OK  So I'm playing through my new game as a male. The only follower mod I have loaded is Sofia. Usually I would have Rosa Roundbottom loaded cuz she's pretty horny and likes a lot of sex. Without Flower Girls loaded at this point that is moot so I'll not load her. If things go well, I'll add Inigo. There is another drunk I think called Nemaine, who you find in Morthal who has good weapons and looks pretty sexy. You can't use her as  a mule, she has her own gear and will not trade with you. She seems pretty vanilla but I've only tried her in one of the games that had all the papyrus issues. I'm not married to Vilja and she seems heavily scripted. I'll be damned if I can find any saves where I have a companion named Arissa. Is that an acronym? Unless it's one of the babes in the underground bath house. I have no idea. I also will leave out Animated Prostitution this go round. But I expect I'll be loading Flower Girls this afternoon at some point. I found the SSE engine fixes patch and loaded it before I started this play through. Am using face sculptor instead of race menu alternative. Every thing else I have loaded is texture and racy armor. The LOTR weapons mod. Like that. Anyway I'll post again after playing with flower girls for a while and checking papyrus logs.

Thanks again for all the help.

4 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

OK  So I'm playing through my new game as a male. The only follower mod I have loaded is Sofia. Usually I would have Rosa Roundbottom loaded cuz she's pretty horny and likes a lot of sex. Without Flower Girls loaded at this point that is moot so I'll not load her. If things go well, I'll add Inigo. There is another drunk I think called Nemaine, who you find in Morthal who has good weapons and looks pretty sexy. You can't use her as  a mule, she has her own gear and will not trade with you. She seems pretty vanilla but I've only tried her in one of the games that had all the papyrus issues. I'm not married to Vilja and she seems heavily scripted. I'll be damned if I can find any saves where I have a companion named Arissa. Is that an acronym? Unless it's one of the babes in the underground bath house. I have no idea. I also will leave out Animated Prostitution this go round. But I expect I'll be loading Flower Girls this afternoon at some point. I found the SSE engine fixes patch and loaded it before I started this play through. Am using face sculptor instead of race menu alternative. Every thing else I have loaded is texture and racy armor. The LOTR weapons mod. Like that. Anyway I'll post again after playing with flower girls for a while and checking papyrus logs.

Thanks again for all the help.

Never saw a mod with "Nemaine" in it.  Let me know if she is fun.  There are LOTS of good looking companions, but few that are really fun to have around.  Arissa is the correct name. Here is the nexus link.   Don't know if there is an SSE verion.   I got that from a .psc file that was referenced in one of your papyrus logs from a few days ago and did a google search for it.  It could in fact be a different mod.

Good luck.

So I started the quest, got to the castle, but when I defeat Mia I get the option to either kill her or enslave her, if I chose enslave CTD, if I kill her I get this new quest to decide what to do with Mia after I get the Key from the dude downstairs, and I can't do shit about it it because I already killed her. seems like the mod need to be improved, before I run it again, just removed it because spending half a day trying to complete one quest when in same location and mostly restarting the CTD is not my idea of fun exactly, although the mod seems fun to have it needs improvements.

13 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Never saw a mod with "Nemaine" in it.  Let me know if she is fun.  There are LOTS of good looking companions, but few that are really fun to have around.  Arissa is the correct name. Here is the nexus link.   Don't know if there is an SSE verion.   I got that from a .psc file that was referenced in one of your papyrus logs from a few days ago and did a google search for it.  It could in fact be a different mod.

Good luck.

Just an fyi. Nemain is a custom follower created by nachtdamerung https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8423

The Arissa referenced in my save is a character met while playing with Vilja. She is found in Evergleam Sanctuary and I am meant to complete a quest for her to advance Vilja's story line. I have NO mods loaded that were not available on either Nexus or Bethesda SSE sights or Lover's Labs SSE pages. Don't know enough to attempt to use mods not converted. Any way If I'm going to play with a scripted character aside from those in Mia's Lair it will be Inigo and Sofia this time round. Nemaine is surly, has her own custom armor and weapons, greatsword wielding. When you try to look at her inventory she tells you to fuck off. Made a good first impression but I haven't played for long with her as I only picked her up in Morthal after returning Jarl's daughter. Then the papyrus problems started in Bryling's house.

