On 7/21/2020 at 3:30 PM, zarantha said:

-snip-

-snip-

I was having what I now know to be the iEquip issue. Preliminary report is that the LE patch is working. I followed the steps to install it then reactivated iequip configured it to my liking, set cursed loot to 100% opened a chest 4 items got successfully equipped on me. Will post if issues crop up but so far seems to be working fine.

Thank you for the post.

16 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

in the DD meshes folder, there is a "nosering", but when i look up the DD inventories (additmenu) ingame, i cannot find this norering at all. how do i access / get this nosering, or does it exist ?

(i also have some very specific questions about bodyslide grouping in DD, and how to edit them to my liking, am i able to message anyone directly as to not spam this thread since it isn't technically support?)

I don't ever recall the nose ring being an inventory item. The only nose ring I see is a ground object, so there's nothing for the wearable. Probably something included from the heretic resource pack that was never used.

For bodyslide grouping, what you probably want to do is create a new group and add everything you want.

Try starting here: https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Group-Manager

10 minutes ago, ZeeKusa said:

Hey, I'm abit new when it comes to these sort of mods, and well, I've found that the mod mostly works, its just that the gags seem to not fit.. or atleast the mouthes won't open for the gag and it comes out looking weird.

82A4D5F6C2CA6C4B192F3F0BFA0BF2DA391743D9

Did you try looking a few posts up?

On 7/21/2020 at 6:30 PM, zarantha said:

Required' for specific issues with DD 4.3 AIO. Apply only the fixes you need, not everything.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

I don't ever recall the nose ring being an inventory item. The only nose ring I see is a ground object, so there's nothing for the wearable. Probably something included from the heretic resource pack that was never used.

it is in the heretic meshes folder i believe, but a shame. would be nice to have a DD nose ring, since we seem to have every other piercing type anyway. (insert shameless pleasing plug to Kimy here lol)

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

For bodyslide grouping, what you probably want to do is create a new group and add everything you want.

Try starting here: https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Group-Manager

yes, i have that link, but my questions go WAYYYYYY beyond this (and actually any tutorial i have seen on youtube or in forums). i did manage to find 2 excellent vids that answers some questions, but i have other ones more directed towards the file types / XML file content in groupings, more to be able to customize the DD groups in bodyslide (and other mods once i figure this stuff out). well, if i can find someone to ask these questions to privately, might be best to carry it there instead of here, but when i have my answers, i may post back here how to customize these things easily. gotta find someone first lol.

On 7/21/2020 at 11:16 PM, zarantha said:

Is your HDT SMP up to date?
I'm using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

Are you using JoP? We have had reports of CTDs with chains with this installed.

If you install ddhotfixes, do you still see the CTD? (this will replace prisoner chains with a different, non HDT model)

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

I'm indeed using JoP, could be the reason then.

I've installed DDHotfixes now, haven't tried that particular quest yet, new game, but faced another issue: can't equip stuff because of missing netimmerse, is installing the oldrim-version without skse-stuff still the solution?

@Kimy is there any chance you can insert a link to zarantha's post on patches/fixes under the "Troubleshooting" section of the main post on page 1 of this thread please and thank you ?

Also, i found out a few days ago, that Papyrus Utilities is a "requirement" for DD to run. yet it isn't listed on the requirements. i found out because i installed the latest version of Simply Knock, and when i loaded my game, i started getting an insane amounts of messages about PU being a lower version than DD requires to run and DD is shutting down, had many other mods give the same messages. i didn't realize that SK had it's own version of PU. this was easily rectified by hiding the PU file of the SK mod in MO2. after i did that, no more DD messages and everything was fine. but kind of scary to think that, if any other MOD has it's own version of PU as well, and that this version is lower than the version needed for DD, that this could happen again. anyway, just wanted to share the heads up, in case it wasn't a known thing.

Hi, everyone. I can't download the mod archive. The download link sends me to Mega.nz, file tries to start downloading, pulls up an error and so I can't download it. Anyone has a mirror, a backup archive or something? What do I do?

On 7/21/2020 at 11:08 PM, zarantha said:

Use the mega link from the download page linked on the first post, not the post you're looking at. The download page has the most up to date aio at this point.

Although, the reminder that the aio includes the hdt smp files is good, i was drawing a blank on that.

The link on the first post leads to a dead end. Download doesn't start. Any other links, mirrors or, maybe, backup archives?

