I've noticed for a while now (a few years, come to think of it) that corsets and harnesses can be really buggy. For example, I was trying out a white leather corset, and got into a state where the inventory item could be unequipped, but not re-equipped, while the visible item was never removed. Is there a way I can forcibly remove these? Neither DD nor DCL's debug device remover seems to be effective against this particular bug, and I usually have to load a previous save and avoid the items.

24 minutes ago, Solatium said:

I've noticed for a while now (a few years, come to think of it) that corsets and harnesses can be really buggy. For example, I was trying out a white leather corset, and got into a state where the inventory item could be unequipped, but not re-equipped, while the visible item was never removed. Is there a way I can forcibly remove these? Neither DD nor DCL's debug device remover seems to be effective against this particular bug, and I usually have to load a previous save and avoid the items.

Those or dde are the only gui options. there's console commands too, but I usually find it simpler to load a previous save if the gui options don't work.

hello there ?

i would report 2 issues i just found

1- about both  clit and nipple piercing when using CBBE 3BBB with SMP physic enable, when an event is trigered DCL try and faill to equip corectly 9 or 10 piercing ( see screenshot ) they look equiped but not locked and wont show up .

when this happen DCL become broken and i have to load an old save  ( i join related logs : Papyrus.0 ) 

load order

Spoiler

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    SexLab.esm
    [7]    Devious Devices - Assets.esm
    [8]    SexLabAroused.esm
    [9]    Devious Devices - Integration.esm
    [10]    Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
    [11]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [FE:0]    AnimatedHarvesting.esl
    [12]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [13]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [14]    SLA Monitor Widget.esp
    [15]    sr_FillHerUp.esp
    [16]    PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
    [17]    PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
    [18]    12FemaleBrows.esp
    [19]    Cutting Room Floor.esp
    [20]    Correctif Special.esp
    [21]    Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
    [22]    DopplegangerFollower.esp
    [23]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [24]    SOS - Shop.esp
    [FE:1]    KSHairdosSMP.esp
    [25]    Sunstarved_Tanlines.esp
    [26]    Eyes of Aber.esp
    [FE:2]    Aradia Living Armor JE.esp
    [FE:3]    Aion Hanbok.esp
    [27]    [Zynx][NH] Mini Skirts.esp
    [28]    Wa Ribbon.esp
    [29]    Animated Fairy Wings.esp
    [30]    Chaconne.esp
    [31]    FNISSexyMove.esp
    [32]    zzEstrus.esp
    [33]    UIExtensions.esp
    [34]    AddItemMenuSE.esp
    [FE:4]    3BBB.esp
    [35]    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    [36]    SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
    [37]    SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
    [FE:5]    Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp
    [38]    RaceMenu.esp
    [39]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [40]    FNISspells.esp
    [41]    FNIS.esp
    [42]    CBBE.esp
    [43]    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    [44]    XPMSE.esp
    [FE:6]    Bough Gown.esp
    [45]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [46]    Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

2 happen sometime ( not alway ) when an event is trigered with CBBE 3bbb SMP on, the character get stuck and undress but nothing happen, going to the main menu of the game and back to the game see to fix it when done a couple of time ( more if this is about a sexlab animation )  ( i join related logs : Papyrus.1 ) 

but for this probleme maybe i've done somethig wrong when instaling, but everything seem ok imo.

20200616092924_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

Anyone else have this problem with equipping a Queen Sarah's Chastity Belt?

Spoiler

I think you are not supposed to be able to equip it first? The text when equipping it says something like "It would be a bad idea to put it on" but the thing still equips? Same goes for the "what do you want to do... put it on...carry on.. etc" because whatever I choose, the item still gets equipped.

I have started the quest, so I have acquired the item the correct way, from a bandit camp boss chest.

19 hours ago, linarielle said:

hello there ?

i would report 2 issues i just found

1- about both  clit and nipple piercing when using CBBE 3BBB with SMP physic enable, when an event is trigered DCL try and faill to equip corectly 9 or 10 piercing ( see screenshot ) they look equiped but not locked and wont show up .

