1 hour ago, L36812180234 said:

But the body is the same for all females (player and NPC). If something is wrong with body, the NPC should also not be visible? I did not install any body except CBBE and (and build morphs with it). The morph handling is different for NPC and player?

You don't have the "Unique Player" mod  installed, do ya?

?

5 minutes ago, Nichevo said:

I am really enjoying the diversity of animations available through AAF.  I'm seeing a lot of things that I have not previously seen when only using Four-Play with the usual add-ons.

.......Now all we need is some 3-ways, 4-ways & 5-ways to make it REALLY exciting!

?

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

.......Now all we need is some 3-ways, 4-ways & 5-ways to make it REALLY exciting!

?

Only if they line up properly.  Otherwise it just looks odd with people scattered across the landscape, doing their own thing, looking weird.

1 hour ago, Nichevo said:

I'm running the latest AAF Beta 1-31304-1 with latest compatibility patches and patch for leito and crazy fomod. 

I'm having two issues:

1.  The bodies disappear when using Crazy's Animation Gun, leaving floating hands and heads.  Leito's animation gun works fine.  Is this fixable or should I just avoid the gun? 

This doesn't seem to be related to AAF.

1 hour ago, Nichevo said:

2.  The END key doesn't always stop the AAF animation which runs until I get tired of waiting and reload from my last save.  Is there anyway to cancel the animations from the console command line or is reloading from the last save the only way past this issue?

When you press End once it waits until the current animation finishes its loop before exiting. This is so that the transition (if it has one) can line up for a smooth-looking exit.

If you don't want to wait for that you can press End a second time to exit immediately.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

?

Doesn't SavageCabbages packs already include animations of this size?

39 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

What... That is an orgy not a x way.. lol

speaking of.. now we need a port of Sexout Orgy to Fallout 4... :P

This should be a pretty easy mod to make already. Make a hotkey that scans an area for characters, then iterate through them all with StartScene in pairs.

I do want to make a more advanced version of StartScene that puts given actors into a state where they do multiple animations (switching between each other on their own to different locations, animations, etc.) over a duration.

9 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I do want to make a more advanced version of StartScene that puts given actors into a state where they do multiple animations (switching between each other on their own to different locations, animations, etc.) over a duration.

0.o [drool]

Mindless sex already does the orgy thing. I know it's for fourplay but they have proven fairly doable to convert over. I know using it through the proxy, where it was one of the few 4play mods that worked out of the box with AAF I was seeing as many as four couples dancing the night away.

Might be a starting point anyway.

3 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

0.o [drool]

Mindless sex already does the orgy thing. I know it's for fourplay but they have proven fairly doable to convert over. I know using it through the proxy, where it was one of the few 4play mods that worked out of the box with AAF I was seeing as many as four couples dancing the night away.

Might be a starting point anyway.

Mindless Sex works with AAF?

?

23 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

To my knowledge, there are no F/F/M's.......No 3 or 4 men taking turns, nor 3 or 4 women taking turns.

Taking turns is nothing that needs all actors to be in an animation.

This "only" needs a mod to queue the actors.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

This doesn't seem to be related to AAF.

When you press End once it waits until the current animation finishes its loop before exiting. This is so that the transition (if it has one) can line up for a smooth-looking exit.

If you don't want to wait for that you can press End a second time to exit immediately.

@dagobaking, I pressed the END key many times over 15-20 minutes and nothing happened, that's the problem.  The animation never transitioned and never ended.  The little person icons just said "animating."  The only thing allowed was the up and down arrow keys to cycle through all the possible positions, which was cool, but gets old after the first 15 minutes when one has seen all possibilities.

Which is why I'm inquiring as to whether there is a console command that can be used to end the animations rather than losing all one's progress by having to reload from the last save.

If a console command animation ending capability does not currently exist, would you entertain the idea of adding it as a backup method of getting out of an endless animation loop?

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Nichevo said:

I pressed the END key many times over 15-20 minutes and nothing happened, that's the problem.  The animation never transitioned and never ended. 

