13 hours ago, JohnnieRebel said:

I've not read that it was disabled unless it's in the pages of the forum. So after reading the book/books that's it? Nothing besides getting the ability to craft/smith the different types of devices?

I tried it once, asked around because it didn't work and found out that the quest was removed. (Page one, last post by sleepyjim) yeah pretty sure that's all you get.

I've had the newest version running great on SE 1.5.8 for a few weeks and now every time I try to struggle while wearing a device it is instant CTD. Reloading, starting a new character or re-running FNIS does not work. I deleted almost all my animations and am down to just over 3000. Any advice?

I installed the new AIO, the SKSE didn't unload to the correct location and some of the bodyslide data is doubled. Also I'm wondering if the AIO has all of the patches from the patch file that is in this thread. It looks like the patch file has files in it that was created after the files in this mod. Some are newer than the files in the patch. I guess in short, should be be overwriting this AIO with anything from the patch that was from March.

Edit: I compared a bunch of stuff and it looks like the patch file has the BreastRopeExtreme (not 1 or 2) that the AIO doesn't have, Bodyslide can't generate the meshes without it. Meshes\devious\Zaz from the patch has some newer files, not sure what was changed yet. Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - HDT has newer files, not sure what was changed yet. I said March but these files was edited in April compared to modified dates in 2017-2018 so something was fixed.

Edit2: I don't think any of this is needed other than the BreastRopeExtreme bodyslide meshes, unless they are not used in game or something else like that.

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Thanks to Kythana we now have a Fomod installer that make a lot of things easier for you (the user) and for us (the porters)

You can now chooose CBBE SE as Body option, too. 

You can choose one of the last three .dls 

The HDT-SMP files are included now, so most of the Heretic models should now work with Physics. (some of them are still a work-in-progress)

Devious Devices All-In-One installer:

https://mega.nz/#!eZ4lGADR!8f9s3kM5pVNW8cdywYEPZutW0-_gdTsdfCGHgdyXYk0

I noticed that the fomod installer asked for which body type twice (start and at the end). I just selected cbbe se for both. Also, Im still getting the "DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query" error. 

25 minutes ago, xellon100 said:

I noticed that the fomod installer asked for which body type twice (start and at the end). I just selected cbbe se for both. Also, Im still getting the "DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query" error. 

It asks you twice because this mod is the three DD mods combined, it asks you once for assets and expansion.

Sorry for all of the posting but I want to help if I can. SKSE file doesn't save to the correct location. It is really hard to tell what is a UUNP and CBBE file by the names in bodyslide, had to go through it slowly to do it right. BreastRopeExtreme's bodyslide meshes need to be added.

3 hours ago, Fatal said:

I installed the new AIO, the SKSE didn't unload to the correct location and some of the bodyslide data is doubled. Also I'm wondering if the AIO has all of the patches from the patch file that is in this thread. It looks like the patch file has files in it that was created after the files in this mod. Some are newer than the files in the patch. I guess in short, should be be overwriting this AIO with anything from the patch that was from March.

Edit: I compared a bunch of stuff and it looks like the patch file has the BreastRopeExtreme (not 1 or 2) that the AIO doesn't have, Bodyslide can't generate the meshes without it. Meshes\devious\Zaz from the patch has some newer files, not sure what was changed yet. Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - HDT has newer files, not sure what was changed yet. I said March but these files was edited in April compared to modified dates in 2017-2018 so something was fixed.

Edit2: I don't think any of this is needed other than the BreastRopeExtreme bodyslide meshes, unless they are not used in game or something else like that.

The Breast rope extreme is from ZAZ, so it doesn't belong into DD. If you still have problems with the .dll, check if you have chosen the right one during installation. You need the right one for you SKSE/Skyrim Version.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

The Breast rope extreme is from ZAZ, so it doesn't belong into DD. If you still have problems with the .dll, check if you have chosen the right one during installation. You need the right one for you SKSE/Skyrim Version.

Oh yeah, my bad the patch includes zaz, DD and devious loot. The SKSE issue is that it doesn't move the SKSE plugin to SKSE/plugins/*.dll to the correct location. It saves it as Skyrim/Data/SKSE 2.0.15 runtime 1.5.73/SKSE/plugins/*.dll at least for the 1.5.73 version. Yeah, I looked at the fomod and it has a mistake in it. 

<folder source="03 DDi (II) - DLL\SKSE 2.0.15 runtime 1.5.73\SKSE" destination="03 DDi (II) - DLL\SKSE 2.0.15 runtime 1.5.73\SKSE" priority="0" /> 

The destination should be just "SKSE"

55 minutes ago, Fatal said:

Oh yeah, my bad the patch includes zaz, DD and devious loot. The SKSE issue is that it doesn't move the SKSE plugin to SKSE/plugins/*.dll to the correct location. It saves it as Skyrim/Data/SKSE 2.0.15 runtime 1.5.73/SKSE/plugins/*.dll at least for the 1.5.73 version. Yeah, I looked at the fomod and it has a mistake in it. 

