• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Denjinshi said:

Yeah I was wearing clothes from a mod with shoes. I'm guessing there's compatibility issues with modded clothing?

Possibly. You'd need to look at the modded clothes in xEdit to be sure.  Futanari FEV's hider effect gets triggered when body slot 33 is used.  Almost all vanilla clothing uses Slot 33, but if you look, slot 33 is officially designated as the slot for feet/shoes.  Almost, but not all, mods use slot 33 for shoes.  I don't think I've ever seen a mod that has standalone shoes that doesn't use slot 33.  So its possible there is something more wonky going on, in which case I don't know how much help I can be.  The first thing you should do is put on a vanilla outfit - Summer Shorts would be perfect - and see if the penis mesh shows through or not.  Some other pants may work too, but the summer shorts are probably your best bet.  If its hidden with a vanilla outfit, then you know the problem is with your clothing mod. 

If you are 100% confident that slot 33 is being used and the hider effect isn't working, then make sure that nothing is overriding Futa FEV's script or .esp in your mod organizer. It could just be a load order issue.  xEdit can help you with the .esp, but your mod organizer may identify script conflicts.  Otherwise, try reinstalling to make sure you didn't get a bad install.  

16 hours ago, PTZar said:

Is this supposed to happen?

ScreenShot3.png

Depends on how you have your body set up.  You can fix it by loading the .nif file for your chosen penis mesh in Outfit Studio, then adding the body reference, and then moving the penis mesh closer to the body reference.  Make sure to export the .nif file back into the appropriate meshes folder or your fix won't show up in game.

6 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Depends on how you have your body set up.  You can fix it by loading the .nif file for your chosen penis mesh in Outfit Studio, then adding the body reference, and then moving the penis mesh closer to the body reference.  Make sure to export the .nif file back into the appropriate meshes folder or your fix won't show up in game.

Do you have any link to any video tutorial so i can do this?

On 2/26/2023 at 12:23 AM, MrNicoras said:

OR you can go to bodyslide and move the hips slider all the way forward lol

9 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

OR you can go to bodyslide and move the hips slider all the way forward lol

This solves the gap problem.  But then you're left with a less feminine appearance. It's really not hard to move the penis mesh. 

Here's the tutorial you requested, @PTZar

I'm currently set up for skyrim, so this is not a Fallout body reference and the penis .nif is missing textures. 

Open Outfit Studio and load your preferred penis mesh into Outfit studio (drag and drop .nif file into Outfit studio render screen.) Then load your body reference.

Here's how it will likely look.  Note that terrible gap:

image.png.8706100d292400fb8e3bc0d97e47e641.png

Now. In the window in the upper right, you see the body meshes and the penis mesh. Right click on Schlong (or whatever yours is called. It's probably schlong. ) about halfway down the menu that pops up will be an option called Move. Click that, and a window with three sliders will pop up. X slider, Y slider, and Z slider. The X slider moves the mesh left and right.  Ignore that one.  Slide the Y slider to move the penis closer to the body.  Put it wherever you think it looks best.  Then if you want, you can slide the Z slider to move the penis mesh up or down to get your preferred placement. Make sure to click OK or you'll lose your adjustments. Mine looked like this when I was done:

image.png.1f0a2dd79678db2c269e07c8105f8959.png

Now, to save it, you need to know where your mesh file was saved.  First, delete any body references (In this example, I would select everything that doesn't say Schlong and delete them.  You do that, otherwise the body reference will save when you save the penis mesh, and you don't want that.  Then go up to File and click Export > to Nif. Then just navigate to the game file folder location where your nifs are stored, pick the .nif you changed, and click save. That's literally all it takes.

Edited by MrNicoras
22 hours ago, BJay123 said:

What are some good animation packs for this?

Any of them.  On Page 13 of this forum I go through how to make MF and FF and really any combination other than MM (which is all this mod registers without edits) animations work for futa characters by editing the .xml files.  Its tedious, but super simple.

Edited by MrNicoras
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 4:12 AM, ye mum said:

the effects of futa gro disappear when in an AAF scene 

i am using 2.1.1 AAF 

Hello, did you ever find out what was causing this?  I have the same problem.   Everything else seems to work with the mod though.

EDIT:   I actually found a work around to this problem that is good enough for me. . .   PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK: Located inside your Fallout4/data/meshes/futanari folder are the meshes for each stage of "growth" for the penis (2 files for each stage - one for flaccid and one for erect).   You'll notice that each set of meshes is numbered - 0 thru 6.  The "0" numbered files are the "default" size with no growth applied, while each number there after is for each stage of growth up to "6" which has the max growth applied. . .

