On 2/15/2021 at 6:32 AM, Dibidida said:

I'm late to this I'm sure. I had the same issue with the arm binders. I found it was an issue trying to use CBBE 3BA physics. Toggle off the physics and it works like a charm.

Hey, I'm sorry to necro a post from so long ago but where is the 3ba physics option you're talking about?

6 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

Actually if you don't mind, in this post you said the following:

Using DD 5.0 / 5.1 with DCL or Zaz?

1. If using DCL 8.5/8.4 and/or Zaz with DD 5.0: DCL-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches 20201204.7z
  2. If using DCL 9.0 and Zaz: DCL 9.0 or higher overwrites "DCL-Zaz HDT-SMP and other patches 20201204.7z"

Am I understanding correctly that if I'm using DCL 9.0 and Zaz with DD5.x, I should still use this mod but it should be above DCL in my mod list?

Thanks

With DD 5.1, DCL 9.0 and Zaz, the order should be something like I have below. It doesn't really matter where DD goes in this, this is just how I have it. The reason is, the DCL patches are no longer needed, but Zaz still needs the SMP patches.

Zaz

DCL-Zaz HDT-SMP and other patches 20201204

DD

DCL

Once the next versions come out, I'll probably revamp the patches again, or nag pfiffy into adding the zaz only patches to the ZAZ SE download. It used to be convenient to have them all together, and even if one the mods wasn't used it didn't hurt anything. If you don't care about the zaz ankle chains having physics, you can leave it off. That's all it does at this point.

4 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

Hey, I'm sorry to necro a post from so long ago but where is the 3ba physics option you're talking about?

It's the hotkey to switch between CBPC and SMP for the 3BA mod. check your 3ba mod MCM if you don't know what the hotkey is.
Shouldn't matter, I have had armbinders working either way. Armbinders don't have SMP physics, they have animations. It was likely something else for that person and they took a placebo instead of figuring out what the actual issue was.

3 hours ago, IIIIlIlIllllIIIlIllIII said:

So... I have a problem.

Somehow, Address Library for SKSE Plugins has broken DD for me. Items give the "put on" even though they are already equipped and cannot be removed by mcm or console. I don't know why this happened, I don't know how this happened.

Please somebody help me.

It's not address library. You probably have no enchantment restriction. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooting post.

20 hours ago, zarantha said:

Then that's a really old version of 360 move and i'd recommend getting rid of that. All the current version require nemesis.

If you need something like that, fnis sexy move has a 360 walk and is compatible with DD.

Doesnt seemt to be related, still happens with 360 run uninstalled and FNIS sexy move set to default.  As seen below, the 'weapon out' kick run is fine, but the 'weapon away' run has the stutter

9 hours ago, alternateaccounts said:

Hi zarantha, thanks for all the hard work. I'm having an issue with the animation filter not properly applying to males. They still get put in the giving position even after the SL readjustment. IIRC it used to default to oral in that scenario. Is there something wrong on my end or is this just an issue atm?

I'm not sure that the animation filter is handling positions, I would think that would be sexlab. The filter should just be filtering for animations, not taking over 100% of what sexlab does. Are you using the beta 9 yet? There are more options to handle the positions.

If it is the filter, then there is nothing to do as far as I'm aware.

Either way, I'm not clear on what you mean by not properly applying to males.

Are you playing a male and expect to be the aggressor? That's not really the focus for DD/DCL.

Are you trying to get M/M animations? Same thing. I don't think DD/DCL was really designed that way.

If you are female, then there shouldn't be any issues with placement.

3 hours ago, no_way said:

Doesnt seemt to be related, still happens with 360 run uninstalled and FNIS sexy move set to default.  As seen below, the 'weapon out' kick run is fine, but the 'weapon away' run has the stutter

I'm sorry, but I looked at that several times, even full screened it, but i'm not seeing an issue. If there's a stutter, it's too small for me to tell and there's probably nothing that can be done for it.

1 hour ago, chris312 said:

HI I'm having the DD animations playing when there not wearing them

Edit: bodysliding doesn't fix it either

Animations are not a bodyslide issue.

Read the troubleshooting post first and see if you've got any of the mods known to cause issues. If you've got fnis sexy move, toggling off and on can help. Changing cells can also help with stuck animations. You can also try putting the device on and take it off again in case it wasn't completely removed.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's the hotkey to switch between CBPC and SMP for the 3BA mod. check your 3ba mod MCM if you don't know what the hotkey is.
Shouldn't matter, I have had armbinders working either way. Armbinders don't have SMP physics, they have animations. It was likely something else for that person and they took a placebo instead of figuring out what the actual issue was.

