19 minutes ago, CGi said:

He did what he thought is right or best for him and it's not for us to judge his decission nor do we have any right to his work.
For now accept his decission and move on, while keeping this thread focused on AAF.

There is no choices there and I agree to a degree, I am saying things like this will not make him feel better and to penalize the community is only most likely going to make him feel worse in the long run. If he thought jumping off a bridge was best for him I would attempt to discourage that also. For all the great feelings in romance the negatives are potentially just as strong. I hope things turn back to good for him, Joe seemed like a good guy, heart break is never fun. 

14 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

There is no choices there and I agree to a degree, I am saying things like this will not make him feel better and to penalize the community is only most likely going to make him feel worse in the long run. If he thought jumping off a bridge was best for him I would attempt to discourage that also. For all the great feelings in romance the negatives are potentially just as strong. I hope things turn back to good for him, Joe seemed like a good guy, heart break is never fun. 

i actually quoted your post by accident. Sucks being me. -.-'

25 minutes ago, CGi said:

i actually quoted your post by accident. Sucks being me. -.-'

Lol, no worries sir, and thanks for all the times I have seen you post help to people on the boards. I notice your pic often as I stumble around looking for a way to fix what I just broke.

20 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

Lol, no worries sir, and thanks for all the times I have seen you post help to people on the boards. I notice your pic often as I stumble around looking for a way to fix what I just broke.

Seen you all over the place too, discussin, helping and asking. But hey... this is LL and that's what we do.

Not many communities like this out there anymore.

6 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Dago has no idea how lucky he is that I don't know where he lives. He'd totally have a fat guy banging furiously on his front door right now . . .

lol

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Tested with a new NPC templated off Player, rather than reusing the MQ101 one.  Works just as well, and it's cleaner not to reuse anything.  PM with patch sent  to Dagobaking.

Thanks again! Taking a look.

5 hours ago, fred200 said:

So it looks like Flashy took the nuclear option. RSE is - gone. All downloads are - gone. All discussion is - gone.

Way to maximize the effect personal problems have on everyone else.

5 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Some people just like to watch the world burn.

5 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

The download page is still there, I found it by searching on Google. I feel sympathy for his situation but this was an over exaggerated, silly reaction but it is his file I suppose. If he wants to penalize everyone for the everyday occurrence of a love gone wrong it is his right.

Please take it easy on the guy. He's obviously going through some shit and his well-being is a priority here. If removing RSE needs to be part of that, so be it.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I just tried with a save where I had crossed the bridge before getting to Diamond City for the first time.  I went into the combat zone with the guards vs super mutants and played some animations, killed the mutants, then saved my game.  Then I walked into the DC gate area.  Piper did her thing with Danny, the gate opened, we talked to McDonough, then I got the message that Story of the Century started.  I reloaded the save and it worked again, then quit and restarted the game, loaded the save, and it worked that time too.

I think the reason all these quests break is that copying the Player confuses the Story Manager.  There is only supposed to be one instance of the Player, but when AAF creates a doppelganger there are now two instances.  Most likely, this causes the SM to fill Quest Aliases with the wrong reference, so quests don't trigger.

My workaround prevents this by using a completely different Actor base, so the doppelganger is not an instance of the Player but an instance of another Actor that looks just like the Player.

If I have any more kids sir, they will be named after you.

"EB you little shit. Get out of the dumpster!!"

On second thought (please NO) . . . I'm hoping this does it.

*Ahem

1 hour ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

[patiently chewing my fingernails off]

I don't have a problem with nagging.

Dagobaking for sure still remembers nag-screens from 90's shareware and freeware.
You're nagging is nothing compared to those. :P

So far there are multiple options that do appear to fix the Quest issue. But, then they each also introduce new snags. May take some time to figure out.

*** This is a shareware post. If you become a Patron. All posts will include more positive news. You may continue after 2 seconds... ***

3 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

So far there are multiple options that do appear to fix the Quest issue. But, then they each also introduce new snags. May take some time to figure out.

*** This is a shareware post. If you become a Patron. All posts will include more positive news. You may continue after 2 seconds... ***

[stinkeye]

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Only 2 seconds? That's very conservative of you.

27 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

It's there. About a third of the way down.

27 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

I dunno if anyone has nailed that one down yet. It keeps coming back . . .

25 minutes ago, cuceta said:

Play with your load order.

24 minutes ago, CGi said:

Only 2 seconds? That's very conservative of you.

I have a very dirty mind now.... read the above series of post... :P

Sorry... just.... lol.   I humor myself from time to time.. lol

46 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, LL is reporting that AAF has been updated.

Unfortunately, the version number has not changed, so was this a bugg of some kind?

?

Well, the file on the Nexus has not been updated, so it can't be a real update. Unless it's in-progress right now or something.

2 hours ago, cuceta said:

Play with your load order. That's how i managed to get the belly morphing working during animations.

Family Planning Enhanced for AAF is last. Can I have your load order please?

EDIT: No Unique Character or Astin Skin Override for me. NO unique character anything.