when this happen DCL become broken and i have to load an old save  ( i join related logs : Papyrus.0 ) 

load order

Reveal hidden contents

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    SexLab.esm
    [7]    Devious Devices - Assets.esm
    [8]    SexLabAroused.esm
    [9]    Devious Devices - Integration.esm
    [10]    Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
    [11]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [FE:0]    AnimatedHarvesting.esl
    [12]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [13]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [14]    SLA Monitor Widget.esp
    [15]    sr_FillHerUp.esp
    [16]    PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
    [17]    PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
    [18]    12FemaleBrows.esp
    [19]    Cutting Room Floor.esp
    [20]    Correctif Special.esp
    [21]    Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
    [22]    DopplegangerFollower.esp
    [23]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [24]    SOS - Shop.esp
    [FE:1]    KSHairdosSMP.esp
    [25]    Sunstarved_Tanlines.esp
    [26]    Eyes of Aber.esp
    [FE:2]    Aradia Living Armor JE.esp
    [FE:3]    Aion Hanbok.esp
    [27]    [Zynx][NH] Mini Skirts.esp
    [28]    Wa Ribbon.esp
    [29]    Animated Fairy Wings.esp
    [30]    Chaconne.esp
    [31]    FNISSexyMove.esp
    [32]    zzEstrus.esp
    [33]    UIExtensions.esp
    [34]    AddItemMenuSE.esp
    [FE:4]    3BBB.esp
    [35]    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    [36]    SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
    [37]    SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
    [FE:5]    Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp
    [38]    RaceMenu.esp
    [39]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [40]    FNISspells.esp
    [41]    FNIS.esp
    [42]    CBBE.esp
    [43]    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    [44]    XPMSE.esp
    [FE:6]    Bough Gown.esp
    [45]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [46]    Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

2 happen sometime ( not alway ) when an event is trigered with CBBE 3bbb SMP on, the character get stuck and undress but nothing happen, going to the main menu of the game and back to the game see to fix it when done a couple of time ( more if this is about a sexlab animation )  ( i join related logs : Papyrus.1 ) 

but for this probleme maybe i've done somethig wrong when instaling, but everything seem ok imo.

Papyrus.0.log 24.4 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 46.22 kB · 0 downloads

Those aren't really body issues. they can happen with any body type. It's more dependent on the scripts triggering and completing. I don't see anything to me that looks like the piercings failed. there's a stack related to checking the blindfold fog, but I don't think that's SE only.

do you have no enchantment restriction? if so, get rid of it.

if it happens excessively for you, try testing with only the dcl requirements.

events (related to sexlab animations) taking a long time to start is a known issue with sexlab. nothing to do about it except by bringing up the main menu or the console as you have been.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

Known Issues:

• Animations take longer to start than normal right now.
18 hours ago, zarantha said:

do you have no enchantment restriction? if so, get rid of it.

thank for answer me ^^ 

And no i dont have this mod ^^ but now i know i'll probably give it a try :D

and about the piercing issu, i was pointing the physic used with the body more than the body itself i use this one 

so it"s possible to switch between both SMP & CBPC physic  in real time ( without having to reload the game i mean ) 

and it's 100% reproductible for me, piercing don't work when used with SMP physic, but everything is fine when using the CBPC physic 

So, don't worry i just stoped to use the  SMP option, because yes, i tried only using DD and DCL, and everything was ok like using the CBPC option.

My main goal was just reporting this in case of the creator of mod care about it or someone having the same probleme, cause that took me a lot of houres to understood what was causing this :( 

On 6/16/2020 at 4:18 PM, punasiipi said:

Anyone else have this problem with equipping a Queen Sarah's Chastity Belt?

Hide contents

I think you are not supposed to be able to equip it first? The text when equipping it says something like "It would be a bad idea to put it on" but the thing still equips? Same goes for the "what do you want to do... put it on...carry on.. etc" because whatever I choose, the item still gets equipped.

I have started the quest, so I have acquired the item the correct way, from a bandit camp boss chest.

That's normal, the guy just wants to collect them and he doesn't have the key.

Spoiler:

Spoiler

Once you have every set they magically all lock on you.

There is a ChainHarnessCuff in the file that is not used in the game, Please bring it back. So the characters can without HarnessGlove influence to use weapons when they wear a full set of ChainHarness.?

The file in Meshes\Devious\Heretic\Restraints and also have bodyslide. It just didn't apply to the game

20200619131442.png

Just confirming, but I believe I finally figured out the correct order of things for SSE/SVR.

ModOrganizer_2020-06-19_11-42-37.png

It's been a little confusing because a lot of people get the order wrong. I looked at the individual file dates, but you can't even go by that as some newer nif's don't have the HDT-SMP nodes required for physics. 

The DDHOTFIX, while it fixes some things the other patches don't, doesn't include HDT-SMP support. Of course, Pfiffy has said that it may be safer to use the ones they made in the DDHOTFIX, as the AIO (DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP) may have broken stuff.

