The quest in question is MiaFindTabitha

Load a save before teleporting and try

setstage MiaFindTabitha 100

enableplayercontrols

Then, exit brylings (be quick about it).

If you don't have a save from before brylings, I think you're hosed.

2 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

Save I made after teleporting out of Bryling's is a CTD when I try to load it. Suggestions?

I loaded a save from before I took the quest from Vernon. Will the Andrew relationship go forward if I just don't go to see Vernon when Volkar tells me to go see him? By the way cum effects is working fine. I see hide nor hair (sic) of convenient horses even though I loaded it. I save often. Been playing RPGs since the days of Text games. Started on Apple II E, then Commodore 64, Amiga and PCs since Windows was introduced. I just have never modded before Fallout 4.

I have the original Skyrim in my inventory at Steam. Is it worth going back and playing the 32 bit with sexlab at some point? I mean I have time on my hands. There are still people writing mods for Neverwinter Nights which I play occasionally.  And people still seem to be modding Oldrim.

11 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

I loaded a save from before I took the quest from Vernon. Will the Andrew relationship go forward if I just don't go to see Vernon when Volkar tells me to go see him? By the way cum effects is working fine. I see hide nor hair (sic) of convenient horses even though I loaded it. I save often. Been playing RPGs since the days of Text games. Started on Apple II E, then Commodore 64, Amiga and PCs since Windows was introduced. I just have never modded before Fallout 4.

I have the original Skyrim in my inventory at Steam. Is it worth going back and playing the 32 bit with sexlab at some point? I mean I have time on my hands. There are still people writing mods for Neverwinter Nights which I play occasionally.  And people still seem to be modding Oldrim.

Andrew has nothing to do with Dark Possession and Find the Virgin quests.  You almost have to dismiss him until you get Dark Possession done.  Both quests are heavily scripted and may not be suitable for your rig.  Furthermore, the super skooma and find Andrews sister quests are heavily scripted.  Make sure you disable any other heavily scripted mods you may have.  Also, make sure you save often when going into the inns and Andrews hunting lodge that are part of the Andrew chain.

Convenient horses takes a bit to get started.  Not sure if it is worth the effort.  There are others.  Perhaps someone here on the forum will have more expert knowledge.  I really miss Sacremas who seemed to know everything.  Perhaps, with all the time you have, you can become that expert.

SSE is much more stable than oldrim.  Sadly, the Sexlab 1.59 version which was ultrastable was not ported to SSE.   FG for me has been really stable and I have dropped Sexlab entirely until Ashal gets back on his feet.  I have no need for all the animations that Sexlab makes available, so FG with the superb Leito animations is just right for me, but as a developer, the foursome animations available OOTB with Sexlab would be really nice.

So can I ignore that Save the Virgin quest entirely? Is it essential in any way? So far Dark Obsession has been moving along just fine. Sometimes the animations are a little out of alignment. Sometimes Volkar is behind my character when a BJ animation is playing or behind the wheel instead of strapped to it, all in all though. I just keep getting no FG threads available when coming downstairs in Bryling's.

I won't know if I like Convenient Horses without trying it so...

And I don't know about becoming an expert at anything at this stage.

And as always thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, JonSnow48 said:

So can I ignore that Save the Virgin quest entirely? Is it essential in any way? So far Dark Obsession has been moving along just fine. Sometimes the animations are a little out of alignment. Sometimes Volkar is behind my character when a BJ animation is playing or behind the wheel instead of strapped to it, all in all though. I just keep getting no FG threads available when coming downstairs in Bryling's.

I won't know if I like Convenient Horses without trying it so...

And I don't know about becoming an expert at anything at this stage.

And as always thanks for sharing.

If you run into problems with Dark Possession and the dremora helpers (they just stand there doing nothing), try targeting them in console mode, and type disable followed by enable.

The save the virgin quest is just stupid and gives you nothing.  I expect to remove it entirely in a possible nexus version.  There are some funny lines there, but it is a pain in the ass compared to some of the other stuff.

I don't know if I got that "out of threads" problem during testing because I just moved through there as fast as I could.  What I should do to fix that is limit the number of sex scenes to two at a time.

1 hour ago, JonSnow48 said:

So CAN I  just ignore that Virgin quest after it's given. I had to accept it from Vernor or Volkar won't talk to me except  to say "go see Vernor." That stopped Dark Obsession from advancing, if I didn't accept the quest.

Yes, you can just ignore it.

Volkar keeps asking me to go see Vernor even after I accepted the quest. Anyway to command my way to complete Rescue virgin? Otherwise I fear dark obsession will stall and I will be Volkar's slave forever.

Oh, and I got Lazy Heels to work and disabled HDT high heels. I don't think anything else I have is heavily scripted except maybe Inigo.

4 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

Volkar keeps asking me to go see Vernor even after I accepted the quest. Anyway to command my way to complete Rescue virgin? Otherwise I fear dark obsession will stall and I will be Volkar's slave forever.

Oh, and I got Lazy Heels to work and disabled HDT high heels. I don't think anything else I have is heavily scripted except maybe Inigo.

Yes, you will, but there is an mcm to turn it off.  I will check for a setstage command you can try tomorrow.

