I'm having an issue with DDA and Bodyslide, but it's the opposite of everyone else's:  When I go to run bodyslide on the DDa gear, I can't select my chosen body preset (CBBE Kailana, in this case).  I have 12 or so presets on file, all of which show for the vanilla physics replacement files and WAACF, but when I swap to a piece of DDA gear I only get the choice of the first one and last two body presets on the list (I don't know if that's significant, so I'm mentioning it). 

Further, trying to open it up with one of those presets will show only the harness, nor the body (neither with nor without textures).  The shape changes when you change presets, but there's no indication of how it is actually fitting to the body.  Loading the game and putting on one of the items (via AddItem) shows the piece (as in, it's not invisible), but it is clearly not fitted properly to the body.

Opening up the Kailana Nude preset (kept with the rest in the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio/Caliente/Bodyslide/SliderPresets folder) and manually adding  "DDa" to the groups called out at the beginning of the .xml file allows me to select the body with the devices, but the body is still not visible in BS, and the devices are still not correctly fitted in game (though they're close; there was at least some fitting).

Oddly, the ZaZ accessory pack (mostly shibari and rope restraints) is visible with my body and can be adjusted properly.

I'm running everything through MO2, using DD 4.1 SE B2, with the hotfix, HDT patch and the newest SKSE dropped directly into the archive to override as needed.  I have DDa 3.0eSE, and both it and the main DD file are loaded as plugins, enabled, and processed through LOOT with all the rest.  In the DDa FOMOD I was sure to select 'CBBE Bodyslide' as my body type.  Bodyslide and FNIS are both outputting to their own (non override) folders, and BS is dropping the DDa files in the same place as the (working) WAACF and vanilla physics files.  Both FNIS and BS are working as intended for everything but this.  The only other issue I'm having right now is that I occasionally find one or two NPCs in a city who are nude.  I'm guessing that's a load order/patch thing: I've never used WAACF before so I may have missed a compatibility patch along the way.  I'm trying the DD stuff on my own character, however, so I don't think that comes into play.

I've solved plenty of mod problems, but this is new to me.   I'm dropping it into the DD thread because DD is the only thing showing problems.  A search shows mostly 'invisible devices' threads and the occasional 'I can't see my preset at all' instance, neither of which apply.  Hoping someone has some insight into a 'quirk' with DD and/or BS that might help me untie this one before the 'install one mod, LOOT, FNIS, check it, install another, LOOT, FNIS, check it' process.

3 hours ago, Everfearful said:

I'm having an issue with DDA and Bodyslide, but it's the opposite of everyone else's:  When I go to run bodyslide on the DDa gear, I can't select my chosen body preset (CBBE Kailana, in this case).

Never noticed that it doesn't list presets when you choose a specific outfit. I just batch build and move on. I'm using the CBBE SE curvy preset, so it's not an issue with your preset.

9 hours ago, Everfearful said:

Opening up the Kailana Nude preset (kept with the rest in the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio/Caliente/Bodyslide/SliderPresets folder) and manually adding  "DDa" to the groups called out at the beginning of the .xml file allows me to select the body with the devices, but the body is still not visible in BS, and the devices are still not correctly fitted in game (though they're close; there was at least some fitting).

3 points here

1. If you open your device in outfit studio, you can go to file-> load reference and select CBBE Body. Note it will be the vanilla body, not your preset. but if the outfit is conformed to the vanilla body the preset *should* work. However, I've not been able to get presets to load for almost any of the DD items. However, don't save it with the reference body added because....

2. Having a reference body with these devices will get it to show on a body in bodyslide, (in theory) but if you build it that way, in game it will load with 2 bodies, one the vanilla reference body you saved the item with and your preferred body. (and since you're using a different preset than vanilla, your model will have 4 breasts...double

butt cheeks, etc.)

3. I forgot my third point.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Never noticed that it doesn't list presets when you choose a specific outfit. I just batch build and move on. I'm using the CBBE SE curvy preset, so it's not an issue with your preset.

Heh. That's what a lot of us had been asking about a month ago on the DCL thread. There's no presets for ANY of the devices. or the dresses et al. 

I was hoping when rogvvir finishes his conversions there would be presets!

I thought that batch build would build to your selected preset. 

My own temporary solution was to build the cbbe cody (physics) along with everything else and have the curvy preset chosen for the body when I did it.

Hi, I'm having a problem where nipple piercings are floating in front of my character. Other devices appear normally, it's only nipple piercings that are misplaced. I have run Bodyslide and FNIS and this is a fresh install of the game.

Load order:

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
CBBE.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
FNIS.esp
QuickStart3_NoHelmet.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp

Ex:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png.57b71d2737dfcebf01bb8b58280cbbea.png

This issue is reflected in BodySlide itself. Should there be presets listed for these items? None show up for me. Ex:

Spoiler

image.png.6f3076198888d4d68759464405f51c15.png

image.png.97a2d45f76f538c02af2e59b22556517.png

Can anyone help? Thanks.

