AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

3 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

It appears to be that the code that removes the cum overlay is also removing ANY body overlays.

Edit: if I set duration to "" then the overlay wont go away until I remove it manually, is that correct?  I'll test it.  'Crosses fingers'

I don't remember that, it is possible... I will ask.

IDK what will occur an empty duration value.

1 hour ago, ulfbearth said:

I dont really know. The body is BodyTalkV2

In this case you probably changed the names erected to erect etc. You can add other morphs.

I doesn't tried Bodytalk too much in order to make this fomod (evb body) and when i tried it i had the same issues.

Maybe i doesn't tried the last version , I will try it again.

@galgat Thank you but all credit is for Leito. It is only a bunch of xmls files ^^

2 hours ago, Polistiro said:

In this case you probably changed the names erected to erect etc. You can add other morphs.

I doesn't tried Bodytalk too much in order to make this fomod (evb body) and when i tried it i had the same issues.

Maybe i doesn't tried the last version , I will try it again.

No i didnt changed any naming. All i've done is changing where the "1" is to "0" and vice versa due to how the erect morph in body talk is (slider at 100% is flacid slider at 0% is erected). Also i found theres a morphset data included in bodytalk files and the erections are named as "Ready" and "unReady" if its that what youre looking for...

1 hour ago, ulfbearth said:

Supemutants are using startMorphSet="Erected" stopMorphSet="Flaccid" from HumanMale_morphSetData.xml bundled in this fomod.

v3.x have a different name in order to avoid morph overwriting which version are you using?

I figured that the complete morphset was "saved" but both refers to same "sliders" names. IDK if this can occurs issues

Mophs.png.19b1983fc6d9c281ec26122ccabe7c1f.png

1 hour ago, Polistiro said:

Supemutants are using startMorphSet="Erected" stopMorphSet="Flaccid" from HumanMale_morphSetData.xml bundled in this fomod.

v3.x have a different name in order to avoid morph overwriting which version are you using?

I figured that the complete morphset was "saved" but both refers to same "sliders" names. IDK if this can occurs issues

Mophs.png.19b1983fc6d9c281ec26122ccabe7c1f.png

i'm using 3.1b... So in the end they use the same morphset data. Since BodyTalk deal differently with erection slider compared to supermutants, i should say totally the oposite way, making them use different morphset data would solve the issue? and how could i do it myself?

16 hours ago, Polistiro said:

I don't remember that, it is possible... I will ask.

IDK what will occur an empty duration value.

This information was taken from  cum_overlaysdata.xml

The duration is the amount of time in seconds to wait before removing the overlay(s). If duration is omitted, the overlays are added without timer-controlled removal. Duration can also be defined in the overlay node if individual control is needed.

Quantity is the number of overlays from the child overlay nodes to apply. Overlays will be selected randomly. Note that the system will not apply the same overlay twice on the same actor. So, there could be circumstances where an overlaySet is applied. But, it results in no visible change because the overlays chosen randomly have already been applied to the actor.
        -->
        <overlayGroup duration="" quantity="1">

"60" is the normal duration.  To give reference I changed it to "20,000" so that I would have to remove it manually through looksmenu.  So either it's automatically removing body overlay tattoos (probably if you have more then x overlays applied) or the crazy duration that I gave it was causing it to remove the overlay.  Currently at "" the cum overlay only lasts 60 seconds so only one overlay gets applied at a time.  Another possibility I haven't tested and will after dinner is Does one of the cum overlays conflict with the body tattoo overlay?

I am just trying to achieve non stop overlays for RP purposes.  I can just console command looksmenu to remove the overlays to get that extra immersion. 
Edit: Gonna test
        <overlayGroup  quantity="1">
I'll let you know if my PC catches fire

Edit 2: tested the above.  My PC is fine, the PC is not fine, she is walking pretty slowly.  deleting duration from the line did nothing, had the same effect as leaving it with "".  On the bright side the tattoo remains. just like with "".  Tested with looks menu and after applying all cum overlays and all tattoo overlays they all stayed there.  Did not test with sex after to see if anything disappears.

If sex does not remove any cum overlays nor tattoo overlays then besides duration what is left?  Maybe it has to do with quantity?  Only thing is the tool tip makes it sound like quantity just effects how many are applied from one scene and not how many are allowed to be on the body at one time?  

