7 hours ago, 1947421196 said:

Is it because your patch only working for MaikCG style? Or I might have messed something up during overwriting the folders. I will check it out in my later free time.

Well, the quick fix I've provided only tricked FNIS to use 6 locomotion animations under different names, so if something broke the idles again, i'd look to the script output for that particular problem.

Anyway, there's an update, could you kindly try it out to see if it's able to fix the combat idles problem without my previous fix?

I gave it a quick spin, and didn't run it to any problems, but every modded Skyrim is a little different ?

If it does, you can try to put your animation choices back in the new version and see if the problem comes back, so we'll pinpoint the problem better ?

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

There's a patch on the troubleshooting post for 3ba for DD 5.2
Build just the armbinder or elbowbinder and ropebinder and check the output path.
Make sure your preset shows up when selecting the device to build in bodyslide. If it doesn't show up, you'll likely need to edit your body to use the CBBE groups.

look like its slight fix the rope but leather armbinder still

ScreenShot20.png

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Not supported, no. But i'll go this far :)
DAR is pretty much plug and play. I'd make sure DAR is actually working before assuming it's krzp's conversion.

Check the SKSE log (skse64.log)

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

DAR is working, from what I can see, I have other mods that require it and they all work fine. It's more than likely an error on my end that I can't/don't have the patience/skills to troubleshoot. 
I'm on the current version of AE and DAR and such are all updated. 
Looking at the log it doesn't mention DAR.

skee64.log

11 minutes ago, Raine_Hyd said:

DAR is working, from what I can see, I have other mods that require it and they all work fine. It's more than likely an error on my end that I can't/don't have the patience/skills to troubleshoot. 
I'm on the current version of AE and DAR and such are all updated. 
Looking at the log it doesn't mention DAR.

skee64.log 47.02 kB · 0 downloads

that's the wrong log skee64.log (racemenu's log). you're looking for skse64.log.

15 hours ago, krzp said:

Well, the quick fix I've provided only tricked FNIS to use 6 locomotion animations under different names, so if something broke the idles again, i'd look to the script output for that particular problem.

Anyway, there's an update, could you kindly try it out to see if it's able to fix the combat idles problem without my previous fix?

I gave it a quick spin, and didn't run it to any problems, but every modded Skyrim is a little different ?

If it does, you can try to put your animation choices back in the new version and see if the problem comes back, so we'll pinpoint the problem better ?

Once again you did a great job! I did a brief run with your v1.1 conversion, and all combat moving problems were gone.

Then I examinated the output folders of the script and found two problems connected to locomotionpose files. 

1. xxx106 misses the corresponding locomotionpose file. So when overwriting, the one in your conversion xxx106 folder stayed. This resulted in using MaikCG style of this specific movement. Not a big deal though.
  2. The locomotionpose files in both xxx001 and xxx101 (which are supposed to be elbow tie) were actually using the yoke one. In-game test showed the same problem. Thanks for the DAR Explorer I learn from you, I think I have found the culprit by cross checking with the script code. I did exactly what you said before and come to the conclusion you have already made...... LMAO

001 are the elbow ties poses - and, for some reason, DD doesn't have a correct h2h_locomotion pose for that one - you can use the DAR explorer's FNIS tab and look at all the installed non-DAR animations, there is a abc6_h2h_locomotion (should be the elbow tie), which displays the same animation as abc2_h2h_locomotion (yoke one).

All in all, your v1.1 has solved the problems of combat moving and yoke misalignment. I'm not an enemy of MaikCG anyway, so I'll keep the animstyle just the way your conversion's are. Can't be grateful enough to you for all your timely help, so I just wish you have a smooth DD-DAR Skyrim journey and find out no more bugs bothering you.?

On 5/20/2023 at 6:34 PM, 1947421196 said:

When I was testing Iron chain harness(Wrists), I noticed the mittens are really annoying. Even with hardcore mitten turned off.

I tried wrists chain harness and bondage mitten, both have the problem below.

• Manipulating the locks will result in not being able to unlock them directly after putting on. This didn't happen on DD 5.1, from what I remember.
  • Using a key to unlock them, it will determind the mitten successful chance FIRSTLY, then the device unlock successful chance/don't have proper key message. In which case it goes like:
      Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.aa8765b654afe0f27e98352b3e09de2f.jpeg

Success! Yeah!