On 6/7/2019 at 1:36 AM, zarantha said:

invisible gear is almost always and issue with bodyslide not being run. Since you have reinstalled and you should have rerun bodyslide after the reinstall, not sure what else it could be.

If you start a new game, are the devices still invisible?

Yup I did all that but I couldn't get rid of the issue... I'm trying a fresh install AGAIN and reinstalling the mods following a guide to see if there's any difference.

Hello all, I'm afraid I need help. The devices will not fit my character, no matter what I do, how many times I run Bodyslide, or what settings I use. I keep getting clippings or stupidly big devices and outfits over my character. Here an example:

Spoiler

20190610042424_1.jpg.c1888aa14c893da4b76e4c31e23e033e.jpg

There is my mod list, screenshot from Nexus Mod Manager exactly as I have it right now.

Spoiler

image.png.2fd35fd95948797173c651a592b9a31f.png

And this is my bodyslide shot:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ea1c0c661ea07a3b62d15272f4d2f757.png

I do bet that the problem is in my bodyslide settings, or maybe something I did when making my sexy dragonborn in Racemenu. But no matter what I do, I can't figure out how to fix the problem.

Probably asked question: Yes, I run bodyslide. Yest, I used "batch build" with the "Build Morphs" box checked. I have also tried different body presets in bodyslide but I didn't manage to make it works -one way or another, the devices and outfits never fit.

Would anyone be so kind to guide me towards a solution? Thank you so much :)

EDIT: So, seranna can wear this outfit quite good... if you don't look at her back. Hopefuly this gives more information about what I am doing wrong.

Spoiler

20190610043610_1.jpg.849d91994f0914b4b409b1158f472517.jpg20190610043604_1.jpg.5a4ea6e1b467bbac498bac9e757ed4a6.jpg

idk, i tried downloading it and I'm pretty sure it's this ( i also downloaded simple slavery) but all of a sudden, i just get raped..) i don't want a mod that will do something like. This is weird, especially since no one even defeated me.. right? (\I'm down to try again if i get a explanation. followed all the requirements. Ran, bodyslide, loot,and fnis

6 hours ago, jack_bergthold said:

idk, i tried downloading it and I'm pretty sure it's this ( i also downloaded simple slavery) but all of a sudden, i just get raped..) i don't want a mod that will do something like. This is weird, especially since no one even defeated me.. right? (\I'm down to try again if i get a explanation. followed all the requirements. Ran, bodyslide, loot,and fnis

Did you play with the settings in MCM menu?  I changed mine some because the default settings allow for rape too often.  It's pretty customizable.

So I don't know if this is the right place, but I've got a couple issues I'd like some help with.  First, still getting clipping with corsets and belts even though I built them in bodyslide and the belly management is turned on.

Second, my character is currently stuck in a slave collar which I can't seem to unlock.  I've tried using the player.additem for all the collar keys but none seem to work.  Relatedly, there is a chastity belt equipped which needs five keys.  But there's nothing that says where to find the five keys or who has them.  Kinda frustrating.  I don't want to use debug because I'm trying to do Leon's quests.  Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, barrett1980 said:

So I don't know if this is the right place, but I've got a couple issues I'd like some help with.  First, still getting clipping with corsets and belts even though I built them in bodyslide and the belly management is turned on.

Second, my character is currently stuck in a slave collar which I can't seem to unlock.  I've tried using the player.additem for all the collar keys but none seem to work.  Relatedly, there is a chastity belt equipped which needs five keys.  But there's nothing that says where to find the five keys or who has them.  Kinda frustrating.  I don't want to use debug because I'm trying to do Leon's quests.  Any suggestions?

Go to console, click on your character and you'll see the list of equipped items. Find out the code for your collar, then player.removeitem (I think it was like this, check google for the correct command if I'm mistaken) to remove it.

14 minutes ago, Alstier said:

Go to console, click on your character and you'll see the list of equipped items. Find out the code for your collar, then player.removeitem (I think it was like this, check google for the correct command if I'm mistaken) to remove it.

Thanks!  I'll give that a try.

1 hour ago, Alstier said:

Ok, so that kind of worked.  I was able to remove the chastity belt and the anal plug.  Both are gone from my inventory.  However, the collar, vaginal plug, and nipple piercings will not go away.  I've tried console commands for uneqipitem, removeitem, and removeallitems.  The unequipitem simply starts the unqip dialogue which doesn't help.  And when the items are removed they almost instantly reappear in the inventory. 

I really don't want to do the debug because that seems to break Leon's quest since it's active.  Any other ideas?

On 6/10/2019 at 3:00 PM, barrett1980 said:

Your clipping issue is likely because you've got the belly management on. Turn it off. I was having clipping on corsets, belts, and chastity bras until I turned those management options off.

