6 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Thanks will try, also forplay and forplay comminity patch needs to be turned off when using this new framework right ??

When i press home key nothing happens, is there a way i can check if AFF is correctly initialized ??

Also btw what is the best load order for AAF ??

Crap i think i know why it is not working my game version is still 1.94 and it seem after debug mode is on i get all sorts of error like my f4SE is out of date, LLPF is also older version and no animation pack is installed even thoughj i currently have leito 1.4 installed. Can your mod not work with current game 1.94 ?? the reson why i am still on this version is because some mods i use will never be updated

So it looks like i will be back to older forplay version. :frown:

I have not tested AAF with Four Play and the patch running at the same time (will do so for the sake of completeness). But, if you're using the proxy, then there should be no reason to have Four Play or the FP Patch installed. They might interfere with things.

I don't think that load order should really matter for the main AAF plugin. The proxy and other add-ons need to be ordered so that they don't get over-written (or so that they over-write the correct files).

When AAF correctly initializes, loading text will appear briefly in the debug area (white text on left side of screen). There could be some contexts where Fallout hides that overlay and it happens invisibly like when starting a brand new game and its playing intro videos, etc. If that text freezes and stays on screen even though debug mode is off, it will almost always mean that something is broken in one of the xml files. If you don't see that loading text at all, the next step is to turn on debug mode to see if you can see it then.

If you still don't see the debug screen after turning debug mode on, something is so off that the mod isn't even loading.

Those version errors. Did you only see them in the debug window? Unless you turned off popup errors in the settings, you should see all of those as pop-up messages also.

I have heard from others that its not working on 1.94. I would like to investigate why exactly to see if maybe there is a fix. But, for now, I'm going to add that note to the docs so that people know.

1 hour ago, bc733 said:

Yeah, AAF won't do anything with version 1.94. You'll have to update.

I'd like to figure out why exactly. AAF needs LLFP and F4SE. But, at least the menu should work with F4SE only. And that should be available with all features needed in 1.94.

Is it possible that the 1.94 versions that people are using have something modified that make F4SE not quite work right?

53 minutes ago, DeathtoSlaanesh said:

i still don't understand how to install 4p_proxy. Should i overwrite it to FP community patch?

You don't need to overwrite the patch. Just don't install FP or the FP patch. Install the proxy only. I will update the docs to be more clear.

On 4/16/2018 at 4:15 AM, anghelos92 said:

Hello Dagobaking, simplest way to start sex is to activate EIM interface (pressing the button you chose when first loading the mod) then start dialogue with a non named (non unique) character, select sexual topics and select paid sex, if you have 200 caps you should start the sex. I am looking forward to add full compatibility with your mod, I am ready to discard the four play functions and events since my mod use them from an unified position, so I need to change just a single script. This, of course, when your functions parameters and events will be final and when Leito will add also non human animations to your framework.

The fact that the wear number in my mod grows is independent from the 4P as it is modified by a finction that later calls the 4P animation, so if 4P doesn't work, the wear system works nonetheless. Lust system, instead, is dependent on animation over event so if that doesn't reset to zero after sex then my mod doesn't catch the animation over event from 4P, hope this helps in your tests

Oops, sorry for the late reply but yes, you need to press the EIM button (mod defined). Usually it is R-ALT (meaning the Alt key on the right of the keyboard).

I just tested again with AAF 22 and the new Proxy, still not initiating. No hurry, but I'll try to test when I can if you have a new version up. 

It looks like my character is becoming invulnerable to damage after sex.  Eating something doesn't replace lost hit points and taking Radaway doesn't remove rads.  First noticed it after fighting the deathclaw in Concord.  After being body slammed multiple times and beating the deathclaw to death with a tire Iron I was amazed to have taken no damage  at all. When I took a radaway it was consumed but didn't remove rads.  Reloading earlier saves and taking radaway shows it stopped working after the first time PC had sex.  New game started, same results.  This is with v22 and the Proxy version 6.  Sex was started through Sex em up.  One possibility is other mods which notice "nudity" are firing a command to start a conversation about nudity while the sex animation is still running, as soon as the animation stops running they are force greeting the player while the breath sounds of Leito's animation is still running.  This has happened with both Sexual Harassment and RSE.  If the player is being made invulnerable somehow during animation it doesn't seem like it's always being removed cleanly.

1 hour ago, novasatori said:

Oops, sorry for the late reply but yes, you need to press the EIM button (mod defined). Usually it is R-ALT (meaning the Alt key on the right of the keyboard).

