AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

On 2/27/2019 at 9:17 PM, neokio said:

Hey, for this patch to work, do I still need the Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp installed by the required "Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) 3-11-17"?

If you look at the install instruction's on the first page it will tell you! ?

Installation:

Once you checked all works without this mod you can install this mod (link in the second post).

REQUIREMENTS (choose at least one):

For Leito animations: FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2 from here

For Crazy animations: Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) - 3-11-17.7z from here         <-------   HERE

:  Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3.7z from here

43 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

If you look at the install instruction's on the first page it will tell you!

Often, especially with older mods that get patched, and moreso with animations, all that's required are the nif and texture files.

I'm asking if the ESP file, specifically, is still required for the animations (likely not), or if I can disable the ESP since I'll never use the gun.

Anyone know?

I dont have any gaming pc anymore. but i was wondering if anyone ever reported that certain animations packs was not working with the new bodytalk mods ?? Like Zaz, farelle and some other i dont remember ? your mod fixed compatibility with bodytalk only for crazy and leito but the other packs penis where just a floating mess from what i remember, i was a bout to report this bug but my pc was no longer booting up, it looked like some kind of either an animation or skeleton thing not sure what to make of it.

On 3/6/2019 at 4:32 PM, D_ManXX2 said:

I dont have any gaming pc anymore. but i was wondering if anyone ever reported that certain animations packs was not working with the new bodytalk mods ?? Like Zaz, farelle and some other i dont remember ? your mod fixed compatibility with bodytalk only for crazy and leito but the other packs penis where just a floating mess from what i remember, i was a bout to report this bug but my pc was no longer booting up, it looked like some kind of either an animation or skeleton thing not sure what to make of it.

Go to your Boot Menu.  Check boot order.  Make sure that your C drive is booting first.  This has happened Twice to me.  If your PC just wont turn on then that's more then likely a power supply problem

On 3/6/2019 at 4:32 PM, D_ManXX2 said:

This is mentioned on the BodyTalk page in the sticky at the top of the post section.

Thing is, the new BodyTalk version uses a different erect morph than what AAF and several other animations (and the AAF Themes) use. If you check the morph data on the different XML files, you'll see for erect state they use "1". BodyTalk uses "-1" for it's erect state. So instead of getting an erect penis, you'll get a stretched out weird looking one, usually pointing straight down and drifting behind them.

You'll need to go into every morph data xml in your AAF folder and change the erect state from "1" to "-1". There is more precise info on the BodyTalk sticky post that I mentioned.

I had a question about strapons. They don't seem to appear at all.

In AAF, I have disabled gender restrictions thinking, oh they'll just equip the strapon when doing M/F animations. Am I wrong in assuming this? Or is this supposed to work? Cause whenever two women do a M/F animation, they don't equip a strapon.

I've built them in BodySlide with morph and all that good rot, but nada. They just won't show up. I am using V2 of the strapon, not the newer V3 (as the instructions say to use V2).

9 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

This is mentioned on the BodyTalk page in the sticky at the top of the post section.

Thing is, the new BodyTalk version uses a different erect morph than what AAF and several other animations (and the AAF Themes) use. If you check the morph data on the different XML files, you'll see for erect state they use "1". BodyTalk uses "-1" for it's erect state. So instead of getting an erect penis, you'll get a stretched out weird looking one, usually pointing straight down and drifting behind them.

You'll need to go into every morph data xml in your AAF folder and change the erect state from "1" to "-1". There is more precise info on the BodyTalk sticky post that I mentioned.

Normally yes, you only need to change the 1 to -1 but from what i could test this -1 only worked with leito animations pack if you would change the value from farelly, zaz or other animation pack to -1 this will not work so something is preventing the animation from playing right with bodytalk the nexus site also talks about this that other animation packs except leito will work correctly with bodytalk v2.

^ Not only this but also some animations use different erection states like ''erect down'', ''erect up'' and normal erection which BodyTalk2 does not sadly support at all, this is why some people still see deformed penis even after changing values from ''1'' to ''-1''. 

This is why I switched back to SHB with AAF morph penis support.

8 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

^ Not only this but also some animations use different erection states like ''erect down'', ''erect up'' and normal erection which BodyTalk2 does not sadly support at all, this is why some people still see deformed penis even after changing values from ''1'' to ''-1''. 

This is why I switched back to SHB with AAF morph penis support.

