56 minutes ago, secondseason said:

Had the same Problem.  I could talk to the dispatcher after getting my follower an me out of Battle. Most Dragons my Follower can handle, but this was a reverend Dragon, so no chance there. Bloody shout killed me every time. Was able to sneak around it after several tries and get to the dispatcher with my follower.

As it seems you cant be engaged in a fight if you want to talk to the dispatcher. All thinks considered that seems to be ok. After all the dispatcher might have other thinks to do in a dragon attack then freeing you of your load.

I look and see if there's anything in the package settings or scene settings that will make dispatchers following through inspecting the cargo even if Satan himself is tearing the town apart, lol. But as you said it might just be a hardcoded AI reaction to combat which can't be fixed.

7 hours ago, Ryutenma said:

keeps crashing my game

Does it crashing at the title screen or when a dispatcher casts his spell on you? If at the title screen you may be missing some required mods (check the description). If it crashes when during the spell cast, try setting your yoke to breast or chainless in the MCM menu. There are some unlucky people whose game crashes when the default yoke is equipped. I think I'll change the default to chainless for the next update.

On 5/7/2018 at 3:20 PM, tookachinchilla said:
On 5/7/2018 at 2:14 PM, Ixmore said:

Looking into the items of the mod, an vaginal plug that supposed to hold a letter so as for additional equipment, a leather slave harness and a S.L.U.T.S brand armbinder when delivering letters to particular individuals.

I like the sound of that. :smiley:

I plan to use those assets in the quests I'm planning.

18 hours ago, Ryutenma said:

keeps crashing my game

Sorry we aren't the NSA, we don't have anyone looking at your computer so you're going to have to give more information than that because we asked the NSA what they knew and they told us to get lost (such nice people).

Hope that brought you a chuckle  and welcome to Lovers Lab.  But do please provide us something a bit more specific and we will try to help.

Alright, I worked in Frostfall support. Next is adding food/sleep needs support. Don't expect anything too fancy, just a dispatcher dialogue option that will provide food/drink/rest menu in case you're stuck paying off a heavy arrears. I was going to set up some sort of simple cutscene, but trying to cram a pitstop type area into all 9 holds was going to be too much of a headache for something that was just going to add assistance to the features of a 3rd party mod. Even with the holds that already have a stable the stable is rather cramped (not to mention in Solitude you'd be stuck watching the award winning AI trying to walk you down a big hill and around a bend just to reach their stables.)

As I already mentioned my job has been brutal this week so progress will be a little slow.

Could a configurable percent chance be added that would, when the pony is raped, control whether the pony's goods are pilfered? Right now, depending on what mod is used to trigger the rapes, at least 1 rape per delivery is almost unavoidable, and still docks the pay pretty severely (I got 70 gold for a Markarth-Solitude delivery with only 1 rape).

Another suggestion -- add an MCM option to disable fast travel (similar to the option in Cursed Loot) while you are on the quest (i.e., until you reclaim your stuff).  If you can just fast travel back to where you started from, it lessens the impact of having no money and no gear and being covered in tattoos.

(of course, one could always coc fast travel, but that would be cheating...)

Hello, thanks for you work, the mod now runs flawlessly on my computer.

I just wanted to make a suggestion:

DD 4.1 is planed to release soon, and in this update, there will be a new animation for pony boots that gives the proper leg up moovement and fixes the arms in place, could you maybe add an aoption in the future to use that animation and not have a yoke ?

6 minutes ago, lwanderer9 said:

DD 4.1 is planed to release soon, and in this update, there will be a new animation for pony boots that gives the proper leg up moovement and fixes the arms in place, could you maybe add an aoption in the future to use that animation and not have a yoke ?

The dd4.1 pony animations work with yokes and armbinders as well, so it's not necessary to remove the yoke to have them work.

19 minutes ago, lwanderer9 said:

Also if you'd have read back a ways in the thread you'd have seen this was already brought up.

So I've been playing with a new Imperial character. The S.L.U.T.S. cart seems to really hate her; finding any excuse in the world to glitch out on her. So in the process of dealing with the bullshit I've made the following changes:

- Detethering now has a 66% success rate (up from 30%)

- Detethering now completely despawns your cart and replaces it with a fresh copy. A sort of hack fix if your character's cart just completely bugs out to the point of being unusable (such as when, after a quickload, the stupid thing decides it wants to move at a 90 degree angle and the tether physics go completely apeshit, often getting you killed by your own cart :classic_angry:).

6 hours ago, random11714 said:

Could a configurable percent chance be added that would, when the pony is raped, control whether the pony's goods are pilfered? Right now, depending on what mod is used to trigger the rapes, at least 1 rape per delivery is almost unavoidable, and still docks the pay pretty severely (I got 70 gold for a Markarth-Solitude delivery with only 1 rape).

I guess I could add that. My version of Skyrim is still pretty tame on the road. I forget some people have a world completely filled with psycho sex addicts, lol

2 hours ago, darkevilhum said:

Is there any content expansion planned in the direction of 'you're an indentured pony now.. leads to things of sexual nature..'?

There will be content with sexual outcomes, but don't expect anything too brutal. The S.L.U.T.S. company is more trollish than it is pure evil.

3 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

Another suggestion -- add an MCM option to disable fast travel (similar to the option in Cursed Loot) while you are on the quest (i.e., until you reclaim your stuff).  If you can just fast travel back to where you started from, it lessens the impact of having no money and no gear and being covered in tattoos.

I've thought about that. Might add it.

1 hour ago, lwanderer9 said:

As long as DD 4.1 doesn't completely break the mod (can't see how it would) I'll adapt it to use the new animations once 4.1 leaves beta phase.

