Just some more random thoughts... 

Is there anyway for the SLUTS girl to earn experience from all of the roadkill she produces each run?

Could there be a plug-in for live-another-life for a start as a slave SLUTS girl? Perhaps with the ability to buy herself out of slavery but with some permanent nudity enforcing device or livery tattoos. 

41 minutes ago, acturia said:

Could there be a plug-in for live-another-life for a start as a slave SLUTS girl? Perhaps with the ability to buy herself out of slavery but with some permanent nudity enforcing device or livery tattoos. 

Ask Content Cunsumer. Maybe he puts it into his collection of Alternate Start scenarios.

But there's already a possibility that's up to RNG via Simple Slavery. Or you only check SLUTS in SSlv and have it a definitive outcome.

27 minutes ago, CGi said:

Ask Content Cunsumer. Maybe he puts it into his collection of Alternate Start scenarios.

But there's already a possibility that's up to RNG via Simple Slavery. Or you only check SLUTS in SSlv and have it a definitive outcome.

yep that's one way I've used Simple slavery to go straight into Sluts redux a few times and you will automatically have a debt to pay off if you do that.

After setting the MCM settings to default, I dl'd v1.1 and installed it, replacing 1.091.

I opened the MCM to change my settings. Did you remove some things from the MCM or is this a bug? The Livery Tattoos and Simple Slavery submenus showed no change. The Debug submenu has a 4th option Essential When Carting Hack. Good so far, but what happened to the options about cart pilfering? I have neither the new pilfer submenu nor the previous Spontaneous Failure Chance options in the Customize submenu.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

After setting the MCM settings to default, I dl'd v1.1 and installed it, replacing 1.091.

I opened the MCM to change my settings. Did you remove some things from the MCM or is this a bug? The Livery Tattoos and Simple Slavery submenus showed no change. The Debug submenu has a 4th option Essential When Carting Hack. Good so far, but what happened to the options about cart pilfering? I have neither the new pilfer submenu nor the previous Spontaneous Failure Chance options in the Customize submenu.

Thank you.

There should be a "consequences" menu that contains all those features.

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

There should be a "consequences" menu that contains all those features.

It's not there. I even ran 'setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1' in the unlikely event it would somehow catch something.

I checked the archive. I don't know if this means anything to you or not, but the sluts_mcm.pex was modified 05-19-2018 04:24 and the sluts_mcm.psc was modified 05-18-2018 23:28

2 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

It's not there. I even ran 'setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1' in the unlikely event it would somehow catch something.

I checked the archive. I don't know if this means anything to you or not, but the sluts_mcm.pex was modified 05-19-2018 04:24 and the sluts_mcm.psc was modified 05-18-2018 23:28

That's really odd. Everything seems to be working on my end and from the looks of it your MCM files are up to date (sluts_mcm.psc is just the uncompiled script and the 5-18-2018 is the most recent one, I just happened to recomplie it later just to make sure it was the most up to date).

You might be stuck having to make a clean save. Sorry about that :frown:

25 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Please considering making the essential status choosable/disable-able with option in MCM. Personally I despise essential and avoid it as much as possible, it ruined an excellent playthrough I had once and nothing annoys me more than not dying when I should die.

It already is toggleable in the MCM debug menu.

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

Please considering making the essential status choosable/disable-able with option in MCM. Personally I despise essential and avoid it as much as possible, it ruined an excellent playthrough I had once and nothing annoys me more than not dying when I should die.

It is already toggleable 

Finally, got to try the mod out.

The idea to make this a way to pay for your crimes is genius because it's very replayable.

I think POP will disappear from my load order now because while I think it's awesome it's reputability is boring.

Thank you for finishing off DocCloxs mod :).

So I was poking around the scripts a bit, because I noticed (in a log someone posted elsewhere) that sluts checks for CFTO.esp. I got a bit curious of why it would do that if it doesn't work together. 

I found the script and noticed that it is adding the drivers for the main holds to the sluts drivers faction. However all the dialogue and quest logic seems to be looking a formlist instead. So it seems like all that would be needed is to have the cfto check also add them to the formlist, and it should in theory work.

I know people want carts with multiple girls and to see other carts around. Was thinking it might just be a static thing but would at least add to the thematics if the hold static horse carts with the dispatchers changed the standing horse to 2 or 3 girls standing in place. They don't have to move around, just play their idles waiting in place. The new DD Beta ponygirl idles are really good too for this. 

wow is this mod buggy...

i need about 30 reloads until i get it to function as intended one time.....

usually i get the cart and after being put into gear, the questgiver/carriagedriver gets back on his carriage and then i have to stand there frozen with the cart and the gear until i reload....

On 5/20/2018 at 12:20 AM, vyseari said:

The Shout like a Virgin Mod by VirginMarie also contains a cart mechanic and also has riders on it as well. Perhaps if you are interest you could shoot her a line on how she did it and made it more stable. If not, no worries just a suggestion in case you were not aware of it. Either way keep up the great work< looking forward to more quests!

I second this. Honestly, i didn't try this mod because what kept me away from using the original was the buggy cart, which you say didn't change.^^ I think VirginMarie has another cart, no idea if she found a better resource or made it on her own, asking her for that cart & advice to make the cart stable would be great, even without a rider.