Ladies and gentlemen, users of the DAR conversion or those who did it themselves using the script,

the talented @iivanvv solved the Devious Devices aqua phobic problem, and created the fantastic bound swimming animations for all of us to use and enjoy.

I've packed them using the existing naming convention*, so there you go, the bound swimming pack for DD to DAR.

ATM, this has the swimming in heavy bondage, but without hobble skirts.

If/when he does the rest of the animations, I'll update this too.

Seriously, go show @iivanvv all the love, my contributions were limited to having a rough idea in a different direction and packing a few archives with his hard work ?

* if you've changed the priority of the DAR animations, so it's not 100*** anymore in your install, be sure to change it in the patch as well!

Please use the complete updated version below:

Edited by krzp
40 minutes ago, krzp said:

Ladies and gentlemen, users of the DAR conversion or those who did it themselves using the script,

the talented @iivanvv solved the Devious Devices aqua phobic problem, and created the fantastic bound swimming animations for all of us to use and enjoy.

I've packed them using the existing naming convention*, so there you go, the bound swimming pack for DD to DAR.

ATM, this has the swimming in heavy bondage, but without hobble skirts.

If/when he does the rest of the archive, I'll update this too.

Seriously, go show @iivanvv all the love, my contribution were limited to the rough idea and packing a few archives ?

* if you've changed the priority of the DAR animations, so it's not 100*** anymore in your install, be sure to change it in the patch as well!

DD to DAR_bound_swimming_LE.7z 47.53 kB · 0 downloads DD to DAR_bound swimming_SE.7z 47.58 kB · 1 download

Just in time for OAR, the new DAR :D

Hello, I'm a newbie to modding. Could you please help me out? Not sure if this is the right place to post this either.

Long story short, I installed DD, couldn't activate Forgotten Tome quest in college of winterhold and then i thought maybe reinstalling would fix it.
Then i kept getting this error 

"A Fatal error has occured with your installation of Devious Devices. incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain."

I tried using ReSaver, but it didn't work. Is there any way to fix it?

4 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Hey, did you manage to figure this out? I'm currently having the same issue and it's relatively annoying.

Sadly, no. I just save often so if I have to roll back I don't lose that much progress. Since nobody else had responded I had assumed it was my 8 year old computer causing the problem so I stopped trying to figure it out.

I tried checking the OP, but didn't see advise so replying here. I updated DD from 5.1 to 5.2, but after update the MCM is blank. i'm pretty sure i picked the right options (AE 1.6.640.0), so i'm not sure what i may have done wrong, or if it's safe to update in the middle of a save file?

EDIT - attempting to access any mod that uses DD causes the MCM to freeze like a major change was applied, which then requires closing the mcm menu.

Edited by Deadly Kitten
On 6/7/2023 at 3:08 AM, serranna said:

Has anyone else been having a problem since this new version came out with mouths suddenly and randomly not opening for gags after a while?

Normally it works fine, then all of a sudden something happens (usually involving equipping a DD device, a gag or otherwise as far as I can tell) and the mouth closes and won't do anything anymore. When it happens, it's for all characters. The player and all NPCs. Sometimes it happens and I didn't even notice and I have to revert to an older save to a point where they were working again.

Is there a way to reset/refresh/reload/whatever that new gag expression framework that was merged into this new version? I have a suspicion that might be contributing to the problem. Yes I have all the necessary mods and they are up to date. There are no conflicts because I never had this problem before.

I have the same exact issue, very weird

Hello everybody, most of my DD don't have textures/are invisible ingame.
Now hear me out, I've already batch-built the devices in bodyslide but still no textures.
Something I noticed is, that Bodyslide produces no files (in overwrite or the designated folder).
Do any of you have any idea where it could have ended up?

Vor 28 Minuten sagte Dickhero:

Und egal!
Ich weiß immer noch nicht, wohin meine Dateien gegangen sind, aber jetzt habe ich die Möglichkeit gefunden, Bodyslide ein Verzeichnis zu geben, mit dem er direkt arbeiten kann (nicht über MO2), und mein DD hat Texturen!

