7 hours ago, Fozzoul said:

So after installing LOOT and fixing my load order i now have the physics for the body working but the scaling is still off. I have been thoroughly checking all my mods to make sure i have the lastest version of them and all of their requirements. 

Do i have to go into settings in bodyslide and change the skeleton or something like that? Or change the settings just in general?

There's a setting in SexLab to change all actors heights to 1 during the animations, have you tried that yet?

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

There's a setting in SexLab to change all actors heights to 1 during the animations, have you tried that yet?

I should have been more specifik. The DD outfits dont scale according to my body, so certain items clip into the body and others float a good bit outside of it. Its as if bodyslide cant properly build the items for some reason. I've built the body and the physics with batch build and every other armor mod works perfectly without issue. 

Like i said, i've gone through my mods and all their requirements to make sure i have the latest versions of everything. I run LOOT to fix load order, bodyslide to build bodies and fnis for animations.

I am confused to say the least.

5 minutes ago, Fozzoul said:

I should have been more specifik. The DD outfits dont scale according to my body, so certain items clip into the body and others float a good bit outside of it. Its as if bodyslide cant properly build the items for some reason. I've built the body and the physics with batch build and every other armor mod works perfectly without issue. 

Like i said, i've gone through my mods and all their requirements to make sure i have the latest versions of everything. I run LOOT to fix load order, bodyslide to build bodies and fnis for animations.

I am confused to say the least.

Ah, that helps. The original bodyslide files are for LE bodies. There are patches in this thread or the DCL thread to change most to the CBBE SE body, but it doesn't cover everything. Converting all bodyslide files for DD/DCL is in progress. If the clipping you're seeing isn't covered by the patches out there, you'll need to wait or do the conversion for that outfit yourself.

Try the links in the spoiler for this comment. If you don't use DCL, the extra files won't hurt anything, they just won't get used.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/?do=findComment&comment=2602132

38 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Ah, that helps. The original bodyslide files are for LE bodies. There are patches in this thread or the DCL thread to change most to the CBBE SE body, but it doesn't cover everything. Converting all bodyslide files for DD/DCL is in progress. If the clipping you're seeing isn't covered by the patches out there, you'll need to wait or do the conversion for that outfit yourself.

Try the links in the spoiler for this comment. If you don't use DCL, the extra files won't hurt anything, they just won't get used.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta-2/?do=findComment&comment=2602132

Thank you! I will try these as soon as i can. 

I have a problem with bodyslide files. I am using CBBE body and when I choose my preset, chest area all squeeze together but other body parts are okay. Also when I try other presets some of them don't have this issue at all, everything work perfectly. So, some of them fit perfectly but some of them -like my current preset- don't work.

What could be my problem with presets or bodyslide?

On 5/5/2019 at 5:19 AM, derede450 said:

I have a problem with bodyslide files. I am using CBBE body and when I choose my preset, chest area all squeeze together but other body parts are okay. Also when I try other presets some of them don't have this issue at all, everything work perfectly. So, some of them fit perfectly but some of them -like my current preset- don't work.

What could be my problem with presets or bodyslide?

I think I had that issue before.  I guess that preset is for oldrim and you are in special edition which has some changes on the breasts for the CBBE body (can't test that right now I'm using a unp body)

solution: try to look around for that preset for SSE. or fix that part and re save it yourself.

speaking of silly issues... anyone has a problem with the gags not presenting the gagged dialogue option and muffling the sounds? (I don't mean the MFG animation fix)

I'm using PAHE and the "prisoners" with gags talk normally (again not an animation issue) and used to work well before. not entirely sure if I changed anything on the load order (but already ran loot on it)

so it could be a configuration issue. so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful XD

1 hour ago, elfdrow said:

I think I had that issue before.  I guess that preset is for oldrim and you are in special edition which has some changes on the breasts for the CBBE body (can't test that right now I'm using a unp body)

solution: try to look around for that preset for SSE. or fix that part and re save it yourself.

speaking of silly issues... anyone has a problem with the gags not presenting the gagged dialogue option and muffling the sounds? (I don't mean the MFG animation fix)

I'm using PAHE and the "prisoners" with gags talk normally (again not an animation issue) and used to work well before. not entirely sure if I changed anything on the load order (but already ran loot on it)

so it could be a configuration issue. so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful XD

Thank you for the answer but all my presets are for SSE, I never played LE and never downloaded their mods. I created the one I am having no problem with just five months ago. But my other presets don't work and all of them are for SSE.

For ex: When I try this preset only "Greek-Goddess Nerfed Outfit" works fine but other presets in the link have same problem in chest area. 

I don't know what is the problem but it is kinda mind boggling.

49 minutes ago, derede450 said:

Thank you for the answer but all my presets are for SSE, I never played LE and never downloaded their mods. I created the one I am having no problem with just five months ago. But my other presets don't work and all of them are for SSE.

For ex: When I try this preset only "Greek-Goddess Nerfed Outfit" works fine but other presets in the link have same problem in chest area. 

