11 minutes ago, suralargonus said:

Defeat is there and seems to be working.  I am not actually using Death Alternative...at least I don't recall installing it.

As for andragon...No clue what that even is.  

I am in Skyrim right now,  The MCM for Defeat is there.  Lists V5.  All my settings are there.  It seems to work.  I hit the assigned controller key and everything appears to function.  

I really don't know what to say about DA...I used it once long ago, and wasn't that into it.  I never installed it this time.  I don't even have it downloaded anymore.

I will see what this andragon is tho.

Edit:  

I quickly found it.  It's Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley.  Those seem to be functional as well.  (It was part of a bundle of mods, and not really that into UB, tbh.  I can easily disable the mods)

disabling them will not clean them from the saves. But still don't have the Full FNIS Log with the hkx check enabled.

35 minutes ago, suralargonus said:

Getting that now, had to do some non-game related stuff.  Running FNIS now and will attach the log to this post.

Edit:  Adding log

Hope this is the one you wanted, @Pfiffy

GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt 55.08 kB · 1 download

All this...because of one damn mod I wanted to use...Pet Collar.  lmao.  I really don't use the Devious Devices stuff on a regular basis.  I just REALLY like Pet Collar.  

The output in the Window of FNIS would have been enough. I think, its the alternative animations in your case. ZAZ, DD and PCAE might be a bit to much. 

PCEA2 was installed on a whim.  Perhaps I will uninstall it.  Not sure I ACTUALLY need it.

Finding out how little I like Vortex.  It is leaving ALL KINDS of remnants behind when uninstalling mods.  Ugh.

Edit:  Well @Pfiffy I am not convinced that PCEA2 and Devious Devices don't like each other (at least on my setup)...

After removing PCEA2 and hunting down the remnant files that FNIS was giving me a warning about (said it was ignored, but I don't like seeing a warning)...I installed Devious Devices again.  No crashes when I loaded my save.  Exited and installed Pet Collar SE...No crashes.  It works.  MCM picked up the menu...and all's well.

Thanks for helping.  

6 hours ago, suralargonus said:

PCEA2 was installed on a whim.  Perhaps I will uninstall it.  Not sure I ACTUALLY need it.

Finding out how little I like Vortex.  It is leaving ALL KINDS of remnants behind when uninstalling mods.  Ugh.

Edit:  Well @Pfiffy I am not convinced that PCEA2 and Devious Devices don't like each other (at least on my setup)...

After removing PCEA2 and hunting down the remnant files that FNIS was giving me a warning about (said it was ignored, but I don't like seeing a warning)...I installed Devious Devices again.  No crashes when I loaded my save.  Exited and installed Pet Collar SE...No crashes.  It works.  MCM picked up the menu...and all's well.

Thanks for helping.  

For the future: Keep in mind, that there are other limits than FNIS. In your case you seem to have hit the limits of alternative animations. This does not happen very often and it is not really explored.

3 hours ago, suralargonus said:

Either way...I am content.  I have Pet Collar working, and that was the goal.  

Wonder if the Braith mod to make her older is ported for SSE...I think it was a Ningheim Girl base...If there's anyone that deserves to be used and abused...It's Braith.

Well, Pet collar was the reason for me to start with DD... and do the port for SE.... and now I don't play with it no more... I usually put it on Maven...

Parts of it add on to PAHE's slave collars.  I have Alva following me as a slave.  I always capture her instead of kill her.

Not sure if it's intended, but Alva has a Leashing Slave Collar, but when I interact with her, I get the fuck, punish and talk options popping up first.  Not that I mind, but it's a curiousity.  I didn't give her Pet Collar or apply the pet function to her via the MCM.

2 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Can someone tell me which files should I download? Do I need both DD 4.1 SE Beta 2.7z and DDa-3.0eSE.7z? There is also an invisible 3rd option :P

Couple pages back, someone created an All In One installer.  Probably the easiest way to deal with it.

Ok, so I didn't even bother looking at who the author was.  HAHAHA

It was @Pfiffy.

The post, by the way

2 hours ago, suralargonus said:

Couple pages back, someone created an All In One installer.  Probably the easiest way to deal with it.

It was @Pfiffy.

The post, by the way

Oh great, worked perfectly! Should be on the front page imo, thank you for your time and of course thank you @Pfiffy for the all in one.

4 hours ago, suralargonus said:

It was @Pfiffy.

The post, by the way

2 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Oh great, worked perfectly! Should be on the front page imo, thank you for your time and of course thank you @Pfiffy for the all in one.

I'm not the author... I'm just putting things together...

