1 hour ago, swordofthesun said:

@mrrakkonn, can I ask a technical question? How do you put your images in one post so that they appear small but expand when you click on them? I don't see any options for that... Do you use a special code to do that?

And another general question... does anyone know how to make trees stay solid in the game so that sims can pose right next to a tree and you can zoom in without the tree disappearing? 

Hey! If you switch to free cam (tab) it will deactivate the fade and bring hidden stuff into view, 

Also while in this view, moving up a floor will bring in the ceiling and some higher objects while staying on the floor you are currently viewing 

13 hours ago, swordofthesun said:

@mrrakkonn, can I ask a technical question? How do you put your images in one post so that they appear small but expand when you click on them? I don't see any options for that... Do you use a special code to do that?

And another general question... does anyone know how to make trees stay solid in the game so that sims can pose right next to a tree and you can zoom in without the tree disappearing? 

When you attach an image to your post you can doubleclick on it to adjust its size, turning it into a thumbnail essentially. 

As for the trees, it was answered but in my experience it works fine if you use tab mode and just enter it while the tree is still not faded out, then you can zoom and move the camera from there. 

9 hours ago, HunkSims said:

@mrrakkonn do you mind if I ask where this climax anim is from please?

Hide contents

60.png.34e849bb012014c54f5bfadecdd6c50b.png.6e4cf036b984f36a73d9011047bbeb73.png

It's from one of Mike24's recentish animations, it might still be patreon only, I don't know. Should probably be listed on the download page. It's called something like 3P MFF Bed Round 3.

41 minutes ago, swordofthesun said:

Thank you everyone for the suggestions about the trees. I tried making the pics smaller but it didn't display properly so I kind of gave up on that. 

^_^

Great pics. I really like some of those low perspectives -much better than I usually do. Although, half the time I use the puppy cams to watch the other puppies.

lol aww. You should post more pics yourself :D I still want to see the green dude go on an adventure with Lara. 

With my stuff, I have this issue where I struggle with getting the side view right. Like, I am happy with some of my characters' front view but not the side face (even though I really tried to get it to my liking).  (this is why I take pics at certain angles sometimes where we can't see everything)

14 minutes ago, swordofthesun said:

lol aww. You should post more pics yourself :D I still want to see the green dude go on an adventure with Lara. 

With my stuff, I have this issue where I struggle with getting the side view right. Like, I am happy with some of my characters' front view but not the side face (even though I really tried to get it to my liking).  (this is why I take pics at certain angles sometimes where we can't see everything)

I have Part II: "The Chapel of Doom" outlined. I need some mining / mine cart cc (to recreate the mine cart scene). I also need to learn how to convert objects (a motorcycle, and 3 cars) into accessories, so that I can pose them in a car chase (currently looking into it). It does co-star Lara as that green dude's partner. BTW, the green dude doesn't have a name. I've been calling him 'That Green Dude', because that's what you called him. I wanted to test increased head / facial sliders, so I based it off my profile pic ("Beast Boy"), but it's not supposed to be him. Any suggestions for a name, or is "The Chapel of Doom; starring That Green Dude & Lara Croft" good enough?

33 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

needless to say your creations are outstanding, R-Lo;
thanks for sharing them. 

cheers.

Thanks! I have a lot fun and glad you like it xx ?

18 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

It's from one of Mike24's recentish animations, it might still be patreon only, I don't know. Should probably be listed on the download page. It's called something like 3P MFF Bed Round 3.

Great thanks!

@R-Lo could you stop making such great characters (seriously, please don't). I actually forgot about Sadie, and I really like her a lot. So many characters to follow, and I'm still anxiously awaiting more of the Kimura-Lola story. Lola is enjoying her new friendship, and wants desperately to please her friend. Kimura is thriving on her new sense of control and dominance (obviously she felt a lack of power in some respect, otherwise she wouldn't be a runaway). Getting Lola to kill though, is pushing her against her core nature. As Lola continues to kill and become more aggressive, the conflict inside her will grow, until she cannot resolve it and there is an explosive confrontation between her and Kimura! What will happen? Will they remain friends? Become enemies? Something else entirely? Oh so many questions!

2 hours ago, erplederp said:

@R-Lo Yay, more Sadie! ?

I think the first photoshoot really highlights the importance of color matching your panties with your car. ?

Yes! I've been dying to post some pics of her and BFF Roxy! 

You got a good eye as I actually overlooked that when I chose her outfit! 

2 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

@R-Lo could you stop making such great characters (seriously, please don't). I actually forgot about Sadie, and I really like her a lot. So many characters to follow, and I'm still anxiously awaiting more of the Kimura-Lola story. Lola is enjoying her new friendship, and wants desperately to please her friend. Kimura is thriving on her new sense of control and dominance (obviously she felt a lack of power in some respect, otherwise she wouldn't be a runaway). Getting Lola to kill though, is pushing her against her core nature. As Lola continues to kill and become more aggressive, the conflict inside her will grow, until she cannot resolve it and there is an explosive confrontation between her and Kimura! What will happen? Will they remain friends? Become enemies? Something else entirely? Oh so many questions!

Don't worry as I keep trying to hold off from making more characters for a bit! 

I got ideas for them and stories to tell which kinda holds things up before I can let loose with them, I get a plan in motion then an idea or cc will sidetrack me and derail the whole thing! 

So many half finished projects and it's difficult to prioritise! 

Kurumi and Lola have a feature on the way, I'm working towards a special vid for them, I'm currently held up as I need to create some special poses and cc for this, it's requiring some thought but I'll try show them having some fun soon! 

2 hours ago, YourFalseHope said:

I agree, love the stories. love coming back to see what else has been posted about them. lol as well as adding my own. Love screenshots with a story. 

Thanks! I've been finding it a bit hard to focus with so much happening!

Its really become a bit of a juggling act as the stories I have in mind are leading into some of the animations I making which will become part of a bigger picture, I love showing a story but I'm dying to make another video! 

30 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Don't worry as I keep trying to hold off from making more characters for a bit! 

I got ideas for them and stories to tell which kinda holds things up before I can let loose with them, I get a plan in motion then an idea or cc will sidetrack me and derail the whole thing! 

So many half finished projects and it's difficult to prioritise! 

Kurumi and Lola have a feature on the way, I'm working towards a special vid for them, I'm currently held up as I need to create some special poses and cc for this, it's requiring some thought but I'll try show them having some fun soon!

? LOL, I wrote Kimura, but I knew it was Kurumi. Sorry, a little too much Marvel Comics -Kimura is X-23's handler and enemy.

I know how it is to keep getting sidetracked, and have ideas piling up faster than you can execute them. I'm actually very impressed by how fast you keep producing new content. My advice; Don't worry so much about prioritizing; You should always go with whatever motivates you in that moment. That's when your best comes out. I am by no means very creative, so I notice the difference in my work (it shows more). Let the stories come, whenever they come. Personally, I enjoy them all. ?

3 minutes ago, YourFalseHope said:

I've actually been turning my saves into short stories/novels.

Thanks for sharing your stories too. I've been meaning to ask; Does Oliver have a pet? I keep noticing the pet stuff. I was assuming there's a cat.