8 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

Did "setstage MiaFindTabitha 100" and setplayercontrols something like that and it worked. Saved the Virgin, tore up the contract, and I'm on the road again.

Thanks Fish.

Great, I was going to setstage 130, that puts you on the part where you return to Volkar

11 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

Have received the "Find the special skooma" quest. Am in the Dragon's Bridge Inn. There is a white arrow over the Innkeeper but when I speak to her there is no option which seems relevant to the quest. Am I missing something?

That quest should proceed once you are inside and andrew will talk to you.   If not, the script did not run.

OK Fish....I'm moving over to SSE now to try out Flower Girls. If u could guide me thru a stable install...it would b greatly appreciated. I'll try to b brief with what I need. 1) I installed SSE thru Steam...is that Ok ? 2) What is the next thing I should do?

11 minutes ago, JonSnow48 said:

If you don't mind my butting in, check out page 3 or 4 of this thread. He went through this with me a couple days ago. Followed his instructions and it worked fine.

I don't mind at all. I just want a stable install & I appreciate ur input. Do u use NMM or MO?

8 minutes ago, Bednarik said:

I don't mind at all. I just want a stable install & I appreciate ur input. Do u use NMM or MO?

MO is too hard to use.  Stick with NMM.  Load only those mods you absolutely love and keep them forever.  Don't ever uninstall a mod without loading a save from before the mod was installed.   That is the only safe way to keep your game stable.  Instead, make a save before you load a mod and then either keep it forever or uninistalling the mod and load the save made from before the mod was first installed. 

I am personally playing with Flower Girls only as well as some armor mods FG cum effects, and a few followers I am trying out.  Do NOT load wet and cold, any of the bird mods or Creature Framework and associated mods unless you have a skookum machine with 16 gigs of memory or more.

When you are first getting going, make a papyrus log and look at the xxx0.log every day so you get an idea what it looks like.  Except at startup time, there should be no errors. 

Some mods do a game.getmodxxx() when they startup to check to see if certain other mods are loaded.  These are not errors.  However, they are shown as errors in the log file.  It is the only kind of error you should permit without fully investigating it using Google and the like.

Here's my load order

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE.esm=1
SMIM-SE.esp=1
Kamille.esp=1
CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
CaesiaFollower.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp=1
LABikiniSSE.esp=0
[SunJeong] Charles Rene.esp=1
[SunJeong] Gotha Rensa.esp=1
Elvenia.esp=1
[SunJeong] Tribal.esp=1
[SunJeong] Lust Control.esp=1
Lust Control.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE - Caesia.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=1
FGCumEffect.esp=1

If I could uninstall CaesiaFollower I would, she is not too much fun.

Hope that helps

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

MO is too hard to use.  Stick with NMM.  Load only those mods you absolutely love and keep them forever.  Don't ever uninstall a mod without loading a save from before the mod was installed.   That is the only safe way to keep your game stable.  Instead, make a save before you load a mod and then either keep it forever or uninistalling the mod and load the save made from before the mod was first installed. 

I am personally playing with Flower Girls only as well as some armor mods FG cum effects, and a few followers I am trying out.  Do NOT load wet and cold, any of the bird mods or Creature Framework and associated mods unless you have a skookum machine with 16 gigs of memory or more.

When you are first getting going, make a papyrus log and look at the xxx0.log every day so you get an idea what it looks like.  Except at startup time, there should be no errors. 

Some mods do a game.getmodxxx() when they startup to check to see if certain other mods are loaded.  These are not errors.  However, they are shown as errors in the log file.  It is the only kind of error you should permit without fully investigating it using Google and the like.

Here's my load order

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE.esm=1
SMIM-SE.esp=1
Kamille.esp=1
CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
CaesiaFollower.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp=1
LABikiniSSE.esp=0
[SunJeong] Charles Rene.esp=1
[SunJeong] Gotha Rensa.esp=1
Elvenia.esp=1
[SunJeong] Tribal.esp=1
[SunJeong] Lust Control.esp=1
Lust Control.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
FlowerGirls SE - Caesia.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=1
FGCumEffect.esp=1

If I could uninstall CaesiaFollower I would, she is not too much fun.

Hope that helps

Oh it helps alot.  Although a message box came up on the SkyUI about it mayb not SE ( I used ur link here to go to Silverlock)..it appears to b working properly. I used mature skin unp se for face & body but my character still has undies on?

13 hours ago, JonSnow48 said:

Went back to Dragon Bridge, Andrew does not instigate any conversation. Thoughts?

The quest in question here is MiaAndrewFindSkooma

sqv MiaAndrewFindSkooma

will tell you the state of that quest including the stage.  You go into the inn in two places, before the khajitt scene and after.    I am assuming that you have traveled to Solitude and gotten the skooma and returned to Dragon Bridge.  If that is the case, the quest marker should be on Andrew, just go talk to him.

If this is not the case, tell me what stage the quest is on.

2 hours ago, Bednarik said:

Oh it helps alot.  Although a message box came up on the SkyUI about it mayb not SE ( I used ur link here to go to Silverlock)..it appears to b working properly. I used mature skin unp se for face & body but my character still has undies on?