AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

On 12/24/2018 at 1:54 PM, spidera1 said:

Fixed my issue by reinstalling FFA and unchecking the XML option, also deleting Aj's variou's xml's. Try and tell me if it worked for you.

Thanks. That does seem to have fixed the issue. I also removed Halstrom data tags and installed Themes instead. To test, I saved game while animations were active and was able to reload without CTD

53 minutes ago, Stormer said:

AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FSM-DoubleBed01-02Start" not found. (Right after I installed Savage Cabbages new patch 1.0.4).
Do we need to wait for a  CumNWealth patch or what am I missing?

Yes. That's what we're waiting on now, and he just posted saying he'll get it up right away......(Poor choice of words?)

?

4 minutes ago, Stormer said:
  •  

Now it misses animation Leito reverse carry.... I hate to be "that guy" but yup, another one :D

Hmm, I've added these in one at a time, checking from a clean save and all is well on over here. Did you grab Cabbages latest re-up? (covers Nuka)

3 minutes ago, ezfreee said:

Hmm, I've added these in one at a time, checking from a clean save and all is well on over here. Did you grab Cabbages latest re-up?

Yup, Iam checking again, also looking trough Leitos .xmls if it is there somewhere...

edit. It misses Leito_ff_reversecarry_s1 but there are female to male animations in the .xmls Looks like it misses female to female interactions.

57 minutes ago, Stormer said:

Yup, Iam checking again, also looking trough Leitos .xmls if it is there somewhere...

edit. It misses Leito_ff_reversecarry_s1 but there are female to male animations in the .xmls Looks like it misses female to female interactions.

Are you using Leito 1.4 or 2.0a?  - I have 2.0 loading after "AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations"  
and the only  edit in that Leito patch was changing the offset to zero to fix F_F alignment.  So I think the issue is probably load order or missing part of Leito's files?

AFForder.PNG

7 minutes ago, ezfreee said:

Are you using Leito 1.4 or 2.0a?  - I have 2.0 loading after "AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations"  
and the only  edit in that Leito patch was changing the offset to zero to fix F_F alignment.  So I think the issue is probably load order or missing part of Leito's files?

Iam using version Leito animations 2.0a and have it loaded AFTER the patches. Tried reinstalling and checking, still the same error :/

2 minutes ago, Stormer said:

Iam using version Leito animations 2.0a and have it loaded AFTER the patches. Tried reinstalling and checking, still the same error :/

Hmm..  I'm stumped. I'd try removing everything, load, save, clean the save with ReSaver - and then add things in one or two at a time until the culprit is revealed.

48 minutes ago, Stormer said:

Everything works now... It seems like Vortex "forgot" to move those .xml files causing those nasty [010] (missing animations) errors.

I'm using MO2 and I am getting the cow girl missing message and I have white writing on the left side of my screen, a debug message.

Just now, reconphil said:

I'm using MO2 and I am getting the cow girl missing message and I have white writing on the left side of my screen, a debug message.

Youre probably missing this aaf patch for leitos and cabbages animation from 2nd post.

Make sure you install it and load it AFTER leitos anims.

29 minutes ago, Stormer said:

Youre probably missing this aaf patch for leitos and cabbages animation from 2nd post.

Make sure you install it and load it AFTER leitos anims.

I double checked, reinstalled it and put it after leitos animations and still got the error:  AAF Error:  (010_ Animation ID "FM-Chair 01-02 Cowgirl" not found.  then I see this screen with the error listed; debug, isn't it?  I think I can live without the Cowgirl option until someone figures it out but I want to get rid of the white writing on the screen.

20181227171124_1.jpg

59 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I double checked, reinstalled it and put it after leitos animations and still got the error:  AAF Error:  (010_ Animation ID "FM-Chair 01-02 Cowgirl" not found.  then I see this screen with the error listed; debug, isn't it?  I think I can live without the Cowgirl option until someone figures it out but I want to get rid of the white writing on the screen.

That is from the Savage Cabbage animation update and there was some renaming, I am just packing a theme update now to fix it.

OMG THANK YOU!!!! I did everything accurately as possible but still got the "AAF Error:  (010_ Animation ID "FM-Chair 01-02 Cowgirl" not found." white text message on my screen. It's the last hurdle in this whole problem of mine. I've ben all over LL looking for a solution, hell just looking for someone who had the same problem.