AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

All the Leito animations are misaligned when i use this patch. but when i uninstall it, the animations are aligned again but without staged animations. 

I've tried following these:

Misalignment with Leito's animations (AAF)

This is a bug which is relatively easy to fix. Open the file Leito_FF_positionData, which is located in Fallout4 > Data > AFF, and delete the lines: 

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>

<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

but these are missing in the position data.

any help would be appreciated. thanks.

377160_20190413105908_1.png

Spoiler
On 4/12/2019 at 10:06 PM, eRock983 said:

All the Leito animations are misaligned when i use this patch. but when i uninstall it, the animations are aligned again but without staged animations. 

I've tried following these:

Misalignment with Leito's animations (AAF)

This is a bug which is relatively easy to fix. Open the file Leito_FF_positionData, which is located in Fallout4 > Data > AFF, and delete the lines: 

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>

<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

but these are missing in the position data.

any help would be appreciated. thanks.

377160_20190413105908_1.png

Did you remember to install this after leito's?  Those lines have already been removed that is why they are missing.  I'm not sure what else it could be other then installing those two mods in the wrong order. 
P.S. I've been up for 20+ hrs and I am really hunger.. .. Oh and LL's FO4 Tech support forum has lots of answers to common questions (your questions has happened a lot)

11 hours ago, mgbenz said:

Is the female voice still supposed to play with the gay animations? Because hearing a female voice coming out of one of the men is very jarring.

Unfortunately yes,  two girls going at it so one ends up sounding like a male.  and vice versa

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler
7 hours ago, memekid123 said:

Anyone have any idea why this is happening? it does this with EVB and BodyTalk, been trying to fix this for about an hour now :(

2019-04-30 17_08_55-Greenshot.png

FO4 tech support can help you out.  The old 'master' thread was deleted, probably because it was crazy long with the same questions/answers over and over again.  From what I know about BodyTalk you touched your penis sliders.... didn't you?  Don't lie it's okay

Yep, BT2 built with wrong value or wrong erection value in xml. (erection down = -1 with EVB body can also do that means mismatching between body and morph xml)

This can also occurs with the male receiver in the gay anims because i forgot to remove its morphs in animsdata xml)

On 5/2/2019 at 11:45 PM, Polistiro said:

Yep, BT2 built with wrong value or wrong erection value in xml. (erection down = -1 with EVB body can also do that means mismatching between body and morph xml)

This can also occurs with the male receiver in the gay anims because i forgot to remove its morphs in animsdata xml)

I followed your step of loading, but it did not work with BodyTalk 2. The male body was default body.

2 minutes ago, asuma55555 said:

I followed your step of loading, but it did not work with BodyTalk 2. The male body was default body.

Use EVB. You don't have to do anything and it works. Just reinstall the AAF Compatibility patch and make sure the use EVB morphs box is checked.

On 4/14/2019 at 12:49 AM, mgbenz said:

Is the female voice still supposed to play with the gay animations? Because hearing a female voice coming out of one of the men is very jarring.

You can manually remove the sound files from the downloaded archive then use winrar again to add the new modified archive to your mod manager, install normally. 

• 2 weeks later...

piper seems to have a cumstain that doesn't want to go away on her leg after we did the deed and i'm not sure I understand the directions on how to get rid of it, i'm not sure how to bring up the showlooksmenu for npcs. I assume this problem is tied to the cumoverlays that comes with this mod?

2 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

piper seems to have a cumstain that doesn't want to go away on her leg after we did the deed. is there any fix for this? I assume this problem is tied to the cumoverlays that comes with this mod?

You can get rid of it in game in the looksmenu. Its in overlay I believe. Find it then remove it. I find every now and then in a blue moon it doesn't go away, at least in my game. This is all I do to get rid of it.

3 minutes ago, walkin said:

You can get rid of it in game in the looksmenu. Its in overlay I believe. Find it then remove it. I find every now and then in a blue moon it doesn't go away, at least in my game. This is all I do to get rid of it.

could you possibly give me directions on how to bring up her looksmenu and remove it? i'm not very good with looksmenu to begin with I usually don't fool around with it.

12 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

could you possibly give me directions on how to bring up her looksmenu and remove it? i'm not very good with looksmenu to begin with I usually don't fool around with it.