Is the END key only being used by AAF on your game? Do you have other mods with hotkeys also using the END key?

Try to change the END hotkey to another one inside AAF_settings.xml

33 minutes ago, cuceta said:

Is the END key only being used by AAF on your game? Do you have other mods with hotkeys also using the END key?

Try to change the END hotkey to another one inside AAF_settings.xml

The END key normally work with AAF.  Every now and then, it doesn't though which is why having a console command backup to end animations would be handy, especially in Survival mode when you can't always save unless there's handy bed/mattress/sleeping bag around.

Nothing else in Fallout is using the END key.  The only other mod that uses hotkeys is Sex-Em Up which I have mapped to "H" and "P".

Update:  Just happened again.  Lost all progress.  That makes fourth time today.  Tried reloading from last save, but TAB key no longer worked to open the Pipboy, so I had to exit Fallout and restart.

12 hours ago, L36812180234 said:

I have a question which I do not even know where to address. I have the last AAF (beta 1) and FPE AAF installed. For the NPC, pregnant belly is visible during sex, but for my character belly is not visible during sex. When not having sex,the belly is visible. What I am doing wrong?   

There is a AAF version of FPE? Where do I find it?

5 hours ago, CGi said:

Taking turns is nothing that needs all actors to be in an animation.

This "only" needs a mod to queue the actors.

All 3 women in the pic are doing the same thing at the same time. Therefore I'd think they would be in the animation. The animation would indeed be a 4-way.

?

photo-thumb-1452453.gif

Just now, Halstrom said:

Where is the source page they come from? I didn't see them on FPE's page.

There isn't one. Fedim did a drive by conversion and dropped 'em in a thread somewhere. I use the 79 version and it seems to work. AAF was 79 then so he put it in the name, but ignore that, it works fine going forward.

I've been playing around with some of these animations seeing which ones work, I've run into some issues with a couple actor types.

firstly when I tried to use leito's dog animations the actors joined together but the animation didn't play, instead I had this strange circle with a bar inside it increasing and decreasing in size show up?

secondly was feral ghoul animations, again the actors join together but the animations are not playing out?

so i'm just wondering will this be an issue relating to the animation pack itself or is it to do with other mods possibly conflicting with them?

Inked20180804002218_11_LI.jpg

1 hour ago, BustANutella said:

Does anyone know how to remove the genderlock on the animation packs currently available for AAF e.g SavageCabbages? 

Well, I don't know if this is correct procedure, but this is what I do: I open up every animation pack's animationData.xml files in my text editor and use the find/replace function to change every instance of actor gender="F" to actor gender="M", since I have no interest in animating females ever. If you want to remove gender restrictions entirely, I would find every instance of actor gender="F" and actor gender="M" and replace them with actor gender="".

I have never used SavageCabbages pack though so I cannot comment on it.

I have a question. After sleeping with ardor threshold reached, my female PC  should have sex with closest guy. Instead i get the following message "AAF error [034] Failed to start 'FM' scene because there are no 'FM' animations".
Installed files:
AAF_RSE v3.9.9.8        
AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced
Advanced Animation Framework 1.0 beta
AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations 2.1
Advanced Animation Framework Compatibility Patches 2.7
FO4 Animations By Leito - v1.4b

Latest Fallout version, new game ... 

Anybody has an idea what is the problem, please?

UPDATE

I tried reloading everything, restarting, starting new games and even reinstall these mods (deleting folders) - with the same effect.   

I also tried changing <setting id="ignore_animation_genders" value="false"/> <  to "true". Still no sex. 

A funny thing is that with exactly the same install, but loading and old save (made with previous version of F4SE, AAF and RSE), i do not see this problem - sleeping  will initiate sex  with closest male (friendly or not). I could maybe continue from that save. But the pregnant belly was not visible for me character (was visible for NPC though). So I reinstalled everything. Still the same - old save works, new game does not work. 

Something is definitely off