25 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i included it if you wanted to look at it.

DDi4Patch20180216.7z  -- I decompiled the scripts, it looks like these have been rewritten since that patch came out. I suspect it was for DD 4.0 and shouldn't be used with DD 4.3.

26 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

so, use 1 not both, and ONLY if someone isn't using HDT-SMP ?

Yes, only use one if you're using HDT SMP.  For my patch, the script fixes should be included in the DD AIO, and I've added the facegen to DCL 8.5, and I think the HDT files were added into the AIO, so at this point, I do consider it superfluous. It shouldn't hurt to use it though, there's only been minor changes as we go back and fiddle with the nifs or xmls from time to time. 

DDHOTFIX does remain relevant for installs without HDT SMP, or for troubleshooting CTDs due to HDT SMP and the chains.

37 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

so this one is highly recommended and still useful, am i correct ?

Yes, that's a newer fix and should be included. It won't hurt anything to leave it out though. I haven't seen these particular chains causing CTDs, just annoyance by not being connected to anything. unpatched they don't connect to each other or the cuffs, patched they connect to the cuffs but not each other.

39 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

were there any that were missing from the list that i didn't mention at all ?

There is also a script fix if you use a controller, and one for gags too. When using a controller, struggle animations or similar types of animations can cause CTDs. For the gags, sometimes mfg wasn't resetting properly on load even with mfg fix installed. This fix is from the LE side, but it works for both versions. FWIW, the struggle CTD fix is also cross compatible with LE.

Struggle CTD for DD
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2894066

DD 4.3 Gag fix

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/?do=findComment&comment=2760447

Pretty sure that Kimy is aware of most of these as I gave them to pfiffy and he was working with Kimy on the official conversions. The two fixes I listed on this post, the HDT gloves fix, and 3BBB are all new since 4.3 was released. I would expect pfiffy will include the script fixes next time if Kimy doens't actually add those to the LE version herself. I brought up the struggle one, but don't remember which thread i put the post on.

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

I show it as DDX - CBBE - EboniteArmbinder. If you don't see it in bodyslide, try reinstalling again.

Looks like BodySlide has it saving to \meshes\devious\expansion\ArmbEbonite_0\_1.nif. The file may not exist until after you run bodyslide.

So the file pre-build would be in \CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\Devious Devices\ArmbEbonite.nif

Now I get it. I installed unp first and it's not included with that option, but with CBBE it is. So you have to install CBBE first and build the armbinder, then overwrite with unp. Shouldn't it be there for both options though?

31 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Now I get it. I installed unp first and it's not included with that option, but with CBBE it is. So you have to install CBBE first and build the armbinder, then overwrite with unp. Shouldn't it be there for both options though?

So what I think is happening here is that UNP is the preferred/default body in LE for DD. There's not much you can do for the armbinder in the way of bodyslide, so CBBE would have bodyslide files to overwrite the default UNP files, but UNP is what's already there with no need to build. And I'll say that even with bodyslide, the armbinder has a tendency to clip.

I can't really see it working any other way, or we would have heard the screams long ago. With the SE version, the problem has always been CBBE vs CBBE SE, people using UNP have largely been quiet on the bodyslide front.

The reason I say this is because if I install DD with UNP options to a new folder in MO, I do see that there are already files for ArmbEbonite_0.nif and ArmbEbonite_1.nif. So if you're UNP, there should be no need to build them.

Next question is, why did you want to build them?

Edit: Here is where I found it after installing UNP and without running bodyslide:
image.png.f1976c1c86be05aa6fa70a65a3148cf1.png

38 minutes ago, zarantha said:

So what I think is happening here is that UNP is the preferred/default body in LE for DD. There's not much you can do for the armbinder in the way of bodyslide, so CBBE would have bodyslide files to overwrite the default UNP files, but UNP is what's already there with no need to build. And I'll say that even with bodyslide, the armbinder has a tendency to clip.

I can't really see it working any other way, or we would have heard the screams long ago. With the SE version, the problem has always been CBBE vs CBBE SE, people using UNP have largely been quiet on the bodyslide front.

The reason I say this is because if I install DD with UNP options to a new folder in MO, I do see that there are already files for ArmbEbonite_0.nif and ArmbEbonite_1.nif. So if you're UNP, there should be no need to build them.

Next question is, why did you want to build them?

