11 hours ago, Master-Race92 said:

Hi evryon, please i need help, im gonna to be CRAZY

I instaled AAF base + AAF theme but in game HOME KEY DO NOTHING!

My F4SE = latest version

AAF = Latest version

srry my bad english.

try this one. It has only the basics .. once you get those listed mods installed you should be able to access the Home key and test. there are some tools that are mentioned as well from the Discord section you should run and capture the results (place in a spoiler please) and then report back here. It will check for various issues that are most common.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kzI5mvBOD3xixs0RaKyCwBfZqCC-cCybJH_wJjgWLIU/edit

Then I'd move to possibly changing the home key but that should be the last choice. (might need to hit the Function key + home to get it to work .,. some laptops micro keyboards do this. )

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

As I understand it.. you can continue to use EVB if it works for you.  

This issue as I understand it has nothing to do with AAF itself.  It is a mod (body related issues.  If you look at the support page for that body you will see deformed penis issues. Where they are occuring from (mod, animation, or a bit of both) I don't know.

I do not use Discord(I am still a dinosaur in this). I totally agree that it is a BT issue, but some over there said it might be an AAF issue. The problem with trying to go back is BT2 is like a virus. It is auto changing values within the animation packs to get everything to somewhat work. And once in there, everything stays there. I would have to find every file associated with BT and kill it. I trust you folks over here a lot more. I have tried to pressure BT for a fix, but the main author has gone awol over the furor. The problem is intermittent. Female to female works perfect. The male body will deform almost at will, at any time, even during the changing of animation poses during a sequence. I have no idea who thought it was a good idea to change the morph value from what was the usual. I cannot even go back to EVB without my penis bugging out. I suppose I could always purge my game, but I am pretty sure that would end my FO4 days. I am too old and worn out to invest that setup time again. Seems like in this era of patches, someone could come up with a fix..

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I do not use Discord(I am still a dinosaur in this). I totally agree that it is a BT issue, but some over there said it might be an AAF issue. The problem with trying to go back is BT2 is like a virus. It is auto changing values within the animation packs to get everything to somewhat work. And once in there, everything stays there. I would have to find every file associated with BT and kill it. I trust you folks over here a lot more. I have tried to pressure BT for a fix, but the main author has gone awol over the furor. The problem is intermittent. Female to female works perfect. The male body will deform almost at will, at any time, even during the changing of animation poses during a sequence. I have no idea who thought it was a good idea to change the morph value from what was the usual. I cannot even go back to EVB without my penis bugging out. I suppose I could always purge my game, but I am pretty sure that would end my FO4 days. I am too old and worn out to invest that setup time again. Seems like in this era of patches, someone could come up with a fix..

Sounds like you only need to purge your body and animations mods.. then build from there. I don't think this calls for scorched earth approach.

48 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Sounds like you only need to purge your body and animations mods.. then build from there. I don't think this calls for scorched earth approach.

What would you consider to be the most effective means of purging. I have tried, disabling, deleting, starting a new game without offending mods and it seems like everything is still there.

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

What would you consider to be the most effective means of purging. I have tried, disabling, deleting, starting a new game without offending mods and it seems like everything is still there.

I don't really know much about the purging shit but you probably have leftover files in different folders even when you disable and uninstall. The only way I know to truly get rid of everything is to just delete everything and start from scratch. Get rid of every Fallout 4 folder and grab a fresh install from Steam. Verify the files and away you go.

As I understand it, some of the animation packs have been already changed or updated, so if you are always looking for the most recent files you may inadvertintely be grabbing ones made for Bodytalk. Look at when they have been updated and stay away from any that have recent updates and try to grab a version of the mod just before the version that has been updated. Most of them have previous versions you can download, which in turn will be the ones that worked with EVB.

If there is any animation packs that you cant find that are still made for EVB, let me know and I can give you the ones youre looking for. I have them all.

Also, before you install them, just open them and go through the files (the morphsetdata) and make sure you have copies that don't have the -1 value for morphing values. Only install them once you have verified this.

