Vor 7 Minuten sagte Valsiak:

Mit Mod Organizer 2 und Fusion Girl habe ich die Spritze hergestellt und benutzt, nichts ist passiert, kein Dong irgendwo

is there even a penis model for "fusion girl" in the bodyslide studio?`

because without it you won't see anything in the game either

On 12/25/2022 at 1:10 AM, valsiak said:

RIP me then, shame

I use fusion girl and it works just fine. The mod adds the penis mesh as an armor item and uses scripting to change from limp to erect models as called for by AAF.  If it isn't working for you, then you probably have something else using body slot/armor slot 48.  If you took the FEV injection from the runaway girl and used it on yourself, it should happen instantly and automatically. So check for a conflicting armor item.

Also, the mod uses a script to hide the penis mesh so that it doesn't poke through clothing.  But that only works if you're using vanilla clothes or shoes - Something that takes up body/armor slot 33. If you took the injection and you're not seeing a penis, make sure you're not wearing shoes.

Vor 19 Minuten sagte vans769:

Wie ich geschrieben habe, scheint alles zu funktionieren, aber AAF ignoriert Mod-Effekte.

and now you're wondering?

Have you checked whether there is any "Futa" support in the AAF system at all?

What is a woman with a "penis" like for the sex animations - as a "man" or as a "woman"??

5 hours ago, Miauzi said:

and now you're wondering?

Have you checked whether there is any "Futa" support in the AAF system at all?

What is a woman with a "penis" like for the sex animations - as a "man" or as a "woman"??

AAF just uses your normal character, but assigns her to male sex animation roles when Futa FEV is enabled. As I posted a few pages ago, the .xml files can be tweaked to trick AAF into putting your character into female animation roles, even though AAF will still register your player as Male. If you hit the 'Home' button to manually run an AAF animation, It should show the player with a Male body.  If AAF shows the player with a female body, then one of four most likely problems exist:

• the FEV injection hasn't been used yet, or
  • the game isn't registering that the FEV injection has been used, or
  • Load order problem, or
  • Bad install somehow.
Vor 35 Minuten sagte MrNicoras:

AAF verwendet nur Ihren normalen Charakter, weist ihr jedoch männliche Sexanimationsrollen zu, wenn Futa FEV aktiviert ist. Wie ich vor ein paar Seiten gepostet habe, können die .xml-Dateien angepasst werden, um AAF dazu zu bringen, Ihren Charakter in weibliche Animationsrollen zu versetzen, obwohl AAF Ihren Spieler immer noch als männlich registriert. Wenn Sie die Schaltfläche „Home“ drücken, um eine AAF-Animation manuell auszuführen, sollte sie den Spieler mit einem männlichen Körper zeigen. Wenn AAF den Spieler mit einem weiblichen Körper zeigt, dann liegt eines der vier wahrscheinlichsten Probleme vor:

• die FEV-Spritze wurde noch nicht verwendet, oder
  • Das Spiel registriert nicht, dass die FEV-Injektion verwendet wurde, oder
  • Problem mit der Ladereihenfolge, oder
  • Irgendwie schlechte Installation.

Thanks for the info - I wasn't aware of all that anymore

everything works, thanks to the author. The only problem is before sex and after the futa  member twitches from lying to standing position very quickly -that my fps drops. if you talk to the futa, the member randomly freezes in different positions and does not twitch until the next sex.Probably it has something to do with UAP is there a solution to this problem? I am using fusion girl 1.8 UAP latest

Edited by awson

Is there a way that I can edit animations so they work with either gender role? I'd love to have my PC sub and dom without needing to restrict myself to exclusively (M/M) or (C/M) anims. 

Alternatively is there a way to forgo the gender role reassignment  when converting to futa form?

Please help.

Edited by Lobster_Trap1357
On 1/4/2023 at 2:49 AM, Lobster_Trap1357 said:

Is there a way that I can edit animations so they work with either gender role? I'd love to have my PC sub and dom without needing to restrict myself to exclusively (M/M) or (C/M) anims.

If you'd gone back in the support forum by exactly one page, you'd already have your answer to this question.  

I'm not aware of any way to reliably undo the gender change from F to M after activating the FEV injection.  Some have claimed to do so, but I can't for the life of me figure out how they did.

On 1/6/2023 at 4:39 AM, Miauzi said:

Have you ever looked through the detailed descriptions of these animation mods to see if they support Futa characters at all and if so, with which animations?

In Skyrim it is there

All the animation packs "support" futa characters. Unedited, they have to have MM animations.  If you go through the process I shared in my previous post to change the .xml files then all the animation packs work.  You just need to put in the effort.  It's tedious, but not difficult.

Keep seeing this error in Papyrus logs:

[alias PlayerRefAlias on quest Raknar_Futanari_Quest (30007A2E)].Raknar:Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.OnTimer() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Raknar\Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.psc" Line 23
[01/11/2023 - 12:27:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"

Would like to see this get developed a bit more. I love the idea of injecting others or otherwise affecting individual NPCs to change their bodies - which can open up interactions or other things, but it seems like there's a lot of small problems with the mod that need ironing out.

28 minutes ago, DarkSinfulMage said:

Keep seeing this error in Papyrus logs:

[alias PlayerRefAlias on quest Raknar_Futanari_Quest (30007A2E)].Raknar:Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.OnTimer() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Raknar\Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.psc" Line 23
[01/11/2023 - 12:27:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"

Would like to see this get developed a bit more. I love the idea of injecting others or otherwise affecting individual NPCs to change their bodies - which can open up interactions or other things, but it seems like there's a lot of small problems with the mod that need ironing out.

I've been using this mod since forever (it seems), and never had any problems really. Cait, Curie, Piper, Ivy, Heather and many others have been shot with the magical FFEV and nothing has broke my game. Done it many times coz I'm constantly adding or removing mods and so either resetting to an earlier save and cleaning the save or starting from scratch. Either way, like I've said, I've not had any issues with this mod...

On 1/14/2023 at 7:47 PM, PorscheTiger said:

I have an issue I don't seem to get fixed. When I inject myself or a companion with the FFEV, nothing happens. No dick, nothing. Just that Piper looks at me a bit mad for shooting her. 

Does anyone know what's up? 

Are you wearing shoes (bodyslot 33)? Do you have anything in bodyslot 48(beard)? 

Slot 33 is the slot the hider effect uses to prevent the penis mesh from sticking out through clothing.  Slot 48 is the bodyslot used by the penis mesh.  If you have either of those slots occupied by something else, you won't see the penis mesh.  Use xEdit to check your mods.

Other than that, check the last 14 pages of posts.  I've seen others with this problem, but I've never experienced it myself.

Edited by MrNicoras
On 1/8/2023 at 10:29 AM, MrNicoras said:

All the animation packs "support" futa characters. Unedited, they have to have MM animations.  If you go through the process I shared in my previous post to change the .xml files then all the animation packs work.  You just need to put in the effort.  It's tedious, but not difficult.

i am sorry but i think you do not understand when i use the drug to make the penis larger it works, but once i enter an AAF scene the penis shrinks back to the original size

6 hours ago, ye mum said:

i am sorry but i think you do not understand when i use the drug to make the penis larger it works, but once i enter an AAF scene the penis shrinks back to the original size

Got it. That's a different problem. I'm afraid I can't help you with that.  It might have something to do with the scripting, or some other weird conflict.