I just tested again with AAF 22 and the new Proxy, still not initiating. No hurry, but I'll try to test when I can if you have a new version up. 

Thank you. I will test this.

I am going through alternating phases between mod conflict fixing and adding new features. If I only do the mod fixing I will become sad and demotivated. :smile:

1 hour ago, Sagebrush61 said:

It looks like my character is becoming invulnerable to damage after sex.  Eating something doesn't replace lost hit points and taking Radaway doesn't remove rads.  First noticed it after fighting the deathclaw in Concord.  After being body slammed multiple times and beating the deathclaw to death with a tire Iron I was amazed to have taken no damage  at all. When I took a radaway it was consumed but didn't remove rads.  Reloading earlier saves and taking radaway shows it stopped working after the first time PC had sex.  New game started, same results.  This is with v22 and the Proxy version 6.  Sex was started through Sex em up.  One possibility is other mods which notice "nudity" are firing a command to start a conversation about nudity while the sex animation is still running, as soon as the animation stops running they are force greeting the player while the breath sounds of Leito's animation is still running.  This has happened with both Sexual Harassment and RSE.  If the player is being made invulnerable somehow during animation it doesn't seem like it's always being removed cleanly.

Thank you for pointing this out.

I don't think that there is anything in AAF that causes invulnerability directly. The closest possibility would be some flag in the walk packages. But, those are stopped by the same code that unlocks the actor to walk around again. So, that should be done in the case you describe.

Can you try running AAF from an earlier save with other 4P mods and the proxy uninstalled. Then see if you are still invulnerable after starting a scene through the wizard? That should tell us if its being caused by an outside mod (unless it happens to be something in Leito's pack?).

Ok, I disabled all Fourplay Mods and the Proxy.  Found a Trader kind of straight west of Vault 111.  Had sex using the wizard.  The animation kept playing longer than expected so I used the end key to end it.  He then did a force greet asking if I wanted to buy anything.  Afterwards I tried using a radaway and it didn't remove any rads.  Then I went looking for a fight, found some raiders and although they showed as hostile they wouldn't fight me, it's like their AI was turned off.  I'll see if I can find someone to test with who will just roll over and go to sleep after sex instead of wanting to talk to me.  To see if there is a correlation with the NPC you're having sex with trying to talk to you during or immediately after sex.

edit: started a new game with no Fourplay mods, ran to Abernathy Farm and after talking to Blake to get rid of his "That's close enough stranger" greet, had sex.  Afterwards, eating something wouldn't cure health damage, so just having sex seems to be enough to screw things up.  Papyrus.0.log

Attaching Papyrus log.  Near the very end there is something about Animation graphs.  Not sure if it will be helpful or not.

No heaing and no rads being removed is a symptom of "debug.godmode(true)" being stuck and not releasing with "debug.godmode(false)". Typically. You can triple validate this fact by sprinting from Sanctuary to Diamond City without stopping or running out of AP. Quadruple check it by never losing ammo when firing a gun. And because five is a magic number, if you go melee with just your fists (best way to test god mode stuck issue) and go find an enemy - go into VATS and queue up as many hits as you can - my guess is you will never hit the limit - when RSE's god mode was sticking during CSA, I had ALL four of the above issues AND when entering VATS for melee, I could queue up over 100 punches, which my character outside of godmode could only queue up four.

And the docility you are mentioning typically is the result of a faction alignment / pacification issue and this usually happens on quests that give ref aliases new factions to remove hostility during quest action / scripted action (like sex). Perhaps there is a quest that is not shutting down or perhaps the refs are simply not clearing as expected, which can be problematic sometimes when a refcollectionalias is being used and a "removeall()" is not used on the collection alias from papyrus before the quest shuts down...

In case anyone wants to look into these as possible scenarios.

1 hour ago, rufgt said:

I was reading Ceo's guide on the basics of 3ds Max and I got confused on how/where I'm supposed to export my pose. Didn't know what he meant by "open the Havok Tools export menu"

For that part, follow ShadeAnimator's steps for exporting with Havok as it is probably a little different in Fallout 4 compared to Skyrim.

Did you install the Havok Tools? If so, you will have an extra Havok Tools option in the top menu where you can open the export window.