If you get everything working with EVB again, do yourself a favor and stay away from Bodytalk until we all know that everything has been done and updated to work with Bodytalk 100%. Lol

48 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

If you are using MO.. just a new profile with deactivated mods. Click on the basics needed. (just the basics) make sure the animations run, then start adding to that. Get yourself the EVB bodies and patches (you likely already have them) and install or activate them and an animation that can be called to be sure at least one of them (animations) work properly for the males. Then just add more till you have what you want.. however, this profile will be EVB bodies as opposed to Bodytalk setup.  Then as EVB becomes less and less functional, and BT becomes more.. just start using more and more of that profile.

If you aren't using MO, you have to uninstall all the mods related to AAF except the most basic (no animations, pose mods OK) including the body and patches. I'd suggest reinstall AAF and base mods (incase a problem with removal was caused)  and start from there.

To nuke.. there is a tool that will work your folder back to as clean as possible so that you should be good to go with a clean start if needed. It is found in Discord under the tools channel.

As you can see with the above example .. the reason I suggest MO2 to be used for AAF in Fallout 4.  You can have different setups and if something isn't working you don't have to wait for patches you can still somewhat play (however mods effected by said bug or issue  wuld have to be waited on to be updated)

I haven't used BT so I can't speak to its function or where issues might occur. I used EVB body for testing and my testing was early on, very early on (Teen version numbers to be exact) So my info is outdated of source except for the info given to me by the sources for info to put into the official guides.

Fallout New Vegas had that same issue with bodies when Arma started creating some animations and bodies needed to be altered and problems occurred. It took some time but things settled and we endedup in a better position (from what I am told and understand)  Keep in mind how far AAF has come so far (with supporting tools, animations and other resources) If you are having issues, use the body that works for you until you can be assured the new one is something you need or want to use.

25 minutes ago, walkin said:

I don't really know much about the purging shit but you probably have leftover files in different folders even when you disable and uninstall. The only way I know to truly get rid of everything is to just delete everything and start from scratch. Get rid of every Fallout 4 folder and grab a fresh install from Steam. Verify the files and away you go.

There is a tool for that in Discord> tools.

Basic function, delete all the loose files keep the B2A's and ESMs etc from the original game. Verify cache (to be sure you have everything and it isn't corrupted) and then start over. Takes a few minutes but don't require a complete reinstall of the game from back up or worse .. download again.  If in doubt, delete. ;)

4 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

There is a tool for that in Discord> tools.

Basic function, delete all the loose files keep the B2A's and ESMs etc from the original game. Verify cache (to be sure you have everything and it isn't corrupted) and then start over. Takes a few minutes but don't require a complete reinstall of the game from back up or worse .. download again.  If in doubt, delete. ;)

Ah gotcha. I just mentioned what I did cause I already know he uses Vortex.

I made multiple copies of my complete Fallout 4 folder last time I redownloaded it from Steam. I have a copy that is totally clean from any mods, and also have copies that are clean from AAF as well, that can be dropped in place at a moments notice.

I haven't had to use any in a while, but I have the space so I figured why not.

13 minutes ago, walkin said:

Ah gotcha. I just mentioned what I did cause I already know he uses Vortex. 

I made multiple copies of my complete Fallout 4 folder last time I redownloaded it from Steam. I have a copy that is totally clean from any mods, and also have copies that are clean from AAF as well, that can be dropped in place at a moments notice.

I haven't had to use any in a while, but I have the space so I figured why not.

yea, I didn't know what he was using.  I've also heard some issues with using Vortex.. could be older versions.. haven't used it myself. 

On 4/19/2019 at 12:17 PM, fobbadabalaba said:

Ok, I have not been able to get this latest version of AAF to work on my computer.   For a long time I didn't update cause I didn't want to bother with a clean save deal.  Then.....  My baby boy restarted my comp while I was playing and lost all of my progress.  In my haste to get back into the game, I didn't wait for Steam to finish loading and for some reason FSE started the game through steam which started the update process.  ???  So now I have to update FSE and all the other mods along with it.

After updating everything, I tried to do the clean save process on my last save.   I went back into the game and after so time I realized nothing was happening with RSE calls.  I tried the home button and all I could was select actors and then nothing else.   I finally gave up after some different tries and decided to just start a new game.

On the fresh game I noticed that the male NPC's were lacking penises and the Home button was still stuck.  Fine whatever!!  I'll just do  a uninstall/reinstall.   Finally after some time, I am able to get back in game (was freezing on New game start.) and after leaving the mirror scene when everything else is loading for the first time, AAF does nothing.   I was hoping it might load after I exit the vault, but still nothing.   Hit the Home button and nothing.....

