OK so I'm playing with Dominate Andrew. Kinda tired of trying to figure what's wrong ATM but heard you about the papyrus log and load order. When I feel like it I will try and provide those. In the meantime His salacious remarks work  fine and he has interesting exchanges with Vilja who I am trying as a follower also. Their interactions are pretty funny. The animation issue is still curious.. When I ask to talk to Andrew the Will you make love to me? plays an animation. The other options result in the same merge issue. Don't understand why the other FG anims work using their seduction system with virtually every follower I've tried, vanilla or not. their BDSM options work as well.

The Volkar Dark Obsession quest oral sex anims don't fire either. Female female anims trigger fine. However when Sasha or Jenny ask to make the bond my character, Ingrid Bergman goes down on them. Curiouser and curiouser ...

Uploaded Version 6.8

This version combines MiasLairHairPack and Newmiller piercings into one package.  This is all you need if you have the CBBE body style.  If you have the UNP body style, install the

Labia Exciters for UNP UNPB_NOESP file and install it after.

This version also adds support for cum textures for non-concentual animations as well as the spanking scenes for the Flower Girls cum textures mod I added last week.

Fish,

Pretend I'm a 70 year old hippie who's been baked since about 1966 an splain me what I should do after changing .ini files to create papyrus log. Do I just play the game, load the game? When and how do I have something I can share with you? I really am not literate in this stuff and I'm running out of time to learn.

15 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

Fish,

Pretend I'm a 70 year old hippie who's been baked since about 1966 an splain me what I should do after changing .ini files to create papyrus log. Do I just play the game, load the game? When and how do I have something I can share with you? I really am not literate in this stuff and I'm running out of time to learn.

After you change the ini file to create the papyrus log, initiate the sex scenes that you earlier said were not animating as you expected.  You can add some more to the log by turning on debug in FG using the FG message spell.  Once you have done this (initiated the failing animation(s), go and fetch the papyrus log and post it here as an attachment.

The papyrus logs for SSE are found in:

...\Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

Before posting it, spend a few minutes looking at it so you have some idea what is there.

Also, remember to turn off logging after you are done.  Logging, in and of itself, causes some additional papyrus load.

16 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

Here is my load order, as you requested. Papyrus log to follow shortly.

LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2018-05-30T01-30-51.txt

This one is known to have issues, but will not cause the problems you describe:

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp  Supposedly, a new version is in the works.  It is really useful for creating NPCs (or was in the oldrim version).

I have not played most of the mods you use so I cannot comment on the bulk of them. 

I have MiasLair at the bottom of my load order. 

CreatureFramework is known to have a heavy load, but I would need to see your log to see if that is an issue.

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp This is good, do not use the full schlongs.

Try turning off SpousesEnhancedSE.esp for a test.  (Leave it installed, just turn it off in the NMM).  I seem to remember something about it.

Try turning off CreatureFramework and any mods dependent on it for a test.

21 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

this mod is causing crash on save load and new creation since the update can someone help me ?

Papyrus.0.log

You have a LOT of errors in your log that look like you uninstalled multiple mods and did not clean things up.  I would try and use fallrim tools to clean things up.  Love Slaves has initialize, bug FlowerGirls has not.

Try turning off logging to see if it still crashes.  There are no stack dumps here (a good thing), but there are a ton of misc errors.

Post your load order.

43 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

You have a LOT of errors in your log that look like you uninstalled multiple mods and did not clean things up.  I would try and use fallrim tools to clean things up.  Love Slaves has initialize, bug FlowerGirls has not.

Try turning off logging to see if it still crashes.  There are no stack dumps here (a good thing), but there are a ton of misc errors.

Post your load order.

Thank you for helping me, i will link my load order and try suggested fallrim tools.

LoadOrder.txt

So, disabling either creature framework or Race menu alternative corrupted ALL my save games had to enable them both. Moved Mia's Lair to as low as I could get it to go. Am playing save the Virgin quest and after Sanguine appears in Bryling's House the orgy is ongoing but I get frozen in place. People try to interact with me but I cannot perform any action. Let the scene run for about 10 minutes, got several messages "NO flower girls threads are available to use at the moment." Got bored waiting and quit. With this many problems I spend more time troubleshooting than actually playing. I think I'm going to bag your mod for now. I'll load sex lab again and at least all the animations play. Sorry to miss out on your followers but at this point, what's the point. Thanks again for all your assistance.

