17 hours ago, Khajiirah said:

Oh okay, aww thats good, so or so Atomic Lust and all other Animation Plugins for AAF don't work. It seems Leitos animations are the only ones which work on my AFF so im fine with unisntalling all other Animation Mods!.. thanks so much for the quick answer! Ill try it out unisntalling them all and leaving Leitos ones installed.

Naughty Khajii.. aww, where is Biggus Dickus?

You misunderstood me. You can still use Atomic Lust without AWKCR. You just need to delete those three files from Data/AAF folder. The way AAF XML files work is that some of them directly reference a filename in your Data folder. The furnitureData XML specifically points at ArmorKeywords.esm. That's the one that will make AAF generate an error on loading a save game. The other two files define animations and then tie them to the furniture and only reference Atomic Lust.esp. But... it's best to delete all three files. Then, you can run Atomic Lust on your AAF install that's missing AWKCR. You'll just be missing two animations that occur on a Power Armor frame.

You can do that with any animation pack that references furniture from another mod. The furniture is a soft requirement.

I've been following this project since page 5 of the comments was posted, checking in and hoping that AAF would be polished enough to actually play an entire game using the mod - and it looks like it's there. Congrats and many thanks to everyone that contributed!

However - can someone point me to a good, up-to-date install guide? Possibly one with an example load order, and current links to files I'll need? All the ones I can find have broken links and are at least two months old.

Edit: Picking through the info I could find, I got everything working except no males have erections. Can someone point me to a FAQ, or tell me the stupid thing I did wrong?

15 hours ago, rom65536 said:

Edit: Picking through the info I could find, I got everything working except no males have erections. Can someone point me to a FAQ, or tell me the stupid thing I did wrong?

Erections not working is usually install order or incorrect file overwriting with your mod manager during the install. As per the guide (not updated in a while I know but it's what we've got, and it still works) it goes animation packs --> AAF --> Leito/Crazy patch if needed --> compatibility patches if needed.

3 minutes ago, forgets said:

Erections not working is usually install order or incorrect file overwriting with your mod manager during the install. As per the guide (not updated in a while I know but it's what we've got, and it still works) it goes animation packs --> AAF --> Leito/Crazy patch if needed --> compatibility patches if needed.

i hope you don't mind me correcting that a little bit.
Male Body Replacers -> AAF -> AAFCP -> Leito Animations + Polistiros Patches -> other animation packs.
The AAFCP can be installed anywhere after AAF itself but always after the male body replacer because it ships with the erection enabled Human and Supermutant bodies (based on EVB).

4 minutes ago, CGi said:

i hope you don't mind me correcting that a little bit.
Male Body Replacers -> AAF -> AAFCP -> Leito Animations + Polistiros Patches -> other animation packs.
The AAFCP can be installed anywhere after AAF itself but always after the male body replacer because it ships with the erection enabled Human and Supermutant bodies (based on EVB).

In that case, that installation guide really needs an update.

7 minutes ago, forgets said:

In that case, that installation guide really needs an update.

it's being worked on by LL's own very talented guide writer but real life comes first, so it takes a while.
in the meantime the LL community managed to help us bridge the gap and we're very thankfull for the help offered by others to others while we can't due to timezone differences & real life getting in the way.

3 minutes ago, CGi said:

it's being worked on by LL's own very talented guide writer but real life comes first so it takes a while.
in the meantime the LL community manged to help us bridge the gap and we're very thankfull for the help offered by others to others while we can't due to timezone differences & real life getting in the way.

Someone is already working on it, eh? This is why this community is so awesome

Thanks folks! It appears my problem is the fact that I can't get Polistiro's patch - When I got to that thread and click on the first link in the second post (as per the install guide) that link to the file sends me to an error page that says:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

5 minutes ago, rom65536 said:

Thanks folks! It appears my problem is the fact that I can't get Polistiro's patch - When I got to that thread and click on the first link in the second post (as per the install guide) that link to the file sends me to an error page that says:

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

That's weird, I downloaded that ok about 3 hours ago, maybe its being updated at the moment, try in an hour or so.
Make sure you are downloading the files in the second post, its a bit unclear the files in the main post are obsolete.