1 hour ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Ok, I disabled all Fourplay Mods and the Proxy.  Found a Trader kind of straight west of Vault 111.  Had sex using the wizard.  The animation kept playing longer than expected so I used the end key to end it.  He then did a force greet asking if I wanted to buy anything.  Afterwards I tried using a radaway and it didn't remove any rads.  Then I went looking for a fight, found some raiders and although they showed as hostile they wouldn't fight me, it's like their AI was turned off.  I'll see if I can find someone to test with who will just roll over and go to sleep after sex instead of wanting to talk to me.  To see if there is a correlation with the NPC you're having sex with trying to talk to you during or immediately after sex.

edit: started a new game with no Fourplay mods, ran to Abernathy Farm and after talking to Blake to get rid of his "That's close enough stranger" greet, had sex.  Afterwards, eating something wouldn't cure health damage, so just having sex seems to be enough to screw things up.  Papyrus.0.log

Attaching Papyrus log.  Near the very end there is something about Animation graphs.  Not sure if it will be helpful or not.

The wizard plays the animations indefinitely until you press exit. So, that is normal.

Will check out the log and try to recreate this issue. Definitely unexpected.

12 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

No heaing and no rads being removed is a symptom of "debug.godmode(true)" being stuck and not releasing with "debug.godmode(false)". Typically. You can triple validate this fact by sprinting from Sanctuary to Diamond City without stopping or running out of AP. Quadruple check it by never losing ammo when firing a gun. And because five is a magic number, if you go melee with just your fists (best way to test god mode stuck issue) and go find an enemy - go into VATS and queue up as many hits as you can - my guess is you will never hit the limit - when RSE's god mode was sticking during CSA, I had ALL four of the above issues AND when entering VATS for melee, I could queue up over 100 punches, which my character outside of godmode could only queue up four.

And the docility you are mentioning typically is the result of a faction alignment / pacification issue and this usually happens on quests that give ref aliases new factions to remove hostility during quest action / scripted action (like sex). Perhaps there is a quest that is not shutting down or perhaps the refs are simply not clearing as expected, which can be problematic sometimes when a refcollectionalias is being used and a "removeall()" is not used on the collection alias from papyrus before the quest shuts down...

In case anyone wants to look into these as possible scenarios.

Thank you for these ideas.

I don't use debug.godmode(true). Are there vanilla scripts that do that could cause it to get stuck on?

I don't think the current build enters actors into a faction at all. Next build does. But, it is a blank placeholder that doesn't do anything at the moment...

One scene is applied to the actors. Phase 1 is the walking to position and phase 2 is the waiting. So, it seems like if that scene was not exiting properly the actors would be stuck in a waiting state. Since it sounds like they are not in this case it must have ended or at least stopped affecting the ref. Or, no?

7 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I don't use debug.godmode(true). Are there vanilla scripts that do that could cause it to get stuck on?

I don't think the current build enters actors into a faction at all. Next build does. But, it is a blank placeholder that doesn't do anything at the moment...

One scene is applied to the actors. Phase 1 is the walking to position and phase 2 is the waiting. So, it seems like if that scene was not exiting properly the actors would be stuck in a waiting state. Since it sounds like they are not in this case it must have ended or at least stopped affecting the ref. Or, no?

Yeah, you are talking about packages assigned to an actor via scene or ref alias. As long as the ref alias clears (quest ends), anything added at the alias level will be removed when it is cleared.

I think it apropos of the user in question to start a game with NOTHING but AAF and SEU installed, no other mods at all, and see if this issue persists, though it could be something in SEU now that I think about it, though cannot verify as I do not use the newer one with the surrender stuff in it. Perhaps something in SEU is sticking pacification and godmode on the player, as those would absolutely be required to pacify hostile NPCs when a player surrenders in combat, to prevent the enemies from just killing the player anyways. And if it is SEU, well, I feel the pain there - RSE's pacification was a good 160 hours non-stop across 14 days to get working perfectly.

25 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

For that part, follow ShadeAnimator's steps for exporting with Havok as it is probably a little different in Fallout 4 compared to Skyrim.

Did you install the Havok Tools? If so, you will have an extra Havok Tools option in the top menu where you can open the export window.

The wizard plays the animations indefinitely until you press exit. So, that is normal.

Will check out the log and try to recreate this issue. Definitely unexpected.

Thank you for these ideas.

I'm a dumbass. I didn't see the tab until just now. Thanks

47 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Yeah, you are talking about packages assigned to an actor via scene or ref alias. As long as the ref alias clears (quest ends), anything added at the alias level will be removed when it is cleared.

I think it apropos of the user in question to start a game with NOTHING but AAF and SEU installed, no other mods at all, and see if this issue persists, though it could be something in SEU now that I think about it, though cannot verify as I do not use the newer one with the surrender stuff in it. Perhaps something in SEU is sticking pacification and godmode on the player, as those would absolutely be required to pacify hostile NPCs when a player surrenders in combat, to prevent the enemies from just killing the player anyways. And if it is SEU, well, I feel the pain there - RSE's pacification was a good 160 hours non-stop across 14 days to get working perfectly.

