I had the old version of SOS lite, so I installed this. Now during scenes the schlong stays flaccid (with the old SOS it was always erect when undressed) and does not become erect. I ran FNIS after the install and it made no difference. Am I missing something?

I'm going to need more to go on, game version(if your running a cracked game your on your own), and load order,

I forgot to list the console commands to control the dick( no they don't start with wife lol)in the description so here they are, SOSSlowErect, SOSFastErect (use with caution may cause injury), and last and least, SOSflaccid ( DanmYouFugly can be tried has an alternative)

I had the old version of SOS lite, so I installed this. Now during scenes the schlong stays flaccid (with the old SOS it was always erect when undressed) and does not become erect. I ran FNIS after the install and it made no difference. Am I missing something?

Make sure you don't have another male mesh/texture mod you're using lower in the load order.  I noticed that if I have Tempered Skins for males below SOS then erections don't work (neither via Flower Girls nor via console).  Without it, Flower Girls takes care of it for you, you don't even need the console commands.

Make sure you don't have another male mesh/texture mod you're using lower in the load order.  I noticed that if I have Tempered Skins for males below SOS then erections don't work (neither via Flower Girls nor via console).  Without it, Flower Girls takes care of it for you, you don't even need the console commands.

Tempered skin and this mod are two separate mods, tempered skins includes this mod with added modifications and high res texture pack, this mod is a straight port of the original mod, you must choose one they are not compatible

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason when i install through NMM it gives the little error book by mod and says it is not present in NMM or needs ID update. and when i am disrobed the game crashes every time, any idea as to why or what might cause that?

I have tried reinstalling, redownloading and no luck, always CTD on nude.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Trying to use this with Amorous Adventures and Flower Girls SE x I am however getting the penis alignment bug where is bent to the right side.

Not sure what im doing wrong here .. should I be installing either mods in any special order?

Having this problem too, is there a fix?

For some reason when i install through NMM it gives the little error book by mod and says it is not present in NMM or needs ID update. and when i am disrobed the game crashes every time, any idea as to why or what might cause that?

I have tried reinstalling, redownloading and no luck, always CTD on nude.

This may help you:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72927-sos-light-version-with-tempered-skins-for-males-sse/?p=1809940