1 hour ago, rom65536 said:

So, I have a mod that adds a piece of clothing, and when I start a scene through the AAF interface, it's not removed. Is there any way, perhaps in a config file somewhere, that I can make AAF aware of this piece of clothing so it is removed correctly?

I think you can adjust the range of slots that AAF looks for to un/redress in the AAF_setting.xml file. This block:

<!-- EQUIPMENT SLOTS -->
<!-- Adjust the range of biped slots AAF controls -->
<!-- See here for the index of slots: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots -->
<setting id="clothes_scan_startslot" value="0"/>
<setting id="clothes_scan_endslot" value="28"/>

I'm not sure what numbers to use, but if you know the slot number your eq uses I THINK you adjust the second number to make sure it includes that slot. I'd like someone who knows to chime in, but I think that's right. I've not had to adjust it myself, I've not had those issues much. If it doesn't work you can always change it back.

5 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

I think you can adjust the range of slots that AAF looks for to un/redress in the AAF_setting.xml file. This block:

<!-- EQUIPMENT SLOTS -->
<!-- Adjust the range of biped slots AAF controls -->
<!-- See here for the index of slots: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots -->
<setting id="clothes_scan_startslot" value="0"/>
<setting id="clothes_scan_endslot" value="28"/>

I'm not sure what numbers to use, but if you know the slot number your eq uses I THINK you adjust the second number to make sure it includes that slot. I'd like someone who knows to chime in, but I think that's right. I've not had to adjust it myself, I've not had those issues much. If it doesn't work you can always change it back.

I believe THIS is the file you are looking for......

?

AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

13 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

For me everything works fine except that Ghouls dont put their clothes back on. And because of RSE Shenanigans there are now a lot of naked (male) ghouls walking around. How do I fix?

I never did figure that one out. Hancock is cool and all, but damn man. Put your clothes on!

Some of the quest got stuck in my game, and from what I can gather it seem that AAF might be the culprit. I've been looking around to see if you managed to fix the issue, and I realized that I have the (supposedly) latest version, the beta 1.0.
The thing is that I started my game with that same version, and it caused the problem. I did not upgrade midway but the bug was there for me. Is there any particular manipulation that can be done to solve it, after installation?

Thank you for the help and good luck with your framework ?

20 minutes ago, Elgate said:

Some of the quest got stuck in my game, and from what I can gather it seem that AAF might be the culprit. I've been looking around to see if you managed to fix the issue, and I realized that I have the (supposedly) latest version, the beta 1.0.
The thing is that I started my game with that same version, and it caused the problem. I did not upgrade midway but the bug was there for me. Is there any particular manipulation that can be done to solve it, after installation?

Thank you for the help and good luck with your framework ?

98% of the time those can be cured by saving, quit game, log back in, load the save you made. Keep an eye on the level triggered quests, like Mechanical Menace. You have to do it pretty much right away if that one doesn't trigger. So if you turn 15, or 20 or 30 and the level triggered quests don't start, first make a save and try a fast travel. You'd be surprised how often that works. If it doesn't trigger then, do the thing. Quit game, log back in, load the save you made before fast travel. If it doesn't trigger on login, fast travel again, it should kick in then. It's a pain in the ass, but it works.

There is a fix in the works, dago just hasn't been around to finish it up. Hang in there.

49 minutes ago, forgets said:

I didn't know you could play a necromancer in this game, way cool.

It works on your spouse, too. They won't have a name, unlike the other Vault 111 "residents", but they get up and you can fuck him/her. The Vault 111 "residents" don't lose their frost-covered appearance, don't speak and apparently can't walk around - they try, but they just do that two-step shuffle thing that NPCs do when their pathing fails.

So yeah - if you want to go down to vault 111 and bang your frozen, zombie spouse - there ya go.

40 minutes ago, rom65536 said:

It works on your spouse, too. They won't have a name, unlike the other Vault 111 "residents", but they get up and you can fuck him/her. The Vault 111 "residents" don't lose their frost-covered appearance, don't speak and apparently can't walk around - they try, but they just do that two-step shuffle thing that NPCs do when their pathing fails.

