AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

6 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

@Polistiro am I correct about the SM morph's from aaf comp patch are not to be overwritten?
Edit: I did and SM's are flaccid

Yes, the load order is very important for morphs... but the morphsets too. SM are using flaccid and erected.

I made 3.2 with BodyTalk / EVB support but it is still in test and it require last versions of "Leito anim pack" + "bodytalk v2" + load order to work correctly because a lot of things were changed. If anything is omitted nothing will work.

6 hours ago, SamPayne said:

I went through the AAF beginners guide and everything works perfectly for me. I attached my load order so you can compare yours. 

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2019-01-27T20-40-15.txt

I think the most important it is the overwrote files.

I'm using MO2 and even if i know which mesh is needed for morphs, hidden nif/tri from a previous version and/or missed install instruction broke the erection morph. And i'm testing with a minimal install.

17 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Yes, the load order is very important for morphs... but the morphsets too. SM are using flaccid and erected.

I made 3.2 with BodyTalk / EVB support but it is still in test and it require last versions of "Leito anim pack" + "bodytalk v2" + load order to work correctly because a lot of things were changed. If anything is omitted nothing will work.

Wait so because I am not using body talk v2 is that why the SM's were flaccid?  I haven't gotten around to testing to see if they are still flaccid.

I am trying to get the dog penis to function again with AAF, as it was working with 4play nude suits.  Question 1 Is there a mod available/work around that is compatible with AAF that I some how missed ?     Question 2  Will 4 play nude suits function with the 4 play proxy installed?   searching this through bing sent me here with some incomplete text about using meshes from leito's mod, but I have not been able to find any dog meshes, just super mutant 

I doesn't using 4 play since AAF is out i can't help.

If i remember 4play never used morphs on male in anims (using nudesuits up / down and erected).

With the previous version of leito anim pack , this fomod was using equipment pointing on an armor in the esp. This armor ref was removed from esp in the last version (not the meshes, they are in leito anim pack) so ATM dogs anims are without penises. (maybe i will release my update in the next days but i need some info for male bodies.)

13 hours ago, Polistiro said:

I doesn't using 4 play since AAF is out i can't help.

If i remember 4play never used morphs on male in anims (using nudesuits up / down and erected).

With the previous version of leito anim pack , this fomod was using equipment pointing on an armor in the esp. This armor ref was removed from esp in the last version (not the meshes, they are in leito anim pack) so ATM dogs anims are without penises. (maybe i will release my update in the next days but i need some info for male bodies.)

Wouldn't a body morph be better since different dogs have different bodies so a different position would have to be used for each armor.  Plus the different types of canines shouldn't use the exact same type of penis.  Just an idea

In my attempt to update the various CumOverlay patches I realized I didn't have this patch so I applied as well. Jockeyed around the load order after an initial AAF load error now I not only DON'T have the mutant cum_overlay but now my mutant's have flaccid dicks. Does this update affect the erections?

3 hours ago, rallanstar said:

I tried to know what happend but i dont know whats the problem for dat :c any one knows why dat happends?

It is an issue from overlays. CumNwealth esp is activated ?

2 hours ago, amesbt said:

In my attempt to update the various CumOverlay patches I realized I didn't have this patch so I applied as well. Jockeyed around the load order after an initial AAF load error now I not only DON'T have the mutant cum_overlay but now my mutant's have flaccid dicks. Does this update affect the erections?

This update affecting male morphs . It now use ready / unReady morphset (i added SMready for SM gay) .

I made this change in order to use mophsets for EVB (into AAFCP v3) and BodyTalk. Load order is also important, see instruction in post #2

4 hours ago, Polistiro said:

It is an issue from overlays. CumNwealth esp is activated ?

This update affecting male morphs . It now use ready / unReady morphset (i added SMready for SM gay) .

I made this change in order to use mophsets for EVB (into AAFCP v3) and BodyTalk. Load order is also important, see instruction in post #2

I am a bit new whit all of this i dont know ere maby be the umNwealth is :s

ok, I changed from version 3.1 to 3.2.  I am using EVB male cut erect. 

Installed AAF compunity patch 3.0

Then your mod.

The Penis pointed straight toward the ground, instead of outward.   The dogs had the non erect version, see pic

I changed the order, installing the community patch last. and I the human worked, but the alignment was off, see picture.  Dog was same as above.  

Version 3.1 installed after leito, but before the community patch, the miss alignment from the pic is not there.

377160_20190204212442_1.png

377160_20190204214349_1.png

I mean, i'm not sure if it's obvious enough but it says in the original post to install an animation pack first (in this case my choice would be Leito's ) and then Leito's installation instructions say that this AFF Patches for Leito  need to be installed first for the cum overlays. 

So is this the correct installation order? 

1- Install AAF
2- Install AAF Compatibility Patches
3- Install BodyTalk and build the bodies with morphs. 
3- Install an animation pack (Leito's)
4- Install this patch and overwrite everything  

You also mention in your load order the compatibility patches which don't even have an esp in them (Other than for FP proxy which i assume you aren't using) . It's either that or i'm missing something?

10 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

ok, I changed from version 3.1 to 3.2.  I am using EVB male cut erect.

I think your problems  come from you installed nudesuits . The human evb male is provided by AAFCP and the dog meshes by Leito anim pack.