I don't know what is the problem but it is kinda mind boggling.

welcome to skyrim modding lol

well you could try to re download and reinstall both Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- and BodySlide and Outfit Studio again. they had an update this past January maybe they modified something else that is messing with the sliders.

but the issue really seems like the one I mentioned above.

unless you see the nipples of the texture off center and invisible groins and tip of the feet. then it would be a  unp vs cbbe body issue.

other than that... I'm as dumbfounded as yourself XD

so good luck with your issue.

edit: now that I think about it. I think something similar also happened now that I was installing the unp body with cbbe presets. (gotta love the WICO skins but they are only UNP for SSE lol)

if this happens with the Devious devices only. check the installation of devious devices assets (DDA) and expansion (DDE) to see if you installed the version for your body type (CBBE or UNP) hope this helps

Been having very similar steps and issues since starting modding around Devious Devices today; Been going over the last several weeks of fixes and reports, and been adjusting things accordingly.
(Except for the iron chains HDT(May have misspelled this?) thing, since there doesn't seem to be a fix for that; Where it's the wrong model, and it's offset from the player character model.)

Now, my current problem, is that SKSE64_Launcher will just crash instantly when attempting to load. Won't even bring up the game client.

So far, Mod Organizer 2 and FNIS don't report problems that I can notice?

Edit: I derped... Had a Old Skyrim mod installed. Fixed.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:11 PM, elfdrow said:

welcome to skyrim modding lol

well you could try to re download and reinstall both Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- and BodySlide and Outfit Studio again. they had an update this past January maybe they modified something else that is messing with the sliders.

but the issue really seems like the one I mentioned above.

unless you see the nipples of the texture off center and invisible groins and tip of the feet. then it would be a  unp vs cbbe body issue.

other than that... I'm as dumbfounded as yourself XD

so good luck with your issue.

This could be unrelated but it seems as though there are a lot of sliders missing or messed in this mod for bodyslide.

2 hours ago, FoxGirl_Britsy said:

Mod Organizer is yelling at me that this dll is not compatible? Is this anything to worry about?

Reveal hidden contents

xh56.PNG

Yea, its kinda required.  You need to download the proper recompiled DLL for your version of SSE & script extender, there are links in the SSE conversion thread.

Hope someone can help me please? Cause I wanted to use some assets from this mod as I really loved it's counterpart on Fallout 4 but really really confused on how to install this and what should take priority.

I downloaded all 3 main files 

DDa 3.0

DD 4.1 Beta 2 (small file)

DD 4.1 Beta 2 (the big file)

Then downloaded:

DD Hotfix

Latest Bodyslide Files

Latest SKSE64 DLL File

Just not sure how to make sure the assets in the mod directory are in the right order to install.

On 5/9/2019 at 7:54 PM, FoxGirl_Britsy said:

Got a link to it / the page it's on? I can't seem to locate the thread...

it's on page 39 of this thread if it is for 2.0.15 (newest skse64) for the runtime fix. 

is the conversion thread for what is fixed, what is half-assed fixed and what is just borked, gets updated pretty regular and any patchhes to things are listed as the skse version. 

could really do with a first post and file download page update. just feels neglected by OP and if this mod wasn't a requirement for many other mods, i'm sure people would rather just ignore it than read through forum page after forum page just to find the latest patch/update.

On 5/12/2019 at 10:02 AM, jaeos said:

it's on page 39 of this thread if it is for 2.0.15 (newest skse64) for the runtime fix. 

7 hours ago, aaa999 said:

could really do with a first post and file download page update. just feels neglected by OP and if this mod wasn't a requirement for many other mods, i'm sure people would rather just ignore it than read through forum page after forum page just to find the latest patch/update.

I keep the first post of the Conversion thread up to date with links... at least as far as I know.

☑️ Devious Devices SE (beta; SKSE 2.0.7-15) - includes DDa, DDx, and DDi; patches for SKSE 2.0.9/10, 2.0.11/12, and 2.0.13-15

Note for Devious Devices SE:

Devious Devices is a bit tricky to work with. Make sure you have:
-  SSE Engine Fixes installed and up to date
- The correct DLL for your version of SKSE
- DDHOTFIX
- The latest CBBE BodySlide files (if you want to rebuild with those)

11 hours ago, aaa999 said:

as much as @Kimydoes keeping the first page up to date isn't the main concern. Thats what @tasairisis doing with the conversion thread. the file architecture isn't as well implemented compared to nexus, and it almost takes 2 sacrificial virgins and a blessing from dibella (face it we're on a sloot making website) to change anything. there are a few mods that i can think of that the entire list of mod uploads to it are listed, and you pretty much need to guess what version you need. 

54 minutes ago, SpaceSoap said:

I don't know if DDi is the cause but everytime an animation plays that has to do with being in a device it causes a CTD

I don't think its ddi per se,  i honestly think its ZAZ. there's been some drama over that mod. so until kimy or @Pfiffy can basically tear ddi apart, recode the entire thing to not use ZAZ in any shape form or fashion and to use a different mod (i like billy's ani pack personally) we get stuck with zaz.