The DDx HDT patch, while it has newer dates than the AIO patch, doesn't seem to have as much care taken to designing the HDT-SMP XML's, which seem to be further developed in the AIO. Thus I think the AIO is the best option to overwrite here.

The DDX HarnessGloves SMP does not get overwritten by the AIO, but it does have a way further developed XML for the HarnessGloves specifically, so I overwrote the ones included in the DDx HDT Patch with them.

Obviously, for Bodyslidde you'll want to build whatever sliders you prefer for your body type, which you can find on Loverslab for most common body types or convert yourself from LE.

However, I can't confirm if this will overwrite the ones included in the AIO. Make sure you build the correct ones from the AIO. I'll probably end up making a custom group to autobuild all DD stuff with one BodySlide group.

If there's anything I'm missing that's new, or I got something wrong, please enlighten me.

EDIT: Btw, it looks like the HarnessGloves SMP and AIO's included BodySlide sliders will properly build the nif's too, so the restrictive gloves and boots with chains properly animate.

I downloaded the Devious Devices SE and added it in to my mod manager, told me I needed Integrations and Expansion, so I downloaded those and added those in as well. Now it is saying I need Assets, is anyone able to show me where I can get the download link for that?

oooo.. i have beeen reading thru the posts,  new to 'modding' / reading 'crash logs' from net. framework ;__; if i  see this repeating in the 'stack' section   "data\MESHES\devious\Heretic\Restraints\WristIronHDT.nif"  means i would need to replace this file in question?

is there a replacement .nif file for wrist iron hdt i may have missed out.. image.png.6c0b3721f1f1a8ea35b08d4d3d0ceb38.png

image.png.32cf61b50a3610a486029df4f976e0f5.png

(above) i cropped this from.. page 36..  is there any new patches aside from these, also.. is there a new ddi-dll for version 4.3? 

image.png.0e8bd5e6ccb09ce05af4a7cf0e93cb97.png

(This is my current load order using MO2 to install them in this order, have i missed something out?)

I'm having issues downloading any of the Deviouly files since they're hosted on Mega (it refuses to load despite trying several different browsers)
Any suggestions or help?

EDIT: After restarting both my PC AND my Phone (not just the hotspot, but the whole phone) I've managed to get this and Cursed loot into my MegaSync queue

I have noticed that some devices are completely invisible for me. I have run bodyslide more times than I can count but there are still a few which I think are the rope bindings, which refuse to appear at all. im using cbbe for the body and the most recent version of devious devices and am completely unsure how to fix these at this point. Any help is appreciated

5 minutes ago, Kaeinara said:

I have noticed that some devices are completely invisible for me. I have run bodyslide more times than I can count but there are still a few which I think are the rope bindings, which refuse to appear at all. im using cbbe for the body and the most recent version of devious devices and am completely unsure how to fix these at this point. Any help is appreciated

Open the .nif files in NifSkope and see what textures the file points to, then check your data folder to see if they are there. If not, direct it towards the correct file location, or, if the files doesn't exist, see if you can find a mod that adds that texture file.

I had this issue with the Catsuits, and it wasn't too hard to fix once I figured out the problem.

5 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

Open the .nif files in NifSkope and see what textures the file points to, then check your data folder to see if they are there. If not, direct it towards the correct file location, or, if the files doesn't exist, see if you can find a mod that adds that texture file.

I had this issue with the Catsuits, and it wasn't too hard to fix once I figured out the problem.

I am not quite sure how I use NifSkope to do that? I've never used it before

2 minutes ago, Kaeinara said:

I am not quite sure how I use NifSkope to do that? I've never used it before

Did you make sure in the settings of Bodyslide that you selected your Skyrim folder directory for game path, specifically including the data folder after the game folder? 

Example: "D:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\"

explorer_cQyZ7mfBdk.thumb.png.7eb3b61c56ebc0b930b8527852d717d3.png

2 minutes ago, nodrule said:

Did you make sure in the settings of Bodyslide that you selected your Skyrim folder directory for game path, specifically including the data folder after the game folder? 

Example: "D:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data\"

explorer_cQyZ7mfBdk.thumb.png.7eb3b61c56ebc0b930b8527852d717d3.png

Yes, that is set up properly. It is specifically rope bindings that dont work. Everything else has been showing up fine in game

On 6/24/2020 at 3:40 PM, Geehral said:

i have a small problem if i use devious device i crash in helgen keep, first i tought its maybe cursed loot so i disabled it and started a new game.
still ctd only after i disable dd i can enter without ctd

i'm sry it was MFG Fix (was outdated)