11 minutes ago, rom65536 said:

I can confirm that it is working for me. I just downloaded it. Maybe your ISP is cockblocking you or something, I dunno. If it doesn't resolve in a few minutes, I would suggest trying a different browser, and failing that, a vpn or proxy.

2 minutes ago, selrahc said:

Is it a problem to have Morphs defined in the AAF XML files without a body with those morph points? I hope that made sense.

The morphs will just not be applied. So if you want to use a dufferent body with a perma erection, you're fine.

As always, user error caused by tin-foil-hat level paranoia. The browser I use for day-to-day browsing is locked down completely to prevent problems, and when I want to download a file I can trust, I use a different browser that has slightly less draconian security settings.... I wasn't logged in to LoversLab on the second browser.  Must have my tin foil beanie on too tight.

41 minutes ago, rom65536 said:

As always, user error caused by tin-foil-hat level paranoia. The browser I use for day-to-day browsing is locked down completely to prevent problems, and when I want to download a file I can trust, I use a different browser that has slightly less draconian security settings.... I wasn't logged in to LoversLab on the second browser.  Must have my tin foil beanie on too tight.

Well, there are worse things you can do than have good solid browser security. Glad you worked out the problem.

23 hours ago, rom65536 said:

I got erections to work by installing Nudesuits, then installing the AAF male over that, and unchecking Nudesuits esp in NMM.........

?

On 8/9/2018 at 7:06 PM, CGi said:

This one suggests you look in Data\AAF to see if all XML's are in place.
This one does not know what this means, but thinks it sounds good and Khajiirah should follow the advice of the voice in this ones head.

Thiis i did, and in Folder are someez Filez.. 97 of XML Files.. *scratches head* now all These Animationz are installed, but Khajiirah Khajiit haz no clue how to start them then maybe and thats why she accidentially thinkz they donÖt work? Aww Khajii confusedz, there is samsing but this don't know why. *hugz*

On 8/10/2018 at 9:42 AM, astymma said:

You misunderstood me. You can still use Atomic Lust without AWKCR. You just need to delete those three files from Data/AAF folder. The way AAF XML files work is that some of them directly reference a filename in your Data folder. The furnitureData XML specifically points at ArmorKeywords.esm. That's the one that will make AAF generate an error on loading a save game. The other two files define animations and then tie them to the furniture and only reference Atomic Lust.esp. But... it's best to delete all three files. Then, you can run Atomic Lust on your AAF install that's missing AWKCR. You'll just be missing two animations that occur on a Power Armor frame.

You can do that with any animation pack that references furniture from another mod. The furniture is a soft requirement.

Ah nah did understand you, the thing is, i just do everything clean with mod Manager, so i unzipped all the files from the archieve, deleted the ones then, and zipped all back again, renamed the rar file to "Atomic Lust - Without AWKCR and installed them vial Mod Manager." thats why i always do install and uninstall.. etc.. many thanks Brian!

So i have Farelle Animations inside this AAF Folder, Mutated Lust, Rufgt ones, SavageCabbage, Leitos, Crazys, Atomic Lust.

And after i start AAF, selecting the Actors, nothing shows up or only Leitos Animations, doesen't matter if i use other Actors than humans or not, only Leito, but hey thanks very much for your help, im fine with that, at the moment ther eis a nother creepy bug in my game and i will open a new thread on the Technical Support Page for it now.. aww *cries*

- Khajiirah Khajiit.

1 minute ago, Khajiirah said:

Thiis i did, and in Folder are someez Filez.. 97 of XML Files.. *scratches head* now all These Animationz are installed, but Khajiirah Khajiit haz no clue how to start them then maybe and thats why she accidentially thinkz they donÖt work? Aww Khajii confusedz, there is samsing but this don't know why. *hugz*

Ah nah did understand you, the thing is, i just do everything clean with mod Manager, so i unzipped all the files from the archieve, deleted the ones then, and zipped all back again, renamed the rar file to "Atomic Lust - Without AWKCR and installed them vial Mod Manager." thats why i always do install and uninstall.. etc.. many thanks Brian!

