AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

16 minutes ago, Rage0202 said:

I did just that. I'm using NMM.

Ā 

I went back to reinstall your mod and it detected the Leito.esp, I selected "staged" for all the choices, then Reinstalled Leito V2.0.

Ā 

I have no options in the AAF Wizard at all.

Ā 

No clue what I'm doing wrong.

NMM does that to FOMODĀ (it uses the last known chosen configuration), to open the wizard you need to first enable the mod then right click it, choose reinstall. It should open up the FOMOD menu again.

2 hours ago, riot_punch said:

NMM does that to FOMODĀ (it uses the last known chosen configuration), to open the wizard you need to first enable the mod then right click it, choose reinstall. It should open up the FOMOD menu again.

Might be a stupid question what is a "FOMOD"?

Ā 

Yes as Leito instructed I installed the AAF patch by Polistiro first where it does not detect the Leito.esp.

Ā 

Then installed Leito V2.0.

Ā 

Then reinstalled the AAF patch by Polistiro again to get the menu, where it detected the Leito.esp.Ā  Then I selected the animations I wanted with "staged".

Ā 

Should I then reinstall Leito 2.0 again? ?

41 minutes ago, Legion1x said:

Male to female animations are working perfectly fine, but same gender turn up like this.... Not sure what I did wrong O_o..

Same solution i wrote for lesbian (FF)

erase thes 2 lines in Leito_MM_positionData.xml

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>
18 hours ago, riot_punch said:

Okay, I made a patch for Leito's newest patch (2.0) andĀ finally fixed something that I should've done months ago.

This is folder consists ofĀ patches forĀ Leito's mutant animations, SavageCabbage's animations, and ZaZ's animations.

Sorry I bundled this one, I'm too lazy to make a FOMOD.

Ā 

Ā 

CumNWealth_Mutant_Leito_SavageCabbage_Zaz.rar

Ā 

Installation:

-SavageCabbage's animations v1.0.3Ā and ZaZ's animations v003

-Leito-AAF patch v2.1

-Leito's animations v2.0

-This patch, overwrite when asked

-(optional) delete the xml file(s) of the animations that you aren't using

Ā 

Note for modders:

example= regularĀ female overlays

example_M= regular male overlays

M_example= mutant-female overlays

M_example_M= mutant-male overlays

Ā 

Please report (preferably a direct message) if there are any bugs. I haven't tried it yet because it's hot today and I really don't want to burn my ancientĀ GPU.

Ā 

Wouldn't be possible without the animators, AAF team, especially @PolistiroĀ for making the overlays.?

Ā 

Should I just make a mod page for this or keep posting on the comments section?

Ā 

As many things as you fix, you should have a page of some kind.Ā  Kudos.

6 hours ago, Legion1x said:

Male to female animations are working perfectly fine, but same gender turn up like this.... Not sure what I did wrong O_o..

20181221173449_1.jpg

Ā 

I have the same problem; M/F Leito animations are fine, but F/F Leito animations result in the above. Only happened with the latest version of Leito's animationsĀ for you too, right?Ā I've reverted to an older version of Leito's animations until it's fixed.

Ā 

Everything is working fine except that mutants have flaccid dicks and if i have sex and save after that (don't matter if its after 1 min or 3-4 hours) it creates a corrupted save cuz when i try to load it, it starts loading and game crashes (everything is on a fresh save from new game). Im sure its from the animations because when i don't use any of them with AAF and save, load the save it doesen't crash.Any solutions?

2 hours ago, spidera1 said:

Everything is working fine except that mutants have flaccid dicks and if i have sex and save after that (don't matter if its after 1 min or 3-4 hours) it creates a corrupted save cuz when i try to load it, it starts loading and game crashes (everything is on a fresh save from new game). Im sure its from the animations because when i don't use any of them with AAF and save, load the save it doesen't crash.Any solutions?

I have the same problem.

Had no issues with with AAF version 25 beta installed. After upgrading to version 38 beta, any save game after an animation interruption would become corrupted and fail to load.

Ā 

I downgraded back to 25 beta and new saves are okay again.

17 minutes ago, KyLeeKu said:

I have the same problem.

Had no issues with with AAF version 25 beta installed. After upgrading to version 38 beta, any save game after an animation interruption would become corrupted and fail to load.

Ā 

I downgraded back to 25 beta and new saves are okay again.

Ā 

Fixed my issue by reinstalling FFA and unchecking the XML option, also deleting Aj's variou's xml's. Try and tell me if it worked for you.

8 hours ago, spidera1 said:

Reinstall AAF compatibility patch for the flaccid bug.

Regarding the corrupted saves, try running a game without AAF, make sure there aren't any AAF related files left after the uninstallation process.

If it doesn't crash then Install AAF in this order:

-f4se

-looksmenu

-animation packs

-Leito-AAF patch

-Leito's pack

-AAF compatibility patch

(overwrite when asked)

Ā 

or try cleaning your save file using the Fallrim tool.