12 hours ago, kishar said:

Jenny

Nice! What skintones are you using?

For some content here's just a random picture I snapped while playing around yesterday. Despite no posing or anything done, I think it turned out looking pretty good. 

image.png.0cb58ec52f75e5300bec77d686b04f10.png

Went back to my midway save for that appartment party and recorded some videos, something I rarely do. But quite fun nonetheless, no editing on my part here though, just ingame capture. 

3 clips, Thalia and Alexis BJ, about 20 seconds each

Spoiler

2 clips, Tracy making out on coach, Thalia and Alexis dancing, about 20 seconds each

Spoiler

Last clip, Thalia fucked on coach as things wind down somewhat, about 40 seconds

Spoiler

3 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Was tricky to do as I'm still getting used to the physics stuff but finally finished! 

In the end I made this across 3 different rigs ?

Next time I know what do first I think ?

Wow! ? I really like how natural this looks / feels. The hand placements really help sell it too.

1 hour ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Wow! ? I really like how natural this looks / feels. The hand placements really help sell it too.

Thank you! I been a bit unwell this week and a hospital trip but I was determined to give it as much as possible, 

Made more work for myself in some parts as I don't quite understand the 'eye parent' stuff, 

I worked on one rig, then transferred to the original to do the face, then to the physics rig for the boobs, 

Physics didn't look right at first, maybe something I did with the root bone or the fact its off the floor, 

Seems ok once I added it at the end lol, 

I'm really happy with the hands but I'm kinda worried about how it's gonna look on a thiccer simmie, 

Same time it didn't feel natural to place them anywhere else 

56 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Thank you! I been a bit unwell this week and a hospital trip but I was determined to give it as much as possible, 

Made more work for myself in some parts as I don't quite understand the 'eye parent' stuff, 

I worked on one rig, then transferred to the original to do the face, then to the physics rig for the boobs, 

Physics didn't look right at first, maybe something I did with the root bone or the fact its off the floor, 

Seems ok once I added it at the end lol, 

I'm really happy with the hands but I'm kinda worried about how it's gonna look on a thiccer simmie, 

Same time it didn't feel natural to place them anywhere else 

Perhaps you don't understand everything, as you say, but I would never guess by looking at the finished product. Thiccer sims are always going to be an issue. Even REDFACTION's rig with collision sensors (assuming it's as he claims) has issues with clipping and so forth.

As I've spent a substantial time in the hospital these past couple years, I sincerely hope you feel better. ?

I hope you feel better too, R-Lo. ❤️ 

Cool animation, and I agree that it looks very natural and the hand placement is great and looks more solid than certain poses and such (cause it actually looks like there's some skin-to-skin contact. 

Also, on the Thalia photoshoot, her face in that second last picture is a funny expression . Interesting poses. 

2 hours ago, swordofthesun said:

Also, on the Thalia photoshoot, her face in that second last picture is a funny expression . Interesting poses. 

Yeah, I really like that pose, even though I can't remember downloading it ? 

It's from a pose pack called "sexy photo shoot" in my pose player, but I can't find the package by searching my mod folder for that, and a quick google search doesn't seem to find it either. 

3 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Perhaps you don't understand everything, as you say, but I would never guess by looking at the finished product. Thiccer sims are always going to be an issue. Even REDFACTION's rig with collision sensors (assuming it's as he claims) has issues with clipping and so forth.

As I've spent a substantial time in the hospital these past couple years, I sincerely hope you feel better. ?

That's awesome to know! It felt a little frankenstein at the time lol! But it's definitely an improvement over what I nearly settled for, 

Yeah it's tough with body variety as it will never be a case of one fits all and gaps can be annoying, the best I hope for currently is that I can provide a viewing angle that can pass for each lol! 

Thanks for the wishes too, takes a lot to keep me down for long and nice to know I got people rooting for me! 

2 hours ago, swordofthesun said:

I hope you feel better too, R-Lo. ❤️ 

Cool animation, and I agree that it looks very natural and the hand placement is great and looks more solid than certain poses and such (cause it actually looks like there's some skin-to-skin contact. 