Wrong
BT does have "erection up" and "erection down" sliders. 

45 minutes ago, Ayserx said:

Wrong
BT does have "erection up" and "erection down" sliders. 

I think there's some confusion here....He never mentioned the sliders. This issue at hand has little to do with the erection sliders in Body Talk. It has to do with how the animation calls the morph state from the XML. As it stands right now, the erection slider, even when set to fully erect when building the body, (which is the general practice at the moment) only works as a flaccid to erect morph depending on the animation calling it. I know, I have BodyTalk, and I have a body built with erection at 100%. Some anims are erect, some are deformed, some are flaccid. 

This might not belong here, but is there a "How to make male nude suit work with AAF" -guide for dummies?

In "BodyTalk V2 - The Extended Skeleton Edition" -page there is this:

In order to get the Penis to work with AAF's Animations, You will need to do the following:

1. Build your Bodies of choice in Bodyslide. Make sure the Erection slider stays at 100%
    - What body are we talking here? I don't want to change the BT body.
  2. Tick the box titled "Build Morphs"
    - Done.
  3. Build your Bodies
    - Now what body is THIS then?
  4. You'll need to get the character nude either using your default nude or the nudesuits.
    - What? What am I doing in BodySlide then?!
  5. Run it through AAF.
    "WHAT?!" again.
  6. Notes: you require animations that make use of the morphs system.
    - This is AAF ,right?

FYI: I have never done anything with BodySlide, but install it.

On 3/20/2019 at 11:45 AM, Siukkis said:

This might not belong here, but is there a "How to make male nude suit work with AAF" -guide for dummies?

In "BodyTalk V2 - The Extended Skeleton Edition" -page there is this:

In order to get the Penis to work with AAF's Animations, You will need to do the following:

1. Build your Bodies of choice in Bodyslide. Make sure the Erection slider stays at 100%
    - What body are we talking here? I don't want to change the BT body.
  2. Tick the box titled "Build Morphs"
    - Done.
  3. Build your Bodies
    - Now what body is THIS then?
  4. You'll need to get the character nude either using your default nude or the nudesuits.
    - What? What am I doing in BodySlide then?!
  5. Run it through AAF.
    "WHAT?!" again.
  6. Notes: you require animations that make use of the morphs system.
    - This is AAF ,right?

FYI: I have never done anything with BodySlide, but install it.

I'm still using the older patch just before bodytalk as I am still trying / waiting for a definitive guide with not just how to, but what it offers and any downsides as not everything just works lol 

Keep an eye out on the technical support forums as they can offer more help.  This (page) is more for tinkering and working out any kinks for future patches

Hello guys, just getting into this new(er) Fallout 4 stuff with AAF (haven't touched Fallout 4's side of LoversLab and sex animations and physics since a very long time).

So what does work so far:

- ZEX Extended Skeleton. I build the body properly in BodySlide for my female character, and one for Piper as well (I'm using Unique Player, and Unique Follower to allow different bodies for them). It works for both. So far, so good.

- Strapon mod. So I built it in BodySlide, I can see the "Up" and "Down" options in the sliders (instructions say I should see it otherwise the Load Order wouldn't be right, but I see it so it's ok I guess). The Strapon does appear in the game during animations.

- Actual animations from Leito, they do work.

What does not work:

- There's only butt physics on the body? I see no Breasts Physics, completely static. Is the ZEX body still "under construction" and doesn't have Breasts physics yet?

- There's no vagina opening / stretching physics, no belly physics (again related to the above, I only see butt physics during animation).

- The Strapon's schlong does not erect, it remains static.

- In BodySlide, is there no way to increase the actual mesh size of the Schlong part of the Strapon? Length? Girth? Nothing? I see no such sliders so I suppose not (side note yes I did build the Strapon WITH the Morph thing, I do have the Morph file and it is placed in the right folder structure).

- When I press Enter to open the AAF Menu, I can click Right to select characters (they do appear, I see "me" and "Piper" in the room for example)... BUT, after that the next message says I need to still select at least a character to proceed (that message is darker, like it's grayed out) and pressing Right doesn't proceed to the next step.

- So the only way to make things work, for now, is to initiate scenes by pressing F11 while the crosshair points at Piper.