And then 

image.jpeg.35035656c67aede1972d712915f58e52.jpeg

Or

image.jpeg.2aa41a0a1be783438d3ed60f4a747afd.jpeg

Wish they can be adjusted.

@zarantha

EXM, have DD team been aware of these problems? Or is that just me?

1 hour ago, 1947421196 said:

All in all, your v1.1 has solved the problems of combat moving and yoke misalignment.

???

you have a smooth DD-DAR Skyrim journey

Wait, are we supposed to be playing Skyrim? I thought everyone was playing the Mod Organizer 2 game - sure, occasionally, some pretty ladies and gentlemen ran around some medieval scenery for a change of pace, but then it's back to load orders and troubleshooting ? I've recently unlocked the Papyrus Compiler DLC, now that's a whole new game, full of weird kinky stuff...

The locomotionpose files in both xxx001 and xxx101 (which are supposed to be elbow tie) were actually using the yoke one.

Yeah, that's what how it was in the regular DD as well - i'm not sure how this used to work with FNIS, but I assumed it was probably bugged there as well for the "Elbow Shackles" types of devices. I've actually searched high and low for the correct version, but eventually gave up and just created it myself (well, i'm no animator, i took some other existing pose and eyeballed it in hkxPoser).

Oh, in case someone needs it for their regular FNIS install, I've attached it (replace: meshes/actors/character/animations/DD/abc6_h2h_locomotionpose.hkx) (please do a backup first, though)

Edited by krzp
7 hours ago, krzp said:

Wait, are we supposed to be playing Skyrim? I thought everyone was playing the Mod Organizer 2 game - sure, occasionally, some pretty ladies and gentlemen ran around some medieval scenery for a change of pace, but then it's back to load orders and troubleshooting

You are so right... I DO have spent more time - way more on the Skyrim-MO2 DLC than the original game. Story of MO players' life.

7 hours ago, krzp said:

Yeah, that's what how it was in the regular DD as well - i'm not sure how this used to work with FNIS, but I assumed it was probably bugged there as well for the "Elbow Shackles" types of devices.

I assume the same. Since the elbow shackles had the bug that they kill the heel sound when equiping, and they were rarely used in events, plus rarely will use bondage combat, I bet the bug would never be found during normal playthrough.

Listen up pervs. This mod is cancer. I'm glad it works for you if you like it. My dick is dead because I spent 45 minutes trying to get this shit off then another 45 figuring out how to fix the shit I fucked up with console commands and I'm pissed and I'll make my own mod that makes this mod sleep on the couch where your character lays on a couch and you're like "okay sure but how do I get back to playing the game now?" and the mod is like, well playing is disabled while you're on the couch, hit the "try to get off the couch" key for the next 45 minutes.

Intermission where you say all the dumb shit like "but use the thing in the MCM that you missed or okay don't use it then" 

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck off. I couldn't disable the restraints so I'm using no restraint, the end. I hate.

36 minutes ago, robitussin217 said:

Listen up pervs. This mod is cancer. I'm glad it works for you if you like it. My dick is dead because I spent 45 minutes trying to get this shit off then another 45 figuring out how to fix the shit I fucked up with console commands and I'm pissed and I'll make my own mod that makes this mod sleep on the couch where your character lays on a couch and you're like "okay sure but how do I get back to playing the game now?" and the mod is like, well playing is disabled while you're on the couch, hit the "try to get off the couch" key for the next 45 minutes.

Intermission where you say all the dumb shit like "but use the thing in the MCM that you missed or okay don't use it then" 

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck off. I couldn't disable the restraints so I'm using no restraint, the end. I hate.

Just use toys, lol.

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

Looks like it's loading correctly. so I don't know why you aren't getting any DAR animations.

I'll have to mess around and see if I can fix it. It's probably another DAR animation messing with it, thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, Raine_Hyd said:

I'll have to mess around and see if I can fix it. It's probably another DAR animation messing with it, thanks for the help.

