AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

38 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Need to track this one down, this occurred after updating this patch. I has a sad. I'm guessing it may be in one of the smaller patchXML's, but there's so many floating about these days, I was wondering if anyone else had an idea where to look...

Cheers! 

Okay, so... I worked with @Halstroma bit to figure this out. 

Anyone who encounters this, simply re-install the patch, and DO NOT tick any of the Leito patches. Only the crazy patches. 

This solved the issue, and now loads clean. 

4 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Okay, so... I worked with @Halstroma bit to figure this out. 

Anyone who encounters this, simply re-install the patch, and DO NOT tick any of the Leito patches. Only the crazy patches. 

This solved the issue, and now loads clean. 

The problem is in the patch's "Leito Staged Extended" option.  The Leito_positionData_Bed.xml has wrong names for the individual stages.  The correct names from Leito_animationData_Bed.xml are formatted like this:

animation id="Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_3_S1"

but the patch's Leito_positionData_Bed.xml has them like this:

animation="Leito_Bed_Cowgirl3_S1"

Notice the missing underscore between "Cowgirl" and '3'

There may be other instances like this; these are just the ones I found because of the error you posted.

24 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

Getting this error in the screenshot. Not sure if I am missing something. 

You're not. 

There is a very very minor typo in the update. 

image.png.9b7d650c8401aa8869fe861dd001ea9b.png

This is a VERY simple fix. 

At the top of the file in Fallout 4\Data\AAF\Leito_MM_animationData.xml you will notice the line: 

image.png.57fbd935a32847b6e3398beecb452d24.png

There is a space missing between <defaults source="FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp" and loadPriority="1"/>

You want it to look like this: 

image.png.c3ff596bbf13537226b74aca1c16371b.png

Make the change, save it, and you'll be good to go. ?

Cheers. 

3.1b seems to work OK, no problems so far with animations.

I had one animation where the overlay had a problem and my character was covered in a transparent purple skin for 60 seconds.  I wasn't able to catch which animation that was.  Are there any changes to overlays in these XMLs compared to 2.1 that might cause something like this?

2 minutes ago, everett said:

WHERES THE PATCHES AT NO DOWNLOADS HERE

1. They're linked in the top post of this thread. 

2. I suggest you do some reading on how to install these, and how to do so in the right order. 

3. I suggest maybe, lurking a bit in some of the support threads. These mods and patches have a lot of moving parts right now, and while they work fine once you get them all dancing to the same tune...getting them to dance in the first place can be daunting for some. 

14 hours ago, everett said:

WHERES THE PATCHES AT NO DOWNLOADS HERE

14 hours ago, WandererZero said:

1. They're linked in the top post of this thread. 

2. I suggest you do some reading on how to install these, and how to do so in the right order. 

3. I suggest maybe, lurking a bit in some of the support threads. These mods and patches have a lot of moving parts right now, and while they work fine once you get them all dancing to the same tune...getting them to dance in the first place can be daunting for some. 

WandererZero hit the nail on the head, great advice.  Be patient, book mark all the support and download threads of the mods you are going too or are using so you know when there is an update or so you can browse though support. Sometimes an issue somebody else had that you are having you might find a solution before even posting for help and try to follow the load order/installation guides.  Sometimes you may have to tweak your load order some depending on what other mods you have.  No 2 people have the exact same mods so some trouble shooting to get things to work right might/will happen.  That's the nature of modding your game. 

19 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Thanks for the update, I'll try it out now

EDIT: Dog still doesn't have penis during animation and this mod is loaded after leito's mod

Sorry i can't reproduce this issue when this mod is loaded after leito pack. There is no reason why an other mod overwriting leitodogs animationData xml.
The last solution i see is to make this patch the last loaded.

Lieto stages are not working, had the latest update from a few posts back, is there a patch for the patch somewhere?  Its all getting confusing trying to follow all this stuff that is not uploaded and only links posted in threads. 

6 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Leito stages are not working, had the latest update from a few posts back, is there a patch for the patch somewhere?  Its all getting confusing trying to follow all this stuff that is not uploaded and only links posted in threads. 

The only thing you need to install from my part is the link in 2nd post, nothing else (make it lower than leito pack in your load order). Then you can see "Staged Leito ..." anims

5 hours ago, ulfbearth said:

i have a question... Does mutant share the same human male morphset data for erection? the body i'm using forces me to invert all erection values to make human erection works but somehow this does affect mutants as well. Can i make them separately?

Interesting...

Is this body have the same erection morph name? (which body it is?)

I found an overlay issue.  So if you have body tattoos that are applied as an overlay they will disappear.  It appears to be that the code that removes the cum overlay is also removing ANY body overlays.  Side note I did not test finger and toe nail polish.  I did "test" (more like observe and say "fuck" quite loud) that body tattoos will disappear when the cum overlay/s are being told to be removed

Edit: if I set duration to "" then the overlay wont go away until I remove it manually, is that correct?  I'll test it.  'Crosses fingers'
Edit 1 : test complete. Nope getting rid of all numbers between the "" just sets it to the default duration (edit: lol this test was to try and get overlays to last until removed see below)
Edit 2 : Forgot to mention that the above test did not remove the overlay body tattoo

So when in Notepad ++ is it telling me to delete the entire line front of the numbers?  I thought that the tool tip just wanted the numbers deleted