Sorry not been here much - been testing new animations and new cc. Also updating some sims.

Also been making slutty stuff for males.

Nick's still been Mario's fuck toy and loving it :D

The dungeon play has got rough with suits them both and Nick still has some baby time.

Spoiler

Left alone while MArio has to work....

11.png.7bb4d99dad9982b509ae5a66358a2fb4.png

12.png.982ea27fc094355f5758f71ebe78b231.png

Passed out after a rough session and Mario's not finished

31.png.7b14efe683960324f7a72080d5545b87.png

@porkybork nice job on the aging up! I'm seriously getting a vibe of a 'Life Is Strange' air around them which is pretty cool,

Not so much that it's reminded me of it but I kinda get them if it makes sense, they just look natural to the story and well suited! 

I notice sims can change considerably when they grow from kids and you did well to retain their looks and recognisable features! Nicholas is pretty buff and could maybe do with a slightly larger head I think and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next! 

Hi @Julie J! He always looks so at home in that kind of situation ?

I really think people are gonna enjoy using your new stuff! 

I hope you're enjoying the new stuff too and soon I'm gonna make my bondage anims work as floor animations too! 

That way sims can be publicy shamed in the streets too and not just on the lot area! 

xframe.gif a sign around the neck will be like the cherry on the cake! 

7 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

@porkybork nice job on the aging up! I'm seriously getting a vibe of a 'Life Is Strange' air around them which is pretty cool,

Not so much that it's reminded me of it but I kinda get them if it makes sense, they just look natural to the story and well suited! 

I notice sims can change considerably when they grow from kids and you did well to retain their looks and recognisable features! Nicholas is pretty buff and could maybe do with a slightly larger head I think and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next! 

Thanks! These characters do have very strange lives, all things considered lol.

And yeah, now that I'm looking at him, Nic's proportions are kind of odd. He's got a small head and a big body. I'm not sure if I made him too buff or if he just needs, as you said, a bigger head. I knew some guys in high school who were jacked, but right now, Nic looks like an absolute fucking unit lol.

2 minutes ago, porkybork said:

Thanks! These characters do have very strange lives, all things considered lol.

And yeah, now that I'm looking at him, Nic's proportions are kind of odd. He's got a small head and a big body. I'm not sure if I made him too buff or if he just needs, as you said, a bigger head. I knew some guys in high school who were jacked, but right now, Nic looks like an absolute fucking unit lol.

Lol! That's why it totally fits! Like it's completely a story of its own but I can imagine it in that universe, 

I say bigger head! I'm kinda digging the buffness in contrast to Sebastian and it looks organic to the story! 

Just concluded there must be something wrong with all those buttplugs on Lana CC Finds. They are positioned to high, as if they were tails, and they are even called tails! WTF??? ;)

Fortunately it appeared that it was very easy to correct this misconception even for the blender noob like me. And my new girls are delighted! 

t1.jpg.312246315cadecd8f2a2fdef0f76a03a.jpgt2.jpg.755e1c6dda47330ca8e51b6410f7d053.jpgt9.jpg.272137d5ee72c6654a0dfcebb6c93539.jpgt3.jpg.b73095550d683fe666772ec23a667faf.jpgt4.jpg.d900a3d9c512e150231b88729b960b19.jpgt5.jpg.36c4d2a9d21fb909908f0dd6737fe04d.jpgt6.jpg.49aff48112d69da0a9a0c99cd6ae9913.jpgt7.jpg.473355b3ca95f6384928bbf943b02034.jpgt10.jpg.bcdf3f41b057eace5f219c42c7c8d3bf.jpgt8.jpg.c36731c45e0d5d655940ccd7957fa5a6.jpg

@IGI 2000 I sometimes feel that the hole is a little bit lower on the rig than it should be to honest when animating,

Nice job on the edit as it looks right! I was pretty nervous myself when I first tried, it can get pretty addictive as you start to get used to it! It's also taught me a fair bit along the way too! Enjoy! 

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

Yeah she does have a striking resemblence but it's quite possible that it's in the facial expressions or mannerisms she's giving off too, either way she's got a style of her own for sure! She's a nice contrast to your familiar tone already and has a 'other side of the tracks' vibe to her which makes her unique ?

I'd say a couple of my other sims also have a bit of that 'other side of the tracks' vibe to them as well, Linnie maybe. Which makes the reference above to this sim looking a bit like her. Though really I think it's having done more freeform work on the face that has just led me to basically just go for elements that repeat themselves in lots of my sims.  

5 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

@IGI 2000 I sometimes feel that the hole is a little bit lower on the rig than it should be to honest when animating,

Nice job on the edit as it looks right! I was pretty nervous myself when I first tried, it can get pretty addictive as you start to get used to it! It's also taught me a fair bit along the way too! Enjoy! 

Thanks R-Lo! I don't think I will ever have enogh patience to really dive into it, that's why I really admire all animators including you. But I'm trying simple things and I'm happy and proud when they work.

And the rig is still a mistery to me, not even mentioning animations, but simple CC. As a sort of experiment I was playing with Noir's banana, cause it was quick, and as expected it was flying around my sim cause it's linked to hand bones not to the back.. Funny experience anyway :)

36 minutes ago, IGI 2000 said:

Thanks R-Lo! I don't think I will ever have enogh patience to really dive into it, that's why I really admire all animators including you. But I'm trying simple things and I'm happy and proud when they work.

And the rig is still a mistery to me, not even mentioning animations, but simple CC. As a sort of experiment I was playing with Noir's banana, cause it was quick, and as expected it was flying around my sim cause it's linked to hand bones not to the back.. Funny experience anyway :)

You're welcome! 

