3 hours ago, zarantha said:

When i'm updating files manually, i'm doing them in the mod organizer install folder (right click on the mod and explore), i'm not doing anything actually in the real skyrim data directory.

if you right click on ddi or the mod for the dll and go to information and conflicts, it should show the dll overwritten, but it sounds right from what you describe.

what does the skse log say about the ddi dll?

C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

it should be something like this, if it's not, it's definitely not getting loaded:

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly

Yes it says that, which would explain the no crashes thing. A false negative for mo2 error checking perhaps? It's really weird. Anyway I'm happy things are working like a charm now! Thank you so much for helping!! I'll keep track of it anyway should the warning disappear or sth like that. As I recall the warning did not appear until after I tried to play the game modded, and afterwards when I applied the patch, it never really loaded correctly (cause of the PCEA2 bug), so maybe the warning never left since it didn't get a chance to load the plugin.

Edit: Yep, just checked, the warning is gone, so maybe that was it. Thanks man, I hope maybe going through all this can help someone else too.

On 3/30/2019 at 11:54 PM, Roggvir said:

Thank you. The link goes directly to Mega, so i guess this is not an official download?

Anyway, i could offer better version of some files, or files not in the download:

CBBE Black & Red Latex Dress (+No Nipple Cover) - maybe just a tiny bit better (less to zero clipping between dress and fishnet bodysuit).

CBBE FormalAffair Heels - recreated with properly connecting seamless CBBE SE feet, instead of the old feet that doesnt fit.

CBBE Pink Zebra Mini Dress (+Topless) - with corrected smooth support straps (no zigzag deformation).

DDA - CBBE - LeatherArmCuffs - slimmer fit with no clipping
DDA - CBBE - LeatherLegCuffs - ...ditto

DDA - CBBE - PiercingsN - no unwanted deformation, regardless of slider combination, the piercings points straight down as they should.

DDA - CBBE - RestrictiveGloves - slimmer fit with no clipping

DDA - CBBE - RestrictiveCorset - slimmer fit with no clipping

DDA - CBBE - RestrictiveCorsetBelt (+Open) - slimmer fit with no clipping, rigid chastity belt (as if made from metal instead of rubber - causes some clipping, but still looks more realistic).

DDX - CBBE - EboniteArmbinder2 - very basic support for some arm/hand/forearm/wrist/shoulder sliders (very rudimentary, needs work, but better than nothing).

DDX - CBBE - EboniteArmCuffs - slimmer fit with no clipping

DDX - CBBE - EboniteLegCuffs - ...ditto

DDX - CBBE - EboniteHobbleDress (+Open) - utilizing all possible sliders (still need fixing some unwanted straps deformation at the back when using extreme sliders)

DDX - CBBE - EboniteStraitjacket (+Hobble/HobbleTopless/Topless) - ...ditto

DDX - CBBE - EboniteStraitjacketLegbinder (+Topless) - ...ditto

DDX - CBBE - LeatherHobbleDress (+Open) - ...ditto

DDX - CBBE - LeatherStraitjacket (+Hobble/HobbleTopless/Topless) - ...ditto

DDX - CBBE - LeatherStraitjacketLegbinder (+Topless) - ...ditto

DDX - CBBE - MXW Long Gloves - slimmer fit with no clipping.

I dont want to post just another download (i dont even have the permission to do so), but i wish there would be somebody in charge of this, to whom i could give the files and they would pick and choose what they think is worth including in some at least semi-official download.

Even if i could post this, i dont want to add yet another download link to confuse users, having them to sort through 100 files to pick and choose.

Did this happen? I want these latex dresses.

Hi.

I am using MO2. I have installed exactly as described here in the topic and the SKSE patch 2.0.15 is overwriting the dll file in DDI. The DDhotfix is overwriting the DDX nif files and also a few boot nif files in my overwrite file. The DD_DCL_New_CBBE is overwriting some files in DDA and DDX. I reinstalled the hot fix after i made the bodyslide.

I am getting the Fatal installation error after a few minuttes play and i cant see where i am doing it wrong.  I was looking for the papyrus ;og file what was mentioned here but i dont seam to can find it, will look again and upload if i can.

Ive tried everything in my power to get this mod to work for me. Still havent gotten it to work. Ive gone to the point of uninstalling every single mod on my computer, and deleting everything skyrim related, uninstalling the game and reinstalling. then reinstalling all the required mods etc. Still no luck. I launch the game and am fine in the main menu, but when i try to, start a new game, load an existing game, i crash, i dont know the problem. 

1 hour ago, CTayls said:

Ive tried everything in my power to get this mod to work for me. Still havent gotten it to work. Ive gone to the point of uninstalling every single mod on my computer, and deleting everything skyrim related, uninstalling the game and reinstalling. then reinstalling all the required mods etc. Still no luck. I launch the game and am fine in the main menu, but when i try to, start a new game, load an existing game, i crash, i dont know the problem. 

if have slal packs installed uninstall them and try or sexymove

14 hours ago, dgainey said:

Did this happen? I want these latex dresses.

12 hours ago, yts1083 said:

Ditto!

The only status I have Roggvir is still working on them. Don't  know what the progress is, but it was further than I got so I left  it to him.

10 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

Hi.

I am using MO2. I have installed exactly as described here in the topic and the SKSE patch 2.0.15 is overwriting the dll file in DDI. The DDhotfix is overwriting the DDX nif files and also a few boot nif files in my overwrite file. The DD_DCL_New_CBBE is overwriting some files in DDA and DDX. I reinstalled the hot fix after i made the bodyslide.

I am getting the Fatal installation error after a few minuttes play and i cant see where i am doing it wrong.  I was looking for the papyrus ;og file what was mentioned here but i dont seam to can find it, will look again and upload if i can.