It turned out all DD idle animations were broken for me. I should have checked if it was all SL or DD animations, or just the DD idles that were affected. I ended up removing jump and movement overhaul, a DAR idle mod and not running nemesis and it's all working now (not sure which was the cause), but a bit annoying since I had them all cooperating on my last playthrough :(

16 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

It turned out all DD idle animations were broken for me. I should have checked if it was all SL or DD animations, or just the DD idles that were affected. I ended up removing jump and movement overhaul, a DAR idle mod and not running nemesis and it's all working now (not sure which was the cause), but a bit annoying since I had them all cooperating on my last playthrough :(

Most issues have been with nemesis. There are some who have been able to get it to work, but i'm not one of them and the working ones are more like unicorns, very rare.

The DAR animations I've used seem to be fine so far. I haven't heard one way or another about jump and movement overhaul.

Sorry if this has been explained elsewhere, but I have a question.

In the MCM, what are the Devices Underneath? What is that for? The mod doesn't explain via highlights what it is or how to use it.

If I had to guess it would be to list items that will not remove other items when it is worn. For example (using a mod default example), equipping Nipple Piercings WON'T remove the Body armor worn or something like that. Is this what it is doing or is it saying that if you equip Nipple Piercings that it WILL remove the body armor?

Or is this somehow just a cosmetic thing where it will make the piercing slot item transparent when a body armor slot is worn, but will not affect either item's equipped status?

As I said, there is no informaiton about this in the MCM and it's usage is really vague. I do understand that it is not directly talking about items but rather the item slots. That seems pretty simple.

Another would be is it possible to use this to cause a backpack item to disappear when worn? Most are just too bulky and not sexy, but I like the extra storage. Is that what the Item Hider Slot is used for? This is not explained either.

Thank you ahead of time and sorry for being clueless. This mod has been out for years and I am surprised that this hasn't come up before.

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

Animations are not a bodyslide issue.

Read the troubleshooting post first and see if you've got any of the mods known to cause issues. If you've got fnis sexy move, toggling off and on can help. Changing cells can also help with stuck animations. You can also try putting the device on and take it off again in case it wasn't completely removed.

I do have the sexy walk. What do u mean by toggle tho. Because I tired to disable sexy walk and it caused the save to crash without it

Edit: Wait i think i saw what u meant. Go into McM and turn it on and off there right?

Edited by chris312
20 hours ago, zarantha said:

I'm sorry, but I looked at that several times, even full screened it, but i'm not seeing an issue. If there's a stutter, it's too small for me to tell and there's probably nothing that can be done for it.

Hmm maybe its my shitty recording but theres like probably a half second jump in the stride to get back to the start point.  Its irritating as fuck ahah.  Noone else has this?

Edited by no_way
2 hours ago, no_way said:

Hmm maybe its my shitty recording but theres like probably a half second jump in the stride to get back to the start point.  Its irritating as fuck ahah.  Noone else has this?

If they have it, they may not care. There are worse animations out there. If you're trying to fix minor issues you're going to drive yourself crazy.

Honestly, I play in first person mostly, so i'm not the best judge. 3rd is great for scenes and looking at the character, but i don't like to spend all my time looking at my character. I have a hard time steering in 3rd and let's not discuss trying to fight.... lol

4 hours ago, chris312 said:

I do have the sexy walk. What do u mean by toggle tho. Because I tired to disable sexy walk and it caused the save to crash without it

Edit: Wait i think i saw what u meant. Go into McM and turn it on and off there right?

Yes the MCM toggle for the player walk.

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

If they have it, they may not care. There are worse animations out there. If you're trying to fix minor issues you're going to drive yourself crazy.

Honestly, I play in first person mostly, so i'm not the best judge. 3rd is great for scenes and looking at the character, but i don't like to spend all my time looking at my character. I have a hard time steering in 3rd and let's not discuss trying to fight.... lol

I only play in third person as I find the combat much better (TK Dodge etc).  It's only the DD anims that are messed up, the Zaz animations associated with the same appearing devices are fine.

20 hours ago, Emrek said:

Sorry if this has been explained elsewhere, but I have a question.

In the MCM, what are the Devices Underneath? What is that for? The mod doesn't explain via highlights what it is or how to use it.