Anyway FG and FG BDSM animations playing fine this time round. Going to go to High Hrothgar then Riften to get Inigo after which I will load Mia's Lair and look for the messenger.

Also want to start a game as a female because I am so intrigued by the dominant Andrew character. But have to verify the male oral sex animations will fire and I have no papyrus issues first. Being retired with lots of time and no money has me spending lots of time trying to escape the reality of the world with Donald Trump. Very depressing. Anyway enough rambling, gonna turn off papyrus log, fire up a bowl, and get to dragon slaying. 

Hasta Vagina.

2 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

The Arissa referenced in my save is a character met while playing with Vilja. She is found in Evergleam Sanctuary and I am meant to complete a quest for her to advance Vilja's story line. I have NO mods loaded that were not available on either Nexus or Bethesda SSE sights or Lover's Labs SSE pages. Don't know enough to attempt to use mods not converted. Any way If I'm going to play with a scripted character aside from those in Mia's Lair it will be Inigo and Sofia this time round. Nemaine is surly, has her own custom armor and weapons, greatsword wielding. When you try to look at her inventory she tells you to fuck off. Made a good first impression but I haven't played for long with her as I only picked her up in Morthal after returning Jarl's daughter. Then the papyrus problems started in Bryling's house.

Anyway FG and FG BDSM animations playing fine this time round. Going to go to High Hrothgar then Riften to get Inigo after which I will load Mia's Lair and look for the messenger.

Also want to start a game as a female because I am so intrigued by the dominant Andrew character. But have to verify the male oral sex animations will fire and I have no papyrus issues first. Being retired with lots of time and no money has me spending lots of time trying to escape the reality of the world with Donald Trump. Very depressing. Anyway enough rambling, gonna turn off papyrus log, fire up a bowl, and get to dragon slaying. 

Hasta Vagina.

Sounds like you're gonna have fun.

10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Thanks for the link.  Doesn't sound like much fun for me.

Yes she is pretty uninteresting (Nemain) Recorder is my favourite other than your girls also could you please give me the required console codes quest stages etc to skip the Dark Possession quest i seem to have gone to far and dont have the im not interested part

Anyone have an opinion on the Animated Prostitution mod? I've been using it up 'til this playthrough. I like the "housecarl I have needs" option. Easy way to sleep with Lydia. Haven't loaded it this go through.  It has it's own animations and doesn't rely on FG or sexlabs. Being a novice at this game I'll take any advice.

Well, cut off my legs and call me Stumpy. All animations are playing fine, no problems at all. No CTDs, no funky performance issues, remarkable really. I cannot thank you enough for your help and your mod, much fun. Played for a good 12 hours with nary an issue.

Am going to start a new game as a female so I can try out the Dominant Andrew deal and see if I can get thru Bryling's house. As I recall you said that was heavily scripted. 

Mucous Groucho Fish.

P.S. Do you think I should risk cum effects? Have not tried loading it. It never worked at all on previous playthroughs.

5 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

Anyone have an opinion on the Animated Prostitution mod? I've been using it up 'til this playthrough. I like the "housecarl I have needs" option. Easy way to sleep with Lydia. Haven't loaded it this go through.  It has it's own animations and doesn't rely on FG or sexlabs. Being a novice at this game I'll take any advice.

Well, cut off my legs and call me Stumpy. All animations are playing fine, no problems at all. No CTDs, no funky performance issues, remarkable really. I cannot thank you enough for your help and your mod, much fun. Played for a good 12 hours with nary an issue.

Am going to start a new game as a female so I can try out the Dominant Andrew deal and see if I can get thru Bryling's house. As I recall you said that was heavily scripted. 

Mucous Groucho Fish.

P.S. Do you think I should risk cum effects? Have not tried loading it. It never worked at all on previous playthroughs.

You don't need to start a new game.  Try "showracemenu" in the console, then press the tilde key once the race menu is showing, then change your sex to female.   Works a charm.

The Brylings house scene is heavily scripted.  Don't hang around looking at the orgy.  Get the virgin out of the building as soon as you can if you decide to play it.  The Sexlab version works much better here because FG is limited to 5 concurrent animations and if you hang around a bit, you can get up to 8.

