10 hours ago, GeoCooler said:

Hi, Kinda noob to skyrim modding, just wondering if there any mod out there that let me get the furnitures and put it where I want them and allow followers to interact with these furnitures and stay on there? Or do I have to make a mod myself to get the furnitures? If the only way is to make a mod myself, how can I go about doing it? Thanks in advance.

DCL makes use of them. there are probably other mods that made use of devious device contraptions (which is what is included in DD), but i don't know them.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Those script not from DD 5.1. Not even from DD.

It's from Deviously cursed loot 8.5. If you have this mod put those scripts in:

1) in skyrim data folder: data/scripts if you use vortex

2) if you use MO, then those files need put in your modded DCL folder in MO2. Or made folder data, into this folder scripts and copy those files into this folder, made a zip archive and feed this archive to mo2 as mod and overwrite existing one scripts.

And hope if you have DCL 9.0, that those scripts are compatible with DCL 9.0

ty, that work.  

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Build one of the problem outfits and verify the path where it is going to.

invisible outfits are because bodyslide was  not run or was run incorrectly, because the meshes those outfits use do not exist in the DD archive to save space.

you'll want to check your bodyslide output folder for the meshes, not in the dd folder.

Zarantha,

Thank you so much. That was what I needed. I built one outfit and saw that it was because apparently I'm an idiot sending it to Fallout. I simply switched the game to Skyrim where it belonged and now it's perfectly happy and working just fine.

Thank you again.

J

Guys I'm having an issue I can't figure out. I can successfully unlock items on my character but the item stays on, and is still locked. I can't find a fix anywhere except for using console commands to remove lock. 

I don't want to do that every time I get locked in a device though, does anyone have a solution??

45 minutes ago, thievery1 said:

Guys I'm having an issue I can't figure out. I can successfully unlock items on my character but the item stays on, and is still locked. I can't find a fix anywhere except for using console commands to remove lock. 

I don't want to do that every time I get locked in a device though, does anyone have a solution??

Read through the troubleshooting post, make sure you don't have any of the problematic mods listed.

YoJimboRatchet, Zarantha, I just upgraded to DD se 5.1.  Could you list like some top 3 favorite DD mods to try besides DCL.  DCL all I've ever used and was wanting to try some different DD mods in load order before new game start.  hey Thanks

4 hours ago, leesjig said:

YoJimboRatchet, Zarantha, I just upgraded to DD se 5.1.  Could you list like some top 3 favorite DD mods to try besides DCL.  DCL all I've ever used and was wanting to try some different DD mods in load order before new game start.  hey Thanks

I like DBF's mods too. They aren't fully converted to 5.1 and a few devices don't work, but overall things do. The SE conversions are here:

The estrus chaurus/spider/dwemer mods too. I self convert the LE mods, but I think you can find the SE versions on the conversion tracking thread. You can find other mods on there too. Simple Slavery, Egg Factory, Milk Mod Economy, A Forsworn Story, and lots of others.

3 hours ago, Phoenix Bane said:

Where do you go to build the actual devices, all I can do is use the "page up" hotkey to chain follower up.

I noticed some grand hall in screenshots so i'm not sure if i missed a quest or a location, or if I need addition assets to make this mod work.

You need another mod to make use of DD. DD is just a framework, it does nothing on its own. DCL is a good mod to pair with it - devices will be added through traps and by NPCs.

For other suggestions, see the post just above this one.

14 hours ago, leesjig said:

Use the 2 links Zarantha posted earlier, as well as this one.

Personally speaking, the only other mod from the Devious family that is a must have, is Laura;s Bondage Shop. And if you like that one, you can also try Deviously Pink as well. If I had to pick a 3rd one, it would be a texture replacer though, Devious Statues. I have several mods I use in my games, so picking 3 is kind of hard, but these will keep you busy for a long time LOL.

But yeah, Laura's is definitely a "must have" .

Edited by YojimboRatchet
16 minutes ago, SexSlaveTrader said:

Call me blind or crazy but where is Devious Devices - Expansion and Devious Devices - Integration? People have said its all merged together though the mod (Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta) says that the two Devious Devices are missing. What did I miss here?

The .esms for both are still separated and will be in your plugin list if you downloaded 5.x - did you make sure they're above slaverun in your load order?