Now I am going to try a complete and utter uninstall (everything will go).   My question is, there are a number of post and Wiki pages saying how to correctly load AAF and all of the mods.  Which one is everyone having the best success with?

Thanks for all the help and replies.

PS I have been using AAF since AAF_RSE4.0 has been out and I've never had any problems like this before.

I'm having a similar problem, but with a different starting point, I haven't downloaded or installed AAF previously this is the first time I've installed it. After installation of F4SE in the main directory as it instructs and installing it as a mod in MO2, I've installed Looks Menu, a Pose mod to check if AAF will function and finally AAF itself. These are the only mods installed so far, just so I don't have a lot of possible conflicts. After starting a new game to test it, I finished character customization and where AAF is supposed to load on the side of my screen, I had no output from it nor did pressing the Home key bring up the menu. I don't know if this is a bad install of F4SE and if I should just re-install it or if it's some other kind of issue?

Some of the problems with figuring stuff out is that we all use different mod loaders. I use Nexus, but here is my take. Regardless of what I have been told, I was never able to get AAF up and running with such a minimalist setup. My AAF would sit there without Alomic Lust. So AAF,Looksmenu, F4SE, a Themes pack(Sex,Vanlla etc.) and Atomic Lust. Get the Compatibility Patch and the Leito/Crazy Patch while you are at it... Try that and get back to me. I use Loot built into Vortex, so cannot give you any load order, other than my Compatibility Patch overwrights everything.

41 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Some of the problems with figuring stuff out is that we all use different mod loaders. I use Nexus, but here is my take. Regardless of what I have been told, I was never able to get AAF up and running with such a minimalist setup. My AAF would sit there without Alomic Lust. So AAF,Looksmenu, F4SE, a Themes pack(Sex,Vanlla etc.) and Atomic Lust. Get the Compatibility Patch and the Leito/Crazy Patch while you are at it... Try that and get back to me. I use Loot built into Vortex, so cannot give you any load order, other than my Compatibility Patch overwrights everything.

Alright, so I now tested with some more mods like you've suggested. I tested with everything I had previously and now I have a themes pack, Leito's animation pack and the compatibility patch for it, and Atomic Lust. Unfortunately I have the same problem though, after character creation AAF doesn't have that output and pressing Home doesn't open any menu, but my other mods still load in.

2 hours ago, Kemosabe said:

I don't know if this is a bad install of F4SE and if I should just re-install it or if it's some other kind of issue?

Sounds like an F4SE issue. You can use the GFV tool on discord to verify if you've installed it correctly.

21 minutes ago, Kemosabe said:

I used the GFV tool through MO2 and this was the output, it says F4SE is okay.

bacadfeb359a05c079a721c6412d0626.png

There are 2 patches. Compatibility Patch and Leito/Crazy Patch. If you are using the new patches that were created exclusive for each animation patch, I do not use them. They are that new. Look for the AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy Fomad...Also make sure you are ticking off the proper options that the patches offer during install...Re-install Looks Menu and Aaf again. Never hurts..

18 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

There are 2 patches. Compatibility Patch and Leito/Crazy Patch. If you are using the new patches that were created exclusive for each animation patch, I do not use them. They are that new. Look for the AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy Fomad...Also make sure you are ticking off the proper options that the patches offer during install...Re-install Looks Menu and Aaf again. Never hurts..

I've got the compatibility patches, I reinstalled Looks Menu and AAF, and the reinstallations looked good. I checked the GFV again after the reinstallations and it looked like this. Since dagobaking said that it seemed to check out, I also enabled AAF Violate to see if it would load in. Surprisingly it did load in and during it's initialization it recognized that AAF Beta 81 was installed. I still didn't get any output from AAF itself though and the Home key did not open a menu.

140cb52039d4fcdba0c200889fb7bdf4.png

That is the thing. If AAF does not trigger, nothing else computes. Did you get any prompt from AAF at all. Sometimes when I start a new game ,AAF will state it cannot find a save file and needs to do so. Then my prompts give me the work in progress greetings that I am seeing on your report, now. In a bit, it clears itself and will be available for gameplay. Maybe a look at your mods should be in order. I do not need load order, just a list. My gut sense ia that AAF is creating its new game file and the delay is killing us...

