32 minutes ago, L36812180234 said:

I have a question. After sleeping with ardor threshold reached, my female PC  should have sex with closest guy. Instead i get the following message "AAF error [034] Failed to start 'FM' scene because there are no 'FM' animations".
Installed files:
AAF_RSE v3.9.9.8        
AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced
Advanced Animation Framework 1.0 beta
AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations 2.1
Advanced Animation Framework Compatibility Patches 2.7
FO4 Animations By Leito - v1.4b

Latest Fallout version, new game ... 

Anybody has an idea what is the problem, please?

Save, quit FO4, restart, reload. Should work. The script to animation pipeline can get mucked up. Resetting everything should fix it.

2 hours ago, BustANutella said:

Does anyone know how to remove the genderlock on the animation packs currently available for AAF e.g SavageCabbages? 

Look in Data/AAF and open the file "AAF_settings.xml and look for this line:

<setting id="ignore_animation_genders" value="false"/> <!-- If true, AAF will ignore animation gender assignments. Gender checks in other XML files, for equipmentSets, etc. may still apply. -->

Change "false" to "true"

1 hour ago, acunningplan said:

I've been playing around with some of these animations seeing which ones work, I've run into some issues with a couple actor types.

firstly when I tried to use leito's dog animations the actors joined together but the animation didn't play, instead I had this strange circle with a bar inside it increasing and decreasing in size show up?

secondly was feral ghoul animations, again the actors join together but the animations are not playing out?

so i'm just wondering will this be an issue relating to the animation pack itself or is it to do with other mods possibly conflicting with them?

Inked20180804002218_11_LI.jpg

I dunno what that bar is about, but it's normal operation of AAF. You definitely have a conflict going on there as I've tried those animations and had them work. Unfortunately I haven't the SLIGHTEST idea what the problem could be. I'd look to f4se first tho. Does it match everything else f4se dependent? I'd have to assume so or all the things that are would have bitched on startup. Did the scripts folder get moved too? Does it happen every time? Is looksmenu installed? Does a restart help?

Good luck man.

1 hour ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Look in Data/AAF and open the file "AAF_settings.xml and look for this line:

<setting id="ignore_animation_genders" value="false"/> <!-- If true, AAF will ignore animation gender assignments. Gender checks in other XML files, for equipmentSets, etc. may still apply. -->

Change "false" to "true"

Even with 'ignore animation genders' turned on in AAF settings, when selecting only male actors I personally still never saw all of Dave's poses, Rufgt's or Crazy's animations without changing the respective animation_data.xml files.

hey guys me again. so it appears i ran into another issue last night. At some point the animations stopped playing on there own I.e during shenanigans. All animations work through the aaf menu (home button) or Crazy's gun. I've tried a fresh install on aaf rse and all the components and still no luck. Oh and i should mention it was working fine then i started a new game and thats when it started. So im left thinking this is a load order issue possibly? I have aaf at the very top and rse and the patches at the very bottom so is there somewhere i should try sticking animations? Also the one patch says im missing FP_RSE.esp?  Any help would be apprciated

This should be a pretty easy mod to make already. Make a hotkey that scans an area for characters, then iterate through them all with StartScene in pairs.

Take a close look at Sexout Orgy... ;)  You will see it is a bit harder to make a replication of it. However, you or someone might want to create one for the same reasons... ;)

4 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

I dunno what that bar is about, but it's normal operation of AAF. You definitely have a conflict going on there as I've tried those animations and had them work. Unfortunately I haven't the SLIGHTEST idea what the problem could be. I'd look to f4se first tho. Does it match everything else f4se dependent? I'd have to assume so or all the things that are would have bitched on startup. Did the scripts folder get moved too? Does it happen every time? Is looksmenu installed? Does a restart help?

Good luck man.

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!? 

