1 hour ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Does AAF handle strapons?  Whenever I initiate F/F sex through SEU nothing happens.  So I used the wizard to set up Simone with Nora and at the end it said no valid positions for f.  I then realized that Leito has no actual female-female animations, Fourplay equips a strapon and assigns one female to the male position.

Next question: Pregnancy.  There doesn't seem to be any orgasm event (that I can see).  Is it sending an event so mods like Fourplay Pregnancy Enhanced will "know" there has been an exchange of bodily fluids.

I'm glad you're working on this, Fourplay's animation loading development has seemed stalled for a long time.

Hello and thank you!

Nothing happens for F/F calls because, as you note, there are no F/F animations available. The system is very flexible. So, there are many ways to address that:

A) Remove the "gender" attributes in an animation packs animation data xml. When there is no gender attribute, the system treats it like a wildcard allowing any gender to be in that animation. Even doing this to one MF animation in a pack will give you at least one animation to run for when FF scenes are called.

B) You could make a copy of an animation packs animation data and position data xml and name them for example "XYZ_FFanimationData.xml" and "XYZ_FFpositionData.xml". Then remove the animations you don't want for FF and change the genders to all "F". You will also need to adjust the animation titles so that they don't conflict with the MF ones. Maybe just add "FF" to all them. Then, adjust the new position xml so that it is pointing to the renamed FF animations.

C) Make/install an animation pack with dedicated FF animations.

I know some of these options probably sound super complicated typed up in a paragraph like this. But, I think most modders, once looking at the files can understand and work with it. And I can try to answer questions, give walk-throughs as needed for anyone ready to make their animations/mods compatible with AAF.

For strap-ons, the equipmentSet system might allow for this already as-is. I'll need to look at it with that in mind to see if any adjustments are needed. equipmentSet allows modders to define a set of body slots to unequip or equip as well as specific equipment to add or remove at the beginning and end of animation. And the new version of AAF that I may post today adds a condition element to that. In other words, it can apply equipment changes IF certain qualities are met (like is the actor male or female). So, an "addStrapOnIfNeeded" equipmentSet can be made and assigned to positions where it makes sense. But, these are capabilities that someone has to apply. I'm happy to help with learning how to do the AAF part of it. But, someone has to have the idea, make and package up a strap-on object in CK, have or know which animations they want to apply it to, etc.

There is not currently a visible orgasm event. I eventually want to look into the possibility of something for this that would allow equipping a static animation object at a timed moment. So, this would allow for something similar to what we had in Sexlab for this.

That said, the system does send out events that are then mapped to the same fourplay events by the proxy. The data it sends out should be the same with a few caveats. For one, four_play sends out idles. AAF also does this. But, if a dependent mod is designed to only look for the idles that were in four_play, it is probably going to be thrown off if/when there are new animations being sent out. Second, there is one variable that I just spoofed for now (always sends out "5"). I think it is called "index"? Similarly, this number appears to be tied to having a hard-coded set of animations to choose from. So, it is kind of a doomed thing for any expandable animation system. But, I was planning on adding an index attribute and passing that along for any four_play animation packs. The pregnancy mods might do something like look for indexes in a certain range. So, wanting to find ways to stay more compatible.

1 hour ago, rufgt said:

Weirdly, I went back and enabled almost all of my mods and every time I started the animations, it worked. I have no idea how, but all I did was start with the mods I needed and downloaded around 10 each time after testing it out in-game. I did what you said to do in the settings, but all it did was keep the clothing equipped, but the animations still worked. Hell, I even installed mods that I had disabled before I started running into problems. I'm sorry for all this trouble. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me figure this out. It still doesn't make sense to me, though. Like, why didn't it work in the first place even with a new save?

Are you saying that it always works now when the clothing doesn't unequip? Or, are you saying that it always works now, even when it does the unequip?

With the number of mods you are running, there are so many things that could cause issues like this. One or some of them could be doing taxing things at certain moments. The additional workload could cause AAF locking or equipping to fail. But, only at certain times. Or, even only after a certain amount of gameplay has happened and data accumulated in those mods. AAF stays within its own scripts and flash most of the time. So, it should be very compatible. But, stability is different than compatibility. And there could be things about AAF that can be adjusted to make it less likely to fail. Just hard to pin down what those things are exactly...

41 minutes ago, JThor15 said:

Hey I have no issues or anything. I just wanted to let you know how amazing you are for putting a lot of time into something for everybody's enjoyment. The work is very appreciated.

Thank you! I enjoy most of the coding (except for the Papyrus part :smiley: ). I just hope that there are some content modders and animators that want to use it. I can help walk through everything.

