1 hour ago, Zagrus the old said:

It means, you don't want to be more detailed in what (is not compatible with Fertility mode)

They're both pregnancy mods, they'll fight each other scaling/child-spawning wise.

Are you looking for Hentai Pregancy functionality from Fertility Mode? What features are you looking for?

For Soulgem birthing, there's an MCM setting in Fertility Mode for that. For the secondary effects in Hentai Pregnancy, just use whatever combination of MME and FHU you require.

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

They're both pregnancy mods, they'll fight each other scaling/child-spawning wise.

Are you looking for Hentai Pregancy functionality from Fertility Mode? What features are you looking for?

For Soulgem birthing, there's an MCM setting in Fertility Mode for that. For the secondary effects in Hentai Pregnancy, just use whatever combination of MME and FHU you require.

Thanks for answering, after fiddling around, i discovered that both mod can work well together, the only thing that seems to conflict is the belly scaling, only the pregnancy or fertility mode change the scaling of the belly node, but breast scaling work in both mod apparently, i tested accelerating the spawning of children's in both mods and everything gameplay wise is working, i also imported for personal use the addons to spawn childrens of Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon) working correctly with rs children!

On 5/27/2021 at 2:04 AM, Zagrus the old said:

Thanks for answering, after fiddling around, i discovered that both mod can work well together, the only thing that seems to conflict is the belly scaling, only the pregnancy or fertility mode change the scaling of the belly node, but breast scaling work in both mod apparently, i tested accelerating the spawning of children's in both mods and everything gameplay wise is working, i also imported for personal use the addons to spawn childrens of Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon) working correctly with rs children!

so you ported an got the addons that allows the children to be born instead of gems? an it works? mind   sending em to me ?

4 hours ago, Briansin said:

so you ported an got the addons that allows the children to be born instead of gems? an it works? mind   sending em to me ?

Not a clue how to do that, i'm pretty much a sentient potato right now, if you tell me how to do it, i could be happy to send them to you, or post them somewhere on the forum.

On 6/13/2021 at 2:45 PM, effrenatus said:

So do I understand correctly, that with this mod I can replace Soulgem Oven AND Fill her Up? AND it will work with SLIF and MME? ?

It preg+inflation+soulgem birth+bellymanagement+milk. Point of this mod is to replace everything - SLIF and pregmods also - to make everything simple, fast and bugfree. Downside: Less features, pain to uninstall the other mods from running game (save corruption). 

Edited by bastardopfromhell
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, don't wanna be a bother but can someone give me a rundown as to how to get 3bbb working with this? Like for dummies? Having the issue of the belly not looking right. I understand it has something to do with with the bodyslide batch build feature, but to be honest bodyslide scares the shit out of me and I tend to just avoid it as much as physically possible. I've kind of poked around at it for a couple of days now but I obviously have no clue what I'm doing ? 

6 hours ago, horriblegoblin said:

Hi, don't wanna be a bother but can someone give me a rundown as to how to get 3bbb working with this? Like for dummies? Having the issue of the belly not looking right. I understand it has something to do with with the bodyslide batch build feature, but to be honest bodyslide scares the shit out of me and I tend to just avoid it as much as physically possible. I've kind of poked around at it for a couple of days now but I obviously have no clue what I'm doing ? 

1. download SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling - Bodymorph v3.7z

2. install SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling - Bodymorph v3

3. ???

4. profit!

Hi sorry to bug, but has anyone had this problem in FNIS:

Reading Hentaipregnancy V1.00 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MNC V?.? ...     ChAnims:307     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: MNC uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

I made sure I was using the SE version but this keeps coming up. I've also tried searching it on line and I seem to be the only one to git this.

I'll also put the files i downloaded here just to confirm.

Any help for a Moding Noob (like my self) would be much appreciated

Thank you 

SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling - Bodymorph v3.7z SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling - NiOverride (default).7z SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE 2021-03-23.7z SexLabHentaiPregnancy Addon - SlaveTats support v2.7z SexLabHentaiPregnancy Addon - SlaveTats Tattoo pack.7z

13 minutes ago, Bravo121 said:

Hi sorry to bug, but has anyone had this problem in FNIS:

Reading Hentaipregnancy V1.00 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MNC V?.? ...     ChAnims:307     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: MNC uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

I made sure I was using the SE version but this keeps coming up. I've also tried searching it on line and I seem to be the only one to git this.

I'll also put the files i downloaded here just to confirm.

Any help for a Moding Noob (like my self) would be much appreciated

Thank you 

SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling - Bodymorph v3.7z 2.59 kB · 0 downloads SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling - NiOverride (default).7z 1.71 kB · 0 downloads SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE 2021-03-23.7z 229.6 kB · 0 downloads SexLabHentaiPregnancy Addon - SlaveTats support v2.7z 1.73 kB · 0 downloads SexLabHentaiPregnancy Addon - SlaveTats Tattoo pack.7z 1.27 MB · 0 downloads

Sorry I thought this was part of this mod, but I just uninstalled it and this is still popping up. So now I'm back to square one.

If anyone has a suggestion it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Bravo121 said:

Sorry I thought this was part of this mod, but I just uninstalled it and this is still popping up. So now I'm back to square one.

If anyone has a suggestion it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

install se version of more nasty creatures or w/e its called?

21 hours ago, Ed86 said:

install se version of more nasty creatures or w/e its called?

Thanks that was it! I was having a hard time trying to figure out what the abbreviation for MNC(more nasty creatures) was but thanks to you I've got it. Seriously Thanks!!

9 hours ago, tatugr said:

i am using wigs for npcs with physics, when they give birth, they lose all clothes including the wig and i have to replace it. can i stop this anywhere, just the specific accesory slot? it is disabled in sexlab for scenes

use CK/tesedit to change HP fluids armor slot from 60 to something else?