On 4/25/2018 at 8:10 PM, MrEsturk said:
Spoiler
On 4/25/2018 at 1:53 PM, bitWolfy said:

I've asked this before, but didn't seem to get an answer.

I am experiencing an issue where only the carriage drivers in Markarth and Riften seem to be working properly. Every one else (I've tested Solitude, Whiterun, and Windhelm) get to the "Let me see what I've got" line, but then nothing happens. The spell scene where the gear is equipped and the cart is spawned simply does not trigger.

Any idea as to what might be causing this? I don't have any mods that affect the carriage drivers, so I am a bit at a loss, especially considering that two of them seem to be working just fine.

I haven't yet gotten to examining how the startup scene works (getting through one step at a at time :tongue:) so I'm not sure what might be causing it yet. There is currently a glitch however that if another NPC (such as your companion) is standing between you and the dispatcher at casting time the scene will simply stop. I have a couple ideas how to work around this, but haven't gotten that far into development yet.

So, I've had a couple hours free this weekend to troubleshoot my problem properly. It turns out that I was experiencing not one, not two, but three separate problems.

First of all, Sanguine's Debauchery Plus somehow managed to break the scene. I'm not too surprised, to be honest - that was my prime suspect. However, the problem itself might have something to do with SD+ itself rather than this mod. A proper uninstallation through MCM followed by save cleaning and a reinstallation seems to have fixed everything here.

Second, xaz Prison Overhaul completely broke the scene unless placed above the SLUTS.esp in the load order. No idea why, I don't think that these two mods affect each other at all. Maybe, the "anyone can arrest you" function is acting up or something?

Lastly, the strangest issue happens with the Thieves Guild for the Good Guys mod. As it turns out, it adds a keyword to a LCTN record corresponding to each of the major cities, a quest breaks without it. However, if it is placed after the SLUTS esp in the load order, the hauling startup scene breaks. What's doubly weird is that I was under the impression that most subrecords there should be merging during runtime. Why this is stopping the scene is beyond me.

I have ran into a problem once yesterday and I haven't had the problem since so far. The problem I had was that I got attacked, lost the cart so I go to the mcm menu and choose force cart return. I did the forced cart return and yet no matter what the cart never returned to me and I was forced to reload to an earlier save, a save I made before talking to dispatcher and getting tied up. I don't have the problem now so far since everything seems to be working now

12 hours ago, bitWolfy said:

So, I've had a couple hours free this weekend to troubleshoot my problem properly. It turns out that I was experiencing not one, not two, but three separate problems.

First of all, Sanguine's Debauchery Plus somehow managed to break the scene. I'm not too surprised, to be honest - that was my prime suspect. However, the problem itself might have something to do with SD+ itself rather than this mod. A proper uninstallation through MCM followed by save cleaning and a reinstallation seems to have fixed everything here.

Second, xaz Prison Overhaul completely broke the scene unless placed above the SLUTS.esp in the load order. No idea why, I don't think that these two mods affect each other at all. Maybe, the "anyone can arrest you" function is acting up or something?

Lastly, the strangest issue happens with the Thieves Guild for the Good Guys mod. As it turns out, it adds a keyword to a LCTN record corresponding to each of the major cities, a quest breaks without it. However, if it is placed after the SLUTS esp in the load order, the hauling startup scene breaks. What's doubly weird is that I was under the impression that most subrecords there should be merging during runtime. Why this is stopping the scene is beyond me.

Subrecords do NOT merge.  Last record update wins, all previous record updates are lost entirely is how the game works.

There's a utility called Mator Smash which you can use to create a "smashed" patch that tries to reconcile and merge those updates.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90987/?

22 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Subrecords do NOT merge.  Last record update wins, all previous record updates are lost entirely is how the game works.

There's a utility called Mator Smash which you can use to create a "smashed" patch that tries to reconcile and merge those updates.

Pretty much - I tried Mator Smash out of curiosity and it merges a *lot* of otherwise unmerged changes.  I opted not to actually use the patch it created since I'm happy with my current load order and overwrites (if it ain't broke don't fix it) and not every change it made seemed to make 100% sense.  However, it may be just what is needed to resolve conflicts like this without actually making a manual compatibility patch.

Hey, it's great to see someone pick this mod up again after all these years. Worth noting, on the download page you have the wrong skeleton listed as a requirement. Maximum Skeleton won't do, SLUTS NEEDS XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended for the bones that connect the player to the cart.

The mod is looking great, though. Love the new colors, the overtime pay, and the secret reward. Now we just need someone to pick Quick As You Like back up!

6 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

I thought so as well. Apparently, according to Arthmoor himself, there are exceptions. Location record is one of them.

And yes, I know what Mator Smash is, and I know enough not to need it. Auto-generated patches are almost always a gigantic mess with a heavy load order.

1 hour ago, bitWolfy said:

I thought so as well. Apparently, according to Arthmoor himself, there are exceptions. Location record is one of them.

And yes, I know what Mator Smash it, and I know enough not to need it. Auto-generated patches are almost always a gigantic mess with a heavy load order.

What?  Inconsistent handling of records by Betheda?  Surely not!  (LOL).