Soo three more tests to run.  One with duration increased to ludacris followed by sex with all tattoo overlays, then sex with all tats and cum overlays.  Last test will be ludacris duration with ludacris quantity.  If she isn't hit by a bathtub after one go then quantity doesn't effect number per scene.  
PC do not catch on fire 'wags fire'

Edit 3: skipping to test number 4 because I didn't read the entire file
<overlayGroup duration="" quantity="left alone">

I had to do this for every single group for female=true for both files (SM too)

Success :)  

On 1/19/2019 at 10:03 PM, NoJoker said:

Thanks for the update, I'll try it out now

EDIT: Dog still doesn't have penis during animation and this mod is loaded after leito's mod

On 1/20/2019 at 5:25 PM, Polistiro said:

Sorry i can't reproduce this issue when this mod is loaded after leito pack. There is no reason why an other mod overwriting leitodogs animationData xml.
The last solution i see is to make this patch the last loaded.

Perhaps the problem is this:

<meta title="DOG_equipmentSetData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="equipmentSet"/>
<defaults source="FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp"/>

<!--
Made by Polistiro for LoversLab.
source: FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp , equipment form="636A" refers to the dogs penises (Dogmeat, RaiderDogs and Mongrels)
Attached to "Dogmeat_activity" by "Dog_actionData.xml"
-->

<!--
Add or remove addEquipment and removeEquipment entries to control adding and
removing any equipment to the actors before and after animations.
-->

<equipmentSet id="addEquipmentDM"> 
    <condition isFemale="false">
        <addEquipment form="636A"/>
    </condition>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="removeEquipmentDM">
    <condition isFemale="false">
        <removeEquipment form="636A"/>
    </condition>
</equipmentSet>

In FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp version 2.0 no form "636A"

On 1/23/2019 at 11:44 AM, ignotum_virum said:

In FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp version 2.0 no form "636A"

Maybe the last leito update. I need to test with last version (new version but still v2).

6 hours ago, ulfbearth said:

how can i get the up and down sliders work with leito's animation? the penis just stays straight erect or flaccid but never bends to a curvy up or down... i'm using bodytalkv2

Do you have stretched mesh instead of "evb flaccid" look like. In my tests the flaccid looks like 200% stretched down.

48 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

Maybe the last leito update. I need to test with last version (new version but still v2).

The latest version is 2.0a.

From Leito page:

Update - 12/21/18 - v2.0a

-Removed all references to nude suits.

-Removed all Vortex managing files (that I could find)

1 hour ago, Campbell said:

BodyTalk doesn't have the required "Erection Up" or "Erection Down" sliders from the old evb body, so good luck getting erections working.

Why good luck? As you can see in you picture the sliders are named "Penis" instead of "Erection", that's all...
Be careful do not overwrite Supermutants morphs xmls.

(We planned to update files)

Alright after the update gonna test out having quantity equal to the number of options per group.  Trying this because they some are at 1 and others are set to 2, etc. which makes me think that quantity is the max number of overlays from set group to be applied.  Duration set to blank to have infinite duration already tested and successful.  Looks menu needed to remove those.  Cleaning up takes time.

Side note if you have the Get Dirty mod go into MCM and go to the last option tab in the Get Dirty tab, change the top option then change it back.  Your character should glow slightly blue and go through the different textures.  Now the duration for the cum overlays will be what you set them as.  

Second side note if you want to change duration or quantity you have to go through each individual group. 

Immersion note: If you don't want to use the looks menu to remove then maybe set the duration to be short enough that you clean up before the the next sex scene begins or to last long enough for the max number of sex scenes to finish.

Um got these errors.  Any clue?  only your mod is updated.  Loaded yours after leito's since yours is the new one.  Is that correct or should I still be loading Leito's after yours? 

Edit:  I forgot that this is an issue and I wanted to do a fresh install last night.  Latest of all the mods.  So now I gotta fix a whole lot 
115650872_Fallout4-01-26-20193-36-09-726.jpg.0ebb1179c1aba0175dd2ee40b60ec9bd.jpg

On 12/27/2018 at 5:19 PM, Halstrom said:

That is from the Savage Cabbage animation update and there was some renaming, I am just packing a theme update now to fix it.

Ah fuck I just did a fresh install last night and had about 20 of these

Edit: Ty EgoBallistic and wandererzero from two pages ago.  I'll see if those fixes still apply
Edit 2: nope, but I did not click the boxes for MM nor supermutant gay.  is that why I have so0000000o many error 010's
Edit 3: tried to extended only and made sure to select everything that wasn't staged.  nope

6 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Um got these errors.  Any clue?  only your mod is updated.  Loaded yours after leito's since yours is the new one.  Is that correct or should I still be loading Leito's after yours? 