Thanks! I don't have time to be poorly so I'm fighting hard! 

I totally feel you on the skinship thing and didn't want to divert from that, I was lucky to get this look, 

It seems to portray control but some tenderness at same time, it came out better than I hoped for and I'm also hoping that it will be nice for two guys to use too, 

40 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Yeah, I really like that pose, even though I can't remember downloading it ? 

It's from a pose pack called "sexy photo shoot" in my pose player, but I can't find the package by searching my mod folder for that, and a quick google search doesn't seem to find it either. 

Was gonna say I like that solo poses too! I'm always planning to some like that but the animation takes over! 

Is that Thalia? She's looking hot either way! 

The only 'gap' I'm seeing here is probably in the cheek make up area, 

She has some quite potent eye makeup and lips and it's giving her a dark edge, especially with the hair cut too,

the pink blush is maybe too soft against this? 

17 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Is that Thalia? She's looking hot either way! 

The only 'gap' I'm seeing here is probably in the cheek make up area, 

She has some quite potent eye makeup and lips and it's giving her a dark edge, especially with the hair cut too,

the pink blush is maybe too soft against this? 

If you're wondering if the girl in my last post is Thalia, then the answer is no, but you may also have hit the nail on the head when it comes to identifying why I feel like she's not quite done yet. I might be reading you wrong, but now that I look at her, I do see some resemblance. I think we talked about this earlier in the thread, and I always feel that being aware that you'll often end up making sims who look similar (due to personal preferences and such) is useful. That's probably why I thought she looked good but felt that there was something that was not quite yet done, so she'll need a another go over some other day so I can try to make her face a bit more distinctive.

That said I do think her hair, makeup and outfit turned out pretty well, so I'm keeping that. You're also right about the blush, I noticed this too in live mode, it wasn't too apparent in CAS. I just figured I'd live with it and change it later, then I forgot to comment on it when I put up the pictures ;)

@mrrakkonn, no worries about the poses. I was just making an observation. I actually didn't expect you to look for it, but thanks for the attempt ^_^

I also wanted to comment on your new girl. She is beautiful and I love her hair but when you said you can't quite put your finger on something being "off," I'm not sure what you meant, but I felt that she looks a lot like your other character, Linnie (her face). Maybe it's the head shape or the cheeks. It almost seems like they could be family (especially certain facial expressions). That's not necessarily a bad thing but if you wanted to make her look drastically different then maybe you should experiment with her face (that is, if you feel you feel the face is the part you wanted to change).

Personally, I didn't think she looked like Thalia. Thalia seems to have a very distinct look. I never ever mistake Thalia for someone else... 

I haven't been writing as much as I'd like to due to having to write essays for my classes. "School comes first" and all that jazz. I have, however, finished designing the teen versions of the main trio of Cambion's Tale. I just wanna say, I'm really glad there's so much custom content for TS4, because it makes character creation a lot more enjoyable. The cartoony style in the vanilla game has its charm, sure, but I really love the way my sims look when I have a bunch of CC at my disposal.

Anyway, here's Sebastián Amorino:

Spoiler

I decided against the long, shaggy hair and opted for this one instead. I think it suits who he is better. His eyebrows and hair were recolored to match his child version's hair color, and I tweaked his skin tone a little bit.

His chin and jaw were made to be more defined since they looked a bit weak after aging him up.

I also downloaded a CAS background replacement and some CAS poses to make the pics look a little more interesting. 

827417_05-19-19_24716AM.jpg.91eebe3431f4b4c35104599661e89416.jpg1899115773_05-19-19_24830AM.jpg.2ee76ec442c1364a6f3d6b9bf1fe3645.jpg

Here's Nicolas O'Connor:

Spoiler

I figured Nicolas would need a good outlet for his temper, so I made him into kind of a meathead. What better way for an angry guy with daddy issues to expel his inner demons than lifting weights, right? He probably got tired of Ivy calling him fat too. That hasn't stopped her from making fun of him for other reasons, but at least he's exercising now.