15 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

What?  Inconsistent handling of records by Betheda?  Surely not!  (LOL).

I know, right? At this point, I shouldn't be surprised by stuff like this, but somehow I still am. Consistency is generally not Bethesda's strong suit.

Either way, my issue seems to have been pretty much resolved. I'll write off the location record thing as general Skyrim weirdness and try to work around it.

Weird problem.  On the third leg of a trip, the receiving dispatcher gives the "Oh you're one of ours" line and then does nothing.  I had no problem turning in the first two jobs but suddenly its failing.  I saved right before I tried, so I quit the game and tried again and then quit the game to make a small Papyrus log, in case it helps.  Papyrus.0.log 

18 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Weird problem.  On the third leg of a trip, the receiving dispatcher gives the "Oh you're one of ours" line and then does nothing.  I had no problem turning in the first two jobs but suddenly its failing.  I saved right before I tried, so I quit the game and tried again and then quit the game to make a small Papyrus log, in case it helps.  Papyrus.0.log 

Here, put this file in your /data/scripts folder. See if that fixes it. If it does I guess I have to reupload the mod:

SF_sluts_mission_scenes_mode_0802D37F.pex

24 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

No change.  Here's the log after I put it there and tried again:  Papyrus.0.log

Come to think of it I had that problem once before. Try getting as close as possible to him, then keep bugging him over and over. That fixed it for me. I really wish Skyrim would stop doing this crap.

When I reloaded a save, the cart was "attached" to me, but actually about 20 feet away.  That is to say, the cart followed me around, but fixed at that distance.  When I got to the end point, the receiver said the cart was missing and wouldn't take the delivery.  Forced cart return didn't work, presumably because the cart was already attached.  In the end I could only resolve the issue by waiting to get raped, which detached the cart, allowing me to reattach correctly and hand in the mission.

4 hours ago, Ytheria said:

When I reloaded a save, the cart was "attached" to me, but actually about 20 feet away.  That is to say, the cart followed me around, but fixed at that distance.  When I got to the end point, the receiver said the cart was missing and wouldn't take the delivery.  Forced cart return didn't work, presumably because the cart was already attached.  In the end I could only resolve the issue by waiting to get raped, which detached the cart, allowing me to reattach correctly and hand in the mission.

Shift E will detach the cart allowing you to go to it and reattach.

So does anyone know how frostfall detects if your dressed warm? Does it check specifically for the bodyslots used, or does it function off Wornkeywords (ClothingBody, ArmorClothing, etc)?

For the next update I'll be adding the needs/hypothermia support, as well as the "share a drink" humilation option. There was something else minor, but can't remember at the moment. My job was pretty insane the last few days, so haven't had any time to work on the mod (I really need to stop being lazy and search for a better job :tongue:)

On 5/8/2018 at 12:41 AM, bitWolfy said:

I actually fixed the main glitch that was causing the dispatchers not to cast the spell if obstructed. DocClox forgot to uncheck the "use line of sight" option in the spell cast package. As of 1.09 the dispatcher will cast his spell no matter how many idiot NPCs are standing in the way.

19 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

So does anyone know how frostfall detects if your dressed warm? Does it check specifically for the bodyslots used, or does it function off Wornkeywords (ClothingBody, ArmorClothing, etc)?

it's a keyword Frostfall adds iirc.

20 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Come to think of it I had that problem once before. Try getting as close as possible to him, then keep bugging him over and over. That fixed it for me. I really wish Skyrim would stop doing this crap.

I tried half a dozen times to no avail. Then I remembered that I had fled a dragon not long ago and my follower was still back there fighting it, so I teleported him to me (I use EFF) and triggered Defeat's Disengage power so we'd be out of combat.  Then I tried turning it in again and it worked.

I'm seeing this error on ver. 1.0.9:

Spoiler

[05/09/2018 - 06:45:04PM] Error: Array index 4 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [sluts_mission_scenes (6B002DED)].sluts_mission_scenes_sc.on_sex_end() - "sluts_mission_scenes_sc.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [sluts_mission_scenes (6B002DED)].sluts_mission_scenes_sc.on_sex_end() - "sluts_mission_scenes_sc.psc" Line ?
stack:
[05/09/2018 - 06:46:18PM] Error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
stack:
stack:
[05/09/2018 - 06:46:18PM] Error: Array index 3 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
stack:
stack:
[05/09/2018 - 06:46:18PM] Error: Array index 4 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
stack:
stack:

9 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I tried half a dozen times to no avail. Then I remembered that I had fled a dragon not long ago and my follower was still back there fighting it, so I teleported him to me (I use EFF) and triggered Defeat's Disengage power so we'd be out of combat.  Then I tried turning it in again and it worked.

Had the same Problem.  I could talk to the dispatcher after getting my follower an me out of Battle. Most Dragons my Follower can handle, but this was a reverend Dragon, so no chance there. Bloody shout killed me every time. Was able to sneak around it after several tries and get to the dispatcher with my follower.

As it seems you cant be engaged in a fight if you want to talk to the dispatcher. All thinks considered that seems to be ok. After all the dispatcher might have other thinks to do in a dragon attack then freeing you of your load.