10 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

i  have flowergirls se.esp witch is what hit says it needs but loot tells me it needs .esm did i download the wrong version some how? i want it for SE not oldrim.

You need the esm version of Flowergirls 2.0.1 or greater.

1 hour ago, wanderyak said:

I have encountered the same problem. After the summoned Demora have finished, the PC is stuck kneeling on the floor and everyone is just standing there. No way to interact.

I think I have all the requirements for this mod, however I also had to disable the Newmiller piercings in order to get the game load without crashes. The EPC command also did not work here. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I progressed the Queststage via the console command I found in another thread. It seems everything is working fine except the gangbang scene with the summoned demora.

Once again, hang on until I get it tested.  It hasn't even been tested for the Sexlab version because I did not know there were people who even enjoyed playing with it.  I posted a question asking as much on the Sexlab thread and got only one single person asking me to put in the time to make sure it works well.

12 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

Ah so it hasn't restored control to you? You can try "epc" in the console without the quotes to restore player control. It sounds from your description that it could be the skyrim TFC bug?

11 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

Just tried it with no luck :frown:

1 hour ago, wanderyak said:

I have encountered the same problem. After the summoned Demora have finished, the PC is stuck kneeling on the floor and everyone is just standing there. No way to interact.

I think I have all the requirements for this mod, however I also had to disable the Newmiller piercings in order to get the game load without crashes. The EPC command also did not work here. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I progressed the Queststage via the console command I found in another thread. It seems everything is working fine except the gangbang scene with the summoned demora.

For all of you having problems with Dark Possession, please be patient.  I have not yet tested it for any SSE version because I did not think there were any users and I put it off till the end.  I have a months worth of work just porting to Flower Girls.  Dark Possession is a complicated bit of papyrus coding and it will take a bit to get through testing and fixing it all.

Hope to get through it by the end of the week, so please be patient with me.

New Version 6.6a

This version fixes some issues I found with the Andrew Quest chain as well as one with Find Tabitha quest.  To install this, go to a safe city, make a save, exit and install the new version, then load the save.  If you don't have this version, you will have lots of problems with the pony tail and butt plug quests.

This is a mandatory upgrade for new users, but is particularly important for players doing the Andrew quest chain.

Note - There is no longer a separate Assets package.  It is all combined into a single file.  I am pleased to report that Lovers Lab now allows 250 meg downloads instead of the old 100 meg.

I have another days testing and fixing on the Andrew quest chain and then I will get into the Dark Possession issues.

4 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You need the esm version of Flowergirls 2.0.1 or greater.

Thanks for the help game was instantly crashing with exciters and piercings removed exciters was still doing it removed piercings and now its loading up. so im off the play test the hell out of it but will avoid dark possession....... wait new version ..... just got the last one to load! lol guess im off to figure out the download... any way thanks for all your time and work to support the mod! 

1 hour ago, RamsesSilent said:

Thanks for the help game was instantly crashing with exciters and piercings removed exciters was still doing it removed piercings and now its loading up. so im off the play test the hell out of it but will avoid dark possession....... wait new version ..... just got the last one to load! lol guess im off to figure out the download... any way thanks for all your time and work to support the mod! 

Should not crash WITH the exciters, it should crash WITHOUT.  Get a NOESP version to be safe.  I am actually considering putting the CBBE NOESP version in the mod itself.

16 hours ago, brendan62 said:

Would you be interested in creating a better detailed  dungeon and house for this i have one in another mod ive done that would be good basis for it i can add some pics if your interested

Did you draw this yourself or is it from existing game assets?

I note my male PC in the threesome, does not get the dominant position, other than that it's working great. The first girl you rescue, I could not recruit for the life of me, I note the effort to make your NPC's all a bit different, very nice. Is there a way to disable the sex request/lines, I have daughters and wife hanging around sometimes, be nice to have a "oh crap, SFW switch" :smile:  

24 minutes ago, Parky said:

I note my male PC in the threesome, does not get the dominant position, other than that it's working great. The first girl you rescue, I could not recruit for the life of me, I note the effort to make your NPC's all a bit different, very nice. Is there a way to disable the sex request/lines, I have daughters and wife hanging around sometimes, be nice to have a "oh crap, SFW switch" :smile:  

Sadly, no, but I should have considered that.  Best thing to do is turn off subtitles and don't click on the "Listen to me Slave" option.  You can turn off Sex dialog for regular NPCs in the MCM menu option.  You can also give your sex slaves cloths, but they will take them off in combat, then put them back on for regular travel.