To fix the issue of the smallest size always being shown during AAF animations, just make one of the other sizes the new default size.   For example: If you want to make the 3rd stage of growth the new default size; Just rename the current "Futanari0" files to something else, then rename the "Futanari3" files to "Futanari0"   Obviously, it should go without saying that you should backup your Fallout4/data/meshes/futanari folder before you start - just in case you muck something up, you can easily revert back to the original mesh files. 

This also means that the "growth" modifier will no longer need to be crafted in game!

Personally, I find that the "3" and under meshes look the best in the animations. . .  

Hope this helps others

Edited by Wayne4578
Update to the issue posted
On 3/16/2023 at 5:19 AM, Wayne4578 said:

Hello, did you ever find out what was causing this?  I have the same problem.   Everything else seems to work with the mod though.

EDIT:   I actually found a work around to this problem that is good enough for me. . .   PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK: Located inside your Fallout4/data/meshes/futanari folder are the meshes for each stage of "growth" for the penis (2 files for each stage - one for flaccid and one for erect).   You'll notice that each set of meshes is numbered - 0 thru 6.  The "0" numbered files are the "default" size with no growth applied, while each number there after is for each stage of growth up to "6" which has the max growth applied. . .

To fix the issue of the smallest size always being shown during AAF animations, just make one of the other sizes the new default size.   For example: If you want to make the 3rd stage of growth the new default size; Just rename the current "Futanari0" files to something else, then rename the "Futanari3" files to "Futanari0"   Obviously, it should go without saying that you should backup your Fallout4/data/meshes/futanari folder before you start - just in case you muck something up, you can easily revert back to the original mesh files. 

This also means that the "growth" modifier will no longer need to be crafted in game!

Personally, I find that the "3" and under meshes look the best in the animations. . .  

Hope this helps others

thanks

How i prevent AAF equipping strapons?

I have now this futa p* and strapon same time. Im using only Leito pack v2.1b, without creatures and its working fine with F/F otherwise. Also is there somehow to make switch before AAF animation starts, futafev makes my charactar think its male. I dont use much AAF and im not so familiar with it.

Ok disabling vioxis strapon fix it, but it would be nice to have it on, i am not going to make everyone i use in AAF to futa.

but looks like this mod has too much issues, perhaps waiting for better solution. but i dont think there is something like skyrim sos coming to FO4.

Edited by Battletooth
On 8/6/2018 at 7:34 PM, DarkFireTim said:

I just ran into a conflict between this mod and "FP-family planning" family planning has an option to let females impregnate females if this is set to ON than Futa-FEV won't recognize the player as female, luckily there is a pretty easy fix. Turn this setting off and you should get a message from Futa-FEV about you being female. Use the injector and make sure you both have the futa perk and a dick. Then go ahead and turn the female-female pregnancies in family planning back on and everything should work fine. Hopefully this helps someone out, and great mod DracoRaknar.

I am having a similar issue where any of my non-futa-FEV'd characters will impregnate or get impregnated fine. but if I have used the futa-FEV on a character they simply just seem to ignore family planning entirely and just wont impregnate or become pregnant. This includes my player character, and also NPC's

My character is a futa (started as female female skeleton body etc, but with futa-fev turned on) AAF shows my character as male (one futa-FEV was applied). Animations work properly character is in male positions. But family planning won't work essentially with a futa-FEV'd character for me. I can go pick 2 males, 2 females, or 1 male 1 female anyone else not using the futa-FEV and it works non issue. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2023 at 1:06 PM, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

I didnt download it yet, but can you self-inject?

Yes. You can add it to your inventory using console commands, or you can visit a shack near Abernathy farm where a girl stopped after she ran away from home to find the syringe to self inject.

On 4/7/2023 at 1:06 PM, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

Also if you injected yourself/someone, can you revert it so you/they can behave as female again?

Yes, there is one cure you can find in the game. Or you can console command to add it to your inventory.

5 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Yes. You can add it to your inventory using console commands, or you can visit a shack near Abernathy farm where a girl stopped after she ran away from home to find the syringe to self inject.

Yes, there is one cure you can find in the game. Or you can console command to add it to your inventory.

i tried it since you were nice to reply me, but futa is uncureable! noooooooo, im happy i did a backup but i guess i will wait for a update till curing works.

15 hours ago, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

i tried it since you were nice to reply me, but futa is uncureable! noooooooo, im happy i did a backup but i guess i will wait for a update till curing works.

I've never actually tried to use the cure. Sorry it didn't work. 

9 hours ago, Silent_knight989 said:

how can i get this mod to activate? i been trying. i found the FEV and also made it at the chem station but it won't work.

I've never had the injection not cause my character to turn into a Futa.  Did you start with a female character? Have you removed all clothing? If so, was the penis missing?