For me, the belly inflation during pregnancy period worked fine. However, the other inflation caused by semen amount doesn't work well.

I have set "cum amount" in 1000 ml and "semen absorb amount" in 1000 ml per hour as well. But it still doesn't work.

Do I misunderstand or omit something? 

12 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Is the best way to install this currently to download the main file, then grab the Form 44 plugin that someone uploaded on the last page? And maybe add DocClox' script as well?

imo best way to install mods is to follow instructions

hey, i don't understand very well, so please help me: if the female player have sex with creature, will only generate gems or will after somepoint add a new creature ? exemple sex with riekling than later will spawn another riekling.

2 hours ago, peterkenway said:

hey, i don't understand very well, so please help me: if the female player have sex with creature, will only generate gems or will after somepoint add a new creature ? exemple sex with riekling than later will spawn another riekling.

there is no live childrens generation, so either gem or nothing

From what i can see i think there is a bug in the soul gems where it is skipping the common soul gems. From what i have seen it goes from Lesser soul gem straight to Greater soul gem. Kinda of a minor bug really but thought i would let everyone know in case they have noticed it themself and if it is an easy fix to do. BTW great mod :) thanks for developing it

Heya,  Sorry to be a bother, but i might have noticed a bug,  or may have some other issue going on.  I only just swaped over to SE a few days ago and still sorting it all out.

The problem or broken thing i've noticed is with the Bodymorph's CBBE 3BA, now they all work as morph's.  Except i have HP only set for the inflation and use with MME,  But when ever any inflation happen's, its global on the morph's and not just the bely.  So getting inflated thru sex or inflate off the MME machine's and cum set's off every morph

FertilityMode has some really good features that you do not get with HentaiPregnancy, such as a fertility cycle, labor animations and the ability to actually give birth to real NPCs. However, HentaiPregnancy has far better and more realistic-looking belly and body morphing, and it also allows you to lactate and milk yourself. I use both of these mods together, but the fact that I have to consciously sync HentaiPregnancy from time to time in-game so that it respects values from FertilityMode is rather annoying, so I must ask if it would be possible for you to implement some sort of addon or optional feature that would make it so that HP pregnancy starts automatically if FM pregnancy starts, even if the impregnation chance value is set to zero in HP's MCM? It would also be nice if HP pregnancy duration could be synced to be the same as that of FM, though I could live without such a feature.

On an unrelated note, I would also like to know if I can safely update to the latest version without needing to create a brand new game?

On 3/24/2021 at 7:52 AM, LatencyRemix said:

Heya,  Sorry to be a bother, but i might have noticed a bug,  or may have some other issue going on.  I only just swaped over to SE a few days ago and still sorting it all out.

The problem or broken thing i've noticed is with the Bodymorph's CBBE 3BA, now they all work as morph's.  Except i have HP only set for the inflation and use with MME,  But when ever any inflation happen's, its global on the morph's and not just the bely.  So getting inflated thru sex or inflate off the MME machine's and cum set's off every morph

what does "set's off every morph" mean? 

mod sets only morphs defined in HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod

On 3/24/2021 at 4:26 PM, Coalstorm said:

FertilityMode has some really good features that you do not get with HentaiPregnancy, such as a fertility cycle, labor animations and the ability to actually give birth to real NPCs. However, HentaiPregnancy has far better and more realistic-looking belly and body morphing, and it also allows you to lactate and milk yourself. I use both of these mods together, but the fact that I have to consciously sync HentaiPregnancy from time to time in-game so that it respects values from FertilityMode is rather annoying, so I must ask if it would be possible for you to implement some sort of addon or optional feature that would make it so that HP pregnancy starts automatically if FM pregnancy starts, even if the impregnation chance value is set to zero in HP's MCM? It would also be nice if HP pregnancy duration could be synced to be the same as that of FM, though I could live without such a feature.

On an unrelated note, I would also like to know if I can safely update to the latest version without needing to create a brand new game?

no it would need huge amount of patches, it would probably be easier to just merge 2 mods than make patches

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no it would need huge amount of patches, it would probably be easier to just merge 2 mods than make patches

That's not worth it.? Your mod, in comparison with fertility (and even more so with being female), is good precisely for its simplicity and reliability - there is almost nothing superfluous in it. Still, Skyrim is not a maternity hospital simulator, but an RPG about the fabulous Middle Ages, where sex has been added. All these subtle calculations of ovulation in the end give the same 10-15%, but very cool overload the game. What would be worth adding is a baby model, as in fertility, and different animations of childbirth (soulgem oven).

11 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Thanks for respoding.  What i mean to say is that cum inflation also breast's and other slider's change from cum inflation.  

idk...... disable breast scaling? set max breast size to 2? set undesired scales to 0?

NPC cannot birth REAL soulgems. They had birthing animations and messages told me that "xxx has no longer pregnant". but i can't find soulgem in their backpacks, or on the ground, or anywhere. Only the soulgems born by PC left in my backpack. What's wrong? Is there any plugins i need to download?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, simplydivine said:

How do you milk NPC's?  Setting them to milk themselves causes lots of bugs and issues, so I'd rather do it myself, but I don't see the option to do it?  Does it require having a mod that adds milking machines or something, because I don't want those. 

use spells?

10 hours ago, simplydivine said:

What spells? The mod didn't give me any spells for milking NPC's, only spells for milking myself, and only whilst pregnant.

ugh i guess this mod doesnt include any to milk npcs

i guess its either auto or milk machines then