2 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

Thank you for helping me, i will link my load order and try suggested fallrim tools.

LoadOrder.txt

You definitely have some orphaned scripts.  Fallrim tools can help with that.  You also have some very heavy papyrus mods, notably Violenz and Wet and Cold, along with several others.  Usually you can have one of these, but not so many before you game will be crashing a lot.

After running fallrim tools, try this:

1.  Turn off logging.

2.  Start a new game with your mod load.

if that loads fine, exit to the main menu and

3.  Try loading your failed save.

if that loads, make a save, then exit the game and reload the save.

29 minutes ago, JonSnow48 said:

So, disabling either creature framework or Race menu alternative corrupted ALL my save games had to enable them both. Moved Mia's Lair to as low as I could get it to go. Am playing save the Virgin quest and after Sanguine appears in Bryling's House the orgy is ongoing but I get frozen in place. People try to interact with me but I cannot perform any action. Let the scene run for about 10 minutes, got several messages "NO flower girls threads are available to use at the moment." Got bored waiting and quit. With this many problems I spend more time troubleshooting than actually playing. I think I'm going to bag your mod for now. I'll load sex lab again and at least all the animations play. Sorry to miss out on your followers but at this point, what's the point. Thanks again for all your assistance.

Have fun.  But, mark my words, you are going to have problems elsewhere.  You'll have to fix things at some point.

Also, you might try the Sexlab version of MiasLair.  You can't have both.  And, if you uninstall any mods, make sure you run Fallrim tools to clean up your saves.  It is a stone cold error to uninstall mods with Skyrim.  The recommended practice is to uninstall a mod and to reload a save made from before the mod was installed.

OK You convinced me. I'm attaching Papyrus logs for a couple of the saves I was able to load. These are what I could find Now if I can figure out How to turn off the Papyrus log i'll be fine. Don't know what to do about the save the virgin quest now since I am unable to act in anyway ever since I came downstairs with Tabitha. Should I run an skse64 co-save editor as well?

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

7 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

I have played though that seen at least 2 doz times play testing you clearly have a problem. most likely to many animations for your system to handle but thats just a guess. but its not this mods fault. It gets a little glitchy with me but i know its my bad im pushing upper limits of fnis but im running racemenu alpha 6, creature frame work, more nasty creatures, full SoS, full zaz, cursed loot, milk mod, to name a few of my 89 heavy mods but non of my CTDs have come from this mod my only problem/warning is if you are running defeat do not use it on guests for love slave because you will screw things up!

I played that scene after restoring creature framework and race menu which restored my saves and allowed me to load a save before I got the potion from Volkar. The only anim that didn't play was the show me your titties and take your punishment. Also loaded a save just after I entered Bryling's house and After coming downstairs with Tabitha again get that same message "no FG threads available at the moment" . I have previously played that scene without issue before I deleted all my save games and started fresh. FNIS says I have 1789 anims for character and 0 creature anims. I have no animation packs loaded separately. Animated prostitution has it's own and FG it's own. That is well below the 10,000 that FNIS says is the limit. To my knowledge that is all that remains installed which has it's own animations. I am going to try starting save the Virgin Quest again. I keep buying Andrew a horse and he keeps losing it. He suggested we would travel faster on horseback. But if I fast travel in the wagon to a new location his horse doesn't follow. Did hear the singing of cowboy  Andrew though. I can gift Inigo a horse which he will name and call upon when I mount. Sofia and Vilja have their own. Shouldn't Andrew follow instructions thru AFT to round up horses owned by me? re:the one I buy him?

10 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

OK You convinced me. I'm attaching Papyrus logs for a couple of the saves I was able to load. These are what I could find Now if I can figure out How to turn off the Papyrus log i'll be fine. Don't know what to do about the save the virgin quest now since I am unable to act in anyway ever since I came downstairs with Tabitha. Should I run an skse64 co-save editor as well?

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

I wasn't trying to convince you of anything, only trying to help.  I write this stuff for myself and make it available for other to use, or not.  Doesn't matter a wit to me.