If I had to guess it would be to list items that will not remove other items when it is worn. For example (using a mod default example), equipping Nipple Piercings WON'T remove the Body armor worn or something like that. Is this what it is doing or is it saying that if you equip Nipple Piercings that it WILL remove the body armor?

Or is this somehow just a cosmetic thing where it will make the piercing slot item transparent when a body armor slot is worn, but will not affect either item's equipped status?

As I said, there is no informaiton about this in the MCM and it's usage is really vague. I do understand that it is not directly talking about items but rather the item slots. That seems pretty simple.

Another would be is it possible to use this to cause a backpack item to disappear when worn? Most are just too bulky and not sexy, but I like the extra storage. Is that what the Item Hider Slot is used for? This is not explained either.

Thank you ahead of time and sorry for being clueless. This mod has been out for years and I am surprised that this hasn't come up before.

It's also called device hider. For each slot section, you can list devices to hide when an armor/clothing piece for that slot is worn. It is cosmetic.

So for slot 32, which is usually body armor, things like piercings and corsets will be hidden, because they are 'underneath' the armor. What you need to be aware of is it's not doing this by specific items like how it's listed but by slot. So piercings are slot 50 or 51. If you have a modular armor that also uses that slot, it will also be hidden when you wear a body armor piece.

Yes, you could use it to hide the backpacks if you want. It's not really the intent though. The intent is to make sure that devices aren't showing on top of clothing or armor when both are worn.

It comes up fairly often, but it's more along the lines of 'i put on some armor and it's not showing up unless i take off x piece'

6 minutes ago, no_way said:

I only play in third person as I find the combat much better (TK Dodge etc).  It's only the DD anims that are messed up, the Zaz animations associated with the same appearing devices are fine.

Dodge is what is killing me lol as well as attacking in the wrong direction.

so the animation names make it hard to tell what is what in both DD and Zaz. But if you can figure out which animation it is, you could try deleting the DD one (make a backup first!) and copy in the ZAZ one and give it the DD animation name. The only good thing is I think the names for the animations they have in common will be very similar.

If DD's is 123something.hkx

And ZAZ's is zaz123something.hkx

copy zaz123something.hkx to the DD location with 123something.hkx. Delete 123something.hkx and rename zaz123something.hkx to 123something.hkx.

I'd rerun FNIS after that.

I have no idea how to tell what animation is what. Some few of them will be obvious by the name, most are not.

On 10/14/2021 at 3:24 PM, zarantha said:

Most issues have been with nemesis. There are some who have been able to get it to work, but i'm not one of them and the working ones are more like unicorns, very rare.

The DAR animations I've used seem to be fine so far. I haven't heard one way or another about jump and movement overhaul.

I ended up deciding to add some more mods, so did a fresh run of fnis/nemesis and started a new game. Funnily enough the animations are all working now so I guess it wasn't movement/jump behaviour overhaul or nemesis causing the issue. Maybe it was the DAR idle mod, since I tried to install Baka's DAR idle animations as well as having diverse random idle installed, I don't know much about DAR but I didn't think it would take precedent over idle animations that usually force override like the DD idles. Oh well, just happy it all works together now. Only other thing I changed was, when I had the issue I moved the FNIS.esp that nemesis generated up my load order because I thought it was an FNIS plugin, forgot it is generated by Nemesis. I left it alone this time so maybe that was my problem.

On 10/14/2021 at 11:07 AM, no_way said:

don't suppose you tried re-installing DD and changing the animation used on the first page of the fomod? Although I can't remember if that is only for armbinders or it applies to yokes as well.

8 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I ended up deciding to add some more mods, so did a fresh run of fnis/nemesis and started a new game. Funnily enough the animations are all working now so I guess it wasn't movement/jump behaviour overhaul or nemesis causing the issue. Maybe it was the DAR idle mod, since I tried to install Baka's DAR idle animations as well as having diverse random idle installed, I don't know much about DAR but I didn't think it would take precedent over idle animations that usually force override like the DD idles. Oh well, just happy it all works together now. Only other thing I changed was, when I had the issue I moved the FNIS.esp that nemesis generated up my load order because I thought it was an FNIS plugin, forgot it is generated by Nemesis. I left it alone this time so maybe that was my problem.

Maybe diverse random idles then? That one I don't use, i've just got a few specific DAR animations. I would think the plugin load order shouldn't matter unless there was a conflict somewhere

Glad you got it working again.