Nicolas had a severe case of baby face after being aged up, so I had to tweak his facial features until he looked more grown up.

1174163859_05-19-19_24953AM.jpg.b14f857d1665dfab2d87dfce8790bea1.jpg1327134951_05-19-19_24906AM.jpg.67d6bf957364882bdd4a3f62f3f4f621.jpg

And last but definitely not least, here's Ivy Adams:

Spoiler

Ivy took the most work in terms of editing and recoloring, mostly to make sure all her outfits fit her color palette. I added some Wiccan symbols to some of her shirts because she seems like the type of girl that would be into that sort of stuff. It also made some of her outfits look less plain.

So, just for her main outfit, I made the shirt jet black with an added heart triskelion with a three color gradient, and the plaid shirt tied around her waist has been recolored to purple. Her lipstick and eyeshadow were tweaked to fit the blue and purple color palette. Ivy now has a longer haircut and her hair has been recolored to fit the same blue color from her child version.

I didn't really have to change Ivy's face all that much. I think I made her eyes a little bit bigger, but that's about it.

Oh yeah, and I made her eyebrows different.

293600411_05-19-19_25156AM.jpg.8eaf29b9751fa692bfee35a6f317c78b.jpg582059442_05-19-19_25113AM.jpg.4bc71756231bf461755f1bb380b11576.jpg

Sorry if the pics are a little grainy, I only use higher settings when I'm taking screenshots for actual story stuff. I'm also posting jpgs instead of pngs, so maybe that has something to do with it.

6 minutes ago, swordofthesun said:

@mrrakkonn, no worries about the poses. I was just making an observation. I actually didn't expect you to look for it, but thanks for the attempt ^_^

I also wanted to comment on your new girl. She is beautiful and I love her hair but when you said you can't quite put your finger on something being "off," I'm not sure what you meant, but I felt that she looks a lot like your other character, Linnie (her face). Maybe it's the head shape or the cheeks. It almost seems like they could be family (especially certain facial expressions). That's not necessarily a bad thing but if you wanted to make her look drastically different then maybe you should experiment with her face (that is, if you feel you feel the face is the part you wanted to change).

Personally, I didn't think she looked like Thalia. Thalia seems to have a very distinct look. I never ever mistake Thalia for someone else... 

It might not be Thalia specifically. But I think I just need to go back to her face, and maybe try a couple of things. I ended up going a bit more freeform on her face due to failing to get a likeness to the reference pictures I was using, so that's probably why I think she ended up having a facial structure that reminds me of someone else. I've had that happen lots of times, and often it's just a matter of giving it a few days then coming in for a fresh attempt/edit, maybe using a different set of reference pictures (so you get a mashup of an attempt at multiple people, which can end up looking pretty distinct). 

As for the poses, it was nothing, also it turned up nothing ? Annoying when it happens, but so it is. 

19 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

If you're wondering if the girl in my last post is Thalia, then the answer is no, but you may also have hit the nail on the head when it comes to identifying why I feel like she's not quite done yet. I might be reading you wrong, but now that I look at her, I do see some resemblance. I think we talked about this earlier in the thread, and I always feel that being aware that you'll often end up making sims who look similar (due to personal preferences and such) is useful. That's probably why I thought she looked good but felt that there was something that was not quite yet done, so she'll need a another go over some other day so I can try to make her face a bit more distinctive.

That said I do think her hair, makeup and outfit turned out pretty well, so I'm keeping that. You're also right about the blush, I noticed this too in live mode, it wasn't too apparent in CAS. I just figured I'd live with it and change it later, then I forgot to comment on it when I put up the pictures ;)

Yeah she does have a striking resemblence but it's quite possible that it's in the facial expressions or mannerisms she's giving off too, either way she's got a style of her own for sure! She's a nice contrast to your familiar tone already and has a 'other side of the tracks' vibe to her which makes her unique ?