With that in mind, here is what I observe:

You have a ton of these errors:

[05/31/2018 - 03:21:10AM] Error: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()
[05/31/2018 - 03:21:10AM] Error: Failed to find variable ::_targetActor_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()
[05/31/2018 - 03:21:10AM] Error: Failed to find variable ::_targetActor_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()

You have a ton of these:

[05/31/2018 - 03:25:45AM] Error: Argument variable "::SexPositions_var" was not successfully looked up

[05/31/2018 - 03:27:04AM] Error: Argument variable "::SexPositions_var" was not successfully looked up

[05/31/2018 - 03:27:29AM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.

You also have a ton of these:

[05/31/2018 - 03:11:32AM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/31/2018 - 03:11:32AM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003B8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

So, if I were you, I would try the following:

1.  Uninstall RaceMenuPlugin

2.  Uninstall CumEffects

3.  Here is a quote "Do you have XPMSE 4.31 installed by the chance? If so, roll it back to 4.20. It causes random CTDs at best, and guaranteed CTDs during loading the saves at worst.  If you are using NMM (highly recommended over MO), look over in the second to the right column for the version of XPMSE.  Should say 4.20

4.  Uninstall Flower Girls and install the latest (2.0.1 or greater) version.

5.  Download Fallrim tools and run it.  This will be hard for you, but read the directions and follow them carefully.  If you are going to install and uninstall mods, you need to make this tool your friend.  When installing Java (required for Fallrim tools), do NOT install ANY of the browser plugins.  You just need the JRE. 

6.  Run Skyrim and load the save cleaned by Fallrim tools.  Make a Save, exit, and then start back up and reload the save you just made. Wait 2 minutes, then exit to desktop and look at Papyrus.0.log.  Papyrus.0.log is always the latest log file.  it should have NONE of the errors as shown above.

7.  Check out this post in relation to your DLC1SeranaLevelingScript errors.  Read the entire thread and follow the advice about installing the unofficial patches and using LOOT to make sure the load order is correct.  But, be advised that LOOT is not always right.

8.  Re-Install cuffeffects if you want, but get the latest version.

9.  Have flowergirls based sex and exit and look at your log again for the cumeffect errors.  If there are none, you are ready to go.

If you want to avoid much of the pain associated with Fallrim tools, do steps 1 - 4 and 7, then start a new game.  It should be your practice to make a save right before you install a new mod.  Then, try out the new mod and if you like it well enough to keep it, move on.  Otherwise, uninstall it and reload the save you made before installing it.

Please note that ANY scripted mod will leave papyrus fragments in your save game.  Even if you uninstall the mod, the fragments remain.  That is why it is essential to make a save before loading a new mod.

I am very sad to report that you are getting stack dumps.  Stack dumps look like this:

[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM] Dumping stack 808722:
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     Type: Normal
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     Return register: None
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     Has stack callback: No
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     Stack trace:
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]         [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_LanternQuest2 (3C007FDB)]._wl_lanternoil_v3.OnItemRemoved() - (requested call)
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]             [param 0]: [Form < (370050E2)>]
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]             [param 1]: 1
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]             [param 2]: None
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]             [param 3]: [ObjectReference < (5E0595E8)>]
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM] Dumping stack 808734:
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     Type: Normal
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     Return register: None
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     Has stack callback: No
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]     Stack trace:
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]         [alias _WL_Player on quest _WL_LanternQuest2 (3C007FDB)]._wl_lanternoil_v3.OnItemRemoved() - (requested call)
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]             [param 0]: [Ingredient < (0007E8C5)>]
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]             [param 1]: 1
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]             [param 2]: None
[05/31/2018 - 02:49:41AM]             [param 3]: [ObjectReference < (5E0595E8)>]

Stack dumps are game killers.  Having them means that the papyrus pipeline is jammed and NO scripts can run, even simple small ones.  When they get too bad, the game just crashes to desktop.

This stack dump is because of Wearable Lanterns , Arissa, and the quest AAEMCompViljaQuest1.  The first two are producing HUNDREDS of errors.  You can see this for yourself in your papyrus.3.log.   I don't remember seeing your load order, but you have too heavy of a papyrus load.  Suggest you remove Wearable Lantern (check their web page to see if there is a safe way of doing this) before running Fallrim tools. 