- Finally (but not least), my character (female) is ALWAYS on the receiving end of the animations, while Piper is the one doing the Giver part. Is there a way to change positions between actors? I tried Page Up and Down, but it only moves to the next Animation available, and the actors keep the same "Roles" on each other (Piper remains the Giver all the time).

I'm pretty sure I've done a few things wrong in my setup but... I'm new at this with Fallout 4 specifically. I'd appreciate some advice if possible, thank you!

EDIT: About the actors position (giver, receiver), nvm! I figured it out. I wasn't "toggling" / "locking" my actor selection in place (when the two character cards appear next to each other). So now that can be ignored. But the rest is still the same (no physics outside of butt).

So I've been looking into SM SavageCabage animation Stages and in Themes (to get them to be chosen to play by mods calling for tags) I found these two files that will aid us in furthering toons covered in cum I mean in something else,  I am about to tinker with creatures by replacing insects with  <!-- Supermutants -->

Edit: The first file is why I have yet to be able to adjust the duration of normal cum lately    
Edit 2 : If that doesn't work I am going to take the M_Belly etc. from the sex overlay and replace <!-- Male --> with <!-- Supermutant --> and if that fails I will take that entire section and put it into the creatures-overlay

Theme_SexAnimations_overlayData.xml Theme_SexCreatures_overlayData.xml

I have everything working perfectly except for two lingering issues that are driving me crazy. Dogmeat doesn't have a penis and strap-ons do not show up. I have tried everything I can think of with no success. I'm hoping one of the talented individuals here might be able to help. My load order is below and plugins are in the order the mods are. Any help please?

70249679_MO2LoadOrder.png.f2970e6db42fa8b493e0f249b517f12b.png

On 3/29/2019 at 2:21 PM, GoldenRain said:
Spoiler

So I've been looking into SM SavageCabage animation Stages and in Themes (to get them to be chosen to play by mods calling for tags) I found these two files that will aid us in furthering toons covered in cum I mean in something else,  I am about to tinker with creatures by replacing insects with  <!-- Supermutants -->

Edit: The first file is why I have yet to be able to adjust the duration of normal cum lately    
Edit 2 : If that doesn't work I am going to take the M_Belly etc. from the sex overlay and replace <!-- Male --> with <!-- Supermutant --> and if that fails I will take that entire section and put it into the creatures-overlay

Theme_SexAnimations_overlayData.xml 17.6 kB · 1 download Theme_SexCreatures_overlayData.xml 16.89 kB · 1 download

None of that worked.  No SM goo has yet to show up.  Not sure why except that when it's an animation not involving tags from themes it shows up.  I'll keep trying until there is goo from a scene picked through a tag

Edit: gonna try and delete themes overlays.xml and see if A) no error on start up and B) overlays will get applied from a tagged scene picked by mods calling for tagged animations 

Edit 2: SUCCESS :) deleting those two themes overlays xml's has brought sm overlays back AND they now last until i remove them cheers

21 hours ago, Natataka said:
Spoiler

I have everything working perfectly except for two lingering issues that are driving me crazy. Dogmeat doesn't have a penis and strap-ons do not show up. I have tried everything I can think of with no success. I'm hoping one of the talented individuals here might be able to help. My load order is below and plugins are in the order the mods are. Any help please?

70249679_MO2LoadOrder.png.f2970e6db42fa8b493e0f249b517f12b.png

For the strap-on did you A) remember to overwrite when applying the patches (one of them wants to overwrite, click yes) and B) batch build in bodyslide with the 'morphs' checkbox checked

Edit: when batch building remember to right click to select none then at the bottom there are two items not just one, Strap-on AND Viodoe

On 3/30/2019 at 5:08 PM, GoldenRain said:

I'm using MO2 and it doesn't prompt to overwrite, it appears to simply overwrite depending on what order the mods are in. I batch built both the Strap-on and Viodoe into the Overwrite folder and then converted the overwrite folder to a mod and loaded it last. It only has meshes in it. I have a feeling this is a load order issue but can't pin it down.

7 hours ago, Natataka said:

I'm using MO2 and it doesn't prompt to overwrite, it appears to simply overwrite depending on what order the mods are in. I batch built both the Strap-on and Viodoe into the Overwrite folder and then converted the overwrite folder to a mod and loaded it last. It only has meshes in it. I have a feeling this is a load order issue but can't pin it down.