7 minutes ago, ignotum_virum said:

Not work with create-in-game npc. Tried through 4Pproxy, wizard, QuickScene. Easy way to check through console - player.placeatme <base id>

Can you give some more specifics? How was this NPC created? With a specific mod?

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Can you give some more specifics? How was this NPC created? With a specific mod?

Just Business

Also created through the console

Function PlayerSlaveSex(Actor akSlave)
	Actor PlayerRef = Game.GetPlayer()
	If (akSlave.GetValue(JBIsSubmissive) < 100) && (JBSlaveCollection.Find(akSlave) > -1)
		akSlave.SetValue(JBIsSubmissive, akSlave.GetValue(JBIsSubmissive)+0.3)
	EndIf
	AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000F99, "AAF.esp") as AAF:AAF_API
	Actor[] actors = new Actor[2]
	actors[0] = PlayerRef
	actors[1] = akSlave

AAF_API.QuickScene(actors, sexDuration, false)
	;four_play:Main.GetAPI().four_play(PlayerRef, akSlave, false ,akSlave, sexDuration)
EndFunction

Should this function work? Is called from the dialog

I changed the [M] to [F] in one Cowgirl animation, figured it would work pretty good as a grinding type animation.  The good new is SEU launched it between two females as intended.  Unfortunately the female on top in addition to her normal animation movement was also jittering forward and backwards a short distance fairly rapidly, don't normally see that when animations play.  The second not so good thing is Leito has sounds associated with his animation files, so one of the females was making male sounds:classic_blush:

The good news is the alignment looked really good when the animation played both characters where placed where they should be.  This is with v17 of AAF.

3 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

Just Business

Also created through the console

Function PlayerSlaveSex(Actor akSlave)
	Actor PlayerRef = Game.GetPlayer()
	If (akSlave.GetValue(JBIsSubmissive) < 100) && (JBSlaveCollection.Find(akSlave) > -1)
		akSlave.SetValue(JBIsSubmissive, akSlave.GetValue(JBIsSubmissive)+0.3)
	EndIf
	AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000F99, "AAF.esp") as AAF:AAF_API
	Actor[] actors = new Actor[2]
	actors[0] = PlayerRef
	actors[1] = akSlave

AAF_API.QuickScene(actors, sexDuration, false)
	;four_play:Main.GetAPI().four_play(PlayerRef, akSlave, false ,akSlave, sexDuration)
EndFunction

Should this function work? Is called from the dialog

Yes. I don't see anything wrong with that code. I think it should work. Though, are the characters both female? If so, it wouldn't do anything because there are no FF animations in Leito's pack. And I'm assuming that you have installed Leito's pack?

Can I use the version of Just Business you linked to to test and fix on my side? Or, can you send me a version with this code along with how to get into a situation where it gets used?

39 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

I changed the [M] to [F] in one Cowgirl animation, figured it would work pretty good as a grinding type animation.  The good new is SEU launched it between two females as intended.  Unfortunately the female on top in addition to her normal animation movement was also jittering forward and backwards a short distance fairly rapidly, don't normally see that when animations play.  The second not so good thing is Leito has sounds associated with his animation files, so one of the females was making male sounds:classic_blush:

The good news is the alignment looked really good when the animation played both characters where placed where they should be.  This is with v17 of AAF.

Thank you for the info. Did you get the jittering more than once? I've seen that happen a few times when the animation causes the actor to clip through some objects. But, I haven't seen it happen every time except for on furniture animations (still working on that).

Not sure if I can do much about the sounds. It seems like that would also have to happen when they are run through fourplay, or no?

AAF will eventually have a sound system based on what is happening in animations. Ie. tracking speed and impact to determine what expressions/sounds to run. But, it will still be up to animators to turn that feature on/off if they prefer to use their own animation triggered sounds.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you for the info. Did you get the jittering more than once? I've seen that happen a few times when the animation causes the actor to clip through some objects. But, I haven't seen it happen every time except for on furniture animations (still working on that).

Not sure if I can do much about the sounds. It seems like that would also have to happen when they are run through fourplay, or no?

AAF will eventually have a sound system based on what is happening in animations. Ie. tracking speed and impact to determine what expressions/sounds to run. But, it will still be up to animators to turn that feature on/off if they prefer to use their own animation triggered sounds.

I've gotten the jittering on 3 animations in a row now.  The first time was on the asphalt at Starlight Drive Inn, didn't see any obstructions . One was a male/female act.  I started a new game and got the same on the only animation it's played so far.  Only thing they  all have in common is I upgraded to V 17 at the same time I changed the one cowgirl animation.  Edit:  It's always the player character that jitters, whether she is on the top or bottom in the animation.