It's not so much about diving in but more a case of noticing or remembering certain cc that you now have the ability to fix a minor issue that's been bugging you or improve for a certain look, 

I played the bone thing a bit too and had some floating objects, it's something that I'm actually considering making use of if I can pull it off! 

44 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

I'd say a couple of my other sims also have a bit of that 'other side of the tracks' vibe to them as well, Linnie maybe. Which makes the reference above to this sim looking a bit like her. Though really I think it's having done more freeform work on the face that has just led me to basically just go for elements that repeat themselves in lots of my sims.  

I agree with that and maybe a better term is punk/emo? She's definitely a bit darker in tone I think, 

The black and red is very her, 

It's quite amazing that you manage to circle back considering you have quite a lot of varied looks ?

2 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hi @Julie J! He always looks so at home in that kind of situation ?

I really think people are gonna enjoy using your new stuff! 

I hope you're enjoying the new stuff too and soon I'm gonna make my bondage anims work as floor animations too! 

That way sims can be publicy shamed in the streets too and not just on the lot area! 

xframe.gif a sign around the neck will be like the cherry on the cake! 

Thanks R-Lo :)

He is enjoying it, having his cake and eating it ?

That animation and idea is awesome and glad you like the new cc ?

4 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

I agree with that and maybe a better term is punk/emo? She's definitely a bit darker in tone I think, 

The black and red is very her, 

It's quite amazing that you manage to circle back considering you have quite a lot of varied looks ?

She might fit in with this girl then? :) 

Face.png.069a2b217d76398c62ebf9e2c7347ce7.png

As for circling back, all else failing I tend to gravitate towards features I find attractive/interesting, somewhat big brown eyes, prominent eyebrows, "Mediterranean-ish" noses, and somewhat rounded cheeks thta kind of stuff. Linnie is probably one of my sims who has the most of these boxes ticked off for me, as she's pretty much entirely freeform and one of the first sims I made and one I've continued updating all along the way. 

Face.png.461b777a772aa2e385d897b6f000835d.png

Part of that isn't necessarily wrong for this new girl, as she is supposed to be some kind of Middle Eastern in origin I figure, but I still want to try to make each sim seem different, at least to me and have the various one have a number of different features (it's also that I enjoy doing this). Anyway as I said, it'll just involve returning to her and doing some tucks here and there and she'll probably turn out looking much better in the end :) 

Spoiler

@MrSimurYour room looks nice. Perfect for storytelling. 

@R-Lo Love Daisy. What a gorgeous she-male.  Then you mentioned something about a rig of RedFaction. I've been probably living under a stone because his posts were unnoticed. Have been reading about 1 1/2 hour going through the whole post last night. I'm not sure yet what to think of it, but his mod could be very promising. 

Question: did you already had this rig to work with?

How did it go? I'm really curious. Because what I saw with the in-game animation of the girl sitting on the lap of the man really struck me. It would be wonderful to have such a rig to work with. I'm wondering if it works with the poseplayer but that question is for RedFaction to be answered.

@mrrakkonn: earlier there was a discussion about resemblance or style if you like, of your simmies.

Well, I noticed that they share more or less the same figure. Big breasts (usually), small waist and small hips. Personally, I don't mind. It is a very personal and recognisable style you have. But if you are bothered with alikeness, then maybe alter the figure a bit. And maybe use some different skins. (and where are the redheads? ?) Having said that, I really like your stories. And of course your new Simmie with the black and red hair. 

3 hours ago, MrSimur said:

Is this allowed here? or do nudes only count? ??

I take pride in my furniture placements lol.

No its for anything sims 4 related that you find pleasing to the eye! 

Loving the room and its like a photograph, really well laid out and would be a perfect background for a visual novel scene as the lighting is quite atmospheric 

@kortjakje thanks! She's not actually a male at all lol but I get what you mean,

She has a vagina and a wang, courtesy of Noirs mod, 

I'm not really sure how to politely class her as futanari is considered as a slur but she's all girl at heart ?

The redfaction rig did come up earlier as I have a little concern about the hand placement on the anal thing I've done, 

Looks nice but maybe not so much on a bigger body I suspect, 

Reds rig has collision sensors or something like that but it might still subject to some clipping, 

He hasn't released his rig anywhere yet so nobody has tried it yet, can't say for sure if it will work outside his mod but as it's tied into the rig and will still be in clip format it might be possible 

Just a little something while I'm forcing myself to get into photoshop and remove jaggies on my photos lol .

TS4_x64-2019-04-19-05-54-15-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

@R-Lo Much appreciated. Reshade helps an awful lot. It's no where near as 'atmospheric' with the standard game visual. I really need to do a scene in the bedroom now you remind me?

@R-Lo: well, yeah, I really don't know how you call a woman like that. Of course a real woman with something 'extra'. Anyway, she looks good.

As for the clipping in: this is always the problem. I know ReadHeadSims has some fat woman-rigs, but it is only a skin in Blender so you don't have to guess so much. But apart from that, it's a normal rig. I don't know about the collision sensor. Maybe it works. Eating is the proof of the pudding. 

I am curious though to see for myself how it works. Just have to wait.

(But that's no problem as I'm going through ALL of my custom content. Removing duplicates, conflicts and (hell, I really hate it) going through all of the colour swatches. 40 or more recolours are really way too much. My game was taking hours to start, so this has to be done.) 

@mrrakkonn: of course you use your most loved Simmies in-game. I'm no different. But sometimes I like to challenge myself and doing something else. What in the end is not so different after all.  But don't worry, you have your very unique style, which I really like. And yes, it's the mrrakkonn family, but so what. 

When looking at other creators, I see the same thing happening.