You want to overwrite VIO not overwrite other mods with VIO.  Sooo uninstall VIO and your overwrite file and AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods  then install in this order

Vio_Strap-on V3
AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods 

after that is done THEN go to bodyslide, click build morphs, click batch build, select Viodoe, select Strap-on, select the body type (example I use BetterBodyPhysics, you might be using a normal CBBE or CBBE nevernude or CBBE physics or any number of CBBE bodies JUST make sure that you select the body type That your CBBE body uses ) now build

You know what FUCK THIS here's a video
On 3/29/2019 at 6:08 PM, ulfbearth said:

So i can get the cum overlays working in looksmenu but they don't show up in animations. Any fix for this? i'm using Leito MM animations and BT

Hi, @ulfbearth. Same here. I think that is not due to this patches.

In this patches, "Leito_MM_animationData.xml" has the line <actor gender="M" stopOverlaySet="xxx_M"> in the necessary part, and those overlay IDs ("xxx_M", defined in "overlays.json") used in that line are for males.

In my experience, AAF's overlays do not seem to apply to male, even with proper xml and overlays.json.

If you give the male character (including the player character and NPCs) the keyword "AAF_GenderOverride_Female", that male character will be treated as a female in AAF, so the overlay will also be applied.

However, in this case, in each animation, this male character will be <actor gender="F">. Therefore, the overlay used is for females.

In other words, unless you replace stopOverlaySet of <actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="xxx"> in "xxx_animationData.xml" with the one for males, and edit "overlays.json", the overlay will be shifted because there is a mesh difference between male and female.

However, editing xml and json this way will shift the female's overlay instead. That's because it's for males now.

Edit: The "overlays.json" has the gender settings, and the overlay may not be applied without changing the female setting to male. I only half-remembered, sorry.
And if you change the female setting to male, then the overlay may not be applied to the actual females.

Also in return, that male character will not be morphed in the AAF scene, even with proper xml. I think because that male character is treated as a female.

21 hours ago, Natataka said:

Hi, @Natataka. I'm using MO2 too.

Sorry if this is not the cause, but there are 2 lines below in FF_equipmentSetData.xml:

<condition isFemale="true>

I'm not tested, but if you modify these two lines as follows, it may probably work... probably :sweat_smile::

<condition isFemale="true">

(By the way, sorry if you already know, but FF_equipmentSetData.xml can be easily found and open from the Data tab in the right pane of MO2. / Right click FF_equipmentSetData.xml, then "Open/Execute".)

On 4/1/2019 at 6:48 PM, megururu said:

Hi, @ulfbearth. Same here. I think that is not due to this patches.

In this patches, "Leito_MM_animationData.xml" has the line <actor gender="M" stopOverlaySet="xxx_M"> in the necessary part, and those overlay IDs ("xxx_M", defined in "overlays.json") used in that line are for males.

In my experience, AAF's overlays do not seem to apply to male, even with proper xml and overlays.json.

If you give the male character (including the player character and NPCs) the keyword "AAF_GenderOverride_Female", that male character will be treated as a female in AAF, so the overlay will also be applied.

However, in this case, in each animation, this male character will be <actor gender="F">. Therefore, the overlay used is for females.

In other words, unless you replace stopOverlaySet of <actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="xxx"> in "xxx_animationData.xml" with the one for males, and edit "overlays.json", the overlay will be shifted because there is a mesh difference between male and female.

However, editing xml and json this way will shift the female's overlay instead. That's because it's for males now.

Edit: The "overlays.json" has the gender settings, and the overlay may not be applied without changing the female setting to male. I only half-remembered, sorry.
And if you change the female setting to male, then the overlay may not be applied to the actual females.

Also in return, that male character will not be morphed in the AAF scene, even with proper xml. I think because that male character is treated as a female.

Hi, @Natataka. I'm using MO2 too.

Sorry if this is not the cause, but there are 2 lines below in FF_equipmentSetData.xml:

<condition isFemale="true>

I'm not tested, but if you modify these two lines as follows, it may probably work... probably :sweat_smile::

<condition isFemale="true">

(By the way, sorry if you already know, but FF_equipmentSetData.xml can be easily found and open from the Data tab in the right pane of MO2. / Right click FF_equipmentSetData.xml, then "Open/Execute".)

Thank you megeururu. It turned out the FF_equipmentSetData.xml file wasn't in the AFF Leito Patch/AFF folder. When I copied the file over it worked fine. Thank you for helping rid me of this headache.