Also consider removing Arissa.  If you have Wet and Cold,  Creature Framework ,  or any of the bird mods, you can't have Arissa.  You can only have one or two (depending on your hardware) heavy papyrus load mods.

You have problems that will not go away on their own.  You will never be able to complete the civil war scenes or some of the other highly scripted scenes.

1 hour ago, JonSnow48 said:

I played that scene after restoring creature framework and race menu which restored my saves and allowed me to load a save before I got the potion from Volkar. The only anim that didn't play was the show me your titties and take your punishment. Also loaded a save just after I entered Bryling's house and After coming downstairs with Tabitha again get that same message "no FG threads available at the moment" . I have previously played that scene without issue before I deleted all my save games and started fresh. FNIS says I have 1789 anims for character and 0 creature anims. I have no animation packs loaded separately. Animated prostitution has it's own and FG it's own. That is well below the 10,000 that FNIS says is the limit. To my knowledge that is all that remains installed which has it's own animations. I am going to try starting save the Virgin Quest again. I keep buying Andrew a horse and he keeps losing it. He suggested we would travel faster on horseback. But if I fast travel in the wagon to a new location his horse doesn't follow. Did hear the singing of cowboy  Andrew though. I can gift Inigo a horse which he will name and call upon when I mount. Sofia and Vilja have their own. Shouldn't Andrew follow instructions thru AFT to round up horses owned by me? re:the one I buy him?

Step 1 is to fix your problems.  After you get that done, all these thing will resolve themselves.

Get rid of Creature Framework.  You can't afford it.

The Bryling's house scene is HEAVILY scripted.  Your game currently will not function there.

Note that all these animations take up memory.  Just because FNIS allows 10000, it doesn't mean that it is good for you.

Can't help you with the horse thing.  It has nothing to do with Sex Slaves.

No idea how Andrew will behave with AFT.  I use Convenient Horses (even though it is heavily scripted and fucks up from time to time) and Andrew uses the horse I give him money for.

Sex Slaves does not interact in any way with AFT, Convenient Horses or other kinds of follower mods except that it calls the vanilla follower mod to hire and fire him.  Beyond that, nothing.

Finally, until all these papyrus issues are fixed, it is almost pointless to speculate on what may or may not cause you problems.

1 hour ago, JonSnow48 said:

Also if I decide that this is too much trouble, can I leave Mia's lair installed and just start a game and ignore the message from the messenger?

Thanks again for your patience. And all the work you do.

Yep, you can just ignore the message.  Sex Slaves has near zero papyrus load except for the Archerone scene, the Brylings house scene and the Dark Possession scenes (which are heavily scripted).  Sasha and Jenny will have far less load than Arissa or Vilja.  Inigo uses almost no scripting.

However, before starting a new game, fix your issues whether or not MiasLair is loaded.  If you don't you will continue having problems.

2 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

if your running race menu and XPMSE 4.31 you NEED SSE engine fixes from nexus! or you will have all kinds of problems as Fish said.  and what fnis can handle and what your system can handle are totally different animals. i have xxl and running with over 18k animations but its starting to bog down on load ins to new cells. i know a guy thats running almost twice what i am with no problems difference is im on a high end asus laptop quad i7 with a gforce 1070 running everything of my SSD drive. hes on a desk top with a 6 core and duel 1080s 

Ok that is a lot to absorb.  I will go through my mod list and remove wearable lanterns, creature pack and I can lose Vilja as well. I am not even sure I have an Anissa mod, Did you mean Sofia? I can lose the Bijin mods as well. However all this seems like band aids since I am playing on a old rig. AMD quad core and Radeon HD5850 video card.  Both Skyrim and Fallout 4 have it panting. It was fine when I was playing The Mass Effect games, but with no mods. So I guess it's time to sell my vinyl collection and buy a new rig or I'll have to hit the 401K and buy a new rig. I've been postponing the inevitable. If I start off fresh on a new rig and limit the non vanilla follower mods. AND follow instructions on adding new mods from the git go, can I avoid the massive cleanup I'm now facing? What got me in trouble was Nexus most endorsed mods of all time list which is where most of what I have installed came from. So time for some online PC shopping.

Thanks everyone!