I don't much care for Animated Prostitution.  FG has most of what it has to offer.  The "HouseCarl I have needs " options is Sex Slaves unless you turn it off in MCM.

Glad to hear things are more stable for you.

10 hours ago, brendan62 said:

Yes she is pretty uninteresting (Nemain) Recorder is my favourite other than your girls also could you please give me the required console codes quest stages etc to skip the Dark Possession quest i seem to have gone to far and dont have the im not interested part

Thanks, I might give Recorder a try.

As far as console commands go, make a save and try:

SetStage MiaFindTabitha 10
set SexSlDarkPhase to 70

7 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

Mucous Groucho Fish.

Wanted you to check out this post for another user.  This might be the reason for your stack dumps using Wearable Lanterns.  Wearable Lanterns has a playerRef with an OnUnequip() function which triggers every time you remove an item from your inventory.  Some of the Sex Slaves scenes removes EVERYTHING to a local chest.  EVERY script that has an OnUnequip() method will try to run at the same time and may cause CTD issues.

Fish, 

I know this is not your bailiwick but do you have an opinion on lazy heels? There is a female ranger armor that I really like but the boots don't work with normal HDT high heels. All the armors that have high heels that show properly for me are not nearly as nice. I've been mixing and matching but ...

By the by, thanks for the sex change tip. I was really getting tired of going through the Helgen/Riverwood schtick over and over. Am now traveling with dominant Andrew, just starting really But now I have saves as both male and female So depending on my mood I am good to go. You ARE a gentleman and a scholar.

7 minutes ago, JonSnow48 said:

Fish, 

I know this is not your bailiwick but do you have an opinion on lazy heels? There is a female ranger armor that I really like but the boots don't work with normal HDT high heels. All the armors that have high heels that show properly for me are not nearly as nice. I've been mixing and matching but ...

By the by, thanks for the sex change tip. I was really getting tired of going through the Helgen/Riverwood schtick over and over. Am now traveling with dominant Andrew, just starting really But now I have saves as both male and female So depending on my mood I am good to go. You ARE a gentleman and a scholar.

Any HDT mod puts a strain on your system.  Use judiciously.  Also, the few I have used work fine without hdt.  The issue is that the heals clip in the ground without it.  Wasn't a problem for me though.

If you are playing with both Andrew and Sasha/Jenny, don't do any of the jenny/sasha quests.  They will conflict with andrew.   If you have already done one or more with the girls, see the troubleshooting page for the oldrim version for instructions on how to reset the globals involved.

I use CBBE. But thanks.

I have the Chinese HDT framework and their heels file. It's working fine on most armor. Just so happens the most lore friendly one is the one that requires the standalone lazy heels. I'm just afraid to try it now with everything working so well. 

Also I have same game as male with Jenny and Sasha. Also one as a female with Andrew. They have different names so depending on what perversions I favor on any given day I'm good. It does involve duplicating quests, but I try to take a different tack in each game. In other words I assumed they were discreet. Last year I did the same with Fallout 4 but without any sex mods, it was before I discovered Lovers Lab. I grew up in the 50's and 60's so I have this high heels, nylons with garters fetish goin' on.  Jesus I do ramble, sorry.

1 hour ago, JonSnow48 said:

Is it possible to load Convenient Horses after beginning the game? Well, not possible but advisable?

Yes, its's fine.  I have done that, but make a save before you do so you can reload the save in case it turns out to be too heavy for your system.

Fish,

So I have played thru with dominant Andrew til that same spot in Bryling's house where you come down stairs, Sanguine reveals himself and tells you to get Tabitha out of Dodge, and I am frozen in place, cannot move, the orgy is unfolding around me and the only way I can get out of the house is to teleport. The magic menu is all I can access. Is there a command I can use to complete the quest at that point? I am going to try fast travelling back to Solitude and reentering the house to see what happens in the meantime.

1 hour ago, JonSnow48 said:

Save I made after teleporting out of Bryling's is a CTD when I try to load it. Suggestions?

Do you have a log?  As I mentioned, this is a highly scripted scene.  Perhaps you should skip it.  Not sure of a console command to get you out of there, because you have to take tabitha with you.  I am looking in Google now.