I keep getting this Message from SKSE:

The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query.

I unstalled the .dll Version from the 15th march and it still shows..

Someone has a solution for that? 

24 minutes ago, SpaceSoap said:

@jaeos so am i to just not play with the mod until they do that? Because I get a ctd when any animation is played. I have gotten it from falling over in boots or trying to take off cuffs and chastity belts.

which is all zaz animations. mine's shut off because of it. even unpacking DDI and repacking with the new runtime fix didn't solve the incompatable during query problem either. i just ignore it and stay away from getting put into resraints or anything ZAZ related. so it''s all installed, just unchecked and ignored.

Hi, I seem to be having a problem with Devious Devices. If this isn't the place for mod support,

please point me in the right direction.

With all three Devious devices mods enabled, I crash to the desktop after trying to load a save. I see a loading screen,

but after a few seconds my screen goes black and my game crashes or freezes. This stops after I disable the mods, so I figured that I would post this here. If this exact same problem has been posted and resolved before, please link me to that.

This is my LOOT load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     RSkyrimChildren.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     ImCh.esm
 11  b     CreatureFramework.esm
 12  c     SexLabAroused.esm
 13  d     Campfire.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
           Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 18 12     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 19 13     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 20 14     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 21 15     iNeed.esp
 22 16     iNeed - Extended.esp
 23 17     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 24 18     SkyUI_SE.esp
 25 19     CinematicFireFX.esp
 26 1a     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 27 1b     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 28 1c     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 29 1d     TrueStormsSE.esp
 30 1e     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 31 1f     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 32 20     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 33 21     RSChildren.esp
 34 22     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
 35 23     SD Cages.esp
 36 24     Point The Way.esp
 37 25     Immersive Weapons.esp
 38 26     ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
 39 27     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
           wolfclub.esp
 40 28     BirdsAndFlocks_SSE.esp
 41 29     Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
           Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
           SimpleSlavery.esp
 42 2a     Bring Out Your Dead.esp
 43 2b     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 44 2c     MiasLair.esp
 45 2d     Frostfall.esp
 46 2e     DestructibleDisplayCases.esp
           Super Simple Bathing.esp
 47 2f     TorchesCastShadows.esp
 48 30     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 49 31     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 50 32     HornyCreatures.esp
 51 33     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 52 34     SpousesEnhanced.esp
 53 35     SLDragons.esp
 54 36     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
 55 37     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
           EBT - skyBirds Patch.esp
 56 38     Footprints.esp
 57 39     Smoking Torches and Candles.esp
           DarkerNights.esp
 58 3a     Mythical Ages.esp
 59 3b     Vivid Weathers SE - Winter.esp
 60 3c     WetandCold.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
           Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
 61 3d     CBBE.esp
 62 3e     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 63 3f     KS Hairdo's.esp
 64 40     RaceMenu.esp
 65 41     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 66 42     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
           SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
 67 43     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 68 44     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
           SoS_VividWeathers_Patch.esp
254 FE   0 SoS_TrueStorms_Patch.esp
 69 45     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
           Fertility Mode.esp
 70 46     Animal_SOS.esp
 71 47     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
           SL_Hedonism.esp
 72 48     SLAnimLoader.esp
 73 49     BRB_BeastRaceBodypaints.esp
 74 4a     Werewolves.esp
 75 4b     SD Addons.esp
 76 4c     Scent of Sex.esp
           DW.esp
 77 4d     FNIS.esp
 78 4e     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 79 4f     XPMSE.esp
 80 50     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 81 51     ccas_starts.esp
 82 52     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
 83 53     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 84 54     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
254 FE   1 SOS_ImmersiveCitizens_Patch.esp
           Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp
 85 55     ELFXEnhancer.esp
254 FE   2 SoS_ELFX+Enhancer+Weathers_Patch.esp
 86 56     Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
 87 57     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
254 FE   3 RealisticWaterTwo - Needs Mod Patch.esp
 88 58     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 89 59     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

This is what I get when I check Devious Devices: Integration for errors (Assets and Expansion had no errors):

Spoiler

[00:00] zad_effArmBinder "Armbinder Script" [MGEF:100284F6]
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #0 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #1 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284EB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #2 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284EC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #3 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284ED] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #4 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284EE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #5 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284EF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #6 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #7 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #8 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #9 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #10 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] zad_effHeavyBondage "Heavy Bondage Script" [MGEF:1007BFBB]
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #0 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #1 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284EB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #2 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284EC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #3 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284ED] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #4 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284EE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #5 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284EF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #6 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #7 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #8 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #9 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #10 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [100284F4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 757, Errors found: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:00

And this is what I get when I run FNIS:

Spoiler

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 61 total groups: 289 added file slots: 2189 alternate files: 1106

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...

11621 animations for 48 mods successfully included (character)
 5110 animations for 17 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

Papyrus Log:

Papyrus.0.log

I hope this helps you help me, thanks!