20180804183632_1.thumb.jpg.18b349d0789e894f24583ec5ff2cac86.jpg

so because of this little situation I found myself in I realised that some of the animations weren't working simply because I had assigned actors to the incorrect rolls.

when selecting who you want initially in the animation be careful to assign actors to their correct positions (depicted by numbers to the left of their name in the AAF menu) especially if you turn on "ignore animation genders" in AAF settings!

once I realised this all my animations play just fine !

34 minutes ago, acunningplan said:

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!? 

20180804183632_1.thumb.jpg.18b349d0789e894f24583ec5ff2cac86.jpg

so because of this little situation I found myself in I realised that some of the animations weren't working simply because I had assigned actors to the incorrect rolls.

when selecting who you want initially in the animation be careful to assign actors to their correct positions (depicted by numbers to the left of their name in the AAF menu) especially if you turn on "ignore animation genders" in AAF settings!

once I realised this all my animations play just fine !

That's what I'm talkin' about. Git him Nora!!

7 hours ago, L36812180234 said:

I have a question. After sleeping with ardor threshold reached, my female PC  should have sex with closest guy. Instead i get the following message "AAF error [034] Failed to start 'FM' scene because there are no 'FM' animations".
Installed files:
AAF_RSE v3.9.9.8        
AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced
Advanced Animation Framework 1.0 beta
AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations 2.1
Advanced Animation Framework Compatibility Patches 2.7
FO4 Animations By Leito - v1.4b

Latest Fallout version, new game ... 

Anybody has an idea what is the problem, please?

UPDATE

I tried reloading everything, restarting, starting new games and even reinstall these mods (deleting folders) - with the same effect.   

I also tried changing <setting id="ignore_animation_genders" value="false"/> <  to "true". Still no sex. 

A funny thing is that with exactly the same install, but loading and old save (made with previous version of F4SE, AAF and RSE), i do not see this problem - sleeping  will initiate sex  with closest male (friendly or not). I could maybe continue from that save. But the pregnant belly was not visible for me character (was visible for NPC though). So I reinstalled everything. Still the same - old save works, new game does not work. 

Something is definitely off 

UPDATE 2

Isolated the problem to just a single mod, which is AAF beta 1 unfortunately.

With all the above mentioned mods I just uninstalled AAF beta 1, installed AAF alfa 80.1 and overwrote with LLFP-v24-20180726 (to match it with F4SE, looks menu and MCM). And now everything works on new game (so far at least) - sleeping with ardor over threshold triggers sex  and no error messages. The only mod which is changed is AAF. Definitely something to look into... 

20 hours ago, VonHelton said:

To my knowledge, there are no F/F/M's.......No 3 or 4 men taking turns, nor 3 or 4 women taking turns.

?

In SavageCababage's thread, I converted all the XML files that were MMF and MMMF and MMMMF which admittedly are only a few animations... into FFM, FFFM and FFFFM using Polistiro's strap-on code from the Leito FF pack. Will re-attach it here:

SC_FFM.7z

9 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Good luck man.

That circle with the bar in it is something included with AAF for FF animations, AAF_BasicRoundMeter.swf. As far as I know, it should only play in an animation where the animation is tagged with the action "FF_activity". It's something that indicates a strap-on is being used on the actor the circle/bar thing is next to. That might be the issue being experienced.

The circle and bar is just a placeholder animation to show how an AAF feature works. It scrubs along a swf timeline based on a value between 0 and 1, controlled by an "action" in an animation.

In plain english, it is a way to make X-Ray animations that play in sync with game animations.

I've assumed that people would make their own, more convincing X-Ray swf animations. But, it's possible that making swf files period has become a lost art.

8 hours ago, astymma said:

In SavageCababage's thread, I converted all the XML files that were MMF and MMMF and MMMMF which admittedly are only a few animations... into FFM, FFFM and FFFFM using Polistiro's strap-on code from the Leito FF pack. Will re-attach it here:

SC_FFM.7z

Does this replace or add as new?