Edit:  I forgot that this is an issue and I wanted to do a fresh install last night.  Latest of all the mods.  So now I gotta fix a whole lot 
115650872_Fallout4-01-26-20193-36-09-726.jpg.0ebb1179c1aba0175dd2ee40b60ec9bd.jpg

I'm having the same issue too. If you find a fix, please share it! I've been losing my mind trying to troubleshoot these errors.

On 1/26/2019 at 9:50 AM, SamPayne said:

I'm having the same issue too. If you find a fix, please share it! I've been losing my mind trying to troubleshoot these errors.

I squashed those bugs, but now I have one new bug left - aaf error 41
When installing this patch do NOT check any boxes!  None.  I left the Leito box and the strap-on box at the start checked.

Edit: aaf error [041] AnimationGroup ID Staged_LeitoBedReverseCowgirl is missing
Edit 2: it's from leito's animations.  I uninstalled mods bit by bit.  uninstalling Leito's animation stopped this issue.
Edit 3: uninstalling cum N wealth solved this problem. so it's not on your end 

no need for the leito cum n wealth specific patch without Leito animations.  I wanted a screen shot to post on Leito's page.  I didn't reinstall the leito cum n wealth patch. 

NO ERROR'S talked with riot_punch over at AAF overlays and it was my AAF folder.  After emptying the AAF folder and doind a fresh install everything works (side note I think I overwrote the SM morph and now they are flaccid woops)

Yep.  I went through the AAF for beginners step by step guide and sadly ended up with errors.  Trying to fix errors ended up with errors.  You either have to really understand how things work from a mod author's standpoint or just get lucky.  I had to toss everything and just settle for the basics.  I was just happy to see anything work.  I went with trying to get AAF and Leito's animations to work together.  His simple four steps assured that I could at least get that working without error messages and print taking up 1/3 my screen to remind me of it all.

I still have have some issues with dogmeat, but no errors mentioned or text stuck on my screen.  Until AAF (not blaming AAF) and it's plugins play nicely (user friendly) this may be the best solution for people like me that need an easy set up.

Also, after setting up Leito's animations with AAF, I was able to add AAF SEU and AAF Elements 2 and 7, plus AAF Family Planning.  All seems to be okay, but honestly I haven't tested how fully functional things are.  Obviously, issues with dogmeat and missing parts during animations and animations breaking before finishing occur.  I'm too scared to tamper fixing things.

Missing parts on dogs because Leito removed armo/arma form IDs from his esp file. I will take a look for a workaround for this.

You are right, AAF "ecosystem" is not so easy to install but a lot of encountered problems (even if i'm not sure it is your case) are due to overwriting files between mods not AAF itself.

The load order is very important, we need to be very careful at overwrote files and know how to use and how work our mod installer. And maybe the most important part, install mods step by step (max 5 mods at time).

There is some AAF installation tutorials and probably some of them are outdated.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:17 AM, Snazzishoez said:

Yep.  I went through the AAF for beginners step by step guide and sadly ended up with errors.  Trying to fix errors ended up with errors.  You either have to really understand how things work from a mod author's standpoint or just get lucky.  I had to toss everything and just settle for the basics.  I was just happy to see anything work.  I went with trying to get AAF and Leito's animations to work together.  His simple four steps assured that I could at least get that working without error messages and print taking up 1/3 my screen to remind me of it all.

I still have have some issues with dogmeat, but no errors mentioned or text stuck on my screen.  Until AAF (not blaming AAF) and it's plugins play nicely (user friendly) this may be the best solution for people like me that need an easy set up.

Also, after setting up Leito's animations with AAF, I was able to add AAF SEU and AAF Elements 2 and 7, plus AAF Family Planning.  All seems to be okay, but honestly I haven't tested how fully functional things are.  Obviously, issues with dogmeat and missing parts during animations and animations breaking before finishing occur.  I'm too scared to tamper fixing things.

try uninstalling all AAF mods then delete the AAF folder in Fallout 4, then install and everything should work.  remember to not overwrite the sm morphs from aaf compatibility patch (try not to click 'yes all' when overwritting another mod's file)  

@Polistiro am I correct about the SM morph's from aaf comp patch are not to be overwritten?
Edit: I did and SM's are flaccid