of ignore me completely. A couple times I've been in a city and gotten a confirmation window offering me the chance for Submit (Enslaved), Submit (Sex), Resist, etc... but I don't even know what mod is causing that to show up, or how to trigger it!

To be honest, the questionable ratio between the fun these mods provide vs the frequent problems is making it hard to justify keeping these mods running. :c

By default it is hard to escape, (Well, restrains are made for that...) Check the MCM menus of your DD Mods to reduce the dificult level.

On 7/23/2019 at 12:06 PM, Tnecniw said:

I still have issues that I can't get the intregation to interact properly with SKSE...

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query.

I am not sure how to fix it. I tried to reinstall both the mod (like 3 times) and SKSE...
Anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Make sure you pick the right .dll for your SKSE Version in the installer. And make sure that all other mods are up to date, too.

12 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

By default it is hard to escape, (Well, restrains are made for that...) Check the MCM menus of your DD Mods to reduce the dificult level.

I get that it's meant to be hard, but even on the easiest settings (in the DD configuration) it feels brokenly difficult. I'm not entirely sure, but I feel like when I used these mods in Oldrim it was much easier... at least in-so-far as getting NPC help.

Is there a fail-safe button somewhere that can remove the restraints?