6 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Also, i found out a few days ago, that Papyrus Utilities is a "requirement" for DD to run. yet it isn't listed on the requirements. i found out because i installed the latest version of Simply Knock, and when i loaded my game, i started getting an insane amounts of messages about PU being a lower version than DD requires to run and DD is shutting down, had many other mods give the same messages. i didn't realize that SK had it's own version of PU. this was easily rectified by hiding the PU file of the SK mod in MO2. after i did that, no more DD messages and everything was fine. but kind of scary to think that, if any other MOD has it's own version of PU as well, and that this version is lower than the version needed for DD, that this could happen again. anyway, just wanted to share the heads up, in case it wasn't a known thing.

DD requires PU as much as it requires Sexlab, which includes a much more recent version of PU than Simply Knock.

Hiding the SK version of PU was a good idea. But as you have PU installed as a standalone mod, all you have to do to avoid this for good is place PU standalone near the end in your left panel. So nothing overwrites your standalone PU with previous/outdated versions.

---------

I've checked the link in the download page like 3 times this week and seems to be working fine.

2354111.png.a7f79a04adfd0ffd005e708d972e8e7a.png

But an additional source would be good either way. Mega usually limits downloads to 1GB or 1.5GB each 6 hours which might delay a re-install/update a lot.

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Hiding the SK version of PU was a good idea

yeah, it was. learned this trick not long ago, very useful. i wonder who it was that showed it to me ?

(we'll talk though about the other suggestion on PU in the "other" thread lol)

EDIT: ok i dont' get this, it just dawned on me on the PU issue. i never had PU before, i only installed it like 2 weeks ago because of a mod i wanted to try. i've been running DD without issue or having PU installed since May. so it begs the question, where the hell did this come on and why ? i can't see any PU scripts running in the DD folder, so why did i get that message and why did DD stop running once i did get that message ??

34 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

so it begs the question, where the hell did this come on and why ? i can't see any PU scripts running in the DD folder, so why did i get that message and why did DD stop running once i did get that message ??

It's included in Sexlab Framework. DD requires x version of Sexlab, so it's assumed that you'll have x version of PU. Simply Knock has an outdated one included and was overwriting your standalone PU and the version included in Sexlab.

On 7/21/2020 at 12:31 AM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

The download link was valid when I wrote that reply and still is, I just checked the main download and it's working fine.

Would you mind telling me the link of what download you're talking about? I only see the words, "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." There's no file for me to download.

13 minutes ago, fooob said:

Would you mind telling me the link of what download you're talking about? I only see the words, "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." There's no file for me to download.

The one in the download page for this mod. If you don't know what I mean, is this page. If I press the green "Download this file" button and then click again in "Download" for the only file that is there, it takes me to the Mega link and I can start the download. But as I said, Mega sometimes puts bandwidth limits or is temporarily unavailable for reasons? Not sure really, I didn't had issues when I had to download it a few weeks ago and last night I tried a new download just to test if it was still working. As for now, this is what I see, really slow but steady... Perhaps in a couple of hours it'll work as usual.

2312355.png.7bd3e98a966ee3d68fd06585f29d1f5f.png

I came to post since I was having problem with the MEGA as well (the top speed it ever got was 7kb/s and even that is when it is actually working), but upon arriving, it just occurred to me that this could be cuz so many people are trying to download this mod at the same time?! Traffic issue maybe?

27 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

The one in the download page for this mod. If you don't know what I mean, is this page. If I press the green "Download this file" button and then click again in "Download" for the only file that is there, it takes me to the Mega link and I can start the download. But as I said, Mega sometimes puts bandwidth limits or is temporarily unavailable for reasons? Not sure really, I didn't had issues when I had to download it a few weeks ago and last night I tried a new download just to test if it was still working. As for now, this is what I see, really slow but steady... Perhaps in a couple of hours it'll work as usual.

2312355.png.7bd3e98a966ee3d68fd06585f29d1f5f.png

When was that last updated? It says February on the file page, but I'm not sure if it was updated via the MEGA account and just wasn't mentioned in the changelog. I'm worried that it might not work with the most recent version of SKSE.

6 minutes ago, fooob said:

When was that last updated? It says February on the file page, but I'm not sure if it was updated via the MEGA account and just wasn't mentioned in the changelog. I'm worried that it might not work with the most recent version of SKSE.

It works with the latest SKSE release (remember last SE update was around November 2019). If you have the 4.3 installer and you're on SKSE 2.0.17 you have to pick None when the installer asks about your skse version.