4 hours ago, suralargonus said:

I would imagine if a mod was so inclined...they could update the OP.  Is Kimy even still around?  I haven't really been doing more than Lurking, unless I run into an issue.

The DD Team has not made the jump to SE. I'm just a caretaker until they do.

Hi DD Team (and Pfiffy)

In the spirit of calling these Beta releases, here is some feedback.  Whenever I get an event from DD, be it a vibration event from piercings, a chafing event from belts, or whathaveyou, I get a CTD after a couple of seconds.  This is true ONLY for the PC, NPC's handle these events just fine.  I can set the probability to 0% and avoid the CTD, but that's no fun ?

I've looked through this forum and I see many threads of similar but not identical nature, and I've tried to determine that this is really a DD issue and not a ZaZ issue.

One of the myriad patches may address this, but I'm not one to patch my game willy-nilly without reason.

All my requisites to the current DD Beta releases are the latest.  I didn't see anything useful in the papyrus log but I'm no expert so I attach it per usual.

Thanks to the team for all the great work.  Hopefully someone will recognize this issue and let me know the proper patch or it will get fixed in a future release.

Papyrus.0.log

Does anyone know of an easy way to test outfits in DD without having to run through menus every time I put one on or take it off? I could go through the mod and remove scripts and object effects from every armor piece but I was hoping for a quicker method.

Glad to see an update to this mod!

One issue I'm having...when I try to equip the iron prisoner chains, it gives me an immediate CTD. I've updated FNIS and batch-built Bodyslide, as well as have the latest SKSE, Sexlab and other dependencies so IDK what's going on. Any ideas?

So I'm having a pretty big issue. Specifically, none of the devices work or even appear on my PC.

I was testing using Devious Followers. I talked to my companion to "make a deal". He gave me some arm and leg binders to put on. I equipped them and got the dialogue asking if I wanted to lock them in place, to which I said "Sure, not like I'll be attacked by a dragon or anything!". But then nothing happened. The "equipped" indicator appeared, but the devices didn't appear on my character. Her animations weren't changed or anything.

All I can think is that I must be missing something crucial for the mod to function, but I don't know what. I used the All-in-one installer, which installed both the Assets and Integration for DD. The settings for both are in my MCM. I'm really at a loss, here. x.x

10 hours ago, shar181 said:

He gave me some arm and leg binders to put on. I equipped them and got the dialogue asking if I wanted to lock them in place, to which I said "Sure, not like I'll be attacked by a dragon or anything!". But then nothing happened. The "equipped" indicator appeared, but the devices didn't appear on my character. Her animations weren't changed or anything.

Have you run a batch build in Bodyslide and run FNIS? Usually if something is simply not showing up, it's because Bodyslide hasn't been run.

34 minutes ago, TheOrdinator said:

Have you run a batch build in Bodyslide and run FNIS? Usually if something is simply not showing up, it's because Bodyslide hasn't been run.

I haven't run a batch build, but I did run FNIS. I'm not even sure what a batch build is. x3

1 minute ago, TheOrdinator said:

That's probably your issue, then. It won't display the animations or devices until you've run BodySlide. Open it up, make sure all the groups with "DDx" have been checked, then hit "Batch Build."

Alright! So I ran a batch build and the devices showed up. I don't know if the loss-of-control part is working, because apparently Devious Companions don't give you devices that actually restrict you. However, I've still got a problem. The nipple piercings aren't properly fitted to the body (CBBE Curvy, with physics), and kind of disappear inside her boobs. You might've guessed that I'm a complete noob to bodyslide/outfit studio, and you'd be right! I guess my next task is figuring out how to resize stuff for this body!

Thanks for pointing out the Bodyslide thing, anyway. :3 I swear I never had to do that when I used DD in Oldrim...

Is there an option available for completely disabling certain devices? Right now I'm using the console to manually swap out any modern-looking device for a more lore-friendly version.

Edit: Another minor issue appeared. Equipping a ring gag worked properly at first, but after a reload it no longer affects my character's expression. That is, it's no longer holding her mouth open; she's just stuck on her normal expression. I tried "mfg reset", which did not correct it. Installing a PC headtracking mod also did not help.

I wanted to add that I tried equipping the Iron Prisoner Chains on my Nord female character it didn't crash, but when I do it on my Breton female it still does. I can't think of anything one character has that the other doesn't, since I run them with the same mods and everything. I'm using CBBE and I did use the racemenu sliders to make my Nord slightly taller than average and the Breton slightly shorter, but that's the only difference I can think of.

Also when I equip them on my Nord it spams the equip sound constantly and keeps saying "Fists unequipped." It also seems to do that with the straightjacket on my breton.