Edit: Here is where I found it after installing UNP and without running bodyslide:
image.png.f1976c1c86be05aa6fa70a65a3148cf1.png

It seems that you're right. I'm just a bit tired and was looking for something starting with E. I'm sure it wasn't there on the first install because I had an invisible armbinder, but problem solved now. As to why I want to build them? I'm using a body based on 7B, i.e. UUNP bodyslide, so I need the chest meshes to fit my char. I understand why most people are content with CBBE for SE. Its 3bbb version is actually quite good, but I have special demands and used to 7b from LE.

11 minutes ago, saltshade said:

It seems that you're right. I'm just a bit tired and was looking for something starting with E. I'm sure it wasn't there on the first install because I had an invisible armbinder, but problem solved now. As to why I want to build them? I'm using a body based on 7B, i.e. UUNP bodyslide, so I need the chest meshes to fit my char. I understand why most people are content with CBBE for SE. Its 3bbb version is actually quite good, but I have special demands and used to 7b from LE.

Just a matter of preference, i've used UNPB in the past, but never really warmed up to any of the UNP flavors.

Probably easiest thing to do would be to load up the armbinder in outfit studio and conform the chest there. Can't do much with the arms other than guess though, the pose is completely wrong for the armbinder. Once you've saved the project in outfit studio and reloaded bodyslide, you should be able to build it as needed.

Or if you can use the CBBE bodyslide files for 7B, just copy them out of the installer and drop them into the caliente folder.

On 7/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, QueenAlpaca said:

here!

Snip

For the armbinder, that one is from the original release, please use the No-Clip version if you want to avoid said clipping, it is still visually functioning.

Regarding the rest of the clipping, please make sure you are building with the actual newly provided bodyslide files, and not any old version.

If that doesn't fix it il take a look the next time i have a functioning install.

another question.

i was having a bit of an issue not long ago, with the Transparent restrictive Boots not appearing, even though i ran bodyslide correctly, and everything else was showing up just fine. i remember reading somewhere that others had that same issue and no answers were found as to why this was happening. (i can't remember where i read it though and haven't been able to find it lol).

after some investigation, i found the meshes in this folder path (Devious Devices\meshes\devious\expansion), and i noticed that every transparent item had "_transparent" affixed at the end of the item name (ie EbRestrictiveCollar_Transparent_0, EbRestrictiveCorset_Transparent_0...), but when it came to the boots, it was the only one that was different and did not contain "_transparent", but rather "_Clear".

so just to play around and test, i renamed both files (_0, and _1.nif) from "_Clear" to "_Transparent", and when i loaded my game, the boots showed up (and damn do they look amazing btw).

so i am wondering why this happening, was this a fluke in the renaming or a fluke that it worked for me like this ?

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

For the gags, sometimes mfg wasn't resetting properly on load even with mfg fix installed

oh yeah i forgot about that one. thank you for reminding me. i use that fix and it work pretty well, although sometimes i can see the animation conflict happening still as the mouth struggles at first to figure out what it's supposed to be doing, as it closes and opens for a few seconds before settling on the open mouth with a gag.

there is also the boots height fix from Elsidia, that i forgot about.

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

Pretty sure that Kimy is aware of most of these as I gave them to pfiffy and he was working with Kimy on the official conversions. The two fixes I listed on this post, the HDT gloves fix, and 3BBB are all new since 4.3 was released. I would expect pfiffy will include the script fixes next time if Kimy doens't actually add those to the LE version herself. I brought up the struggle one, but don't remember which thread i put the post on

i understand. my point is though, that "hunting" for these fixes is a very daunting task as a new user, and trying to figure out what is valid and not valid on the current versions can be just as daunting to figure out.

which is why i was suggesting perhaps adding these fixes as notes on the main post of the thread, with descriptions for each one (relevant only), so that when someone downloads DD, the can also see any relevant hotfixes and pick the ones they want / need from that post, rather than search entire threads for everything. or another would be creating a new thread for hotfixes and such for DD (and maybe other mods) and maintaining the thread for these fixes but that seems too much of a task to do, so centralizing the valid ones on the main DD post would be a better idea, don't you think ?

22 hours ago, zarantha said:

Pretty sure that Kimy is aware of most of these as I gave them to pfiffy and he was working with Kimy on the official conversions. The two fixes I listed on this post, the HDT gloves fix, and 3BBB are all new since 4.3 was released. I would expect pfiffy will include the script fixes next time if Kimy doens't actually add those to the LE version herself. I brought up the struggle one, but don't remember which thread i put the post on.