Slave collars have both a timed component and a 'number of people to have sex with' component before they can be unlocked. I'd point you to the MCM, where you can adjust both time and sexual encounter min/maxes, but if you use default settings it's locked out. However, the game will tell you when you've met both requirements. (and the game specifies a min and a max, but in this case the 'max' is the maximum number of random days the collar can choose to stay locked for, and I believe the default is like, 25.) If I'd seen this sooner I'd have advised to absolutely NOT use console commands to try to get out of it.

You don't need 5 unique specific keys, just 5 chastity keys. If you've found the forbidden bookshelf in the arcaneum, you can even craft your own.

If you're actually IN whatever the guy's name is party, I don't know what safewording will do. If you're not there yet, you can debug safeword and then go back to Leon and get the quest again.

Patch day roles around again.

SKSE 2.0.1.6 has been released so here's the DD SE plugin file linked against it. You still require the original mod, when prompted overwrite the version held in the original mod.

Devious Devices runtime 1.5.8.0 skse 2.0.1.6.rar

However I'd suggest waiting until all plugins are converted before upgrading SE and skse. I'd also suggest using the auto backup plugin.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12480

2 hours ago, pugwash99 said:

Patch day roles around again.

SKSE 2.0.1.6 has been released so here's the DD SE plugin file linked against it. You still require the original mod, when prompted overwrite the version held in the original mod.

Devious Devices runtime 1.5.8.0 skse 2.0.1.6.rar 71.2 kB · 3 downloads

However I'd suggest waiting until all plugins are converted before upgrading SE and skse. I'd also suggest using the auto backup plugin.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12480

Thank you!

I'm a bit confused.  Devious Devices-Integration.esm requires Devious Devices-Assets.esm but that isn't included and I don't see it posted anywhere for special edition.  If I remember correctly, there's a third one (expansion?) that's also needed.  Are you using oldrim versions for those?

14 hours ago, cfoster8 said:

I'm a bit confused.  Devious Devices-Integration.esm requires Devious Devices-Assets.esm but that isn't included and I don't see it posted anywhere for special edition.  If I remember correctly, there's a third one (expansion?) that's also needed.  Are you using oldrim versions for those?

There's a 3rd download with no text on the downloads link. that's it.

Or you can use the new(er) 4.2 versions here. DDa doesn't need updates anymore.

DDa3.0SE:  https://mega.nz/#!SFJTRbwY!eBqmEUCWkiEiwv8uscb_QabNcd44Xkc5opCG3gu-7b0

DDi4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!rJBSzY7Z!wUMb9-0N__WAVH_0uIZwApMXmeimmHJdwsnFe_2SOkI

DDx4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!qJhV1YbQ!XaLB261Wpka0xn2jDqAqypc9dzlcvcI18d7_3dhn9EQ

DDi dll (skyrim 1.5.73 skse64 2.0.15): https://mega.nz/#!uRhFVQLA!g3DS1YDCJ0yjq1GBxSp4t480_KeXct7mFwAlbVQIMXo

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

If you're on 1.5.80 / SKSE 2.0.1.6  there's a new DDi dll a few posts up.

hi, i'm trying to install Devious Devices, Loot, and other related mods, but i keep getting instant crashes upon trying to load my save OR create a new save with DD installed.

before i updated papyrus, i was getting runtime errors, but i updated papyrus and downloaded the runtime file a little bit above this post, but now i'm getting this within the PapyrusUtilDev following an insant crash upon entering the loading screen:

Spoiler

Loading Version: 37
Init...
Plugin::InitPlugin() - 1
-done
Registering functions...
-done
Storage Reverting...
     - Mod List
     - StorageUtil: Values
     - StorageUtil: Lists
     - Package Overrides
     - JSON Files
     - Re-Init
Done!

i don't know what i'm doing wrong, lol.. it worked for one run pre-update and how now does nothing but crash during the loading screen. would really love to get this mod working.

3 hours ago, sugargore said:

hi, i'm trying to install Devious Devices, Loot, and other related mods, but i keep getting instant crashes upon trying to load my save OR create a new save with DD installed.

before i updated papyrus, i was getting runtime errors, but i updated papyrus and downloaded the runtime file a little bit above this post, but now i'm getting this within the PapyrusUtilDev following an insant crash upon entering the loading screen:

Reveal hidden contents

Loading Version: 37
Init...
Plugin::InitPlugin() - 1
-done
Registering functions...
-done
Storage Reverting...
     - Mod List
     - StorageUtil: Values
     - StorageUtil: Lists
     - Package Overrides
     - JSON Files
     - Re-Init
Done!

i don't know what i'm doing wrong, lol.. it worked for one run pre-update and how now does nothing but crash during the loading screen. would really love to get this mod working.

Are you on 1.5.80 and SKSE 2.0.1.6? It might not be this mod. Go through all your mods and see which ones have dlls. if you're using hdt smp, those dlls are not updated yet.

Of the pre-reqs for this mod, you also need to get the update for sexlab and racemenu.

You can take a look at your skse log to see what's not loading right.

C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log