Fourplay plays gender appropriate sounds when it assigns a female to the male position. I think they are using the same sound files as Leito, but they are suppressing the sound files attached to the animations.  They are both just voice snippets taken from Fallout 4 itself.  You would have to ask somebody who actually knows how they do that, all I know is what I've read in the 4play development threads.

edit2: Did a little experiment and re-installed v15, went and found a victim (er, I mean partner) and had sex.  Nora had no jittering, but alignment wasn't very good.  So it seems like there is something about V17 that my system doesn't like for female character, because the jitter is there every time now, but the alignment is very good, so if we can keep the alignment and lose the jitters it would look great.

Edit3: Good news I think.  I re-installed v17.  Then I rebuilt my body using the Cbbe Physics base instead of the better body physics base I had been using.  Had sex and it was very much improved.  At times I could see just a trace of jitter, but overall it looked very good and the alignment was excellent.  So I think there may be some negative interactions with body physics settings, the more jiggle you have the worse the jitter.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

I've had this problem before. In my case, the jittering only seems to happen if your player character is a female, but it works flawlessly when you start the animations as a male. Do you plan on adding a lip sync feature to this mod later on? I saw a mod on the Nexus page that contains all of the voice files for characters in the game. It lets you export the sound and the lip sync file, but I wouldn't know how to get those to work. Man, I wish I could help modders out sometimes, but I don't know squat about modding, nor do I know where to begin...

By the way, is there a way to turn off the breathing sound? I try exiting the game and loading up the save, but it keeps playing. I'm guessing it's because of the four_play.esp

2 hours ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Edit3: Good news I think.  I re-installed v17.  Then I rebuilt my body using the Cbbe Physics base instead of the better body physics base I had been using.  Had sex and it was very much improved.  At times I could see just a trace of jitter, but overall it looked very good and the alignment was excellent.  So I think there may be some negative interactions with body physics settings, the more jiggle you have the worse the jitter.

That makes sense and is good to know. Adding additional physics to the body is probably the culprit unfortunately.

jaam is taking a look at a locking solution that could fix both issues. I actually had it working for a while. But, then after the last game update it stopped working. So, I've been trying alternatives ever since. Fingers crossed that jaam can make an adjustment to flycam that fixes it.

2 hours ago, rufgt said:

I've had this problem before. In my case, the jittering only seems to happen if your player character is a female, but it works flawlessly when you start the animations as a male. Do you plan on adding a lip sync feature to this mod later on? I saw a mod on the Nexus page that contains all of the voice files for characters in the game. It lets you export the sound and the lip sync file, but I wouldn't know how to get those to work. Man, I wish I could help modders out sometimes, but I don't know squat about modding, nor do I know where to begin...

By the way, is there a way to turn off the breathing sound? I try exiting the game and loading up the save, but it keeps playing. I'm guessing it's because of the four_play.esp

My understanding is that there is a way to have creationkit render lip files. My plan on that is to eventually have a config file that can catalogue phrases that others create in their plugins and those can get played during animations.

I think that the breathing sound comes from Leito's pack. The proxy version of four_play.esp has almost nothing in it. It's just a replacement script that routes commands to AAF. I don't notice that because I almost always develop with the sound off.

I read about gender editing to make FF animation a possibility but to simplify that, it is possible to add a un-gendered tag? "M"/"F"/"U". I think some animation don't need repositioning. It's just a suggestion.

I take this opportunity to ask if AFF (& AAF proxy) will be compatible with non humans.

Your amount of work is impressive.

7 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

I read about gender editing to make FF animation a possibility but to simplify that, it is possible to add a un-gendered tag? "M"/"F"/"U". I think some animation don't need repositioning. It's just a suggestion.

I take this opportunity to ask if AFF (& AAF proxy) will be compatible with non humans.

Your amount of work is impressive.

Thank you Polistiro!

There already is a way to ungender the animations. Just remove the gender attribute entirely and it treats it as ungendered. You could remove all gender attributes in an entire pack and it would then allow playing any gender in any position for all animations.

And yes. AAF will include support for other races. Technically, it is already in there. You just need to add new races to the actorType xml along with their correct formID. But, I have not tested doing this at all. So, there is probably some troubleshooting that needs to happen there. Will get to it.

Ok, i simply removed both actors genders in leito xml (2 days ago ^^) ...rashly... Now i seen my error...

16 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Are you saying that it always works now when the clothing doesn't unequip? Or, are you saying that it always works now, even when it does the unequip?

In my case with autonomy (both versions) no changes, nothing happens. It's not important for me, i use this mod to test new animations.

