AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:55 AM, Avahashija said:

Hello JanuarySnow,

i had the error message with the missing animation "FM-Chair 01-02 Cowgirl" as well.

I installed the NEWEST Themes

and the NEWEST Animations.

This solved the error "FM-Chair 01-02 Cowgirl" for me.

I use ModOrganizer.

Here is a screenshot of my AAF Load Order:

loadorder-aaf-2018-12-29.JPG

How did you load AAF Mod Kinky animation Themes without the error?  Did you create a directory?  How did you do it.  Thanks.

9 hours ago, PickleRick90 said:

Hi,

First off, thanks for the great mod.

I am however having issues getting the actors to position themselves correctly...they tend to be back to back. Is there a way to adjust their positions individually rather than at the same time? Or is there a fix that I'm unaware of?

Thanks,

Dan

For male/female animations using Leito's animations, I found the load order to be wrong for mine because I didn't read the thing right. It was AAF compatibility patches first, then this patch, and then Leito's animations. For female/female animations, you have to modify the FF position data. I think it was actor 1 that needed to be set to offset="0,0,0".

1 hour ago, crazyman1066 said:

hey im having this weird glitch for some reason the ff animation are messed up like the female with the strapon is in front of the person while the other is performing the animation behind them whats the reason for this.

Adding on the "Corrected positions for Leit's Animation Pack.rar" files that Saphiira linked in that reply fixed the alignment issues for me.

17 hours ago, holdout said:

@timmiii This happened to me once, because I went into looksmenu and edit my character shortly after the sex act occurred.  If you did the same as I did, you can go back into looskmenu and the overlays and remove it.  

that corrected the issue, thank you very much!

17 hours ago, BunkerBuster89 said:

For male/female animations using Leito's animations, I found the load order to be wrong for mine because I didn't read the thing right. It was AAF compatibility patches first, then this patch, and then Leito's animations. For female/female animations, you have to modify the FF position data. I think it was actor 1 that needed to be set to offset="0,0,0".

After some fiddling I did get it to work by manually editing the actor positional values. Everything was working perfectly for about 5 mins, then i pressed the home button during a scene and aaf completely disappeared and now will not load. I have since uninstalled/reinstalled and loaded other savegames to no avail. Nothing happens when i hit home anymore. So confused...

On 12/30/2018 at 6:16 AM, Timmiii said:

Is there a way to remove the cum after a sex  encounter. It stays on my character permanently. 

stain.jpg

Edit: I see someone already answered but this may help someone else too with more specific wording so I'll leave it.

First make sure you have a gun equipped (so you can exit the menu by unholstering it; otherwise the camera bugs out).

Then you'll want to open up the console, and type in "slm 14 1"

Then select body -> overlays - > edit -> remove -> accept -> accept -> accept -> done.

You can do the same to remove cum from other NPC's by replacing 14 with their RefID (which you can get by clicking on them.

There is a chance it will go away on its own, but code has been redone so many times that AAF bugs out in this department.

6 minutes ago, PickleRick90 said:

After some fiddling I did get it to work by manually editing the actor positional values. Everything was working perfectly for about 5 mins, then i pressed the home button during a scene and aaf completely disappeared and now will not load. I have since uninstalled/reinstalled and loaded other savegames to no avail. Nothing happens when i hit home anymore. So confused...

For you!

PickleRick.jpg

13 hours ago, funkalla said:

The characters are not in the same position.
I have sex in another direction.
What's the problem?

@funkalla Go to your Fallout4/Data/AAF folder

Edit the following files:

Crazy_positionData

Leito_FF_positionData

Leito_MM_positionData

Leito_positionData

Leito_SM_PositionData

Leito_SMM_positionData

LeitoDogs_positionData 

Change this string of data to 0,0,0, edit the 70 to a Zero.

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

They should all be

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,0,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

There is a patch to fix this somewhere

Need help but idk if this is the right thread, basically i cant get dogmeat to show its penis, male npcs work fine but cant work with dogmeat, also if i install nudesuits dogmeat works perfectly fine but male npcs gets theyr body invisible, is there someone who can help me about this? 

5 hours ago, Danni17 said:

Need help but idk if this is the right thread, basically i cant get dogmeat to show its penis, male npcs work fine but cant work with dogmeat, also if i install nudesuits dogmeat works perfectly fine but male npcs gets theyr body invisible, is there someone who can help me about this? 

I haven't been able to get it to work in any way either (without just swapping the entire mesh and making him excited 24/7). I wasn't even aware there are working nudesuits for AAF.

23 hours ago, SooperDoomDood said:

How do you swap the meshes to make dogmeat excited 24/7?

download this mod, extract it and replace your fallout 4 data files with the ones in the mod from the version u like "peins sheat or out" make sure u backup your original files in case something goes wrong

1 hour ago, Danni17 said:

download this mod, extract it and replace your fallout 4 data files with the ones in the mod from the version u like "peins sheat or out" make sure u backup your original files in case something goes wrong

DO NOT INSTALL THE FILE IN THAT FIRST POST.

IT IS A SKYRIM FILE AND WILL BREAK YOUR GAME CAUSING HORRIBLE INSTANT CRASHES TO DESKTOP IN VARIOUS PLACES WHERE DOGS ARE IN THE SAME CELL!
If you installed it, find every file from it and manually delete them from your data folder and revalidate your game.

The fixed FO4 versions of this are included in these mods.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82674-canine-genitals/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4206-four-play-nudesuits/

Hey, I got this installed and things seem to be working - the animations play, the squirting happens, the dildos equip and move in the scene. There's just one problem - it seems to be putting the actors in the wrong positions. For example, if I do a doggystyle scene with dogmeat, my character's head will be between dogmeat's hindlegs or something, because it's put him where my character should be and vice versa. Same thing is happening with all the f/f leito scenes I've tried. Halp? My old animations still seem to work fine.

On 1/6/2019 at 11:21 PM, Halstrom said:

DO NOT INSTALL THE FILE IN THAT FIRST POST.

IT IS A SKYRIM FILE AND WILL BREAK YOUR GAME CAUSING HORRIBLE INSTANT CRASHES TO DESKTOP IN VARIOUS PLACES WHERE DOGS ARE IN THE SAME CELL!
If you installed it, find every file from it and manually delete them from your data folder and revalidate your game.

The fixed FO4 versions of this are included in these mods.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82674-canine-genitals/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4206-four-play-nudesuits/

Lol? i use this mod since i started playing fo 4 and it never crashed my game in any way yet.