24 minutes ago, Simquisitor said:

Load Order:

This FOMOD neeed to be loaded AFTER Leito Anim Pack (esp and xml must be overwrote)
If you are using BodyTalk, BodyTalk must be loaded AFTER AAFCP v3 (AAFCP morphset xml must be overwrote)

I can't test all combinations ^^ . Your load order respect that, my load order is just informative. ( "So is this THE correct installation order?" , no, it is maybe A correct one ^^ )

42 minutes ago, Simquisitor said:

I mean, i'm not sure if it's obvious enough but it says in the original post to install an animation pack first (in this case my choice would be Leito's ) and then Leito's installation instructions say that this AFF Patches for Leito  need to be installed first for the cum overlays. 

So is this the correct installation order? 

1- Install AAF
2- Install AAF Compatibility Patches
3- Install BodyTalk and build the bodies with morphs. 
3- Install an animation pack (Leito's)
4- Install this patch and overwrite everything  

You also mention in your load order the compatibility patches which don't even have an esp in them (Other than for FP proxy which i assume you aren't using) . It's either that or i'm missing something?

I noticed this also, leito, this mod, the AAF guide and who knows what else all have different install orders.

The only order that works for me, but only as far as the human and supermutie penis is

Install AAF

Install animations

install body(not really sure where this was installed, but it was both before and after the ones below) I use EVB

install this mod

install compatibility patches (this appears to have to be last for human morphs to work.)

NOT sure where Cumnwealth patches should go. Leito says this mod is needed for them to work, but should this mod overwrite them or visversa

I do not have nudesuits installed.  I only have EVB male cut erect installed.  and just another hairy body, Textures only.

I will remove the EVB body and see what happens. 

1 hour ago, Polistiro said:

I think your problems  come from you installed nudesuits . The human evb male is provided by AAFCP and the dog meshes by Leito anim pack.

Load Order:

This FOMOD neeed to be loaded AFTER Leito Anim Pack (esp and xml must be overwrote)
If you are using BodyTalk, BodyTalk must be loaded AFTER AAFCP v3 (AAFCP morphset xml must be overwrote)

I can't test all combinations ^^ . Your load order respect that, my load order is just informative. ( "So is this THE correct installation order?" , no, it is maybe A correct one ^^ )

I unistalled the EVB male cut erect mod, all the animation mods, and themes and cumnwealth mods are still installed, except for leito animations

Reinstalled Leito animations  ACCORDING to Vortex leito animations is overwritten by Cumnwealth Leito, I choose this overwrite

reinstalled AAFCP it overwrites Leito animations

reinstalled this mod it overwrites Cumnwealth leito, cumnwealth base, leito animations, AAF kinky theme, AAF Basic theme, AAF sex theme, and VIO strapon

Human penis is working, and alignment issue is gone.

DOG still not working, stays flaccid.

I can try other combinations if you like.

So i use Bodytalk and followed all instructions in the first and 2nd post 

Morphs work fine with all animations except for the following

Staged Leito_MM_Doggy 2
Staged Leito_MM_Doggy 1
Leito MM AggressiveDoggy

The penis for the submissive character seems to deform as if it's trying to morph when flaccid.

EDIT: Managed to fix this by changing
"<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="0.5"/>"  to   "<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="0"/>" 
for the  affected animations in the MM animation data XML 

not sure if it's just me having this but i hope this could help anyone else.

ScreenShot26.png

1 hour ago, Simquisitor said:

EDIT: Managed to fix this by changing
"<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="0.5"/>"  to   "<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="0"/>" 
for the  affected animations in the MM animation data XML

BodyTalk doesn't exactly work as EVB (negative values between -1 and 0 instead of values between 0 and 1 for EVB). I doesn't tested all MM anims. In a later release i'll probably make separate xmls for each body version.

6 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Human penis is working, and alignment issue is gone.

DOG still not working, stays flaccid.

Good thing if humans working.

For dogs, like humans you probably installed (or replaced) the dog mesh (a lot of posts recommend to do that) . Leito dog mesh is probably overwrote check your load order and / or meshes folders. I don't know Vortex, i can't help on its use.

2 hours ago, Polistiro said:

BodyTalk doesn't exactly work as EVB (negative values between -1 and 0 instead of values between 0 and 1 for EVB). I doesn't tested all MM anims. In a later release i'll probably make separate xmls for each body version.

Good thing if humans working.

For dogs, like humans you probably installed (or replaced) the dog mesh (a lot of posts recommend to do that) . Leito dog mesh is probably overwrote check your load order and / or meshes folders. I don't know Vortex, i can't help on its use.

no, I do not have any penis mods for dogs installed.  Only deathclaw and mirelock king

Could AJ's various XML's be the problem?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7432  Additional Body Textures - Ghouls and more for CBBE and EVB be the problem?

looks like I was wrong, human animations from farell mod, are working leito animations, have the erect penis pointing straight down, I am using vanilla fudge, to call the animations.

anyway, I am going to wait a few months to see if this is fixed.  Getting really frustrated. been at just getting human swap to work for a month.  I had four play working fine but reinstalled game to try vortex and AAF.  

I will say as a computer programmer, you need a standard xml, to swap the meshes and just let all the animators call it, instead of each mod making something different.  that is why I was Posting in the AAF thread, it is the framework, the swap files should be part of it not each animation set.  could be wrong since I do not know the code, but seems logical.