So i have Farelle Animations inside this AAF Folder, Mutated Lust, Rufgt ones, SavageCabbage, Leitos, Crazys, Atomic Lust.

And after i start AAF, selecting the Actors, nothing shows up or only Leitos Animations, doesen't matter if i use other Actors than humans or not, only Leito, but hey thanks very much for your help, im fine with that, at the moment ther eis a nother creepy bug in my game and i will open a new thread on the Technical Support Page for it now.. aww *cries*

- Khajiirah Khajiit.

A lot of those animations require specific furniture or types of actors. If they aren't present with the AAF search range they just won't show up. The one's that do require furniture have dependencies that have to be installed, usually to get the furniture the mod author used. Most of the furniture in the workshop that is labeled with an "M" will work in my experience.  You CAN install without, those animations just won't be available. Also try two males and a female when you are choosing in the wizard. Some more options should show. Even 3.

2 hours ago, Khajiirah said:

Are the animations listed in the Wizard that you can reach using the home button?

You can also add filters to the condition node to affect only actors with a certain gender or using a certain skeleton.

From wiki. Can have example how to condition for super mutant skeleton? I use only chest slot removal but does not affect supermutant armor in slot 36.

What should I do if I get ctd's when I use the AAF with my player(if I edit it the slightest)?  Everything works fine if I use the unmodified vanilla female character.

The ctd happens during the loading screen, after using the AAF menu and before the actual animation.

I am using AAF and AAF plugins only. And it happens if I edit the body of the vanilla character as well.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

9 hours ago, Khajiirah said:

- Khajiirah Khajiit.

Okay... Leito's animation pack is entirely ground at animations. It contains no furniture data at all. Same with bp70 and Rufgt and mutated lust. Crazy and Atomic Lust generally do single beds and double beds with the addition of a refrigerator and cryopod. It's SavageCabbage that provides a ton of furniture support... but I've found the best animations are on couches, chairs (not the small green broken ones from Sanctuary but the more comfy living room red chairs), bar stools, round cafe tables, and on a double bed. Also... the pool table. Generally, you will see a furniture animation with SavageCabbage's pack if you stand near any unscrapped starter sanctuary home. I'd test on a new game and then verify whether or not your existing save has an issue.

5 hours ago, astymma said:

Okay... Leito's animation pack is entirely ground at animations. It contains no furniture data at all. Same with bp70 and Rufgt and mutated lust. Crazy and Atomic Lust generally do single beds and double beds with the addition of a refrigerator and cryopod. It's SavageCabbage that provides a ton of furniture support... but I've found the best animations are on couches, chairs (not the small green broken ones from Sanctuary but the more comfy living room red chairs), bar stools, round cafe tables, and on a double bed. Also... the pool table. Generally, you will see a furniture animation with SavageCabbage's pack if you stand near any unscrapped starter sanctuary home. I'd test on a new game and then verify whether or not your existing save has an issue.

Oooops........They're sideways......

Some chairs are oriented in different directions!

?

20180731051015_1.jpg

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Oooops........They're sideways......

Some chairs are oriented in different directions!

Interesting. That SavageCabbage animation points at the furniture group "Couch" but does not include that particular couch. However, Crazy's animation pack does define that particular item as the same group, named "Couch".  Apparently that particular couch is turned 90 degrees from the couches defined in SavageCabbage's "Couch" group.

EDIT: And as far as I can see, Crazy's pack doesn't even use the Couch group for any of the animations.

On 8/9/2018 at 7:27 AM, Ruse said:

Me also but I do not use VIO, 4PlaySEU or RSE =/ Still no belly in poses.

I make new test profile (MO) and have only:

Unofficial Patch

True Storms

AAF

CBBE

LooksMenu

Azar Hair

Dave's Poses

Wait Anywhere

Start Me Up

AAF Compatiblity patches (male body)

Leito Animations

Polistro Patch for Leito Animation

Family Planneng Enhance (AAF version)

Same thing, no belly in pose. This helps?

EDIT: Game, all mods most recent.