I was able to recreate the issue. But, even I have a few mods installed. So, have to try again with almost nothing there. But, looks like there is probably something AAF doing this.

Maybe I need to run evaluatepackages after the exit? I know that the NPC quests end because they start doing other things instead of waiting. And the players quest is closed out with the same code... But, maybe once SetPlayerAIDriven is turned off you are moving around so it only looks like the package has ended...?

Going to have to get medieval on this.

28 minutes ago, rufgt said:

I'm a dumbass. I didn't see the tab until just now. Thanks

No bad questions. Good to hear you found!

Just now, dagobaking said:

I was able to recreate the issue. But, even I have a few mods installed. So, have to try again with almost nothing there. But, looks like there is probably something AAF doing this.

Maybe I need to run evaluatepackages after the exit? I know that the NPC quests end because they start doing other things instead of waiting. And the players quest is closed out with the same code... But, maybe once SetPlayerAIDriven is turned off you are moving around so it only looks like the package has ended...?

Going to have to get medieval on this.

No bad questions. Good to hear you found!

Made my first pose, but my character's body was all twisted and morphed. Any ideas for why it happened?

57 minutes ago, rufgt said:

Made my first pose, but my character's body was all twisted and morphed. Any ideas for why it happened?

Shades file works for me. MaikCGs is good also. But, I had trouble figuring out how to move the actor away from root (while leaving root at 0,0,0) which is important for paired animations. There probably is an easy way.

Not sure about scrambled animations. Maybe wrong version of nif tools? Turned something on/off that shouldn't? Moved bones instead of using the rig "handles" as I call them?

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Well. I think that I have been able to deduce this down to having something to do with packages. I can recreate the issue by exiting the scene before it even tries to lock the players. So, the lock sequence can be ruled out.

I can trace that the scene "isPlaying" true at the beginning of unlock and false at the end. Do I have to knock anything out other than the scene?

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Shades file works for me. MaikCGs is good also. But, I had trouble figuring out how to move the actor away from root (while leaving root at 0,0,0) which is important for paired animations. There probably is an easy way.

Not sure about scrambled animations. Maybe wrong version of nif tools? Turned something on/off that shouldn't? Moved bones instead of using the rig "handles" as I call them?

I managed to pose my character perfectly with those files Flashy provided. I'll try making an animation now.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Well. I think that I have been able to deduce this down to having something to do with packages. I can recreate the issue by exiting the scene before it even tries to lock the players. So, the lock sequence can be ruled out.

I can trace that the scene "isPlaying" true at the beginning of unlock and false at the end. Do I have to knock anything out other than the scene?

If you want to pass me your current unreleased build via PM, I can look it over in the CK to see if there are any issues showing between the quest, alias, packages, scenes, etc...

7 minutes ago, rufgt said:

I tried to export my animation, but it couldn't create the file. It said "Bone Root has no bind pose. All bones in the skeleton will use their first keyframe as their bind pose."

There is one warning/error that I've never been able to remove. I think that is it. But, the file is still made in my case. I'm assuming that you are loading the right bones list txt file and seeing that it populates the list in the window?

One mistake that I've made with that part is pressing "Run All Configurations" instead of "Run Configuration" above. Run all literally runs a process on every task on that list. And it will kick out all kinds of errors. You want to just run the one create animation process.

12 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

There is one warning/error that I've never been able to remove. I think that is it. But, the file is still made in my case. I'm assuming that you are loading the right bones list txt file and seeing that it populates the list in the window?

One mistake that I've made with that part is pressing "Run All Configurations" instead of "Run Configuration" above. Run all literally runs a process on every task on that list. And it will kick out all kinds of errors. You want to just run the one create animation process.

Because it's an animation, do I have to click on 'create animation' or 'create skeleton'? I load up a 3rd person.txt file and I have made the mistake of running all configurations.

46 minutes ago, rufgt said:

Because it's an animation, do I have to click on 'create animation' or 'create skeleton'? I load up a 3rd person.txt file and I have made the mistake of running all configurations.

I'm going from memory that it is "Create Animation". Definitely not create skeleton. That is the right txt file. But, make sure that you see the bone text listed in the window there or something isn't right. Then just run the one configuration and let us know if that works.

2 hours ago, flutie said:

Got a warning Null morph set ID received on the debug log, just need to know what this means

It means that a lookup for a morph set was made with a null ID. It is most likely a harmless bug where I need to check if a morph set exists before trying to look it up.