Lol. You know what, I'm not real familiar with all the console commands and using them myself. I found a really cool handy little tool that I use for Looksmenu. You can use it on anybody, its really quite sweet. Check it out. All you do is shoot the person with it and 5 options come up. 1 of them is to go into looksmenu. Like I said, you can use it on anybody without the hassles of console commands. Here it is: Even if someone replies to this with info for the console command way, check this out still, I think you will like it.

Crazy_Multi-Tool - v1.1.7z

Once you bring up Looksmenu you will see some options: Presets  Face  Body  Overlay  Extra. I believe its in the overlay category. Go in there and there will be a option to remove it.

13 minutes ago, walkin said:

Lol. You know what, I'm not real familiar with all the console commands and using them myself. I found a really cool handy little tool that I use for Looksmenu. You can use it on anybody, its really quite sweet. Check it out. All you do is shoot the person with it and 5 options come up. 1 of them is to go into looksmenu. Like I said, you can use it on anybody without the hassles of console commands. Here it is: Even if someone replies to this with info for the console command way, check this out still, I think you will like it.

Crazy_Multi-Tool - v1.1.7z 11.21 kB · 1 download

Once you bring up Looksmenu you will see some options: Presets  Face  Body  Overlay  Extra. I believe its in the overlay category. Go in there and there will be a option to remove it.

i'll check it out, what causes the cumstains to stay on npcs? I don't want to disable cumstain overlays altogether but I also don't want to be bothered with removing them all that often either.

4 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

i'll check it out, what causes the cumstains to stay on npcs? I don't want to disable cumstain overlays altogether but I also don't want to be bothered with removing them all that often either.

Not really sure. It only happens every once in a while on my game. Maybe its certain NPC, couldn't tell you, but it doesn't happen enough to me to worry about it. It really only matters if it stays on the person youre with at the end of the day. Who cares if you cant see them cause you left the area. Lol. If it constantly keeps happening to you, someone else will have to offer up a suggestion. That gun works like a charm though. You can access Looksmenu, strip them of all clothes, make them so they cant be killed and a couple other things.

For the love of god I cannot get any shit to even work! Installed and build and place everything in the correct order, but the penis still looks like a fking mess! Took me half a day to check and reload but NO, it just look like a flappy crap. This is my load order and please someone told me that I did something wrong

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.5f1f48af7581db64e9191fc74ff77b9a.PNGCapture2.PNG.cf397acb8cc9eecbdbfb7ac924c87ea1.PNG

16 minutes ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

super mutants aren't erect during animations

The files might have gotten overwritten somehow. You want to grab the 2 files Supermutantbody.nif  and Supermutantbody.tri  from the AAF Compatibility Patches and copy them into your data/meshes/actors/supermutant/characterassets folder and say yes to overwrite.

Posted in leito's animation mod thread but might as well give it a shot here too since its related.

Please bear with my copy pasta.

So I have been following the tutorials as posted few pages back and I'm still getting flaccid penises during animations. Chose EVB with the morphs when installing the compatibility patch and I'm sure things are in the right order since I followed Polistro's 2nd post in his compatibility patch thread. The morph set data xml seems to be left alone and not overwritten by some other mod and I even tried to manually throw all 3 EVB folders in the data folder as someone suggested in another thread...or was it this thread I forgot. And surprise surprise, even manually installing it didn't work.

Been trying all these other solutions from other people and to no avail. Someone care to give a hand?

Do you have a male player and which mod installer are you using?

Some mods like better settlers replacing the default male body when generating settlers, make sure it is not the case. (browse you "game folder" to found *male*.nif or *body*.nif) .

Check if you have the couple body.nif + body.tri (missing tri file means no morph)

Nope, female player and using Mod manager. And it does have the male body nif and tri.

EDIT: Actually, if I dive into the folders manually theres no files for male bodies, just for female bodies that I put it back in the day when CBBE first came out and mod manager not compatible with fallout 4 yet. However , it is shown there in MO2 when looking through the Data tab. 

Also the MaleBody.Tri and nif file is in the Meshes folder

6 minutes ago, soulbreaka said:

Nope, female player and using Mod manager. And it does have the male body nif and tri.

EDIT: Actually, if I dive into the folders manually theres no files for male bodies, just for female bodies that I put it back in the day when CBBE first came out and mod manager not compatible with fallout 4 yet. However , it is shown there in MO2 when looking through the Data tab. 

Heres the male files if you need them. Drop them in your Fallout 4 data/meshes/actor/character/characterassets folder

Male.rar