Yes, the script fixes are in the LE version, so the next SE port should already contain them! :)

On 7/16/2020 at 10:28 AM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

It's a MEGA link, if you can't download from that site that's on you. And don't use the LE version, there is a SE version in beta for a good reason.

AFAIK there isn't a way to disable devices from the framework, the framework itself doesn't add them at all to your character. Which devices are used in game depends on the mods you're using to make them playable items. Some mods have an MCM to tweak this to a certain degree, others not.

the mega link got deleted or just expired . now it just says "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." so if i cant download it, its not 'on me'. its on the uploader of the mega link.

1 hour ago, fooob said:

the mega link got deleted or just expired . now it just says "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." so if i cant download it, its not 'on me'. its on the uploader of the mega link.

The download link was valid when I wrote that reply and still is, I just checked the main download and it's working fine.

i have a question with dd armors. can  this be more integrated into the skyrim se world ? i mean there are so many sexy outfits in dd would be nice to see them used. also i was thinking if there is a mod with mannequins where the armors or restraints can be see on the mannequin or can be build. sorry if this sound stupid i am new to this

20 hours ago, Kimy said:
On 7/19/2020 at 8:06 PM, zarantha said:

Yes, the script fixes are in the LE version, so the next SE port should already contain them!

then i guess with that answer, it goes back to my original question. which of those fixes / patches are required and needed with the current version of DD SE and which are redundant ?

i guess this will go to Kimy, pfiffy, zarantha and anyone else on the DD team.

i found something a bit serious. took me a LONG time to figure this out and find the roundabout triggers, as at first i thought this was a Devious Follower issue, then a Cursed Loot issue, but it turns out, this is a DD issue and it doesn't matter which other mod using DD items, it will happen on any and all of them.

so bear with me here while i explain this.

a few weeks back, i was trying out and testing various CBBE converted outfits to see how they looked and so on. found a few nice ones, as i am picky, but i was curious about this one conversion for a bunny outfit from Osare, so i tried it out, made my bodyslide group conversion and when ingame using additmenu and pulled out each piece to try them out. there were 5 parts, and 4 of them looked great, but the 5th, which was the ears, somehow didn't have a file in the group for bodyslide and was missed, so when i wore it, i got the giant square thing on my head. apparently, that's the normal thing for an item that doesn't get converted at all or properly in bodyslide.

but anyway. what happened next is what you need to be aware of.

i was out cave exploring, opened a chest, and then i had a hood on with other restraints. the full black normal hood. so when i looked in my inventory to see what other devices just got put on my player, i couldn't see the hood at all listed. so i figured it was a glitch, i went into cursed loot and used "free me". this took off everything EXCEPT the hood. and yet the hood wasn't in the inventory. i went into Devious Followers and used the debug setting to remove hoods. nothing.

so i reloaded a save from right before i triggered the trap, and decided to add a gag from my inventory, figuring maybe this will prevent the hood from showing up. this is when i discovered the real bug / issue. when i added the gag, it equipped and then was immediately unequipped, only to be replaced by that hood again. same results. nothing in inventory, no gag equipped, but the hood shows up (and triggers that gag/food message too).

so i reloaded the previous save again, and i added a blindfold, same results. no matter what i did, any gag / blindfold triggered this. it didn't matter which DD blindfold or DD gag or even which DD hood (yes tried with balloon hood and same results). they all unequipped right away after being equipped and replaced by the hood.

ok so hopefully you're able to follow this so far, cause it's about to get a bit more messed up lol.

you know that setting in MCM about using open / closed hoods (checkbox setting). well it seems that also was impacted. because when i removed the checkmark in that box to use open eyes hood and not full hood. then the hood that showed up was that black one.

and it was that one outfit only. i started messing around with other outfit mods, to find other items that showed up with the giant ugly squares when worn ingame. and each time it was the same thing.

so, it would seem that, any armor/outfit/jewelry item type which, when worn in the game, shows up with a weird square where the item should be worn instead of the actual item, will automatically trigger this very very annoying, game ruining bug. after that trigger happens, any gag at all, any blindfold at all, any hood at all, will be automatically unequipped after equipping them, and then replaced with a black hood, which will not appear in the inventory NOR be removable at all by any means. and that the hood that does show up in this bug, is directly related to the choice made between the open/closed hoods in the MCM.

i was able to reproduce this bug consistently, although it took me until last night to finally figure out what the hell was going on and what the triggers were.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:43 PM, Pfiffy said:

Thanks to Kythana we now have a Fomod installer that make a lot of things easier for you (the user) and for us (the porters)

You can now chooose CBBE SE as Body option, too. 

