AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

On 9/22/2021 at 3:16 PM, godwhatamIdoingwithmylife said:

I mean, that doesn't inherently mean there isn't a fix for my problem. There might be something that I can adjust in an ini or something, or maybe someone could point me towards a more recent mod that does the same thing. Or, at the very least, I could get confirmation that it is a known problem and there is no fix.

12 hours ago, murf said:

this patch was needed in 2018, now AAF can read the animations without it.

Follow this new handy how-to precisely.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-fucking-manual-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-19september2021/

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 1:25 AM, Polistiro said:

Before installing, you should install AAF (+compatibility patch)

What is this compatibility patch? I cannot find any mod with a AAFCP plugin anywhere. Not even a web search returned anything by that name. The only patch I have atm is UAP. Am not aware of any other applicable patches, at least none by that name. 

Edited by Alessa myrion
On 4/25/2022 at 4:58 AM, Alessa myrion said:

What is this compatibility patch? I cannot find any mod with a AAFCP plugin anywhere. Not even a web search returned anything by that name. The only patch I have atm is UAP. Am not aware of any other applicable patches, at least none by that name. 

Hi, 

If you are following the guide, the only reason to use more than UAP for patches is if you want to use the Hardship (Beggar Whore) mod.  In which case you can follow the instructions for that and use UAP + Staged Leito but it has to be installed in a particular way.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...