<folder source="03 DDi (II) - DLL\SKSE 2.0.15 runtime 1.5.73\SKSE" destination="03 DDi (II) - DLL\SKSE 2.0.15 runtime 1.5.73\SKSE" priority="0" /> 

The destination should be just "SKSE"

interesting... I have the .dll in the right place... But I also found a full copy of the Fomod in the games folder. I don't know what Vortex is doing there.... please check if there is a ddi.dll in the SKSE Folder...

That DD dll error I was getting dissapeared. Maybe I had to run it once, dunno how that works. Everything seems A ok. I've been doing random stuff in skyrim, testing out stability with my 150+ mods and I think I'm ready to install more.

I did have one issue. One of my devices won't come off from my eyes (blind). I used Mcm to remove them all (and they all came off) except the blind folds. What else is odd is its not even showing up in my inventory. It seems everyone recognizes it and my character even does the struggle animation to take it off.

39 minutes ago, Razghar said:

All in one.....Awesome! Question, when building in bodyslide there`s uunp/cbbe and uunp cbbe, which one has the updated hdt files?

Huh? Are you asking which one can take advantage of hdt? Both can but the last time I checked anything related to uunp (besides outfits), there is no vagina animation/nodes, or skeleton or whatever so its just static (but that was months ago, plz correct me if Im wrong).

13 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

interesting... I have the .dll in the right place... But I also found a full copy of the Fomod in the games folder. I don't know what Vortex is doing there.... please check if there is a ddi.dll in the SKSE Folder...

The .dll is only placed in the wrong spot if you install the 1.5.73 version. The other two dll options have the correct settings in the fomod.

45 minutes ago, mace42 said:

Tried the new all in one but the clipping is as bad as always.

Boots still clips. 
Corsets still clips

catsuits still clips

gloves still clips

Rings are shown on the side of armbinders

I see no clipping. Did you batch build correctly? Pick the body preset you like, then just build on all your mod outfits/devious devices. It should work fine. Grab hdt smp so the mod outfits have collision and physics (you can also use cbpc which I use along with hdt-smp but don't forget to edit the defaultBBPs.xml file and remove the code). If there is still clipping, then just edit it in outfit studio. Just click inflate, ruba dub dub, and fixed.

22 minutes ago, xellon100 said:

I see no clipping. Did you batch build correctly? Pick the body preset you like, then just build on all your mod outfits/devious devices. It should work fine. Grab hdt smp so the mod outfits have collision and physics (you can also use cbpc which I use along with hdt-smp but don't forget to edit the defaultBBPs.xml file and remove the code). If there is still clipping, then just edit it in outfit studio. Just click inflate, ruba dub dub, and fixed.

Did you batch build correctly? - Yes

hdt smp -already got it

use cbpc which I use along with hdt-smp - done.

Well. I would have to rebuild everything to get it to work. 
I belive it would be better to have a working installer out of the box. 

Could it be my install that is complety broken? Yes. 

I'm very willing to do a clean install. Starting from installing skyrim is someone could provide a guide for it with exact steps and filw versions that are current today. 
including HDT and CBPC

I'm having an issue with arousal using the Padded Belt (Open). It permits anal, but the arousal stays full no matter what I do. Is this a glitch or working as intended? Any way I can force it to reduce arousal after receiving anal?

3 hours ago, Mr_Payne60 said:

Did anyone get those chains working after all? ive been avoiding them, but i just started using deviously cursed loot and now... lets just say its no longer a matter of choice 

Well, The heretic stuff is a pain to deal with. Every singel part is working as long as you don't try to put them all together. And everytime we do this final step of putting things together they break. For now we have built them up to a point where they no longer crash the game if you are using HDT - SMP only. So at least we have them closer to the point where they are in LE. I still ave some Ideas left, that I have not tested so far, But first we have to see if the installer is working. and then we have to do an installer for DCL. Everybody who know a way to improve them or the BS files for CBBBE SE is welcome to join Zarantha and me.   

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, The heretic stuff is a pain to deal with. Every singel part is working as long as you don't try to put them all together. And everytime we do this final step of putting things together they break. For now we have built them up to a point where they no longer crash the game if you are using HDT - SMP only. So at least we have them closer to the point where they are in LE. I still ave some Ideas left, that I have not tested so far, But first we have to see if the installer is working. and then we have to do an installer for DCL. Everybody who know a way to improve them or the BS files for CBBBE SE is welcome to join Zarantha and me.   

It might be easier to, instead of having the chains be individual links and such, why not some kind of easier thing... like how grass is done in skyrim. Have it be two thin rectangles in a cross shape with a chain texture on them or something~? Might not look as good but there would be less pieces.

Personally, I deleted the dangling chains on the mittens. Seems to run better without them and doesn't look as weird~