You can choose one of the last three .dls 

The HDT-SMP files are included now, so most of the Heretic models should now work with Physics. (some of them are still a work-in-progress)

Devious Devices All-In-One installer:

https://mega.nz/#!eZ4lGADR!8f9s3kM5pVNW8cdywYEPZutW0-_gdTsdfCGHgdyXYk0

Good day, I just tried to download it but mega told me that it is no longer available.

Was directed to this thread to ask for help on this issue with Laura's Bondage shop

On 9/18/2018 at 11:42 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The game crashes when they want to equip chains!

If your game crashes when they're about to equip chains in the shop, its because you're missing a requirement for DD.
The chains used there need HDT to function and it will crash if it isn't installed.
Get it here:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996?tab=description
NOTE: You'll need to get the SSE version if you're using SSE!

So, my game does exactly this, but I have HDT-SMP installed which is supposed to be the SSE equivalent of HDT Physics Extensions? Any ideas what could be the issue?

7 hours ago, Yuki_Snowflower said:

Good day, I just tried to download it but mega told me that it is no longer available.

Use the mega link from the download page linked on the first post, not the post you're looking at. The download page has the most up to date aio at this point.

Although, the reminder that the aio includes the hdt smp files is good, i was drawing a blank on that.

1 hour ago, Kaotik said:

Was directed to this thread to ask for help on this issue with Laura's Bondage shop

So, my game does exactly this, but I have HDT-SMP installed which is supposed to be the SSE equivalent of HDT Physics Extensions? Any ideas what could be the issue?

Is your HDT SMP up to date?
I'm using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

Are you using JoP? We have had reports of CTDs with chains with this installed.

If you install ddhotfixes, do you still see the CTD? (this will replace prisoner chains with a different, non HDT model)

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

first off, a very very big THANK YOU for this list. it's exactly what i was looking, and i am sure this list will also help others in the future, so thank you again for your time and effort in putting this list together.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

Only Kimy can update the mod description and files to add the patches or not, she still owns/controls the project, including the DD conversion to SE. A new download page that consolidates fixes is possible, but would depend on Kimy. I tend to think that falls under the 'redistributing files' permissions, which is not allowed. We have been doing patches and workarounds based solely on her good will, and she has final say on the patching. Keeping them in this thread gives her a good chance to see to what we're doing. I'd prefer seeing how much is fixed on the next release before taking the step on creating a patch page.

and while i do understand about the whole ownership and redistributing thing, from a user's perspective (and a retired QA lol), having an updated list of fixes posted with the primary information post would make sense, or at least having a visual repository of these fixes to make it easier to access and troubleshoot issues, would, at best, be not only beneficial for users, but also convenient as it would save someone from searching all over the place and then asking "is this still valid".

yes Kimy would also benefit as you mentioned, as being able to see the fixes, knowing what can be and should be updated / fixed, what users have issues with, is always helpful, and again, having it all in one place, benefits Kimy as well in the long run.

i am hoping Kimy will be able to see it this way as well, and maybe provide a suggestion on some type of solution, whether it be adding a link to your post on troubleshooting/fixes in the main post of the thread, or pasting your full post, or creating another thread for fixes, i don't know, whichever would work best for both Kimy and other users, i'd assume.

but for now, i appreciate this list, and i know it will help me tremendously :)

in the DD meshes folder, there is a "nosering", but when i look up the DD inventories (additmenu) ingame, i cannot find this norering at all. how do i access / get this nosering, or does it exist ?

(i also have some very specific questions about bodyslide grouping in DD, and how to edit them to my liking, am i able to message anyone directly as to not spam this thread since it isn't technically support?)

MEGA can be a real PITA sometimes. I don't get any errors but the download doesn't want to start even with the desktop app and a PRO LITE account. I've tried downloading from the browser and restarted my PC but to no avail. A nopy.to mirror would be greatly appreciated!