So yeah - if you want to go down to vault 111 and bang your frozen, zombie spouse - there ya go.

Someone needs to totally add pathing to them so we can open the other cryopods and let them wander around like zombies :)

Since they are frozen... wouldn't it be more appropriate to call those males which have children.. "Popcycles" lol

While adding pathing.. for the women perhaps have them dispense icecream?   lol

What.. bad taste...

I know there are here that will get a kick out of the above... lol Such deviants...we are ;)

First, I have been following the progress of AAF almost since the beginning and I have finally decided to take the deep dive and try it out for myself. Dagobaking you deserve mega-kudos for undertaking a project as massive as this. Kudos also to all that have assisted Dagobaking with this project as well.

I am using Mod Organizer 2 and the latest and greatest versions of everything and AAF is working as designed with one small problem. When I move to my partners location to have sex with them, they seem to ignore any furniture/static objects and proceed to have sex "inside" an object as shown in the screenshot below.

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.5c013bce95a7f854695effcac58ab6c0.png

I have been slowly adding mods to my game and testing and my list of mods is attached below.

ModList 080818.txt

Note, this is not my load priority (can't figure out how to print out the right hand pane in Mod Organizer 2) but I am allowing LOOT to manage this.

I have noticed some body clipping??? (Arms of one partner bleeding into the body of the other) but this is first time that I have noticed the issue with inanimate objects.

Has anyone seen this before/is this a known issue?

I thought I would post this first before I start disabling mods to see if it is a conflict.

Again GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

16 minutes ago, mikey1979 said:

I have noticed some body clipping??? (Arms of one partner bleeding into the body of the other) but this is first time that I have noticed the issue with inanimate objects.

Has anyone seen this before/is this a known issue?

I thought I would post this first before I start disabling mods to see if it is a conflict.

Again GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It does happen. Especially with Leito's animations. He's got no furniture and such coded in so they just go where ever they go. It's easier to control using the wizard as you get to pick who they "ground" on, but using things like SEU or whatever, that can happen. Shouldn't happen a lot tho. And yeah, you'll see some weird clipping. Don't know that there's much to do about it.

It's not your mods. Save yourself the trouble.

Alright, so I had another issue, and I'm not sure it's from AAF, but I'm gonna post it here, as well as the solution I had. An animation triggered with my character. During and after that animation, my clothings and body were warped. Once I removed teh clothing, the body was fine, but whenever I put that clothing, the body would be warped again (The clothes used were TheKite Handmaiden and Militia). To fix it on a NPC, I used Disable/enable on him, and it went back to normal. To fix it on PC, I used Recycleactor. lost a weapon, but it fixed it on saves that were previously with that problem. Yes, I am sure it is Recycleactor that solves it, and not saving reloading, as I tried it before.

On 8/14/2018 at 4:57 PM, Sulphur.4724 said:

That's actually a pretty darned useful list if you ask me (and no one did.)

I don't have any alignment issues with Atomic Lust. The only issues I've seen are when switching to someone else's animations and he's quite clear that that is going to happen. Unless you're talking about the pc kissing chic's on the nose. The pc is actually taller then the rest of the folks in the commonwealth as I understand it. There is a setting in settings.xml that will "fix" that, I just can't remember what it's called. For resizing actors during animations. Something like that.

Your mileage may vary.

Glad I could  help...

If you figure out the setting I'd love to know it. I play "smaller" characters, upside no clipping issues like I had with FP, downside, not so immersive to go from shoulder height on your partner to half a head taller by taking your clothing off.

On 8/14/2018 at 4:07 PM, Rufgt said:

Alignment issues? When does that happen?

That was from my AAF/RSE write-up. I haven't had any issues since I went to the FP proxy. Except for a couple I'm not sure which animation they're attached to in the FMM, but easy enough to cycle them.

I cannot get this mod to load. 

I triple checked and the esm is checked and loaded. Ingame mods section lists AFF.esm.

I have tried installing with NMM.

I have tried installing manually.

I have tried the debug tool but that will not show up in game.

Edit: I even tried to install "Sun's Poses" cause I read someone AAF will not show up with out an animation pack. But it still will not show up.

And yes, I have the latest script extender.