?

I think that there is some combination of starting from a certain save to work around that issue. I don't know what that is exactly.

Expired wrote that he could make a new LooksMenu function that would be a great permanent fix for this.

But, I'm not sure if he's moving forward with that or not.

On 8/4/2018 at 1:24 AM, KC69 said:

Can anyone tell me how to change the pgdn key , it doesn't seem to work on my laptop. Thanks :)

Dunno if this has been answered, but in Data/AAF/AAF_Settings.xml you can go to the HOTKEYS section and change the values there, currently the select key uses 34 (PGDOWN). You can change it using the values on this list .

@dagobaking  I was playing around with a few things for RSE, and after growing frustrated with Scrap Everything, I dropped it from my load order, and wouldn't you know, armor mods are not so strictly limited in the load order now.

Edit:  Imma keep mine where they are anyway, but I noted that one mod had fallen lower in the load order, but still stripped as it should.  Too many scripts in the mix when SE is loaded?

I noticed the bug where Preston wouldn't open the door in concord though I new something was wrong when the museum audio did start and the 2 raiders where not trying to get into the office where Preston was in. So saving the game and shutting down Fallout 4 and then restarting the game and loading that save fixed the issue. Is this the work around for the other reported issues with Nick Valentine quest and Piper at the Diamond City main door. I'm sorry if its been mentioned before i just wanted to make sure i understood apart from that its not a game stopper at all and its a really great mod.

Thank you for your hard work and sharing with the community.

16 minutes ago, chubjub said:

I noticed the bug where Preston wouldn't open the door in concord though I new something was wrong when the museum audio did start and the 2 raiders where not trying to get into the office where Preston was in. So saving the game and shutting down Fallout 4 and then restarting the game and loading that save fixed the issue. Is this the work around for the other reported issues with Nick Valentine quest and Piper at the Diamond City main door. I'm sorry if its been mentioned before i just wanted to make sure i understood apart from that its not a game stopper at all and its a really great mod.

I just had Finn in Goodneighbor not offer me insurance, the logging worked that time. Hopefully Expired can add the solution, this quest stalling has been pretty common for me.

4 hours ago, chubjub said:

Yes. That works 80% of the time. At least one you want to look out for. Mechanical Menace. If it doesn't fire upon turning 15, fast travel. If that doesn't work, log out and in and it should fire. The issue happens if you don't notice it and you play until lvl 18 before you figure it out. As near as I can tell the only way to fix that scenario is to roll back. So "you should be wary."

This automatically makes other level triggered quests suspect too. Vault 88 and Nukaworld should be watched out for also.

3 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I just had Finn in Goodneighbor not offer me insurance, the logging worked that time. Hopefully Expired can add the solution, this quest stalling has been pretty common for me.

It appears that if you summon a body double by playing an animation the bug is introduced. It is being a persistent pain in Dagobaking's ass. We hope that Expired will help since the solution comes within f4se and looksmenu, but he's his own guy, with his own plans and agenda. Unfortunately that agenda doesn't seem to include this fix in any kind of hurry. Trust me, Dagobaking is hard at work trying to figure it out, and he has an idea what to do, but the fix that has been proposed is in a language he doesn't know.  So, if you know any badass c++ programmers send 'em his way. Maybe we can get this show on the road. I mean really, who wouldn't want to be part of this?

Until one materializes we depend on the good grace of someone like Expired who, as near as I can tell, is busy as hell most of the time and has his own shit to do. Looksmenu isn't exactly a face preset. Hopefully he's looking at it. Hopefully he'll help out. But if he don't, well, he can do that if he wants. No one's paying him. [shrug]

The other option, for now, is to go back to fourplay or be prepared to restart the game. And listen, I ain't no kind of official spokesman or nothing, you are reading what I've gotten over lurking and helping troubleshoot stuff for Dagobaking. Trust me, he wants to fix this asap.