Fatal install error is related to DDi, DDx, DDa or their requirements - and you need to make sure you've got the SE version of the requirements.

Double check the requirements, make sure they're installed on the left side and checked on the right side in mo.

You may need to reinstall the mods too - it could be a bad install of DD.

Papyrus log needs to be enabled in the skyrim.ini, if it is it will be in \Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

10 hours ago, CTayls said:

Too many animations is the most likely culprit. Even if you have FNIS XXL, that doesn't mean your PC and Skyrim setup can support that many animations, the limit is different for everyone. Try removing a few SLAL packs. If possible, get your animation count around or below 10k animations.

10 hours ago, ianinuk said:

if have slal packs installed uninstall them and try or sexymove

45 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Too many animations is the most likely culprit. Even if you have FNIS XXL, that doesn't mean your PC and Skyrim setup can support that many animations, the limit is different for everyone. Try removing a few SLAL packs. If possible, get your animation count around or below 10k animations.

Im not sure which one of your options worked since i did them at the same time, but much appreciated. It works now, no issues so far. Maybe i should just come to the forums before stressing my self out next time XD

17 hours ago, zarantha said:

Fatal install error is related to DDi, DDx, DDa or their requirements - and you need to make sure you've got the SE version of the requirements.

Double check the requirements, make sure they're installed on the left side and checked on the right side in mo.

You may need to reinstall the mods too - it could be a bad install of DD.

Papyrus log needs to be enabled in the skyrim.ini, if it is it will be in \Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

Thanks. I tryed to start a new game and until now seams ok, must have been some data in the old save that it did not like. 

I am new to the modding scene, but I get CTD after enabling the Devious Devices + fixes. I reckon that I just have too many animations at that point (combined with other animation mods I get like 14k, even though I have FNIS XLL installed :( )
And thus it crashes, is there a way to just straight up disable/remove many of the Devious Devices animations through editing the files? 

11 hours ago, DingDongx said:

I am new to the modding scene, but I get CTD after enabling the Devious Devices + fixes. I reckon that I just have too many animations at that point (combined with other animation mods I get like 14k, even though I have FNIS XLL installed :( )
And thus it crashes, is there a way to just straight up disable/remove many of the Devious Devices animations through editing the files? 

In general we recommend removing a slal pack or two instead. I don't think anyone has removed the dd animations, and since many of them are specific to idles or combat while you're restrained, it's probably not a good idea.

1 hour ago, SizableArc03445 said:

the animations show up as not compatible for skyrim se in FNIS. anyone got an idea whats wrong?

Make sure you've downloaded the se versions of dda, ddi, and ddx. If the animations show as not compatible, it's usually a sign you have the LE version installed.

On 3/19/2019 at 11:14 AM, Pfiffy said:

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Make sure you've downloaded the se versions of dda, ddi, and ddx. If the animations show as not compatible, it's usually a sign you have the LE version installed.

I'll try the mega downloads but I did download the devious devices from the se beta page on here.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

Thanks. It worked when i downloaded the mega link ones. I previously used the download links from on the site from the first link in this thread.

So I had most of this working (I believe) until I had to reinstall the mod because certain thins wouldn't equip/bunny hop wasn't working. After I did thus, my game would crash before loading in which I bypassed by disabling a few slal packs but then when I got back into the game characters feet/hands were invisible do to the items they are wearing. I had over 10kanimations before I needed to reinstall, and had no issue with animation count before. No errors are in FNIS. If anyone has a solution to how/if I can get the animations back in while still being able to use DD and make the items visible I would greatly appreciate your help!

2 hours ago, easims4tw said:

So I had most of this working (I believe) until I had to reinstall the mod because certain thins wouldn't equip/bunny hop wasn't working. After I did thus, my game would crash before loading in which I bypassed by disabling a few slal packs but then when I got back into the game characters feet/hands were invisible do to the items they are wearing. I had over 10kanimations before I needed to reinstall, and had no issue with animation count before. No errors are in FNIS. If anyone has a solution to how/if I can get the animations back in while still being able to use DD and make the items visible I would greatly appreciate your help!

Did you rerun bodyslide?

After rerunning bodyslide, you'll need to reinstall DDHOTFIX if you're using NMM. If you're using Vortex or MO, DDHOTFIX should be overwriting the bodyslide files.

35 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Did you rerun bodyslide?

After rerunning bodyslide, you'll need to reinstall DDHOTFIX if you're using NMM. If you're using Vortex or MO, DDHOTFIX should be overwriting the bodyslide files.

Thanks! I reran bodyslide and reinstalled ddhotfix and everything runs the way it did before. Just the leg restraints still aren,t restraining ? could be im using the wrong ones, they were purchased from the captured dreams shop so im not sure if its completely different from what I was supposed to get or not.

21 hours ago, easims4tw said:

Thanks! I reran bodyslide and reinstalled ddhotfix and everything runs the way it did before. Just the leg restraints still aren,t restraining ? could be im using the wrong ones, they were purchased from the captured dreams shop so im not sure if its completely different from what I was supposed to get or not.

Not sure what you mean by aren't restraining? maybe a screenshot? or if it's not a visual issue, what are you expecting them to do?

if you have the exact name of the restraints that might help too. I don't recall if captured dreams sells their stuff exclusively or if they sell normal DD stuff too.

18 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Not sure what you mean by aren't restraining? maybe a screenshot? or if it's not a visual issue, what are you expecting them to do?

if you have the exact name of the restraints that might help too. I don't recall if captured dreams sells their stuff exclusively or if they sell normal DD stuff too.

Nevermind, I found out that I was using the wrong items. I found a different shop mod that has what I believe to be most if of the normal DD stuff. Problem was I'm not a huge bdsm kind of person so I'm not sure what half the stuff does/is supposed to do ?