Have you started the installed Skyrim once without "Skse"?

because only then do the paths of "bodyslide" for example "click" in correctly

(because of the missing textures)

This is in case anyone else has this issue, I spent a few hours trying to figure out what was wrong. My character would for some reason go invisible after a few seconds, hands if I was wearing armor and then when I took the armor off the body would go invisible after a few seconds too. The face was fine and never got touched so I would just be a floating head, male or female it didn't matter, but it only affected me. I don't know what got me thinking about the device hider in devious devices (haven't played the game in a couple years so a bit rusty) but I checked it and somehow all the slots were activated and hiding themselves (e.x. head slot was hiding the head), this happened on new games within a few minutes of starting.

On 6/12/2023 at 3:23 PM, krzp said:

If/when he does the rest of the animations, I'll update this too.

@iivanvv makes them faster than I can test them ?

Don't forget to thank him, I'm still mostly packing archives here! ?

I've posted a newer version here:

The complete version of the swimming animations, with the hobbled animations included:

P.S. this includes the previous ones, so just replace the old archive with v2.

P.P.S. if you've changed the priority of the DAR animations, so it's not 100*** anymore in your install, be sure to change it in the patch as well using the same logic!

Edited by krzp

Hello,

After i've played the LE version of this mod years ago, i wanted to test this version. So i wanted to ask something about Leon because, in the LE version, we have some options to help the relationship... I was wandering if the relationship can be a romance on the SE version... i've tried but for me, this version of the mod has broken my skyrim. I think we need more options in the MCM menu. The first time i've tried Leon as Master, it was with a female PC. This time, i wanted to test it with a sexy male.

But there, all i need to know, is this : Can Leon fall in love with the PC, as he can be in the LE version ? I wanted to add this : For me, the mod could be more consensual... i mean, when we say yes, we want a Master/Mistress, the Master wouldn't be affraid that we could try to escape... And we could have the possibility to say no, or yes but with a safeword !

There is something else : as the mod is playable with a male character, i don't understand why it is not modded for both gender since the beginning of the quest. Seeing my sexy dragonborn being called as a girl is not my thing... Leon has called him "boy" once ! when i aggreed to be "his"... I like this mod and. It has so many potential and i've played a lot with it, to build a D/s relationship for some of my characters.

My main question is this one : How long i will have to wait until Leon will be in love, if it is still possible ?

If it is impossible, i will never play with Leon again, or only as a follower and lover with Sexlab eagers ! He could be a greater character. it is sad that he hasn't a real story and more dialogs lines, to talk with him... Learning to know him a bit more, and him, learning to know our PC.

But i still like the full devious devices cursed loot mod, that is clear ! lol... ^^

Edited by AngeHellback

Just figure out how to make DD attack animation compatible with MCO|DXP.

The MCO attack animations will always override player's left-click attack.

Simply rename the filename to mco frame will works, but there's some problems: missing sound effects, can't move during animation, can't attack in combo.

To fix that, you need to edit the .hkx files.

Here's the MCO compatible pack for testing, can used alongside with DAR conversion pack from toubleshooting post.

DD CombatAnim MCO comaptible.zip

Edited by huangdm
3 hours ago, tazisname said:

I see, but if I avoid that, nothing gamebreaking? Is there a multi-follower framework that works better with DD?

I use EFF, Extensive Follower Framework, and it seems compatible with a lot of mods. But as for any mod ymmv.  

now i dont know if this is a problem or a standard feature for the new version, but for some reason after installing DD, it replaced my PC's walk animation when there is nothing equipped at all. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, I've tried reinstalling but I cant understand why its overwriting my walk animations or how its overwriting them and I'd really like to go back to my original animations. As much as i like DD, i prefer the normal walk for my PC. Im using vortex for right now to try to avoid some bugs that i couldn't fix with MO2.

5 hours ago, tazisname said:

I see, but if I avoid that, nothing gamebreaking? Is there a multi-follower framework that works better with DD?

I've been using Amazing Follower Tweaks SE (AFT) since I started playing with no major issues.

Though I have been considering looking at a different one to see if it fixes issues with my follower(s) always lagging behind my character. It's annoying to turn around and see nobody has been following you for a good distance.

2 hours ago, dregin14 said:

now i dont know if this is a problem or a standard feature for the new version, but for some reason after installing DD, it replaced my PC's walk animation when there is nothing equipped at all. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, I've tried reinstalling but I cant understand why its overwriting my walk animations or how its overwriting them and I'd really like to go back to my original animations. As much as i like DD, i prefer the normal walk for my PC. Im using vortex for right now to try to avoid some bugs that i couldn't fix with MO2.

Do you, by any chance, have FNIS Sexy move installed? If you do, go and download a fix for that from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/