58 minutes ago, JonSnow48 said:

Ok that is a lot to absorb.  I will go through my mod list and remove wearable lanterns, creature pack and I can lose Vilja as well. I am not even sure I have an Anissa mod, Did you mean Sofia? I can lose the Bijin mods as well. However all this seems like band aids since I am playing on a old rig. AMD quad core and Radeon HD5850 video card.  Both Skyrim and Fallout 4 have it panting. It was fine when I was playing The Mass Effect games, but with no mods. So I guess it's time to sell my vinyl collection and buy a new rig or I'll have to hit the 401K and buy a new rig. I've been postponing the inevitable. If I start off fresh on a new rig and limit the non vanilla follower mods. AND follow instructions on adding new mods from the git go, can I avoid the massive cleanup I'm now facing? What got me in trouble was Nexus most endorsed mods of all time list which is where most of what I have installed came from. So time for some online PC shopping.

Thanks everyone!

I promise that you have (or had, remember that scripts remain in your save even if you uninstall them) Arissa installed.  Vilja is NOT your issue.  There were two lines in your log about it.

I have two rigs for testing.  One I use to play with and it good (but not the best by any means) and a second that is 10 years old and panting on occasion.  I play MiasLair on both without issue.  However, I avoid completely mods like Wet and cold and Creature Pack.  Here is a quote about Creature Pack from an old user:

Creature Framework and Immersive Creature are both heavy on the system. As CF check every Actor, animal and monster when you enter a cell it seems. But is need you unless you fine that they use default vanilla meshes without tools :) in aimation scenes. If you disable "Sexlab arousal intergration" under the CF this will reduce some of the load and avoid some of the newer bugs in CF. however one thing i can say I have not seen any CTD cause by those two mods only by mods using them like Hentai creature which is very buggy even in 1.59c.

Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps: You can get a CTD just by entering a vanilla bandit place both before and after clearing it. (reason why I stoped using it ) interaction with the slaves you find can cause a ctd as well.

I would personally love to use Wearable Lanterns because I have travelling through dark dungeons, but the papyrus hit is too much for me to consider it, so I just turn up the brightness.

I do play with Bijin warmaidens and don't have problems with it, but except for the nicer faces on some vanilla NPCS, it really doesn't offer much.  There used to be a mod that just retextured the vanilla female companions, but I couldn't find it when I started playing SSE.

So, you can avoid the massive cleanup detailed above by getting rid (uninstalling) creature framework and wearable lanterns.  Make sure you get XPMSE 4.6 installed and no other version.  Get an install all the "Unofficial Skyrim..." patches.  There are tons of errors in the vanilla code.  Then, make sure the top of your load order looks like this:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Hearthfires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
[The rest of your mods]

Note that the Unofficial patch should be right below DragonBorn.esm and BEFORE any other esm files.

Then, uninstall completely Flower Girls and then download and install the latest version.  You log showed what looked like remnants of an old version.

Then, go to the plugins tab on NMM and uncheck everything except Alternate Start, Amazing Followers, SkyUI, FNIS, Schlongs of Skyrim - Lite,  and a single follower.  I like Kamille Shy only because she comes with good weapons, and is vanilla as hell (NO SCRIPTING).  Kamille is an Oldrim mod, but works fine with SSE.  You may not like this follower, so use whatever you like, so long as there is not too much scripting.

Note that I do not have Sexlab, Aroused or FG checked at this point.

Then, start a new game and go play a while.  After an hour or two, have a look at your papyrus.0.log file.  It should have like 20 errors near the top, then notihing later on.  The log should look like this:

[05/29/2018 - 03:45:42PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:42PM] error: Native function GetEquippedArmorInSlot in empty state could find no matching function on linked type Actor. Function will not be bound.
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:42PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:42PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:44PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC1TestPhilAtronach", missing file?
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:45PM] Error: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (0900C515) because their base types do not match
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:45PM] Error: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (0900C515) because their base types do not match
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:45PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201", missing file?
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:45PM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to  (09017201) because their base types do not match
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:45PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788", missing file?
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:45PM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to  (09017788) because their base types do not match
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:53PM] Error: Property Initiate1Alias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (05012C3A) cannot be bound because alias Initiate1Alias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:53PM] Error: Property Initiate2Alias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (05012C3A) cannot be bound because alias Initiate2Alias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:53PM] Error: Property CiceroAlias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (05012C3A) cannot be bound because alias CiceroEndGameAlias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:53PM] Warning: Property SeductionScript on script tgfencesquestscript attached to TGFences (000D8828) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:53PM] VM is freezing...
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:53PM] VM is frozen