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

That is the thing. If AAF does not trigger, nothing else computes. Did you get any prompt from AAF at all. Sometimes when I start a new game ,AAF will state it cannot find a save file and needs to do so. Then my prompts give me the work in progress greetings that I am seeing on your report, now. In a bit, it clears itself and will be available for gameplay. Maybe a look at your mods should be in order. I do not need load order, just a list. My gut sense ia that AAF is creating its new game file and the delay is killing us...

Alright, here is the list, it's not in load order

• All DLCs first
  • F4SE installed as a mod in MO2
  • MCM
  • Looks Menu
  • CBBE
  • Bodyslide
  • EVB
  • AAF
  • AAF compatability patch
  • Leito/ Crazy Patch
  • FO4 Animations by Leito
  • Atomic Lust
  • AAF Vanilla/Kinky/Creatures sex animation theme

I took off the mods that depend on AAF like AAF Violate, since I don't think they'll properly boot despite what it said during load-in.

To all AAF users:

The AAFCP aka AAF Compatibility Patches is dead. it was taken down due to outdated components and to start streamlining AAF's XML's.

Please stop recommending it as it can't be obtained "normally" anymore.

Those who need EVB can now use the AAFMR aka AAF Modders Resource which has the full EVB in it incl. animation patches (courtesy of @Halstrom).
it's a modders resource for a reason and BT2 the recommended male body replacer for use with AAF.

9 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

The message about a missing save file is just letting you know that an AAF save file hasn't been created for that game yet. So, it creates one. This happens very quickly. So, no delay from that should cause any issue.

3 hours ago, Kemosabe said:

• All DLCs first
  • F4SE installed directly in the game folder
  • Looks Menu
  • CBBE
  • Bodyslide
  • EVB (via AAFMR)
  • AAF
  • Leito/ Crazy Patch (make sure this is after FO4 Animations by Leito)
  • FO4 Animations by Leito

Try it with the revisions I made above.

And BT2 is a legit mess for a lot of folks. (Guess, we really do not need to read about all those problems in the different forums) And what do we do with our Compatibility patches? It still is a part of just about every working AAF stiff's lineup. This is what a bunch of us have gripes about. No explanation, just some grand pronouncement that what we know about AAF has changed ,what you now need for bodies will be dictated, whether it works or not, and we will like it! I did not hear any of this from Dago, the Father of AAF. So please excuse me if I do not dump my Compatibilty Patch, drink from the BT2 koolaid, unless DAD says it is OK.:thumbsup: 

23 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

And BT2 is a legit mess for a lot of folks. (Guess, we really do not need to read about all those problems in the different forums) And what do we do with our Compatibility patches? It still is a part of just about every working AAF stiff's lineup. This is what a bunch of us have gripes about. No explanation, just some grand pronouncement that what we know about AAF has changed ,what you now need for bodies will be dictated, whether it works or not, and we will like it! I did not hear any of this from Dago, the Father of AAF. So please excuse me if I do not dump my Compatibilty Patch, drink from the BT2 koolaid, unless DAD says it is OK.:thumbsup: 

If EVB works better for some users, I have no qualm with it.

BT2 is rigged to have an animated penis. This allows for higher quality animations. So, if more people are using that, it encourages better animations to be made.

It's true that there are some differences in how the morphs are set up. And crossing those wires can mess things up. But, there are people working on those files. So, it should become easier to set up without issue in the near future.

AAFCP had some files that were already integrated with the mods they were "patching". AAFMR is basically just an updated version of it.

It's understandable that constant changes can be annoying for users to follow and keep up with. But, it's also a sign of an active community improving things. Keep in mind that if you reach a stable build, you don't have to upgrade to the latest versions of things until/unless the game updates or you see some new feature/mod you cant live without.

27 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

The message about a missing save file is just letting you know that an AAF save file hasn't been created for that game yet. So, it creates one. This happens very quickly. So, no delay from that should cause any issue.

Try it with the revisions I made above.

I had F4SE already installed in the main game directory, sorry for not saying that before. As for the other revisions, I got the AAFMR and installed it successfully, and I made sure that the patches for Leito/Crazy loaded after the animations in the load order. After launching the game and coming out of character creation, unfortunately AAF still didn't have the output that states it's loading XMLs nor does the windows appear saying it's installed.