18 hours ago, Parky said:

I am close to putting out a new version.  Can you tell me which threesome and exactly how you started it?

On May 14, 2018 at 2:23 PM, fishburger67 said:

I have yet to get into testing Dark Possession.  I found a load of problems with the Andrew quest, so I have no doubt there are issues in Dark Possession.  Go play with something else until I get Dark Possession fully tested.

I will. Look forward to see it working. And thank you for all you do!

@fishburger67 - What do you mean please by that statement with the Andrew Quest chain? Is it referring to it getting up to the same point as in the LE version or is it going beyond that point?

Also checkout Casting Call Club (https://www.castingcall.club/homepage) the actors and actresses on their will likely expect possibly to be paid or you can ask on the forums. Though those on the casting call website are typically used by big business normally (e.g. BBC, Microsoft, Pepsi, Walt Disney, Digimon etc).

So they could be considered professionals they also will likely have their own mike and sound studio. If not a sound studio in their own home then a professional one with which they have a contract.

I have a free license of Skyrim Special Edition thanks to me having all of the equivalent parts of Skyrim Legendary Edition. Plus a truly outstanding monitor now.

Would really make the Love Slaves mod shine so if I can capture some screenshots they may look really nice. Though only at FHD (Full HD) but on an LED monitor.  With the monitor being an ASUS VX24A model which is really good.

I typically use now that I have got the hang of it the BodySlide software to generate my own female bodies in game.

3 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@fishburger67 - What do you mean please by that statement with the Andrew Quest chain? Is it referring to it getting up to the same point as in the LE version or is it going beyond that point?

Also checkout Casting Call Club (https://www.castingcall.club/homepage) the actors and actresses on their will likely expect possibly to be paid or you can ask on the forums. Though those on the casting call website are typically used by big business normally (e.g. BBC, Microsoft, Pepsi, Walt Disney, Digimon etc).

So they could be considered professionals they also will likely have their own mike and sound studio. If not a sound studio in their own home then a professional one with which they have a contract.

I have a free license of Skyrim Special Edition thanks to me having all of the equivalent parts of Skyrim Legendary Edition. Plus a truly outstanding monitor now.

Would really make the Love Slaves mod shine so if I can capture some screenshots they may look really nice. Though only at FHD (Full HD) but on an LED monitor.  With the monitor being an ASUS VX24A model which is really good.

I typically use now that I have got the hang of it the BodySlide software to generate my own female bodies in game.

What I meant was that I am just now getting finished testing it.  There is NO LE version.  There is an oldrim version which has always worked well.  Then there is an SSE version with Sexlab which likely has some of the same issues I discovered in the SSE Flowergirls version.

I should have the Flower Girls female quests done soon, like tomorrow possibly.  I want to run through the Dark Possession quest one more time.

Thanks for the tip on castingcall.  There are others as well.  I can find female actresses that do well, and for free, but very very few willing to do the risque dialog I need.

been running though male and female 6.6a all working great but you have to turn off defeat/abduction type mods or thy will hang up your quests! still i did not mind having to restart a few times learning this because its been mad fun! thanks for all your hard work! cant wait to be able to test the whole mod.

a few more possible problems or maybe intended playing through as female all the quests up to capture and torture of mia seem to ignore follower quest restrictions. i have had up to 4 so far. As male followers restrictions ignored up to cat guy he make you dump your followers until you talk to him then you can just tell them to follow you and he just runs to the cave like there not with you. I been up for close to 48 hour forgive me for not remembering names. just wanted to get this posted encase you might want to change some scripts for new version. now im going to bed! p.s tested with indigo, misty and sky, goddess of wrath, some random ones from flower girls or immersive winches. or gangs of girls not sure witch are witch from those 3 mods.