3 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

The S.L.U.T.S. company is more trollish than it is pure evil.

Trollish? They could sell you off into slavery to make ends meet! ;P

And with some "luck" you end up with them again. :smiley:

25 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

As long as DD 4.1 doesn't completely break the mod (can't see how it would) I'll adapt it to use the new animations once 4.1 leaves beta phase.

As far as I know, it's literally just adding a single keyword to at least 1 item, and the DD framework should handle the animations (same way they do with yokes etc).

The current example in the beta is a set of boots.

On 5/8/2018 at 3:38 PM, chance said:

Hey, it's great to see someone pick this mod up again after all these years. Worth noting, on the download page you have the wrong skeleton listed as a requirement. Maximum Skeleton won't do, SLUTS NEEDS XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended for the bones that connect the player to the cart.

The mod is looking great, though. Love the new colors, the overtime pay, and the secret reward. Now we just need someone to pick Quick As You Like back up!

It does seem a least a more stable tether. I updated the description. Kept the old link too just in case this Skeleton breaks anyone's game since Skyrim just likes to do that a lot.

Created a new pony to join the stable crew. Glad I did because she's been encountering bugs with the mod my last girl wasn't:5af6beedbc8d6_bandicam2018-05-1205-07-10-019.thumb.png.c36f81080a164ef816f9a53dd38e849e.png

Hello. Thanks for reviving this old gem. Can't wait to see your future plans for this mod.

Minor error you should be aware of: in Wyre Bash when building the patch it gives an error regarding this mod and I don't remember the original one giving this error. I made a caption of the error below.

image.png.4d00c430afaf09ea6c7623e1453f2320.png

All the best!

45 minutes ago, CrisKy144 said:

Hello. Thanks for reviving this old gem. Can't wait to see your future plans for this mod.

Minor error you should be aware of: in Wyre Bash when building the patch it gives an error regarding this mod and I don't remember the original one giving this error. I made a caption of the error below.

image.png.4d00c430afaf09ea6c7623e1453f2320.png

All the best!

I am aware of this bug, but unfortunately I have no idea what it means or how to fix it. It appears to be something to do with the "kicker" quest object or script, but its too vague for me to know what's wrong. Not to mention I didn't really change much about the kicker quest. Annoying, eh?

In other news based on my experiences in my current character playthrough I get the impression the more memory intensive your Skyrim mod setup is the more like the cart will go buggy on a reload (fly off into space, start tethering in a batshit glitchy manner that can get you killed by your on cart, etc). While my recent fix to spawn a fresh cart every time you dether helped a little, it doesn't seem to stop it altogether. So if your cart is constantly bugging out you might look into trimming your mod count down (damn 32 bit limitations...).

Let me guess? ZAP8? Nope, same with ZAP8.

sluts_boxtie_eff "Boxtie Enchantment" [MGEF:08004E73]
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #0 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284F5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #1 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284EB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #2 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284EC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #3 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284ED] < Error: Could not be resolved >
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #4 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284EE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #5 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284EF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #6 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284F0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #7 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #8 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284F2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #9 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284F3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #10 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [060284F4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

In other news based on my experiences in my current character playthrough I get the impression the more memory intensive your Skyrim mod setup is the more like the cart will go buggy on a reload (fly off into space, start tethering in a batshit glitchy manner that can get you killed by your on cart, etc). While my recent fix to spawn a fresh cart every time you dether helped a little, it doesn't seem to stop it altogether. So if your cart is constantly bugging out you might look into trimming your mod count down (damn 32 bit limitations...).

In my case I used the havok ini fix and the frame limit to "solve" it. (framerate is fixed on 60 fps) and added the line in the skyrim.ini under [HAVOK]

fMaxTime=0.0166 for 60fps

The cart is behaving much better. Maybe it's worth a try?

So a couple of ideas/ requests:

1. A buff that gives you something like 500-1000 health or stamina when pulling the cart (would probably need an mcm option) so that ones' pony does not die due to 2-4 forsworn or bandit arrows. The option could be labelled as something like "What type of pony are you" with the options being strong or fast thus letting you get through such areas as Kolskeggr mine without being one shot.

2. A way to get rid of blood on a character. Like equipping then instantly un-equipping an invisible armor set (Head, Chest, Hands and Feet)

Those were just a couple of ideas I had. Otherwise still a wonderful mod.

20180512013102_1.jpg

20180512013350_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but when I change the color of the pony gear (to red), only the boots and ears get changed, the cuffs and gloves remain black. 

I got lazy with the cuffs and didn't bother making custom colors for them (making custom colors tis a tedious process :classic_rolleyes:)

As for the gloves if you had them resized with bodyslide you have to make sure to check the BODY zap box or they won't use custom colors.

5 minutes ago, Agesly said:

For some reason, even after running FNIS and Bodyslide, I get T pose when riding the cart. (Maybe the pony boot's or yoke's animation didn't work for some reason)

Which mod manager are you using? There have been suggestions recently that Mod Organizer 2 causes T-pose problems with devious devices. I can't confirm it personally (as I use MO1, which doesn't cause the issue) but it's becoming a common theme now across the devious support threads.

41 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Which mod manager are you using? There have been suggestions recently that Mod Organizer 2 causes T-pose problems with devious devices. I can't confirm it personally (as I use MO1, which doesn't cause the issue) but it's becoming a common theme now across the devious support threads.

Yes, I am using MO2. Maybe it has something to do with FNIS being 32bits binary while MO2 is 64bits? (MO1 is 32bits)

Guess I will have to reinstall everything on MO1