Then a few lines like this:

[05/29/2018 - 03:45:56PM] Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 29
    [alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:56PM] Mia ongamereload with current version 68
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:56PM] Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 33
    [alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:56PM] Config is Updating CellScans to False
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:56PM] Error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 37
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:56PM] Error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 41
[05/29/2018 - 03:45:56PM] Error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 45

This block in the log file is perfectly OK and normal.  It is a mod checking "Game.GetFormFromFile()" for the existence of other mods and is what we modders do to see if a mod is loaded that we might use.

The log should be something like 30k in size, but not much more for a bear bones game like we have set up here.

Then go play the game at least to the point where you have killed the first dragon and bought breezehome.  You should be like level 15 and it might take you like a long afternoon.

Then, make a save using the console command (press the tilde key ~ top left of the keyboard), and enter:

save beforeAnyMods

This is your base save game. 

Then, install Bijin warmaidens and Arissa if you really like her.  Play with her for say two hours and check your papyrus.0.log file (you'll get used to scanning it for significant errors pretty quick).  Decide if you really want to keep arissa.  If not, in the main menu, click on Load - Show All Saves, and select "beforeAnyMods", and go find another follower.  If you see lots of shit in your log file, consider strongly whether or not you really want this follower.

Rinse and repeat for any of the mods you really want, but remember, you can have ONE heavy papyrus mod like Lanterns or Creature Framework and one of these heavy mods prohibits you from having 10 lighter mods like Vilja or MiasLair.  Here is my load order on my old machine:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE.esm=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Kamille.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=1
FGCumEffect.esp=1

If I played this machine a lot (I generally use it for testing), I'd also have convenient horses and Bijin Warmaidens.  Note that I do NOT have Sexlab installed and won't until Ashal gets back on his feet and gets this working well (which it currently doesn't)

On my real machine, I am just now done with Dragonborn and at level 60.  I am going to make a save:

save followers

And go try arissa, recorder, and Vijha.  Just to see if I like them.  I have already tried Caesia, but she gets old after a while, but is an excellent follower (powerful magician) early in the game, but she has a lot of redundant dialog that gets old after 20 levels or so.

I have read that Inigo is the best follower and will someday try him out.

Well, enough for today.

OK. I'm on it. I can do this over the weekend. The mods I really like are things like scoped bows and easy lockpicking. As I mentioned before I like Sofia because she is a spellsword and very handy to have early on and she is sleeping naked in the Whiterun stables with a bad hangover so you can have her with you from very early on. Inigo so far is the most intriguing follower I've come across. But he is in the Riften jail so generally I have not had him before level 12 or 15. I played with Caesia for awhile but was unimpressed. Sofia has a better sense of humor and much more thoughtfully written. I have not come across Arissa in any playthrough so if she is installed in my game it's news to me. However I notice you have no texture mods and no CBBE mentioned. All my female characters use that body. Are there issues with physics mods and CBBE as well?

CBBE and texture mods do not have an esp and hence do not show up in a mod list.  I use CBBE as well and have a dozen or more texture mods, but as mentioned, none have esps and all are completely safe for your game unless the textures are really high rez which uses up lots of memory.

Here is my mod load (esps only) for this machine which I play on:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE.esm=1
SMIM-SE.esp=1
Kamille.esp=1
CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
CaesiaFollower.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp=1
[SunJeong] Charles Rene.esp=1
[SunJeong] Gotha Rensa.esp=1
Elvenia.esp=1
[SunJeong] Tribal.esp=1
[SunJeong] Lust Control.esp=1
Lust Control.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE - Caesia.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=1
FGCumEffect.esp=1

Wish I hadn't installed Immersive Wenches, it is useless in my view and I will remove it in my next playthrough.

At some point, I am going to install Static meshs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/659

but havent yet.

As you can see, even on a pretty good machine, I am pretty conservative.