I'd recommend to try troubleshooting with one framework at a time - i.e. try running only FNIS + DAR, or Nemesis + DAR? I've a suspicion that the problem might be there.

Also, I often use this to see what has been screwing up my animations ?

I'm having trouble seeing nipple piercings that I've equipped on my follower (Jordis). I turned on 'tfc' in the console to look in the follower's body and could see the piercings and a second set of boobs inside her. I'm guessing it has something to do with Bodyslide, and the Bijin Warmaiden mod that changes her appearance. I've used the batch build feature already, and I can see items and piercings on my character just fine, but I guess that doesn't apply to NPCs like Jordis? Does anyone know what I need to do in Bodyslide to see these items on my follower?

Just now, dan_5858 said:

Bijin Warmaiden mod

The Bijin mods change the affected NPCs to use a different body. You'll have to go into the Bijin esp(s) and edit all the armor addons whose name end in "AP" so their female world models point to the nifs in "actors\character\character assets" rather than "actors\character\Bijin NPCs"

2 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

The Bijin mods change the affected NPCs to use a different body. You'll have to go into the Bijin esp(s) and edit all the armor addons whose name end in "AP" so their female world models point to the nifs in "actors\character\character assets" rather than "actors\character\Bijin NPCs"

Thanks for the reply!

How do I edit the Bijin esp? Do I need another program to do that?   - see edit below

Edit: After some googling I've installed Creation Kit and opened the Bijin Warmaiden esp and I can see the files that end in 'AP'.

Couple of follow up questions:

• Is the path I'm changing to (the one you mentioned) located in the BodySlide output folder (usually created in the overwrite folder from memory)?
  • If it's just Jordis I'm worried about, do I only need to change the path of her 'AP' files?

Edited by dan_5858

Since DD 5.2, I have a performance issue with the included HDT chains/objects. As soon as an NPC (3BA body) wears one of these chains in my line of sight, CPU usage goes through the roof and FPS from 60 to 2. It doesn't make a difference whether I build the DD HDT objects in BodySlide as HDT or as No-HDT.

I didn't have this issue in DD 5.1. Is this a known issue with 5.2?

8 hours ago, dan_5858 said:

How do I edit the Bijin esp? Do I need another program to do that?   - see edit below

Edit: After some googling I've installed Creation Kit and opened the Bijin Warmaiden esp and I can see the files that end in 'AP'.

For this I'd actually recommend SSEEdit instead of the CK. xEdit lets you load the esp, create a filter that only shows you things with TorsoAP in the EditorID, make the change on one record, compare all the records, copy that change to all with a single action, then repeat for hands and feet.

• Is the path I'm changing to (the one you mentioned) located in the BodySlide output folder (usually created in the overwrite folder from memory)?

It's not an absolute path. You're telling the game to use the "naked body" meshes rather than the Bijin ones. See the spoilered image:

Spoiler

1148707806_bijincomparison.thumb.png.f6a1e43ba06468b07775ae945105879c.png

The two columns on the right are the Bijin all-in-one plugin and my edit that reverts them to using the vanilla bodies but keeping the custom textures. You can see the original one uses "actors\character\Bijin NPCs\femalebody_1.nif", whereas my edit uses "actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif" (the vanilla naked mesh) in the "Female World model" column.

• If it's just Jordis I'm worried about, do I only need to change the path of her 'AP' files?

If you only care about Jordis, then you don't have to change anything other than the paths in her armor addons.

On 5/24/2023 at 8:15 PM, dan_5858 said:

Thanks for the reply!

Couple of follow up questions:

There are bodyslides for the Bijin mod, it's Bijin family. I use the 3ba version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33315
search for Bijin family if you don't It functions like your characters bodyslide it just points to the actual mods location instead of having to manually edit stuff.

While I also have issues with the HDT chain bindings causing the frame rate to crawl (though in my case it is only for a second, and not really a serious issue) there is another thing which currently plagues me.

Basically, the HDT collusion on the anal plug with the "whore" sign (and the vaginal plug with the bells) propels my pc up into the air to flop and float about through the perpetual motion of the glitched object. ?

If it helps, player positioning doesn't actually follow the body mesh as it rises.