Quick question - I've got the visual bug where a device appears equipped on a follower but does not appear in their inventory. Is there a quick console command or other work-around I can use to fix it? As this follower is Sasha, she won't allow me to equip any regular restraints on her, and the problem one is in a slot that her custom set doesn't include, so the fix in the OP is a non-starter, unless I turn cursed loot follower support back on and go fishing hoping for another.

Since today i have a game-breaking issue. some of the devices get stuck in a pseudo-equip loop, where they are equipped but DD thinks they are not, only giving the "put on" prompt. those devices cannot be removed in any way: cannot be unequipped, dropped, removed via MCM, player.removeitem and even an entire inventory clear doesnt remove them from the character. I have installed some mods today, but have tried uninstalling all of them but that didn't fix the issue. 
I have tried reverting to a previous point in the save before it happened, do a whole new character and even try old saves, the issue exists in all of them.

Load Order is attached, thanks for the potential help

loadorder.txt

Hey guys, running into a minor issue that I can't seem to fix. All ball gags aren't quite fitting right on my characters. I've gotten it to work before but on this new character and build it's not in the right place. The ball gag is a little too low and clips through the lower lip of my character, and I don't think my character's mouth is open quite as far as it's supposed to be. Anyone have advice on how to fix this? Is it a Bodyslide issue?

4 hours ago, Marajade said:

Hey guys, running into a minor issue that I can't seem to fix. All ball gags aren't quite fitting right on my characters. I've gotten it to work before but on this new character and build it's not in the right place. The ball gag is a little too low and clips through the lower lip of my character, and I don't think my character's mouth is open quite as far as it's supposed to be. Anyone have advice on how to fix this? Is it a Bodyslide issue?

Have you tried using mfg fix? It fixes most of the issues with DD and ZaZ gags iirc.

Hey, I know this probably gets asked regularly but I have tried what I am assuming is the common fix for this problem and it hasn't helped.

I keep getting floating nipple piercings with DD. I'm using 3ba and am definitely building the piercings in bodyslide using the 3ba conversion. I have tried opening the piercings in outfit studio, using the sliders > conform all option, then copying the body weights from the reference body and saving but that hasn't seemed to fix my problem. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Any help appreciated, thanks.

edit: I'm using SunJeong's body preset, I'm assuming that the piercings should conform properly to any 3ba compatible body, but if I'm wrong and should test on one of the default presets or something let me know as I'm starting a new play through soon and would be keen to troubleshoot this beforehand.

I also just tried making a new project that loads both the reference body and the .nif file, doing conform all/copy bone weights then saving the project and copying the high/low weight nif outputs into where the mesh _0 and _1.nifs are stored because I thought maybe opening the model directly from bodyslide into outfit studio and importing the ref body might not be the right way to do it, however still same issue. I just want to note though, the piercings are aligned properly in both outfit studio and in the bodyslide preview window so maybe the issue is elsewhere?

edit2:

I've been playing around with this for a bit - still no fix. In bodyslide/outfit studio I have mostly fiddled around with deleting the sliders/bone weights then applying them from a reference body but this hasn't fixed anything. It's very difficult to pinpoint the cause here because in BS/OS they are aligned properly and scale correctly with weight. However I have checked a number of things in game. It is not only happening on my current playthrough, but happens on a new save as well. Also it is not limited to the player character, but NPCs as well. But something I noticed is that the misalignment is a lot worse now than when I first started my playthrough. Makes it tempting to believe that maybe I have another mod that is somehow affecting where the piercings think they should be placed, but if that were the case I would have thought a new game wouldn't reproduce this issue. My other issue is that everything else is building properly aside from some minor clipping issues on one of the collars and boots (although other boots using the same model don't clip?) so I'm at least confident I'm using body slide to build the meshes correctly.

Just to double check though - the .nifs I would need to replace are only the ones located in my bodyslide outputs, and not in the actual DD mod right (so meshes/devious/devices/ for piercingNSoul and meshes/devious/Heretic/Piercings for the other 2)?

Edited by asdj1239
7 hours ago, Marajade said:

what body type do you use?
From my experience this happens a lot with custom races and imported character presets.

1 hour ago, IIIIlIlIllllIIIlIllIII said:

what body type do you use?
From my experience this happens a lot with custom races and imported character presets.

I use CBBE body, the basic version. I'm playing a Redguard, so no weird custom race stuff going on. The gags seem to be working correctly on my Imperial character, but the redguard has the bottom lip clip through some of the gag and it isn't positioned quite right.

Edited by Marajade