Unfortunately I spoke too soon on the relation between physics and "jittering".  The surface you are on seems to have a bigger effect.  On a perfectly flat slab of concrete the animation is very good, but on other surfaces even a non-physics female player will jitter.  Doesn't seem to matter which position she occupies.  Can't tell if proximity to objects has an effect, Fallout 4 has surprisingly few uncluttered places to have sex in.  The follow command in SEU doesn't seem to function, NPC's will agree to follow you but just go back to whatever movement package they were using when you talked to them.

7 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Ok, i simply removed both actors genders in leito xml (2 days ago ^^) ...rashly... Now i seen my error...

In my case with autonomy (both versions) no changes, nothing happens. It's not important for me, i use this mod to test new animations.

Trying to understand. Autonomy does not work due to a gender issue? Or, it just doesn't work regardless?

7 hours ago, Campbell said:

Is there a setting to disable the automatic switch to tfc mode? Just like with fourplay the tfc camera can't move vertically for some reason, i find it's better to just switch to a modified camera preset using the Custom Camera mod

Here's ungendered leito xml if anyone needs it Leito_animationData.xml

Thank you.

There is not a setting to disable tfc currently. But, I will look into adding one. I'm just not sure that player scenes would be watchable without tfc. You'd be locked into 3rd person view and have very limited camera control...

Will look into that camera mod when I can.

2 hours ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Unfortunately I spoke too soon on the relation between physics and "jittering".  The surface you are on seems to have a bigger effect.  On a perfectly flat slab of concrete the animation is very good, but on other surfaces even a non-physics female player will jitter.  Doesn't seem to matter which position she occupies.  Can't tell if proximity to objects has an effect, Fallout 4 has surprisingly few uncluttered places to have sex in.  The follow command in SEU doesn't seem to function, NPC's will agree to follow you but just go back to whatever movement package they were using when you talked to them.

Yes. I have seen it happen in some areas. But, then, it is fine in the same area just slightly moved. If it happens more often than once every 20+ animations, I think there must be some additional factor. Maybe certain equipment? Hairstyles with physics?

Hopefully, some progress can be made on this other alignment strategy that should fix it all.

1 hour ago, Polistiro said:

i seen this effect only one time, a npc was stuck behind a bed/ through a wall. Probably due to collision. I keep thinking that using furnitures (like craftable invisible rugs) was the simplest way to avoid this kind of issues.

The system does use invisible rugs. Thats how it keeps the NPC actors in alignment. But, there is a problem using invisible rugs on the player and being able to go into flycam mode after the last game update. Hopefully, some adjustments can be made and that can be made to work again.

18 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Trying to understand. Autonomy does not work due to a gender issue? Or, it just doesn't work regardless?

Regardless. It doesn't work at all with proxy

When i tell about collision problem it was with autonomy without AAF proxy (in response of Sagebrush61). The NPC was stucked by the bed and collision pushed her between bed and the wall.

The bedroom was too narrow, it's the only reason i think.

17 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Yes. I don't see anything wrong with that code. I think it should work. Though, are the characters both female? If so, it wouldn't do anything because there are no FF animations in Leito's pack. And I'm assuming that you have installed Leito's pack?

Can I use the version of Just Business you linked to to test and fix on my side? Or, can you send me a version with this code along with how to get into a situation where it gets used?

Version for test. Plus save. The scene is called through a dialog - "To teach you obedience..." Thanks.

Just Business_AAF_test.rar

4 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

When i tell about collision problem it was with autonomy without AAF proxy (in response of Sagebrush61). The NPC was stucked by the bed and collision pushed her between bed and the wall.

Aha. Thank you. I will test and try to fix.

1 minute ago, ignotum_virum said:

Version for test. Plus save. The scene is called through a dialog - "To teach you obedience..." Thanks.

Just Business_AAF_test.rar

Thank you! I will work on this.

53 minutes ago, ignotum_virum said:

Yes, everything works.

Version for fp, can be checked: for_fp_plus_patch.rar

Fixed it. (Will post updated build in a few minutes.)

It was a tricky one. I had to seek help from a modding jedi master. From there, it took re-writing code on about 30+ functions. BUT, it actually made the code better and uses an improved way to reference actors now.

Thank you for reporting the issue and packaging those files. That made it very easy to work on.

13 hours ago, Polistiro said:

There is a good chance that the fix I just posted for Just Business will also fix Autonomy. Can you please test again and let me know if it's still not working?

4 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Can you please test again and let me know if it's still not working?

Sadly no evolution with v19. I made lot of tests but no strip / animation just quest marker on NPC but i think this quest marker work better because it is refreshed on new NPC faster.

Once proxy is activated there is no animation.