17 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

a few more possible problems or maybe intended playing through as female all the quests up to capture and torture of mia seem to ignore follower quest restrictions. i have had up to 4 so far. As male followers restrictions ignored up to cat guy he make you dump your followers until you talk to him then you can just tell them to follow you and he just runs to the cave like there not with you. I been up for close to 48 hour forgive me for not remembering names. just wanted to get this posted encase you might want to change some scripts for new version. now im going to bed! p.s tested with indigo, misty and sky, goddess of wrath, some random ones from flower girls or immersive winches. or gangs of girls not sure witch are witch from those 3 mods.

Gads, 48 hours.  When you get up, can you clarify "torture of mia seem to ignore follower quest restrictions"?  Does this mean that after you talk to Tolzman, you can take followers with you besides Vess?  If so, it's OK.  Its a cheat in case you can't fight Archerone alone.  The original mod, before Aqq got involved allowed you to have  three female followers.  I might some day go back to that.

New Version 67

This version fixes most of the issues I found with Dark Possession and the Andrew quest chain.  Uninstall your old version and install this one and then reload your latest save.  It will automatically update the stuff it needs to.

There are still two unresolved issues.  When playing a female character, the player is often in the sub role.  I have fixed this in Flowergirls and told the FG author about it.  There is another FG related issue where a dialog with the NPC is displayed on the screen during a sex scene.  I have also informed the FG author about that and fixed all that I can find.

Finally, there is an infrequent issue where the Dark Possession scene with the three Dremora raping the female player hangs after the clapping segment.  If this happens to you, wait 10 seconds.  If things do not progress, use the mouse to center the camera on the Dremora that is NOT Volkar, then open up the console, use the mouse to select this Dremora, then type disable, then 5 seconds later, type enable.  That will get things going for you.

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Gads, 48 hours.  When you get up, can you clarify "torture of mia seem to ignore follower quest restrictions"?  Does this mean that after you talk to Tolzman, you can take followers with you besides Vess?  If so, it's OK.  Its a cheat in case you can't fight Archerone alone.  The original mod, before Aqq got involved allowed you to have  three female followers.  I might some day go back to that.

Yes,  thy all say you cant bring follower to this or that meeting and you need to go alone. but you don't need to go alone. and since on my first play though to that point i only had vess and indigo and female main. I kept getting auto death to bomb trap so i started adding followers to stop that and tolzman never cared who i brought with me so i figured it was just plot line to make them harder to defeat if you followed what the stranger and vess said about going alone. but then when i got to tolzman with male main he refused to start quest until i disbanded my followers but let me take them again so thought there might be a bug somewhere but between work getting getting obsessed with playing through mod then work and my dad calling me because his truck broke down i was to tied to really figure out what was going on. the only other problem i found i mentioned before. if you use abduction or defeat action g key on any of the quest characters even if you untie them it will hang up the quests. examples i have had the stranger not talk to me. vess not break to advance, tolzman not advance quest when vess strips immortal on bleed out for defeat not work ( was trying ti get captured on female main) dot a super big deal but i thought it was worth mentioning.

30 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

Yes,  thy all say you cant bring follower to this or that meeting and you need to go alone. but you don't need to go alone. and since on my first play though to that point i only had vess and indigo and female main. I kept getting auto death to bomb trap so i started adding followers to stop that and tolzman never cared who i brought with me so i figured it was just plot line to make them harder to defeat if you followed what the stranger and vess said about going alone. but then when i got to tolzman with male main he refused to start quest until i disbanded my followers but let me take them again so thought there might be a bug somewhere but between work getting getting obsessed with playing through mod then work and my dad calling me because his truck broke down i was to tied to really figure out what was going on. the only other problem i found i mentioned before. if you use abduction or defeat action g key on any of the quest characters even if you untie them it will hang up the quests. examples i have had the stranger not talk to me. vess not break to advance, tolzman not advance quest when vess strips immortal on bleed out for defeat not work ( was trying ti get captured on female main) dot a super big deal but i thought it was worth mentioning.

Yes, best to take just Vess with you till you go in the dungeon, then go get your other followers (up to three total and must be female or gas death)